NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts RP (OOC/CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Chocolate Fudge Cakes wrote:
I made the Grox my bitch.

By the time I extended my empire to their borders I had more money than I had room for that I just pissed away on the top-shelf weaponry.
I maximized every single colony's productivity:Happiness ratio and had all turrets and the uber-turret on every single planet.

The Grox got royally boned.

/ego-stroking.

Yes, but this will be a Heartless aided Grox empire vs the Milllenium falcon, about a dozen heroes, and possibly a TARDIS if they're lucky.

I really should start playing Spore again.

What type of Empire did you have?

I was a Warrior empire.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Mon May 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Utceforp wrote:Yes, but this will be a Heartless aided Grox empire vs the Milllenium falcon, about a dozen heroes, and possibly a TARDIS if they're lucky.

I was a Warrior empire.

I had three main races, all three started warrior, but I converted one to scientist. I should really play spore again too, it's really fun.
Signatures are so 2014.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Utceforp wrote:

I was a Warrior empire.

I had three main races, all three started warrior, but I converted one to scientist. I should really play spore again too, it's really fun.

I'm a Knight on my Spore, and was in the process of racing towards the center of the universe when i got bored of spore and went to play on something else,
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Utceforp wrote:

I was a Warrior empire.

When I reached the Space stage the first thing I did was invade all my neighbours.
The spoils of war is a great way to kick-start an empire and ensured my Empire's long-term dominance.

There's no other Empire within reasonable distance of my home planet because of this, with every single planet and moon anywhere near my home-planet being completely colonized by me.
It's like a stronghold.

You know what I love doing? If some uppity minuscule empire sends me a threatening message, demanding money or whatever, I blow up their home planet and proceed to wipe out them and every empire that waged war on me for breaking galactic code.

Good fun.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Utceforp wrote:I had three main races, all three started warrior, but I converted one to scientist. I should really play spore again too, it's really fun.

When I reached the Space stage the first thing I did was invade all my neighbours.
The spoils of war is a great way to kick-start an empire and ensured my Empire's long-term dominance.

There's no other Empire within reasonable distance of my home planet because of this, with every single planet and moon anywhere near my home-planet being completely colonized by me.
It's like a stronghold.

You know what I love doing? If some uppity minuscule empire sends me a threatening message, demanding money or whatever, I blow up their home planet and proceed to wipe out them and every empire that waged war on me for breaking galactic code.

Good fun.

Now that is the way to play Spore though usually i don't waste Planet busters, but i have huge amounts of spice for sale and two or three empires I've surrounded and am slowly buying off of them, cos they pay more for the spice.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Utceforp wrote:I had three main races, all three started warrior, but I converted one to scientist. I should really play spore again too, it's really fun.

I'm a Knight on my Spore, and was in the process of racing towards the center of the universe when i got bored of spore and went to play on something else,

It's more satisfying to steadily roll over all the other empires while expanding your own on your way to Galactic core.

Besides, when you get closer to the core, you can't warp-jump as far and it becomes difficult to avoid all the Grox worlds.
Much better to expand your empire to their border so you can force your way through them easily, rather than trying to zip past them.

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 pm

In spore i got the planet destroyer bomb. 15 minutes later the grox never heard of em the middle of the galaxy is just a giant black hole
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Posting in the IC. I've heard it's a good idea.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:

It's like a stronghold.

Good fun.

Now that is the way to play Spore though usually i don't waste Planet busters, but i have huge amounts of spice for sale and two or three empires I've surrounded and am slowly buying off of them, cos they pay more for the spice.

As I said in a previous post, my empire is far too rich, I can afford to use Planet Busters for shits and giggles.

The only exception to my genocidal rampage are two empires I have alliances with, another warrior and a merchant empire, for the sake of buying weapons and items cheaper.

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Jormengand wrote:Posting in the IC. I've heard it's a good idea.

I'm waiting on the guy playing the Joker.

Miopic wrote:In spore i got the planet destroyer bomb. 15 minutes later the grox never heard of em the middle of the galaxy is just a giant black hole

Played on easy mode, did you?

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:

As I said in a previous post, my empire is far too rich, I can afford to use Planet Busters for shits and giggles.

The only exception to my genocidal rampage are two empires I have alliances with, another warrior and a merchant empire, for the sake of buying weapons and items cheaper.

I usually find a small empire, eliminate any colonies except the homeworld, and throw money at it to get it happy with me again. Then, I buy some stuff, sell some stuff, and discreetly descend to the surface of their planet. Then, I capture all their cities, and redesign them to be huge spice farms (Never forgetting happiness though). Most of my colonies are former homeworlds, mostly because they can carry and produce way more spice, plus having a hundred planets with six cities each makes me feel superior to other smaller empires, at least before I invade them too...
Signatures are so 2014.

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Utceforp wrote:

I usually find a small empire, eliminate any colonies except the homeworld, and throw money at it to get it happy with me again. Then, I buy some stuff, sell some stuff, and discreetly descend to the surface of their planet. Then, I capture all their cities, and redesign them to be huge spice farms (Never forgetting happiness though). Most of my colonies are former homeworlds, mostly because they can carry and produce way more spice, plus having a hundred planets with six cities each makes me feel superior to other smaller empires, at least before I invade them too...

Very nice, I think it's more convenient to capture home-worlds though rather than try to keep all the cities.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Jormengand wrote:Posting in the IC. I've heard it's a good idea.

I'm waiting on the guy playing the Joker.

Miopic wrote:In spore i got the planet destroyer bomb. 15 minutes later the grox never heard of em the middle of the galaxy is just a giant black hole

Played on easy mode, did you?

15 minutes is an exaggeration
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 3:04 pm

can't wait for mc best video game ever. So blocky.... so cool...

notch the brainwash machine has worked addiction levels are over 9000!!!
Last edited by Miopic on Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 3:13 pm

universe idea (hungry city chronicles all the way!!!)
Name: Earth, future very much so
Universe:The Hungry city
Main Villain: Magnus Chrome
Sub-villain(s): Thaddius Valentine
Premise: after a huge war in the future all of earth's countries were destroyed. To survive cities holstered them selves on large mobile platforms to escape the blunt of the war these cities are now in constant combat trying to "eat" other cities however there are cities whom wish to destroy this system known as the anti-traction league. We will enter in at a point where Magnus Chrome the leader of London is trying to destroy the anti-tractionist base in order for global domination

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 3:29 pm

If Sentinel (Joker) is working a three to nine shift, with him being in Kentucky and myself in Ireland, that means I'll have to wait until at least two in the morning for a reply.

Joy.

Alexandrium
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandrium » Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Alexandrium wrote:Katniss has officially entered Gotham, and since I posted Peeta as her companion, she shoud find him fairly soon and from then on I'll post as them as a team, correct?

It's been a few hours and nobody has answered this question yet. Is this the way for me to go about this?

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Alexandrium wrote:
Alexandrium wrote:Katniss has officially entered Gotham, and since I posted Peeta as her companion, she shoud find him fairly soon and from then on I'll post as them as a team, correct?

It's been a few hours and nobody has answered this question yet. Is this the way for me to go about this?

Eh, wait for Myanmar to get online.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Alexandrium wrote:

i think that is el correctamundo

Mosasauria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Alexandrium wrote:It's been a few hours and nobody has answered this question yet. Is this the way for me to go about this?

Eh, wait for Myanmar to get online.

I still am. Han's is about to come face to face with the Nerevarine.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Alexandrium wrote:

Correct.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 pm

The Biased Conservatives wrote:MyanMar didn't see the Condiment King! in the Medical facility,... might wanna edit that

I think now would be a good time to follow Han to the penitentiary and attack him. I have nothing to do right now other than aim a gun at Joker. I think the Nerevarine is also about to attack me? Aiyaaa!!!

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
The Biased Conservatives wrote:MyanMar didn't see the Condiment King! in the Medical facility,... might wanna edit that

I think now would be a good time to follow Han to the penitentiary and attack him. I have nothing to do right now other than aim a gun at Joker. I think the Nerevarine is also about to attack me? Aiyaaa!!!

I'm kind of stuck until either Thor or Joker does something.

Bored as hell.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon May 07, 2012 5:19 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:

Aren't you near Thor? If so the Nerevarine might save Joker's life.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

I wonder who will be the tribute in panem.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse