NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 am

Nakarisaune wrote:
Corrian wrote:Rachael has plenty of Villains to be friends with now, it seems.

You're funny :P
But yes, there does appear to have been a sudden population explosion in the villain dorm..

Honestly, that felt wrong when I typed it :P

Rachael has fellow villains to be annoying to, then?
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

Hmmm.

I think that the Hero and Vigilante dorms are almost empty compared to the Villain dorm.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 am

Orinon wrote:Hmmm.

I think that the Hero and Vigilante dorms are almost empty compared to the Villain dorm.

Which is weird, because we used to have problems with getting any villains...

Obviously, adding on random NPC's, they are all probably about equal.
My Last.FM and RYM

Levtos
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 am

-sigh- Hmmm...
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"
"WE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES!!! WE'RE ANGRY DAMMIT!!!!"
"Roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI!!!!!!"

I am a wolf furry. Deal with it.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 am

Just a short post tonight. Too tired for anything else.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:13 am

Are we done with classes for the duration of the 'day' so we can have our characters do something else or do we have other classes.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:16 am

Eaglleia wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:If using telekinesis is something that he can't do easily, in that it puts a great strain on him, then it would be acceptable.

Telekinesis as a useful attack power, yes, he cannot do that easily. Obviously, moving papers is easy, but using it against people, or on objects of higher masses, (so basically using it for attack) is not. So i'm accepted?

Le bump, so it is not missed.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 am

Eaglleia wrote:
Eaglleia wrote:Telekinesis as a useful attack power, yes, he cannot do that easily. Obviously, moving papers is easy, but using it against people, or on objects of higher masses, (so basically using it for attack) is not. So i'm accepted?

Le bump, so it is not missed.

With those alterations, you are accepted.

Retro Frost wrote:Are we done with classes for the duration of the 'day' so we can have our characters do something else or do we have other classes.

Classes are over for the day.
Last edited by Mighty Asgard on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Eaglleia wrote:Le bump, so it is not missed.

With those alterations, you are accepted.

Retro Frost wrote:Are we done with classes for the duration of the 'day' so we can have our characters do something else or do we have other classes.

Classes are over for the day.

Thanks then. I'll get a post up soon. I suppose you can add my name to that list now? ;)
Last edited by Eaglleia on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 am

Tyberon wrote:Dunno, What billots are available?

What do you want him to do? Come up with a few suggestions and I'll see what can be done.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 am

Camicon wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:
A look over the applications suggests Cassie or Golita.

I ask because Tara also has blue eyes, and she was one of the more vocal students. I suspect he was referring to her, but I'd like to be certain.

Well, that is odd that I forgot about Tara attending that class. That brings the list to three suspects.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 am

So is there like a registration/greeting or something or can I just enter and do whatever?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

Eaglleia wrote:So is there like a registration/greeting or something or can I just enter and do whatever?

You can have your character enter by way of a shuttle that recently entered and say that he did not get-off the most recent one quickly for some reason, jet-lag induced sleep being one of them.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Eaglleia wrote:So is there like a registration/greeting or something or can I just enter and do whatever?

I'm actually not sure how it goes with teachers....Students have to be given their keycards and all that, and I could see the teacher needing that too, but who knows.
My Last.FM and RYM

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:16 pm

How many lifeguards would there be at the pool?
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:How many lifeguards would there be at the pool?

Since Wilson is going to the pool to practice skills needed for levitation and EVA stuff, so could he meet Racheal?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Last time there was a pool situation, guards showed up in like 2 minutes. I don't think there are lifeguards, but the guards definitely respond quick.
My Last.FM and RYM

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Retro Frost wrote:

Since Wilson is going to the pool to practice skills needed for levitation and EVA stuff, so could he meet Racheal?

Of course he could.
@Corrian: Thanks :)
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:35 pm

None.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:

None.

Come to Super Hero High. Teachers can hardly communicate with eachother during emergencies, bullies have superpowers, most teachers have no training in education, some of the teachers are serial killers, and there are no lifeguards.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:None.

Come to Super Hero High. Teachers can hardly communicate with eachother during emergencies, bullies have superpowers, most teachers have no training in education, some of the teachers are serial killers, and there are no lifeguards.

No Lifeguards?!
In all seriousness though that doesn't make that much sense considering this is a station of highly powerful and hormonal teenagers. Besides there not being anyone that would play as a lifeguard in case you know someone gets knocked unconscious facedown in the pool. The safety record for this place must be terrible.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Retro Frost wrote:No Lifeguards?! In all seriousness though that doesn't make that much sense considering this is a station of highly powerful and hormonal teenagers. Besides there not being anyone that would play as a lifeguard in case you know someone gets knocked unconscious facedown in the pool. The safety record for this place must be terrible.

Usually the guards would be there in a few moments, but most of them are currently busy with other things

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Retro Frost wrote:No Lifeguards?! In all seriousness though that doesn't make that much sense considering this is a station of highly powerful and hormonal teenagers. Besides there not being anyone that would play as a lifeguard in case you know someone gets knocked unconscious facedown in the pool. The safety record for this place must be terrible.

Usually the guards would be there in a few moments, but most of them are currently busy with other things

Oh, that explains everything. By the way will there be any EVAs or any other space stuff. Like since they could build a station like this in low orbit does mean that lunar transportation is in higher availability.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Retro Frost wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:Usually the guards would be there in a few moments, but most of them are currently busy with other things

Oh, that explains everything. By the way will there be any EVAs or any other space stuff. Like since they could build a station like this in low orbit does mean that lunar transportation is in higher availability.

When you said EVA's, I know what you meant, but something else came to my mind. >.>

Mighty Asgard :

No really, I need this answered before I can do anything XD Because I don't think people can just walk into a secured station, but then again, considering the way this place is run....
Last edited by Eaglleia on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Retro Frost wrote:Oh, that explains everything. By the way will there be any EVAs or any other space stuff. Like since they could build a station like this in low orbit does mean that lunar transportation is in higher availability.

One of the teachers proposed the idea of a field trip to the Moon, to the headmaster, but it never got any farther then that. None of the students even know about it. Could still be a future possibility, though.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse