NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts RP (OOC/CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:
Yay, only problem is I'm now sleepy.

That is what you get for being up at 2 in the morning

yeah well at least its half term.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Alexandrium wrote:By the way, when the tributes are first taken to the arena, they won't start right away. There'll be time for me to explain the surroundings and to let others post their reactions. Then, we'll have the countdown and they'll start doing what they must.

There are 3 people on. :meh:
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

The countdown won't start right now

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Alexandrium wrote:The countdown won't start right now

Are you referring to my post that said 12 minutes left.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote:That is what you get for being up at 2 in the morning

:?: What is a half term?

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Lost heros wrote:
Alexandrium wrote:The countdown won't start right now

Are you referring to my post that said 12 minutes left.

No. They will be transported to the arena now. They just won't start killing ppl right now

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

:?: What is a half term?

a weeks holiday in the middle of each term. don't know what the american version of it is.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Alexandrium wrote:
Lost heros wrote:Are you referring to my post that said 12 minutes left.

No. They will be transported to the arena now. They just won't start killing ppl right now

Damn, my epic starting post will have to wait, it'll be ace.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Let the Games begin!
I will be answering any and all questions until the countdown begins.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote: :?: What is a half term?

a weeks holiday in the middle of each term. don't know what the american version of it is.

Oh you have a full year of school. Americans have 3 seasons of school with approximately 1 month of breaks between that. Then we have Summer vacation which starts during June and ends in late august.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Thor's hammer is the keyhammer right?

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

Oh you have a full year of school. Americans have 3 seasons of school with approximately 1 month of breaks between that. Then we have Summer vacation which starts during June and ends in late august.

no we have three terms, Christmas, Easter, Summer but each has a half term week's holiday in them during October, February and May/June. though our Easter holiday is only for two weeks, but christmas is for a month roughly and summer is from mid July through to start of September
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Alexandrium wrote:Let the Games begin!

how badly ruined is it, i mean are there any structures that are standing in any way or is it just rubble and ash?
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Finally.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm afraid i need to sleep, see ya later. (I'll post in the morning, my morning you're however late at night)
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Alexandrium wrote:Let the Games begin!

how badly ruined is it, i mean are there any structures that are standing in any way or is it just rubble and ash?

Think -bombed out areas. War areas. Ancient ruins and ash and rubble. Misused. The Joker and Snowx are trying to play on the tributes' nerves. They are reminding the people not only that they have control of Panem, but that with the Keyholes' powers, they could rreduce other worlds to the same condition as what they see in the arena. Each section represents one character's home world. So the all have something that reminds the designated tribute of their world.

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Lost heros wrote:Thor's hammer is the keyhammer right?
(Image)

This is great.

E: Also, anyone mind chipping in ideas for a Keyblade that you unlock in Toy Land?
Last edited by Minnysota on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Alexandrium wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

Think -bombed out areas. War areas. Ancient ruins and ash and rubble. Misused. The Joker and Snowx are trying to play on the tributes' nerves. They are reminding the people not only that they have control of Panem, but that with the Keyholes' powers, they could rreduce other worlds to the same condition as what they see in the arena. Each section represents one character's home world. So the all have something that reminds the designated tribute of their world.

Interesting.

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

One based around a toy sword maybe. Perhaps it could be round and fairly dull with a lot of decorations.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 am

Alexandrium wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

Wait, they know what my world looks like... half of its already rubble like that anyway so Thorne and Nova will have no problem.

@CFC so you're person is detecting who's 'magical aura'?
Last edited by The Blazing Aura on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 am

This is odd. Nobody's asking about the scenario or what weapons anditems are close to them and or how close items are to them. Nor are people posting reactions. I'm planning on starting the countdown in under 12 hours. After that, unless they're un an alliance, it'll be every tribute for themself. Who will be the first to find the keyhole? Or worse - who will be the one to survive?

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Alexandrium wrote:

Wait, they know what my world looks like... half of its already rubble like that anyway so Thorne and Nova will have no problem.

@CFC so you're person is detecting who's 'magical aura'?

Thor's Key-Hammer.

It only makes sense I should be able to sense it.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 am

Alexandrium wrote:This is odd. Nobody's asking about the scenario or what weapons anditems are close to them and or how close items are to them. Nor are people posting reactions. I'm planning on starting the countdown in under 12 hours. After that, unless they're un an alliance, it'll be every tribute for themself. Who will be the first to find the keyhole? Or worse - who will be the one to survive?

for certain worlds areas, (Like the Aura Guardians (mine)), are you going to allow the controllers of the character to decide which place from there world is ruined, also where are my swords, bow and shield (for my character and companion) and where's there armour.

@CFC, just wondering cos you might as well describe my guys powers as a magical aura (which it is)
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 am

Alexandrium wrote:This is odd. Nobody's asking about the scenario or what weapons anditems are close to them and or how close items are to them. Nor are people posting reactions. I'm planning on starting the countdown in under 12 hours. After that, unless they're un an alliance, it'll be every tribute for themself. Who will be the first to find the keyhole? Or worse - who will be the one to survive?

Well, I never watched the Hunger Games so I have no idea what I should be asking about.

Also. 12 hours? I'm leaving in 12 hours for the aforementioned two weeks.

The Blazing Aura wrote:

for certain worlds areas, (Like the Aura Guardians (mine)), are you going to allow the controllers of the character to decide which place from there world is ruined, also where are my swords, bow and shield (for my character and companion) and where's there armour.

@CFC, just wondering cos you might as well describe my guys powers as a magical aura (which it is)

I can't go on describing magical auras all the time, it would get abrasive, for all intents and purposes, if you can use magic then she can sense it.

If I did you I would have to do it for all the magic users too and my posts would turn into walls of pointless descriptive text.
Sorry.
Last edited by Chocolate Fudge Cakes on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:

I can't go on describing magical auras all the time, it would get abrasive, for all intents and purposes, if you can use magic then she can sense it.

If I did you I would have to do it for all the magic users too and my posts would turn into walls of pointless descriptive text.
Sorry.[/quote]
didn't mean it like that, and i get what you mean sorry
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse