NATION

PASSWORD

America Asunder (OOC/Signups/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 am

i'm back, damn computer broke. Doesn't seem like you guys did too much while i was gone....
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

BUMP.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm posting tonight.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

Icamera
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 am

New Babylonia wrote:i'm back, damn computer broke. Doesn't seem like you guys did too much while i was gone....

Sorry, my schedule's been packed for a while. I'm working on a post now.
Senator of The Allied Republics
ICK-uh-MARE-uh (It's an anagram of America, not an Apple product)
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 am

@Icamera - Should I just put the WATO headquarters in the old U.N building? I'm guessing it would've disbanded after the U.S broke up.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am

Never mind, I don't control New York.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 am

The New Texas Lands wrote:Never mind, I don't control New York.

Are there any good places in Boston?
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

Posted, all hail emperor Johnson! Now, if you would all make this conquest easy and just surrender that'd be great. :p

New Pebble Island
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pebble Island » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am

NS Nation Name: New Pebble Island
RP Nation Name: (Feel free to change the listed name to something else)Independent Republic of Alaska
Demonym: IRA or Alaska
States: (Sorry, no creative liberty here. Just stick with the regions on the map.) Alaska
Capital: Anchorage
Leader Name and Title: The Supreme Council consisting of fifteen ministers representing each district. (Rep. Matthew White will make posts for IRA in the RP)
Government Type: Council of Ministers
RP Example: The Carpet Bombing of Montevideo
This portion of our story is told through the eyes of Jose Santos, A bomber pilot for the New Pebble Island Air Force.
"Unit One, Ready?" piped the control tower
"Ready." Jose Santos replied
"Unit Two, Ready?"
"Ready." replied Jose's friend Vladimir.
"Unit Three, Ready?"
"Ready." came a response from another pilot Jose was not familiar with.
"Uh, Unit Three, can I get your callsign?" Jose asked.
"Sure, It's Paul. Paul Watkins." Paul replied
"Alright, you guys know what to do. Get it done." responded the control tower.
The Three planes took off from the runway. They would meet up with a group of fighters to take down any resistance. The plan was simple. When the control tower says when, they will drop a series of bombs on the city's resistance. The whole thing would be concluded by the dropping of three MOABs, one on each main plaza of the city where the reinforcements had set up camp.
"Okay, step one, intel has been recieved that they are bring in anti-air, but it should'nt be a problem." said the control tower.
The planes flew over a resistance camp, dropping multiple Mark-82 bombs on the camps surface. Jose could hear the whistling off the weapons.
"Anti-Air gun, 3 o'clock!" yelled Paul, quite scared.
"I got it." Vladimir said as he dropped a series of Mark-82 bombs on the target.
"It's still firing!" said Paul, obviously new to real combat.
"Take it down, Vlad." Jose said, quite relaxed.
"I'm trying." said Vladimir.
More bombs are dropped...
"It's down." Jose observed.
"We still have two active camps to take down." said the tower.
"Can we nuke them now?" asked Paul
"If you want to get caught in the blast." said the Tower.
"Uh." grunted Paul.
The planes continued to bomb, facing almost no challenges, wiping out the second camp.
The planes flew over the third camp wiping out all the soldiers running for cover.
"Wooooh!" chanted Paul, thinking highly of himself for finishing a military exercise.
"Lets get back to base." Vladimir said.
Jose heard an explosion in the background. He thought nothing of it until he heard Paul screaming over the radio,
"AHHHHHH!!!" Jose's radar showed Unit 3 had ejected.
Vladimir said, "What the Hell?"
Jose heard Paul's system come back on, creaking..."Unit 3, do you copy?" he said into the radio.
"Hello?" Jose heard Paul voice say over the radio.
"Paul, where are you?" Vladimir asked.
"I feel on top off a roof. I am getting to cover." Paul said hurriedly..
"Okay, move into the bakery across the street. We'll scout out the area." said Jose.
"Uhh, I don't have a gun, but I do have a knife." said Paul from below.
"Okay, there is a running soldiers who looks to be carrying just what you need. knife him from behind." said Jose
"I see him!" said Paul, throwing his knife at the man, hitting his leg, the man stagged, Paul rushed up, picked up his gun, and ran.
"What the hell hit you?" said Vladimir.
"I don't know, but it came from above, My plane crashed in the plaza over there." said Paul.
"Okay we will send in a chopper for exfil for you and your ride." said Jose
"Already on the way." said Tower Command
"Tower, I forgot you were here." said Vladimir.
About 5 minutes later, a helicopter arrived, picking up the bomber and Paul, taking them to safety.
"Nuke time?" asked Jose.
"Nuke time." responded Tower.
The pilots dropped the weapons and sped out into the bay. Small Mushroom clouds filled skyline behind them.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=163323
Factbook. Read before speaking to me. RP Sample there aswell.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 am

Icamera wrote:
The New Texas Lands wrote:Never mind, I don't control New York.

Are there any good places in Boston?

Meh. We could always just have built a building. Or use a building in Washington D.C.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 am

New Pebble Island wrote:NS Nation Name: New Pebble Island
RP Nation Name: (Feel free to change the listed name to something else)Independent Republic of Alaska
States: (Sorry, no creative liberty here. Just stick with the regions on the map.) Alaska
Leader Name and Title: The Supreme Council consisting of fifteen ministers representing each district. (Rep. Matthew White will make posts for IRA in the RP)
This portion of our story is told through the eyes of Jose Santos, A bomber pilot for the New Pebble Island Air Force.
"Unit Two, Ready?"
"Unit Three, Ready?"
The Three planes took off from the runway. They would meet up with a group of fighters to take down any resistance. The plan was simple. When the control tower says when, they will drop a series of bombs on the city's resistance. The whole thing would be concluded by the dropping of three MOABs, one on each main plaza of the city where the reinforcements had set up camp.
"Okay, step one, intel has been recieved that they are bring in anti-air, but it should'nt be a problem." said the control tower.
The planes flew over a resistance camp, dropping multiple Mark-82 bombs on the camps surface. Jose could hear the whistling off the weapons.
"I got it." Vladimir said as he dropped a series of Mark-82 bombs on the target.
"Uh." grunted Paul.
The planes continued to bomb, facing almost no challenges, wiping out the second camp.
The planes flew over the third camp wiping out all the soldiers running for cover.
"Wooooh!" chanted Paul, thinking highly of himself for finishing a military exercise.
Jose heard an explosion in the background. He thought nothing of it until he heard Paul screaming over the radio,
Jose heard Paul's system come back on, creaking..."Unit 3, do you copy?" he said into the radio.
"Okay, move into the bakery across the street. We'll scout out the area." said Jose.
"Okay, there is a running soldiers who looks to be carrying just what you need. knife him from behind." said Jose
"I see him!" said Paul, throwing his knife at the man, hitting his leg, the man stagged, Paul rushed up, picked up his gun, and ran.
"I don't know, but it came from above, My plane crashed in the plaza over there." said Paul.
About 5 minutes later, a helicopter arrived, picking up the bomber and Paul, taking them to safety.
"Nuke time?" asked Jose.
The pilots dropped the weapons and sped out into the bay. Small Mushroom clouds filled skyline behind them.

Accepted, but on semi-probation. This doesn't impress me.

EDIT:

@New Babylonia - Relevant.

@Tex - Yeah, there probably is. I'll check.
Last edited by Icamera on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
(See here for all)

New Pebble Island
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pebble Island » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am

Icamera wrote:
"Unit Two, Ready?"
"Unit Three, Ready?"
"Uh." grunted Paul.
"Nuke time?" asked Jose.

That is a good thing! That was meant to piss off the ten year old kid who was spamming my inbox, sadly, the mods did not like it as much. :lol2:
EDIT: Uh, being on semi-probation, can I post, or should I wait?
Last edited by New Pebble Island on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=163323
Factbook. Read before speaking to me. RP Sample there aswell.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 am

Icamera wrote:
"Unit Two, Ready?"
"Unit Three, Ready?"
"Uh." grunted Paul.
"Nuke time?" asked Jose.

EDIT:

@New Babylonia - Relevant.

@Tex - Yeah, there probably is. I'll check.

Lol.

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 am

New Pebble Island wrote:That is a good thing! That was meant to piss off the ten year old kid who was spamming my inbox, sadly, the mods did not like it as much. :lol2:
EDIT: Uh, being on semi-probation, can I post, or should I wait?

Of course. The semi-probation is just a "don't-do-it-again-and-you're-fine" note.
(See here for all)

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am

Alright let's get this role playing train moving!

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Alright let's get this role playing train moving!

Oh yeah, by the way: If you want to try any double-crosses on Atlantica, go ahead. I'm not one of those guys that RPs as if my President knows all about other leaders' private meetings. :)
(See here for all)

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh your spy plane will be surprised to know louisville is empty for repairs, so the capitals chattanooga permanently.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Benutanairan wrote:Oh your spy plane will be surprised to know louisville is empty for repairs, so the capitals chattanooga permanently.

Empty? :blink: It's the largest city in Kentucky.

(Don't worry, I don't plan on having it notice anything anyway)
(See here for all)

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Basically its pyongyang empty (theres like 5,000 people in that city)
Their mostly workers just upgrading and removing the scars of rebellion, the rest of the populace are in various cities for now. Besides the capital building has a giant hole on the roof.

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Benutanairan wrote:Basically its pyongyang empty (theres like 5,000 people in that city)
Their mostly workers just upgrading and removing the scars of rebellion, the rest of the populace are in various cities for now. Besides the capital building has a giant hole on the roof.

Since when was Pyongyang empty?

And apparently the camera does have things to notice. (the emptiness and hole in the roof)
(See here for all)

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

You kidding me the average number of cars in pyongyang is 300 estimated by the SK and Chinese government, mostly i prefer chinese data seeing as they are allowed in on "state visits", thats were the dear leaders pleasure squads reside as well (basically sex slaves, the previous dear leader was notorious for his porn collection)

:rofl:

Between the leader worship, chinese food aid, and faux peoples assembly it unbelievable the stunts they'll pull off.

Thats makes me want to go to the DMZ to see the N.K guards giving tours about the evil americans across the border.

I forgot to mention they've had the same news anchor for some 40 years, the peoples gift assembly where no north korean can go, the peoples musuem, state tours, bugged hotels, shops where the owners wait sixth months for a visitor that the state provides, and the peoples mass games.
Last edited by Benutanairan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Icamera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Benutanairan wrote:You kidding me the average number of cars in pyongyang is 300 estimated by the SK and Chinese government, mostly i prefer chinese data seeing as they are allowed in on "state visits", thats were the dear leaders pleasure squads reside as well (basically sex slaves, the previous dear leader was notorious for his porn collection)

:rofl:

Between the leader worship, chinese food aid, and craps it unbelievable the stunts they'll pull off.

Thats makes me want to go to the DMZ to see the N.K guards giving tours about the evil americans across the border.

Ohhh. So you're just talking about the traffic in Lousville being empty? I thought you were saying that the people were all gone, which wouldn't exactly match up with Pyongyang.
Wikipedia wrote:Pyongyang (평양, Korean pronunciation: [pʰjɔŋjaŋ], literally: "Flat Land") is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, commonly known as North Korea, and the largest city in the country. Pyongyang is located on the Taedong River and, according to preliminary results from the 2008 population census, has a population of 3,255,388.[1]

Still, it doesn't change the fact that the ADI would notice that a huge city suddenly had no cars on the road.
(See here for all)

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Well I should say most seeing as a battle tends to cut off services such as heat, air, electricity, and it won't look like what the battle of britain did to london and Manchestor but you'll see a lot of food and service trucks trying to stabilize the city and homelessness might be a bit of problem, thus the refugee service bureau will have to deal with them. Although the interior will be utterly devestated with medium damage to the suburbs, the exurbs might be the most stable.

Then again I can't have looting, so martial law and curfew might extend to the greater louisville area.
Last edited by Benutanairan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Alright lets see some postin' people!

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 pm

I will in a minute, my post was rushed so don't judge me.
Last edited by Benutanairan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse