NATION

PASSWORD

Strike Witches 2012 (Closed, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we just redo ep 11?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Yes
6
75%
No
2
25%
 
Total votes : 8

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Don't worry. My character will be wearing pants.

Hopefully.


Only Witches are required to not wear pants/skirts/etc. Everyone else has to wear pants/skirts/etc.

Because only Witches are badass enough not to need pants.

Hi.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Only Witches are required to not wear pants/skirts/etc. Everyone else has to wear pants/skirts/etc.

Because only Witches are badass enough not to need pants.

Hi.


Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11545
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Hi.


Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Sigged
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Hi.


Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.


I could have sworn that the only thing he wears is that little pink thing in his flag...
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.


I could have sworn that the only thing he wears is that little pink thing in his flag...

And that's only because Jenrak has cancer.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Malshan wrote:
I could have sworn that the only thing he wears is that little pink thing in his flag...

And that's only because Jenrak has cancer.


Which is also why my flag is bubblegum pink.
Last edited by Rupudska on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

When will the IC go up? Also, since we're all in Australis, what will the complex that we are at be like?
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:When will the IC go up? Also, since we're all in Australis, what will the complex that we are at be like?


It will be all "G'day mate!" and "Shrimp on the bah-bie" and all that stereotypical sh*t. And we'll be able to see the Opera House in the distance.

And Nemo will be in our fishtanks.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:When will the IC go up? Also, since we're all in Australis, what will the complex that we are at be like?


Townsville's RAAF base IRL is actually the airport, so we'll be using the airport. Also, we have an aircraft carrier. A Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. The USS Charlotte E. Yeager, in fact.

Google Maps is your friend.

IC will be up tomorrow, most likely.
Last edited by Rupudska on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:When will the IC go up? Also, since we're all in Australis, what will the complex that we are at be like?


Townsville's RAAF base IRL is actually the airport, so we'll be using the airport. Also, we have an aircraft carrier. A Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. The USS Charlotte E. Yeager, in fact.

Google Maps is your friend.

IC will be up tomorrow, most likely.


Oh good! A mobile base for my experiments with laser technology!

And reverse engineering of Neuroi tech, of course.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Townsville's RAAF base IRL is actually the airport, so we'll be using the airport. Also, we have an aircraft carrier. A Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. The USS Charlotte E. Yeager, in fact.

Google Maps is your friend.

IC will be up tomorrow, most likely.


Oh good! A mobile base for my experiments with laser technology!

And reverse engineering of Neuroi tech, of course.


Bad idea. Very bad idea.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Oh good! A mobile base for my experiments with laser technology!

And reverse engineering of Neuroi tech, of course.


Bad idea. Very bad idea.


Meh. I wouldn't be using Neuroi cores. That's just a bad idea. Like using a Glider core to power an X-301 in Stargate. Just a bad idea. I would be researching how to replicate their weaponry.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.


Meh. I wouldn't be using Neuroi cores. That's just a bad idea. Like using a Glider core to power an X-301 in Stargate. Just a bad idea. I would be researching how to replicate their weaponry.


That would require finding a Neuroi willing to give up military secrets. One that speaks Gallian (French).

Good luck with that. You should try something easier. Like peeling turtles.
Last edited by Rupudska on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11545
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Oh good! A mobile base for my experiments with laser technology!

And reverse engineering of Neuroi tech, of course.


Bad idea. Very bad idea.

*recalls the destruction of the Akagi* Yeah.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Strange link appears.

Karlsland, if you want me to remove this, I will.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Meh. I wouldn't be using Neuroi cores. That's just a bad idea. Like using a Glider core to power an X-301 in Stargate. Just a bad idea. I would be researching how to replicate their weaponry.


That would require finding a Neuroi willing to give up military secrets. One that speaks Gallian (French).

Good luck with that. You should try something easier. Like peeling turtles.


So you're saying that no human can understand their technology? Not even with a captured sample?
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Orussia
Minister
 
Posts: 2890
Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orussia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Tag for interest.
And because my name requires me to join. :twisted:
RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:His penetrator is MASSIVE!
Talon independent nation wrote:And so missiles did come unto man, and man did see it was good, and did smite down the land battleships of his foe with totally awesome explosions.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Strange link appears.

Karlsland, if you want me to remove this, I will.


I have no problem with this.

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
That would require finding a Neuroi willing to give up military secrets. One that speaks Gallian (French).

Good luck with that. You should try something easier. Like peeling turtles.


So you're saying that no human can understand their technology? Not even with a captured sample?


You need to be able to understand the Neuroi language in order to get anything out of them, and for this canon, only one person on Earth can understand a Neuroi, and that's Miyafuji Yoshika.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey Rup. Tell me one thing. How the fuck can your character carry a gau-19? It shoots .50 BMG rounds and is typically mounted on vehicles. The thing is HUGE! Well, maybe not as big as GAU-8, but that's mounted on the A-10.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Orussia
Minister
 
Posts: 2890
Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orussia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Malshan wrote:Hey Rup. Tell me one thing. How the fuck can your character carry a gau-19? It shoots .50 BMG rounds and is typically mounted on vehicles. The thing is HUGE! Well, maybe not as big as GAU-8, but that's mounted on the A-10.

Same reason that Yoshika can use a 13mm autocannon.
They're just that awesome.
RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:His penetrator is MASSIVE!
Talon independent nation wrote:And so missiles did come unto man, and man did see it was good, and did smite down the land battleships of his foe with totally awesome explosions.

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4469
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Orussia wrote:
Malshan wrote:Hey Rup. Tell me one thing. How the fuck can your character carry a gau-19? It shoots .50 BMG rounds and is typically mounted on vehicles. The thing is HUGE! Well, maybe not as big as GAU-8, but that's mounted on the A-10.

Same reason that Yoshika can use a 13mm autocannon.
They're just that awesome.


Umm...they're just about the same thing. What the fuck?

Even I can't hold and shoot one of those things. Of course, it IS an RP.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Orussia
Minister
 
Posts: 2890
Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orussia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Malshan wrote:
Orussia wrote:Same reason that Yoshika can use a 13mm autocannon.
They're just that awesome.


Umm...they're just about the same thing. What the fuck?

Even I can't hold and shoot one of those things. Of course, it IS an RP.

The reason the show gives is that the Witch's magic amplifies her strength.
RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:His penetrator is MASSIVE!
Talon independent nation wrote:And so missiles did come unto man, and man did see it was good, and did smite down the land battleships of his foe with totally awesome explosions.

User avatar
Orussia
Minister
 
Posts: 2890
Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orussia » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Witch Application:
Name: Sanya Bondarenko
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Flight Lieutenant
Appearance/Pic:
Image

Nationality: Orussian (duh)
Familiar: Osprey
Magical Ability: Movement prediction
Striker Unit: Sukhoi Su-33 'Flanker'
Armament:
2x Kalashnikov AK-101 Assault Rifles w/ 100 round drum magazines (5.56x45mm) (Guns only)
1x AK-101 and up to 8 AAMs (AA-8/AA-11/AA-12) (Mixed Air-Superiority)
1x RPG-7, 2 AAMs, and 4 ATG munitions (Bombs, ATGMs, rocket pods, etc.) (Mixed ground attack)
Biography: Will post later on,, when I have access to a proper keyboard.
RP Sample: Er, do I need to post one of these?
RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:His penetrator is MASSIVE!
Talon independent nation wrote:And so missiles did come unto man, and man did see it was good, and did smite down the land battleships of his foe with totally awesome explosions.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20624
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Orussia wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Sanya Bondarenko
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Flight Lieutenant
Appearance/Pic:

Nationality: Orussian (duh)
Familiar: Osprey
Magical Ability: Movement prediction
Striker Unit: Sukhoi Su-33 'Flanker'
Armament:
2x Kalashnikov AK-101 Assault Rifles w/ 100 round drum magazines (5.56x45mm) (Guns only)
1x AK-101 and up to 8 AAMs (AA-8/AA-11/AA-12) (Mixed Air-Superiority)
1x RPG-7, 2 AAMs, and 4 ATG munitions (Bombs, ATGMs, rocket pods, etc.) (Mixed ground attack)
Biography: Will post later on,, when I have access to a proper keyboard.
RP Sample: Er, do I need to post one of these?


Accepted. You can use an RP sample from your main nation.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|Ace Combat!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11545
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm

6 witches and 1 engineer?
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deblar, Deniria, Kargintinia, The New North Republic, Utceforp, Zapatha

Advertisement

Remove ads