NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 pm

William was calm. Well as calm as he would be as he was heading towards SuperHero High which happened to be in space. That's where he would learn full mastery of his powers. And a step closer to his goals. William stared into space. But not soon enough... He looked away and made sure he had everything he needed in the station. He got his bags and stepped out into the station. He looked around the station, and was fairly impressed by it. William had a elevator and entered before pressing the button to take him up to the dorm level. He had recieved a package that contained a map of the station, your schedule, and a keycard. His arrival on the floor of the villian dorm was silent and he liked that. He saw a bed and unpacked his luggage. Unfortunately a guard had confiscated his "tool". William who was in his armor like usual headed towards his first class which was called Power Ethics. He had no idea why he was taking this. He was here to master his powers not to learn about Ethics on Powers. He was pretty sure he was going to be bored of it. However he thought it might be best to at least try it at least and give it a chance as he entered. He took a seat next to the girl preparing a couple of binders.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"Come ON Goltia. You're the one who wanted to come to class with me. You don't even have classes until tomorrow," Josh said, walking along the corridor. Behind him, almost being dragged along, was Goltia, one hand in Josh's grip, the other holding a piece of toast to her mouth, her expression disinterested and eyes wandering. Josh sighed, and kept walking. Having been awakened by his PDA reminding him of his next class, Josh had quickly made his way towards the classroom. Goltia had elected to go with him, forcing a detour to the cafeteria when she complained about being hungry ("Josh Josh! Hungry hungry!"), before finally reaching the classroom. Grace, meanwhile, had elected to stay behind in the dorms and attempt to sleep.

Entering the classroom, Josh looked around, then went and sat at a desk a short distance away from everyone else already in the class. A few moments later, Goltia, with the remnants of the toast hanging from her mouth, walked in. Ignoring the looks she got from some of the other students, she gulped down the toast, then sat down beside her brother, a look of disinterest firmly entrenched on her face.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Nulvelith
Minister

Founded: Jan 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Levtos wrote:Close to the Gym, two muscle-bound "jocks" are harassing a younger boy in that one is holding him up with a small super-speed-made tornado, and the other is throwing disgusting bits of food at the floating, helpless lad.
The fast one laughs hysterically. "Heheheh... Hit him again, Britos! Right in the eyes!" as Britos, the slightly slack-jawed boy hurls a glob of what could once have been a nasty combination of oatmeal and mac n' cheese into the floating kid's face. Both laugh as if they've just cracked the joke of the century.

"Guys, quit it! What did I do to deserve this?!" The helpless youth wailed in the maelstrom of wind, dust, and food.

Britos lobs another chunk of this time what was probably chewed-up NY Steak. "You came here while we were practicing, twerp. No one interrupts us, huh Zack?" He follows up the question with a mulched banana thrown into the tornado.

Heheheh... Yeah, no one!" Zack chimes, not unlike a trained parakeet. The wind picks up-- then stops. Zack finds himself skidding across the floor hard on his face. Nearly instantly, the small boy, the food, and the dust picked up by the twister all crash to the ground in a heap.

Britos looks around and scratches his head. "You trip, Zack?" he asks dumbly, as the piles of food start to tremble.

"Yeah, something caught me leg..." Zack growls as he stands shakily, his face a roadmap of red streaks. "Y'think this little pain in the ass did it?"

"Naw, he's too scared to do anything. Look at 'im." He gestures to the boy, trying his hardest to stand. "He couldn't do anything if--" SLAM!!! A stream of food rockets towards him, connecting hard with his head and throwing him off of his feet to the ground, the constant barrage not letting up.

"BRITOS! Zack screamed, then turned towards the kneeling kid. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!" He screeched, flinging himself at the child, fully intent on beating him to a pulp. The kid covers his head with his arms and hands, waiting for the pain... It never came.

A full ten seconds go by before he looks out from his arms, and sees an unconscious Britos, and a paralyzed Zack. Both are sprawled out on the floor, but Zack looks like he could be doing a ballet move, frozen in time. A hand extends from the side, and a voice grumbles, "Scumbags. Sorry you had to go through that, kid." The child takes the hand and is hauled up to his feet. "I-it's ok. I've dealt with worse here. My only power is sonic voice, so people call me a crybaby and pick on me." a tear rolls down his cheek. "I hate it..."

Alan actually feels some sympathy for this kid, but he knows the commotion will have attracted other students, teachers, or worse, guards. "Yeah, must suck. If this happens again, just knock 'em out with a nice good shout, and run; just like I have to." and with that, he sweeps backwards into the shadows and slips out of the room. On the way, however, he makes sure to psionically throw the food perfectly into the various garbage cans around the room. That went well... He mused to himself, happy that he could fix yet another "problem".

In his thoughts, he never realized that he was passing directly by the Power Ethics classroom.

Edamiel notices the end of the commotion, sticking her head out of the gym door in time to see Alan and a rather beat up looking kid walking away from some unconscious, bulky kids. "Well, looks like i missd all the fun," she murmurs, assuming that Alan was responsible for this mess. No need to leave them there like that, they need to get cleaned up. Utilizing her speed (since she coulnt expand her cloaking to others yet), Edamiel removed both bullies from the hallway, leaving them sitting together in the girls' restroom, with their feet in the toilets.
She then went on to shower the sweat away from excersizing (in a record thirty seconds, under very cold water), before heading over to the cafeteria for some eats.
Be silent. Be not still.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 am

Wilson was double checking he had everything he would probably need for his first class; he had his notebook, a couple extra pens and pencils, and his book for if he had any spare time. He mental checked off having everything, he then proceeded his whiteboards to see if he had anything to do. He found nothing that could be done and mentally checked that off. He was sure he had everything he began mentally steeling himself for hopefully whatever the people here could throw at him. He felt fear as he had a scary thought'what if I'm not strong enough what if I get caught up and lose myself to the nature of the beast' it was a scary thought to him losing his identity what he knew and stood for, but he shook off the thought and forgot about it.

After a long walk to the class which included him getting lost, he was finally at the classroom he thought he supposed to be at, taking a deep breath, he walked inside. He saw some other kids at tables, they were all mostly quiet. He sat down in an empty chair and started reading his book.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 am

Thomas got up from the workbench, not noticing that Jay had left their dorm without him. He put away a device that looked like a plate but with dozens of wires still sticking out. He was wondering what he could make to liven up the room. He heard that the first class was power ethics, a course he felt was for villains and those who weren't planning to be good. Quit complaining, it's a school for superheroes. Thomas started walking over to the classroom, not wanting to be late. As he was walking, he sensed a piece of tech that he couldn't confuse with anything else. Oh, this is far to perfect, it'll be a pleasure to see her again.

He knew he'd deal with Rena later, he had a grudge against her for her actions, but he'd just be glad to see his sister again.

The Magic Hobo
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Magic Hobo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

James fumbles with his keys as he attempts to open the door to his new classroom. He finally manages to open it, and is greeted by the smell of smoke and carbon. Scorch marks were visible on most of the blackboard, save a space cleared away in the shape of a person. The poor bastard never stood a chance when the kid had a mental breakdown. The desk was similarly charred, the seat was fine though. It would take a while, but James knew he could clean the place up a bit. "Not much to do about the smell." He says to himself quietly. He blows on the desk, causing a cloud of fine ash to spray away.

A few minutes later:

After returning from the Janitor's closet, James gets to work cleaning his classroom. He mops up the ash, and scrubs away the scorch marks everywhere; he eventually manages to clean most of the classroom except for a small patch of burnt tile. Looking around at his handywork, James wipes his hands on a paper towel, staring at the black smudges simply appearing on the wash cloth he had been using. It was disturbing to him, not being able to see his own body, but knowing it was there. He had tried a hundred different things to become visible again, but nothing had worked. He sighs, and sits down at the desk. Bored, he opens the desk's drawers and finds a few books, Shakespear mostly, with a book of poems near the bottom of the drawer. He pulls the book of poems out, and lays it on the desk. The cover is worn, made of a sun-bleached pale red leather with golden text across the front. He cracks open the yellowed pages, and flips through them. To anybody watching, it would appear as though the pages were turning themselves.
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012

Postby Pragia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

Terintania wrote:
Pragia wrote:"Just seems like you got some things on your mind, was just wondering if you wanted me to take your mind off of it for a while." Rena said. She was bored as bored could be, so she began wrestling for control of the Ice Ball, the electricity flashing inside for an almost disco-ball effect.

"Everyone always has something on their mind, it doesn't automatically mean it's something they want to stop thinking about," Seth replied. He closed his eyes and gave his hand a kind of absentminded wave,"If your bored, however, you can play with a kitten, just leave me alone," He said. When he waved his hand, a kitten suddenly appeared on the seat beside him. It gave a quiet mew and looked at Rena with big, round eyes.

Rena loved cats and started petting it, inducing a friendly purr. She decided that Seth didn't want to talk and she was probably pissing him off. She felt sad, she really just didn't understand why people were so seclusicve. She saw the station ahead, and stared in wonder as they docked. She rushed out, only to find that she had no idea where to go.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 am

Cassie didn't start heading to class. She kept aimlessly wandering the school halls, with no real goal in mind. Yeah, she was partly looking for Tara to talk to about some more stuff that was troubling her, but she really felt that her wandering didn't have much of a purpose to it. She swore she had gone down the same hallway about 3 times now without really realizing it, due to getting lost in her mind. Honestly, she wasn't even aware there was an upcoming class, because she had completely forgot about it. So the only way she would possibly arrive to class is if students were called to class from the PDA system, otherwise she would completely miss it and continue wandering, or eventually giving up and confining herself to her dorm room for the rest of the day.

Caitlin
Caitlin finished her food fairly quickly, despite being slow and sleepy, then realized a class was coming up soon. She let out a grown. She didn't really think she probably had to attend the class, since she went on the mission, but she felt that it would probably be good if she did, even if for herself only, to expand her learning and to take part in every class she could possibly spend the time in. But she was so exhausted that the idea of doing a class right now wasn't that appealing to her. But in the end, she decided to just deal with it and headed off to class slowly and sleepily, eventually arriving and coming into the class room, then waiting for the class to start.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:57 am

"Josh-Ian. I think we're early," Goltia said in a singalong voice. Josh didn't even look up from his book.
"I know. Hence why I bought the book," he said in a perfectly even voice. Goltia huffed in annoyance and tapped her feet together.
"You coulda told me that we were early," she said.
"I misread my timetable. Besides, you're the one with the attention span of about zero," Josh replied. Goltia growled and tried to grab at Josh's book, only for Josh to pull it out of reach and bookmark his page, before dumping the book into his bag. Goltia, for her part, settled back into her seat with a second huff.
"I take it your trip to the gym didn't help much," Josh said. Goltia nodded.
"All I did was break a punching bag. And then maybe punch a wall," she said. Josh sighed.
"I'm assuming the wall won." When Goltia nodded, Josh sighed again. "And you wonder why I would always win our fights back home?"
"What, aside from the fact that you would hide behind one of your shields and wait for me to break something? Cause that's cheating," Goltia said. Josh shook his head, although the grin on his face gave his thoughts away.
"No, dearest sister. That's called using my brain," he said smugly.
"OH yeah? Well, I'ma use my brain now!" and with a rather loud crash, Goltia tackled her brother to the ground, and proceeded to attack his ticklish spots with probing fingers. It helped that they were the same as hers.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 am

Gregorio

As he walk, he continued giving information to John.

"There's all this talk about Antonio's shattered mind and the personalities that were made ever since that grim day his father was murdered in front of him by a vampire. Yet only a few personalities are known." He said, "Each personality would be seen as the Chosen of each Lord or Lady right. If so, then its incomplete. A good way to make them go sane, if they went insane, is to make them accept what they keep denying themselves, usually, its something close to the part of Antonio's personality they represent." He then starts to list the personalities he knows in a rather repetitive manner.

"Zoroaster, Duke of Heat, Chosen of the Lord of Fire. Representing Antonio's faith, he needs to accept the fact that religious conflict and intolerance will always exist.
Raijin, Duke of Electricity, Chosen of the Lord of Lightning. Representing Antonio's desire of freedom, should he go crazy, he would need to accept both responsibility and restrictions.
Eurus, Duke of Storm, Chosen of the Lady of Air. Representing Antonio's business skill and sentimentality, he need to accept letting something go.
Emir, Duke of Cold, Chosen of the Lord of Frost. Representing the desire of law and safety, he would need to learn to relax and to compromise.
Suijin, Duke of Water, Chosen of the Lady of Liquid. Being logic and reason, he needs to accept that omniscience is an impossible goal.
Drasil, Duke of Carbon, Chosen of the Lord of Life. Desire to heal others, he needs to accept the fact that people die.
Midgard, Duke of Stone, Chosen of the Lord of Solid. Artistic talent, needs to learn imperfection.
Vulcan, Duke of Technology, Chosen of the Lord of Metal. Environmentalism and efficiency, needs to learn that the best system is not the most efficient system.
Erebus, Duke of Night, Chosen of the Lord of Shadow. Desire to help others, if he becomes crazy, then, he would need to accept the fact that he can't help everyone."

"The only ones missing are the chosen of the Lady of Death, the Lord of Balance, and the Lord of the Void." He then sighed, "Bramwell and I have our work cut out for us then. Hopefully not everyone in my cousin's head has gone crazy."
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Levtos
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 pm

After somehow passing unnoticed by the Power Ethics Classroom, Alan decides to get something to munch on, and hoped he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. swiftly passing into the cafeteria, Alan grabs a few fries and sits in an abandoned corner, eating alone.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"
"WE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES!!! WE'RE ANGRY DAMMIT!!!!"
"Roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI!!!!!!"

I am a wolf furry. Deal with it.

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Levtos wrote:After somehow passing unnoticed by the Power Ethics Classroom, Alan decides to get something to munch on, and hoped he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. swiftly passing into the cafeteria, Alan grabs a few fries and sits in an abandoned corner, eating alone.

Edamiel carries a tray piled high with high-calorie foodstuffs, and sits down across from Alan. "Yo," she says, before digging it, eating very fast.
Be silent. Be not still.

Levtos
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Edamiel carries a tray piled high with high-calorie foodstuffs, and sits down across from Alan. "Yo," she says, before digging it, eating very fast.

Alan, startled, glances up. "Oh. hey." He mumbles, noting with some amusement the way Edamiel is attacking her tray. "Hungry?"
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Levtos wrote:

Alan, startled, glances up. "Oh. hey." He mumbles, noting with some amusement the way Edamiel is attacking her tray. "Hungry?"

"Always. I uh... Burn a lot of calories." Her tray already empty, Edamiel blurs for a moment, sitting back down almost as soon as she had left with a second full tray. "Oh, and you're welcome. I cleaned up that mess you left in the hall, the bullies. They should be waking up soon. Girls are gonna flip when they leave the stall..."
Be silent. Be not still.

Levtos
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:39 pm

"Always. I uh... Burn a lot of calories." Her tray already empty, Edamiel blurs for a moment, sitting back down almost as soon as she had left with a second full tray. "Oh, and you're welcome. I cleaned up that mess you left in the hall, the bullies. They should be waking up soon. Girls are gonna flip when they leave the stall..."

Alan's eyebrows raise nearly imperceptibly. "Y-you saw that, huh? Wait, girls- what did you do?!" He hisses angrily.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Levtos wrote:

Alan's eyebrows raise nearly imperceptibly. "Y-you saw that, huh? Wait, girls- what did you do?!" He hisses angrily.

She waves her hand casually. "Just left em in a stall in the girls' restroom. Itll be a nice surprise for them when they wake up. If theyre lucky, they wont get caught by any girls or guards."
Her second tray finished, Edamiel leans back with a small burp. "Im full..."
Be silent. Be not still.

Levtos
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 pm

She waves her hand casually. "Just left em in a stall in the girls' restroom. Itll be a nice surprise for them when they wake up. If theyre lucky, they wont get caught by any girls or guards."

"Don't you think that's a little extreme?" Alan grumbles. "Besides," he adds, almost as a worried afterthought. "Don't you think that if they had the balls to pick on one nerdy boy, what would they do to a girl under the same circumstances especially with the element of surprise! The stalls are pretty sturdy at this school, so it would be pretty easy to get away with it. I thought you were always hungry?" he adds the last part with a slightly sardonic smirk.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Levtos wrote:

"Don't you think that's a little extreme?" Alan grumbles. "Besides," he adds, almost as a worried afterthought. "Don't you think that if they had the balls to pick on one nerdy boy, what would they do to a girl under the same circumstances especially with the element of surprise! The stalls are pretty sturdy at this school, so it would be pretty easy to get away with it. I thought you were always hungry?" he adds the last part with a slightly sardonic smirk.

Edamiel sniggers at the thought of such chumps trying to lay a hand on her... Never mind being able to surprise her. "Sry, but im wayyyyy to fast for anybody that chumpy to get the drop on me. As for being hingry, well, another minute and i will have plenty of room. I TRY to moderate myself... Cant move as fast when you're weighed down by food and cramps. Bad enough that happens every few days.." she mutters, wishing that THAT at least would happen a tad bit slower.
Be silent. Be not still.

Levtos
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Edamiel sniggers at the thought of such chumps trying to lay a hand on her... Never mind being able to surprise her. "Sry, but im wayyyyy to fast for anybody that chumpy to get the drop on me. As for being hingry, well, another minute and i will have plenty of room. I TRY to moderate myself... Cant move as fast when you're weighed down by food and cramps. Bad enough that happens every few days.." she mutters, wishing that THAT at least would happen a tad bit slower.

"Hate to burst your proverbial balls, but I meant a girl who is unlucky enough to walk in when they wake up." he chuckles in response to the last part of what she said. "Cramps, eh? I could help with that. Tell me when you have them, and I'll just numb the part of your brain that recieves pain signals from nerves in your body. You won't feel a thing."
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Levtos wrote:

"Hate to burst your proverbial balls, but I meant a girl who is unlucky enough to walk in when they wake up." he chuckles in response to the last part of what she said. "Cramps, eh? I could help with that. Tell me when you have them, and I'll just numb the part of your brain that recieves pain signals from nerves in your body. You won't feel a thing."

"Eh.. No thanks. I dont like people messing with me. And anyways, youd be doing it every six days or so, so... No. As for those poor helpless girls.... Believe me, we can be more of a nightmare than you imagine. And nobody on this station really qualifies as helpless, anyway."
Be silent. Be not still.

Levtos
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:08 pm

"Eh.. No thanks. I dont like people messing with me. And anyways, youd be doing it every six days or so, so... No. As for those poor helpless girls.... Believe me, we can be more of a nightmare than you imagine. And nobody on this station really qualifies as helpless, anyway."

"I can name a few. Not all of us on this station have combat-useful or defensive powers." Alan corrects matter-of-factly. "Maybe I should go break their kneecaps real quick..." He muses, almost to himself.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

Levtos wrote:

"I can name a few. Not all of us on this station have combat-useful or defensive powers." Alan corrects matter-of-factly. "Maybe I should go break their kneecaps real quick..." He muses, almost to himself.

Edamiel shakes her head slowly. "Kind sir, one does not simply break a kneecap. One must utterly, totally, instantly BUST a kneecap," she says, feigning an arrogant english-noblewoman voice.
Be silent. Be not still.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Pragia wrote:
Rena loved cats and started petting it, inducing a friendly purr. She decided that Seth didn't want to talk and she was probably pissing him off. She felt sad, she really just didn't understand why people were so seclusicve. She saw the station ahead, and stared in wonder as they docked. She rushed out, only to find that she had no idea where to go.

When Rena exited the shuttle she would spot a couple of guards waiting in the hangar bay. As soon as they spotted her and the other student they broke off the conversation they had been having and approached. One of them, a blond man with a chiseled face, approached Rena, while his colleague went to speak with the other student.

"Miss Essex," the blond guard said in a slight German accent, "welcome to the Academy for the Empowered." She was rather easy to recognize by her very peculiar outfit, although the outfit also presented a problem since she couldn't be allowed to keep it while walking the halls. He just hoped that she had been savvy enough to wear some actual clothes under it, which he knew from experience not everyone thought to do. "Before I show you to your room you'll have to hand over your armor," he said to her, "as students are not allowed to have dangerous items in their possession. It will be made available to you whenever you need it for training or classes."

Michael
A sequence of three tones was played on the PA system, signaling that classes would begin for all students in five minutes. Michael put his phone away and looked across the room. A few diligent students had already arrived but there were still more who were absent. Since there was still some time left before the class actually started he saw no reason to get upset about that yet. That Josh and Goltia had decided to start wrestling on the floor didn't really upset him either, but he thought it best to break it up anyway.

"Settle down, you two," he said to them, reaching down and picking them both up off the floor, "if you want to wrestle there is a perfectly good gym that you can head to as soon as class is over." He turned to the room at large, "we'll start in a couple of minutes. Today you won't need your textbook, and probably not a pen either. We'll just be having a discussion."

Tyler
A minute after Michael had broken up the playful wrestling match between the two twins Tyler entered the room. He still looked uncharacteristically happy. After taking a second to survey the room he sat down next to Caitlin, who he knew best of all the people in the room. She looked rather tired but he decided not to comment on it, just in case she would feel offended or something. His understanding of social conventions wasn't perfectly up to par so he thought it best to err on the side of caution.

"Hey Caitlin," he said simply, flashing her a smile.

John
Gregorio started explaining more about Antonio's strange affliction and John listened attentively, determined to not miss any shred of information that could prove useful. Before he could really comment on the story he spotted the person they were searching for. Bramwell was wandering the corridor in front of them with a rather odd look on his face. Before he could disappear into some classroom John grabbed his shoulder to stop him.

"Mister Smith," he said, making sure not to use Bramwell's real surname in light of his reactions to that in the past, "we could use your help in a very important matter. We believe that you could help save Antonio's life. It is not something that should be discussed out here," he looked around the deserted corridor, feeling that it was too open to snooping ears for him to reveal much information there, "if you'll come with us to my office we can explain everything."

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011

Postby Nakarisaune » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Hearing the three tones that signified an upcoming lesson, Rachael sighed and closed her book. She had been sure that the mission would mean no classes at all today, but hopefully the people who had just returned would be too tired to really make an effort and she'd blend right in. She felt as exhausted as she expected they'd be, and she couldn't figure out why. She'd been planning to go to the gym and finally get some exercise done, but this exhaustion had come over her almost immediately and she could barely force herself out of bed and into the shower. Even just breakfast had tired her and it scared her, like her waking life was being replaced with this almost-zombielike exhaustion. For the rest of the day up til now she had just curled up in her bed reading.
Before leaving for class Rachael checked herself in the mirror again, to make sure that the fat hadn't miraculously returned to her cheeks and that she hadn't suddenly gained a few pounds for doing something as pathetic as just lying in bed all day. She was doing so well losing weight and it would be terrible to be fat again now, especially now she'd seen Roxanne walking around. Like always, her sister managed to be slim. Always. Like she was doing it deliberately just to mock Rachael.
Thankfully the Power Ethics classroom wasn't an absurd distance away. She trudged in and took a seat at one of the desks at the back, where hopefully no-one would notice her, and rested her head between her hands.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Edamiel looked up when the tones sounded. "Well... Should i start skipping now or later?" she murmured, pondering just how boring an ethics class could be versus how entertaining the inevitable arguments - debates, technically - would be. Given that this was an ethics class for the homo superior species, likely very entertaining. What am I thinking? This is the perfect opportunity to study my... Peers...
She waved a quick goodbye to Alan, cloaked herself and slipped into class behind another student, making her way to the ceiling, where she waited. A bat's eye view is best... But this this is going to be a long five minutes.
Be silent. Be not still.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse