NATION

PASSWORD

The dead war (Closed ATTN Sheograth)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Augusuts nodded. Upstairs Claus was already in bed.

James rolled her eyes and got up.
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.
Mad Dog |||||||||Mattis2016

Support/ // /Our/ /// Troops

|||||||||||| USMC ||||||||||||

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

Things contradicting the above.

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 pm

She gently laid next to him, embracing him softly.

She giggled and started walking down towards the city market.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Claus gently awoke and smiled when he realized it was her. "Hey."

James followed her. "So?"
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 pm

She smiled. "Hey... Sleep well?"

Ashley shrugged, looking at him. "I bought this thing that looked kinda cool." She said with a grin.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yea, i needed it too, haha."

James looked at it. "What is it?"

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm

She nodded and then frowned. "Think augustus is okay?"

She laughed "You'll see." She started for an old building.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Claus nodded. "Probably just surprised."

James sighed. "Ok."

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 am

"Probably..." She agreed "Gonna sleep..." She said quietly.

"Once outside she knocked and glanced around.

A guard hefted some of a remaining gun turret he hummed as he worked, his team were doing similar work. As he dropped it a blast struck the ground next to him, causing shrapnel to soar in every direction. A scream sounded then gun shots emerged. The soldiers dived for cover, the driver swirved then started for the city which was a mile off. The attackers wore heavy armor and approached with heavy Armour, the few soldier fought bravely but were soon eliminated.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 am

Claus didnt hear a thing.

"Fucking again?!" He asked.

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

OOC: Internet was off.

Julie made her way tiredly up the stairs.

Ashley raised an eyebrow "What?" She said with a tilt of her head as footsteps approached the door.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Claus yawned and tossed in his sleep.

"YOu dont hear all of that?"

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 am

JJulie wandered towards the window and gazed out something, something exploded into bright, pretty lights. Then turned deadly as the men and women below screamed. The shattered remnants of the city guard began rushing towards the walls but the heavily remained forces were already at them. Cutting their way through the metal with power tools. Julie yelped and rushed to Claus, shaking him.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Claus awoke with a start and looked around. "What the...?"

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 am

Julie pulled him to the window and watched with terrified eyes. "Someones attacking again..." A part of the wall collapsed, like a flood of steel the soldiers swarmed in.

Ashley listened for a moment "Fire drill?" The building beside them roof exploded and debris showered down.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 pm

"My god..." He said while running to his gun.

James hid her under him by tackling her.

Micheal was in the house hiding Alexander.

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 am

Julie crouched and hid against the wall, a tank entered. Large guns mounted all over it.

She curled up beneath him, when the rain ended the wall was half way destroyed. She glanced at the half shattered building. "Inside!"

Alexander seemed confused "Why am I hiding?"

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Claus looked at the tank. "Finally something I am good at!" He said excitedly while scavenging the room for his AT4-X.

James nodded and ran forward.

Micheal looked around. "Its not safe."

National Factbook

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 pm

She sighed "Be careful..." The local guard force were garrisoning a building across the street, the tank fired knocking down a wall. The infantry rushed towards the building, entering a melee with the guard, who fought fiercely.

She sprinted after him, inside the remains of the building was a tunnel, by it a body in a cloak and black Armour with an assault rifle.

Alexander frowned. "But i'm not afraid. Only cowards hide. I should help..." He said, Courtney was walking in with a shot gun and in her uniform.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse