NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phaloxian
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am

So which one's?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 am

Phaloxian wrote:
The power to control and manipulate existing energy.

Contents [show]
1 Also Called
2 Capability
3 Applications
4 Associations
5 Limitations
6 Known Users
7 Comments

Also Called EditEnergy Bending
Energy Control
Ergokinesis
CapabilityEditThe ability to manipulate energy within kinetic atoms, protons, neutrons, or electrons and convert the energy into heat, light, or sound. The user can move, alter, or stop energy in themselves, objects, beings, or space. Users can convert one type of energy into another, store it within their bodies, and release it upon command. Some users can create objects from pure energy, or project it out in other forms. A user may be able to absorb ambient energy convert it into life-force and live solely off of that, especially in supremely hostile situations.

ApplicationsEditEnergy manipulation is a route to nearly every power, some are more likely to be achieved than others, including:

Manipulate one's energy to:

Energy Absorption
Energy Assimilation
Energy Blasts
Energy Constructs
Energy Meteors
Energy Perception
Energy Physiology
Energy Metabolization
Energy Strike
Energy Twin
Kinetic Energy Manipulation
Weapon Infusion
Manipulate other forms of energy such as:

Dimensional Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Elemental Energy Manipulation
Emotional Energy Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Light Manipulation
Plasma Manipulation
Radiation Manipulation
Quantum Manipulation
Sound Manipulation
By combining with Energy Perception, user can also control:

Astral Energy
Aural Energy
Death Energy
Extra-Dimensional Energy
Illusory Energy
Life Energy
Magical Energy
Psychic Energy
Stochastic Energy
Other means include:

Superpower Manipulation
Power Absorption
Power Augmentation
Power Erasure
Power Mimicry
Strong Force Manipulation/Weak Force Manipulation
AssociationsEditIf used in negative forms users may develop Darkforce Manipulation, Nothingness Manipulation, or Chaos Manipulation.
Some users may learn to manipulate Fundamental Forces.
Elemental Ball Projection
Energy Generation - advanced users only
Infinite Supply
Magic
Mana Manipulation
Psychic Energy Manipulation
Summoning
LimitationsEditRarely able to create energy, only affect its flow till higher level.
Limited to battery use (amount of energy a person can hold in themselves)
Extensive use of powers over a long period of time could deplete one's energy reserves.
Low-Level users could be limited on amount energy or the type of energy.
Prone to headache due to the mental focus that is required to control energy.

The power to manipulate kinetic energy. Partial power of Energy Manipulation.

Contents [show]
1 Also Called
2 Capability
3 Applications
4 Techniques
5 Known users
6 Comments

Also CalledEditKinetikinesis
CapabilityEditThe user can manipulate kinetic energy, the energy created by any form of movement. Using this power, one would be able to transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch.

ApplicationsEditMolecular Acceleration
Motor-Skill Manipulation
Kinetic Energy Absorption
Kinetic Energy Emission
Combustion Inducement
Freezing
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Durability
Jet Propulsion
TechniquesEditKinetic Empowerment: The user converts kinetic energy into physical strength. Some may even be able to use kinetic energy to heal themselves, strengthen any other powers they possess.
Kinetic Supernova: The user unleashes a terrifyingly powerful shockwave of stored kinetic energy that tears through anything in its path.
Kinectic Sliding: Users can use kinectic energy to slide across surfaces that they want. Ex:Kinectic Skating or Kinectic Belly Sliding, or what the choose.
Temperature Manipulation : The user controls the kinetic energy of molecules to manipulate the temperature. This could also lead to Fire, Ice and Water Manipulation

Telekinesis is the ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye.

Contents [show]
1 Also Called
2 Capabilities
3 Applications
4 Techniques
5 Variations
6 Association
7 Limitations
8 Known Users
9 Comments

Also CalledEditMind Power
Object Manipulation
PK
Psionic Manipulation
Psychokinesis
TK
Capabilities EditControl objects with one's mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based of "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at an atomic level.

ApplicationsEdit"Psychokinesis" is an umbrella term for any ability that involves using the mind to manipulate something, and some other, more specific, abilities may be acquired as a result. However, such users are usually specialized in only one of these areas, and rarely manifest their powers beyond their specialty. Generally, these include:

Biological Manipulation
Cosmic Manipulation
Circadian Control
Magnetism Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Elemental Manipulation
Force-Field Generation
Healing
Levitation/Flight
Mental Constructs
Probability Manipulation
Psionic Strength
Technology Manipulation
Vector Manipulation
Teleportation
TechniquesEditBasic Level (Common)

Enhanced Strength/Psionic Strength: to augment the user's physical strength, e.g.punching through the flesh of zombies.
Levitation: to lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
Telekinetic Choking: to strangle others, e.g. Like Darth Vader.
Telekinetic Maneuver: to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a die lands on.
Telekinetic Grip: to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
Telekinetic Pull/Attraction: to pull objects towards the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf.
Telekinetic Push/Repulsion: to push objects away from the user, e.g. sliding a cup across a table.
Advanced Level

Object Manipulation: to alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
Spatial Sense: to "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
Telekinetic Blast- emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the user's path.
Telekinetic Compression: to crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
Telekinetic Destruction: to make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
Master Level (Rare)

Combustion: to speed an object's molecules to the point that it combusts, e.g. setting things on fire.
Dimensional Travel: to bend the very fabrics of dimensional barriers, allowing travel through wormholes or teleportation-like movement.
Enhanced Regeneration: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, e.g. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
Age Shifting: by manipulating the cells through telekinesis, could potentially reach Immortality.
Force Fields: to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields, e.g. deflecting bullets.
Molecular and Energy Manipulation: to manipulate matter and energy at a molecular, or even subatomic, level, e.g. rearranging atoms and controlling energy.
Elemental Transmutation: to transmute matter into new form.
Subatomic Manipulation: to control matter on a subatomic level
Seismic Shock Wave: to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.
Stasis Field: to slow an object's molecules to point that it stops all motion, e.g. immobilizing opponents.
VariationsEditTactile Telekinesis: Where the user has to be in physical contact with an object to be able to move it telekinetically. Other uses include focusing it inward increasing ones physical straits and simulating Invulnerability.
Ballistic Telekinesis: Where the user causes any nearby objects to be moved around the user at high speeds, explode or to be propelled away from the user at high speeds without conscious effort from the user of the power.
Vector Telekinesis: Where the user creates telekinetic energy appendages to move the object, giving it vector, making it easier to move and more effective than normal telekinesis.
AssociationEditTelepathy
LimitationsEditBeginners needs time to practice.
May only be capable of moving objects they could physically move.
Prone to headache due to the mental focus that is required.
As a result, the ability could be limited to allow recovery.
User may not be able to manipulate magic-based matters/energies, as the mystical properties cannot be manipulated so easily without magical properties.
Psychic strength may be proportional to user's capacity, meaning an opponent with physical strength stronger than the user's mental strength may break free, or even be immune to ability altogether.

The power to summon, create, control or manipulate darkness. Contents [show]
1 Also Called
2 Capabilities
3 Applications
4 Associations
5 Limitation
6 Known Users
7 Comments

Also CalledEditDarkness Control
Erebokinesis
Netherkinesis
Obtenebration
Shadow Manipulation
Umbrakinesis
Umbragenesis
CapabilitiesEditThe user can create, control, manipulate, materialize and summon darkness in various ways, often by accessing a dimension of dark energy and the beings that exist there.

ApplicationsEditAbsorb/merge shadows/darkness into users body/mind/soul for greatly increased capabilities, the users blood may turn black, or resemble dark mist.
Elemental Healing by using the darkness to mend/fill the wounds of others.
Intangibility by turning the body into darkness.
Invulnerability by solidifying the darkness in the body.
Life-Force Absorption
Modification of user's body by manipulating the darkness in/on user.
Shadow Mimicry
Psionic Shield "solidifying" the darkness in the mind/soul.
Shadow Camouflage by letting the difference/border between the user and shadow unravel. Cloaking is done by doing the same for something else than the user.
Create areas of darkness of variable size, shape and intensity level.
Depending of the level of strength, one can blanket an entire city, country or world in eternal darkness.
Darkness "Mist".
Light Absorption
Darkness Adaptation
Night Vision
Flight
Materialize, shape and manipulate darkness at will:
Animating shadows, whether users own or cast by anything else.
Darkness Blasts/Bombs, tentacles/tendrils and/or wires for direct effects.
Energy Strike/Weapon Infusion by surrounding their limbs and/or weapons in darkness.
Manifesting Multiple Arms/Tentacle Extension or similar extensions
Elemental Constructs of darkness, including weapons, missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
Binding/imprisoning/stopping people/objects etc. either by engulfing or binding them.
Portal Creation/Teleportation using shadows/darkness by understanding the fundamental connection all shadows/darkness share.
Dimensional Storage to store stuff into shadows, user may be able to enter their own pocket dimension.
When the user realizes from where they draw their power, they can enter there and summon beings/tools from there.
AssociationsEditBlack Lightning Manipulation
Darkforce Manipulation by tapping into the source of their power directly.
Darkside View by manipulating the dark corners of one's mind and soul.
Mental Manipulation by learning to control dark corners of mind and soul.
Freezing as darkness is absence of light, so is cold absence of heat.
Gravity Manipulation by using darkness in a way that it gains the power of a Black Hole.
Dark Element Manipulation by merging the darkness into elements.
Dark Flame by tapping the devouring/destroying aspect of Darkness.
Nothingness Manipulation by understanding the true nature of Darkness: the Absence of Being.
If user also has Light Manipulation user could develop Twilight Manipulation.
LimitationEditUser may be limited to either creating darkness without ability to control it, or be only able to control existing one.
User may have to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power.
Users may become corrupted through extended exposure.
Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power.

Mind spoilering that so it doesn't spam up the whole page?

And to be honest, that's not a list, that's a copy-and-pasted page from a wiki that's really far too long to read over and even see what power you mean.

All of them seem overpowered to me, especially energy kinesis, but add a few limitations to some of them and they might be okay.
Please be patient.
Last edited by Nakarisaune on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 am

Okay so what limitation's should i add to energy kinesis cause i want that and darkness manipulation cause with eneryg manipulation i have a lot of power's put into one. I think i should make it to where i can't control it much like i have some control but not a whole lot what do you think?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 am

Phaloxian wrote:Okay so what limitation's should i add to energy kinesis cause i want that and darkness manipulation cause with eneryg manipulation i have a lot of power's put into one. I think i should make it to where i can't control it much like i have some control but not a whole lot what do you think?

Yeah, if you have lots of powers put into one, then that's overpowered.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 am

Okay so that is out what about darkness manipulation for my charecter Sailance and chaoes manipulation for my charecter Khaoes.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:41 am

Phaloxian wrote:Okay so that is out what about darkness manipulation for my charecter Sailance and chaoes manipulation for my charecter Khaoes.

Mind explaining those to me?
Without copy-and-pasting?

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 am

Darkness manipulation is where you control minipulate and generate darkness and shadow's i could copy and pace a small amount of info at one time i can explain it it just would take too long to type so can i copy and paste it please?It would be easier and i could paste small amounts at one time.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 am

The power to summon, create, control or manipulate darkness.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 am

The user can create, control, manipulate, materialize and summon darkness in various ways, often by accessing a dimension of dark energy and the beings that exist there.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am

Phaloxian wrote:Darkness manipulation is where you control minipulate and generate darkness and shadow's i could copy and pace a small amount of info at one time i can explain it it just would take too long to type so can i copy and paste it please?It would be easier and i could paste small amounts at one time.

Darkness manipulation seems okay, with limitations.

If you must copy and paste, only do small amounts, please.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:47 am

[spoilerApplications

[]Absorb/merge shadows/darkness into users body/mind/soul for greatly increased capabilities, the users blood may turn black, or resemble dark mist.

[]Elemental Healing by using the darkness to mend/fill the wounds of others.

[]Intangibility by turning the body into darkness.

[]Invulnerability by solidifying the darkness in the body.

[]Life-Force Absorption

[]Modification of user's body by manipulating the darkness in/on user.

[]Shadow Mimicry

[]Psionic Shield "solidifying" the darkness in the mind/soul.

Shadow Camouflage by letting the difference/border between the user and shadow unravel. Cloaking is done by doing the same for something else than the user.

Depending of the level of strength, one can blanket an entire city, country or world in eternal darkness.

Darkness "Mist".

Light Absorption

Darkness Adaptation

Night Vision

Flight

Darkness Blasts/Bombs, tentacles/tendrils and/or wires for direct effects.

Energy Strike/Weapon Infusion by surrounding their limbs and/or weapons in darkness.

Manifesting Multiple Arms/Tentacle Extension or similar extensions

Elemental Constructs of darkness, including weapons, missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.

Binding/imprisoning/stopping people/objects etc. either by engulfing or binding them.

Portal Creation/Teleportation using shadows/darkness by understanding the fundamental connection all shadows/darkness share.

Dimensional Storage to store stuff into shadows, user may be able to enter their own pocket dimension.

When the user realizes from where they draw their power, they can enter there and summon beings/tools from there.]
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 am

Phaloxian wrote:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Applications
Modification of user's body by manipulating the darkness in/on user.

Shadow Mimicry

Darkness "Mist".

Darkness Adaptation

Night Vision

These bits seem okay.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:51 am

Okay cool well so i can use it?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:51 am

Phaloxian wrote:Okay cool well so i can use it?

I have no idea, I'm not the OP.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 am

Okay let me show you chaoes manipulation okay.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am

[/spoilerPower to manipulate the chaotic forces of the universe. Opposite force of Order Inducement. Cause technology to crash for no apparent reason.

Control Chaos to contain it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way.

Chaos Empowerment

Chaotic Energy Manipulation

Chaotic Energy Blasts

Chaotic Energy Constructs

Volatile Constructs

Chaotic Energy Infusion

Chaotic Energy Physiology

Chaotic Energy Strike

Chaotic Energy Twin

Energy Absorption

Chaos Inducement

Curse Inducement

Disaster Manipulation

Destruction

Disintegration

Disruption

Elemental Transmutation

Emotion Manipulation

Fear Inducement

Transmogrification

War Inducement

Weather Manipulation
][spoiler]
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

Well what do you think?

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm

this still open?
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Stattr wrote:this still open?

Yep :)

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:
Stattr wrote:this still open?

Yep :)

Goody gum drops...
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Name:Josiah ferguson
Nationality:Mixed african american and white
Height:5 foot 6
Weight:130
Hair:black shaved down to his scalp
Eyes:blue
Costume (if any):black cloak with a black t shirt black short's with low black boot's with black and red leather fingerless glove's
Abilities:darkness manipulation
Alignment:good
Brief Bio:Him and his brother Khaoes also known as Mark Dercy were born 3 year's apart Josiah wanted to use his power's for good Mark wanted to use them for his own agenda but Josiah convinced him not to be evil and go to super hero high Mark still wanted to use his power's for himself but changed his mind so that he would not fight his brother he instead joined the neutrel side that way he could still use his power's for himself but help out his little bro just incase even though Mark was british and Josiah was american and they weren't related by blood Mark treats his adopted little brother like family and is VERY protective of him he also told Josiah that if anyone hurt him that they would regret it regret it so much they just wanted to die as we tell you their history their current life play's out we will see how it goes for Josiah and his older brother Mark.
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Name:Mark Dercy
Nationality:british
Height:6 foot
Weight:180
Hair:Brown with a red streak that starts at the back left corner come's up while slowlely widening and then start's tapering off as it gets closer and ends at his eye on the right corner
Eyes:Green
Costume (if any):black trench coat with the sleves torn off 2 katana's straped to the back black cargo pant's and a black leather choker that has no spikes with black leather fingerless glove's and black combat boot's with the black cargo pant's neatly tucked into them.
Abilities:Chaoes manipulation
Alignment:Neutrel
Brief Bio:Him and his brother Sailance also known as Josiah ferguson were born 3 year's apart Josiah wanted to use his power's for good Mark wanted to use them for his own agenda but Josiah convinced him not to be evil and go to super hero high Mark still wanted to use his power's for himself but changed his mind so that he would not fight his brother he instead joined the neutrel side that way he could still use his power's for himself but help out his little bro just incase even though Mark was british and Josiah was american and they weren't related by blood Mark treats his adopted little brother like family and is VERY protective of him he also told Josiah that if anyone hurt him that they would regret it regret it so much they just wanted to die as we tell you their history their current life play's out we will see how it goes for Josiah and his older brother Mark.
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

So what do you guy's think?

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Naka what do you think?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Naka what do you think?

I think it could be better, especially in the grammar and spelling fronts. But posting every five minutes won't make you many friends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse