NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu May 16, 2013 6:42 am

My post will exist at some point :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

Orinon wrote:DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN~

Let's do the time warp again!
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu May 16, 2013 7:41 am

Terintania wrote:I think maybe it would be best to say that when his powers are suppressed he becomes barely visible, and can't touch things, while the abilities involving him not needing to breath and being able to survive in space are disabled, as well as his ability to walk through walls. So basically when his powers are suppressed, he's basically just a barely visible ghost who can't touch things and that's it.

I think that would work best.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu May 16, 2013 11:47 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Terintania wrote:I think maybe it would be best to say that when his powers are suppressed he becomes barely visible, and can't touch things, while the abilities involving him not needing to breath and being able to survive in space are disabled, as well as his ability to walk through walls. So basically when his powers are suppressed, he's basically just a barely visible ghost who can't touch things and that's it.

I think that would work best.

Cole's going to have a fun party if the power suppressors are on :P
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu May 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Enjoy my post...
My Last.FM and RYM

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri May 17, 2013 7:23 am

Not gonna have a computer on hand for most of today, any of tomorrow, or most of Sunday. I'll be able to keep updated, but won't be able to post.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Fri May 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Name: William Havington
Alias (superhero/villain name if any): Raidriar
Nationality: American
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 150 Pounds
Build (e.g. muscular, lean): Toned, athletic
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any and a picture would be preferable):

Abilities (maximum 4):
1. Aether Manipulation
2. Negative Forces Manipulation
3. Combat Master
4. Supernatural Condition
Brief Bio: William was born to a relatively poor family. At the age of ten his parents were killed by a mugger. William became very mad at everyone especially the superheroes who had failed to save his parents. When he was eleven years of age he became aware of his powers. He quickly began using them for purposes to establish “order”. However despite the sufferings he has faced he often has idealistic dreams for the future of the world. His dream is that instead of becoming part of the foundation of the world in order to protect the people, he plans to rise above others and protect those below him with his acquired power and authority. Overall his dream is based on seizing power on a world scale for the betterment of a new society no matter what the cost. While learning to control his powers, William has proven himself a natural tactician and manipulator. And he intends to create his World Order...
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Camicon wrote:Not gonna have a computer on hand for most of today, any of tomorrow, or most of Sunday. I'll be able to keep updated, but won't be able to post.

Sounds like a busy next few days or something.
My Last.FM and RYM

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Corrian wrote:
Camicon wrote:Not gonna have a computer on hand for most of today, any of tomorrow, or most of Sunday. I'll be able to keep updated, but won't be able to post.

Sounds like a busy next few days or something.

Well, at least for me, finals week is next week...

Also Asgard, could Rena be stricken from the list, I kinda feel I'm better off doing better posts for one character.
Last edited by Pragia on Fri May 17, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Pragia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Sounds like a busy next few days or something.

Well, at least for me, finals week is next week....

Camicon finished finals.
My Last.FM and RYM

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat May 18, 2013 2:07 am

Prusseuss wrote:
Abilities (maximum 4):
1. Aether Manipulation
3. Combat Master
Brief Bio: William was born to a relatively poor family. At the age of ten his parents were killed by a mugger. William became very mad at everyone especially the superheroes who had failed to save his parents. When he was eleven years of age he became aware of his powers. He quickly began using them for purposes to establish “order”. However despite the sufferings he has faced he often has idealistic dreams for the future of the world. His dream is that instead of becoming part of the foundation of the world in order to protect the people, he plans to rise above others and protect those below him with his acquired power and authority. Overall his dream is based on seizing power on a world scale for the betterment of a new society no matter what the cost. While learning to control his powers, William has proven himself a natural tactician and manipulator. And he intends to create his World Order...

Denied.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 18, 2013 7:37 am

I never thought I would see "gorgeous" and "belched" used in the same sentence before today.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 18, 2013 7:59 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:I never thought I would see "gorgeous" and "belched" used in the same sentence before today.

Hm?

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat May 18, 2013 8:00 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:
Abilities (maximum 4):
1. Aether Manipulation
3. Combat Master

Denied.

Why ?
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 18, 2013 8:06 am

Terintania wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:I never thought I would see "gorgeous" and "belched" used in the same sentence before today.

Hm?

"Volcanoes belch gorgeous molten lava"
By Hits Holy Hand,

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 18, 2013 8:07 am

Prusseuss wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:Denied.

Why ?

My guess is due to being overpowered.

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Terintania wrote:
Hm?

"Volcanoes belch gorgeous molten lava"

Oh

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat May 18, 2013 8:54 am

Prusseuss wrote:Why ?

Ludicrously overpowered.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:

Ludicrously overpowered.

What if I get rid of supernatural condition and negative energy ?
"............"

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat May 18, 2013 11:25 am

Prusseuss wrote:What if I get rid of supernatural condition and negative energy ?

It would still be ludicrously overpowered.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat May 18, 2013 11:28 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:What if I get rid of supernatural condition and negative energy ?

It would still be ludicrously overpowered.

Why ?
"............"

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat May 18, 2013 11:33 am

Aether manipulation is essentially godhood.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat May 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Name: Simon Richardson

Nationality: Canada

Eyes: green

Costume :Image[/spoiler]

Abilities : Telekinesis,Pain Inducement

Dorm: Villain

Brief Bio: Simon was born to a relatively poor family. At the age of ten his parents were killed by a mugger. William became very mad at everyone especially the superheroes who had failed to save his parents. When he was eleven years of age he became aware of his powers. He quickly began using them for purposes to establish “order”. However despite the sufferings he has faced he often has idealistic dreams for the future of the world. His dream is that instead of becoming part of the foundation of the world in order to protect the people, he plans to rise above others and protect those below him with his acquired power and authority. Overall his dream is based on seizing power on a world scale for the betterment of a new society no matter what the cost. While learning to control his powers, William has proven himself a natural tactician and manipulator. And he intends to create his World Order...
"............"

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 am

Beign sick for the second week ina row, from the second different virus in a row, is fun.

EDIT: Now, I have no power here. OP is Mighty, and I respect that. That said, any abilities that effect (affect?) other people's characters without any form of counterplay are dangerous ground, IMO.
Last edited by Orinon on Sun May 19, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Sun May 19, 2013 7:07 am

Orinon wrote:Beign sick for the second week ina row, from the second different virus in a row, is fun.

EDIT: Now, I have no power here. OP is Mighty, and I respect that. That said, any abilities that effect (affect?) other people's characters without any form of counterplay are dangerous ground, IMO.

Ouch man, im sick with a cold on weekend before finals...

TBH, with this last guy's performance (one liners always about trying to kill stuff) I wouldn't accept period.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun May 19, 2013 9:42 am

I still find it interesting that I had the plan of abandoning Caitlin for the most part, because I was just having a hard time coming up with ideas for her at all so I kept slacking on her and focusing just on posting with Cassie. Now suddenly Caitlin has been doing a lot more recently, and becoming close friends with Tyler. So much for abandoning her :) I'm glad I ended up getting more ideas for her. It is nice.

Cassie will always be my main focus in this RP, though. Which is probably obvious just by the typical post size difference between Cassie and Caitlin's sections of my posts.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse