NATION

PASSWORD

Strike Witches 2012 (Closed, OOC)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Should we just redo ep 11?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Yes
6
75%
No
2
25%
 
Total votes : 8

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Strike Witches 2012 (Closed, OOC)

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 pm



Neuroi
Striker Unit

Big map
Europe

The nation names used in canon are labelled, in parenthesis are their IRL equivalents. If you don't see a nation you want here, assume the name in canon is the same as it is IRL.


In AD 2001, war was beginning.

Okay, maybe the Third Neuroi War didn't begin in 2001, but the chain reaction leading to it did. In early June, there were numerous reports of UFOs in northeast Manchuria. In mid-September, two unidentified aircraft slammed into the World Trade Center in New York City; a third was shot down upon sighting. The WTC collapsed, and its destruction was promptly blamed on faulty engineering by Liberion's then-president Bill Clinton. After that, things got fairly quiet. Odd, but quiet. Reports of strange stormclouds, that did not bring rain, but seemed to have UFOs coming out of them. Governments of the world called the UFO's hearsay in order to calm down frightened citizens.

The ruse didn't last, however. By late 2009, the South Pacific was becoming notorious for sudden, violent storms, and ships getting sunk by what young sailors described as 'bright red lightning', which cut through the wooden junks like a hot knife through butter. Curious, and a bit suspicious, Fuso's Emperor ordered an E-3 Sentry to be sent into the Pacific near the Fiji Islands, where many of the attacks had taken place.

It was blown to pieces.

The curiosity of many of the world powers quickly turned into fear, and Fuso sent a flight of six rookie F-2A Witches to investigate. Only two made it back, one bleeding heavily. The reports of sudden storms increased dramatically in frequency over the next few months, and the number of sunken ships in the area increased at an even faster rate. By March of 2010, a report from an Australis Witch all but confirmed the worst nightmare of every soldier, citizen, and politician on Earth: The Neuroi were back. And with them, a new band of Witches would be needed. A new Joint Strike Wing A new 501st.


Current sitrep:
You are a soldier of the newly-reformed Joint Strike Wing, namely, the 501st, out of Townsville in Australis. There is a massive Neuroi hive over Fiji, about 2070 miles to the east. Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Blow the crap out of as many Neuroi as you can, and hopefully manage to reach the hive's core. Once there, you merely destroy that to kill the hive and every Neuroi attached to it.

Information for You:
Well, before we begin, there's a few things you need to know. Thing 1 and Thing 2. There. Those are the things. But not really. In order to prevent this from dissolving into a total Les Yay fest, there will be an app for Witches and one for engineers. (Girl chars and boy chars, respectively.) You may RP as up to TWO characters of different types, unless you give me a good reason why they should both be Witches/engineers. Otherwise, fughetaboutit.




The Rules:
1) I am OP, and my word is law.
1.5) Wolfenium is Co-OP
2) A minimum of 5 sentences per post. 5 grammatically correct sentences.
3) No godmodding. Punishment is being introduced to the Neuroi Jellyfish monster. And you don't want to be introduced to the Jellyfish monster. I will also ignore your post.
4) 3 strikes and you're out. Third strike will result in being shot out of a torpedo tube at the Neuroi hive.
5) If you are inactive for a week or more, and want to rejoin, TG me before posting. I may request you make a new character.
6) Use the nations shown on the map, not IRL ones. If you find you want to be from a nation that isn't labelled, just use the name of their IRL equivalent. (Oh, and I forgot to add it, but the huge yellow nation in the middle east is the Ottoman Republic now, and the blue one is Persia/Iran)
7) Yes, I know that Strike Witches is a seinen series. Yes, you are going to keep things PG-13. Failure to do so will result in being introduced to the Neuroi Jellyfish monster, followed by immediate ejection from the RP.
8) Striker Units must be a real military aircraft, and they must have been tested AND CONFIRMED to have been tested before January 2nd, 2012, with the exception of the Chengdu J-20. The same goes for your primary weapon. No rayguns. They can NOT be based on helicopters.
⑨ Have fun, and stay frosty!

Apps:
Code: Select all
[b][u]Witch Application:[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (12-20):[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Pic:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Familiar:[/b]
[b]Magical Ability:[/b]
[b]Striker Unit:[/b]
[b]Armament:[/b]
[b]Height (optional):[/b]
[b]Weight (optional):[/b]
[b]Likes (optional):[/b]
[b]Dislikes (optional:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]


Code: Select all
[b][u]Engineer App:[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Height (optional):[/b]
[b]Weight (optional):[/b]
[b]Likes (optional):[/b]
[b]Dislikes (optional:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]


Imperial--japan wrote:*le snip*


Finorskia wrote:Witch Application:
Name:Yuki Mikhailov
Age (12-20):16
Rank: Pilot Officer
Nationality:Fuso/Orussian/Liberion
Familiar:Hawk
Magical Ability:The ability to multiply an objects force (mathematically: (Mass * Aceleration) * Magical Ability)(I really could not think of anything better, if this is not good enough please help me)
Striker Unit:F-15S integrated rear seat striker system. (Also has skill with F-15C striker)
Armament:Note: her F-15 striker only. Styer AUG HBAR

Pilot application:
Name:Yuri Mikhailov
Age:26
Rank:Major
Nationality:Fuso/Liberion/Orussian
Plane:F-15S(S=Striker modification)


Orussia wrote:*Snip due to your inactivity*


Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Hermina Julia Luise Mathilda Reichsgräfin Mollinary von Lohenstein und von Neckarwald
Age: 17
Rank: Oberleutnant
Nationality: Karlsland
Familiar: Sophie (Megascops asio)
Magical Ability: Healing
Striker Unit: MiG-35G
Armament:
  • Mounted: Rheinmetall MG3, Magpul PDR
  • Dismounted: Heckler & Koch G36A2, Brügger & Thomet MP9


Agritum wrote:Witch Application:
Name:Matilde Silvestri
Age (12-20):17
Rank: Marshall
Nationality:Romangan
Familiar:Italian Wolf
Magical Ability:Vocal Augmentation (can amplify the decibels of her voice up to 120 dBA and use it as a sound-based weapon)
Striker Unit:Eurofighter Typhoon
Armament:MG3 Multi-Purpose Machine Gun


Wolfenium wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Svetlana Yuriyuna Remitonova
Age (12-20): 13
Rank: Sergeant
Nationality: Orussian
Familiar: Gray Wolf
Magical Ability: Hydrokinesis, primarily freezing
Striker Unit: Mikoyan MiG-31
Armament: Dragunov SVD


Wolfenium wrote:[spoiler=Application]Witch Application:
Name: Adela Țepeș
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Sergeant
Nationality: Ostmark
Familiar: Black Falcon
Magical Ability: Increased Penetrative Ability
Striker Unit: Eurofighter Typhoon
Armament: Steyr HS .50, Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, Lance


Wolfenium wrote:Engineer App:
Name: Ouyang Fei (Surname: Ouyang) (Simplified Mandarin: 欧阳 飞)
Age: 34
Rank: First Lieutenant
Nationality: Manchurian/Gallian


Imota wrote: Witch Application:
Name: Beatrice Louise Puller
Age (12-20): 13
Rank: Corporal
Nationality: Liberion
Familiar: English Bulldog
Magical Ability: Able to increase engine and weapon power for a short time.
Striker Unit: F/A-18E Super Hornet
Armament: M16A2 rifle with M203 grenade launcher (or, if we're equipping them with aircraft weapons, an M61 Vulcan cannon)


Finorskia wrote:*You get the cut, Eric - Ruya*


Hetland 2 wrote:Witch/engineer hybrid Application:
Name: Hanabuya Katsumi or “Shachi”
Age: 21
Rank: Major
Nationality: Fuso-Liberian
Familiar: Orca
Magical Ability: Super senses
Striker Unit: Leviathan Mk 1
Armament:FIM-92 Stinger, harpoons


Agritum wrote:*BLADE OF GOD!*


Hetland 2 wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Lysta NiGowan
Age (12-20): 17
Rank: Master Sergeant
Nationality: Britannian(Gaelic)
Familiar: Irish Wolfhound
Magical Ability: Capable of creating multiple massive shields at once. Capable of manipulating shields with incredible accuracy.
Striker Unit: FA-37 Talon(Perhaps)
Armament:a heavily modified and well maintained Vickers .5” heavy machine gun


Finorskia wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Natalie Petersdotter

Age (12-20): 16
Rank: 1st Lt.
Nationality: Baltland
Familiar: Great Plains Wolf
Magical Ability: Magic Radar (Similar to Minna's Area Analysis): Can pinpoint the number and location of enemy units within her ability's range (which does extend beyond visual range). She can also tell the size and shape of the target/object. She can also tell roughly the strength and power of the target (Neuroi and Witches only).
She can still misjudge locations slightly if she is unaided by the AWACS striker.
Striker Unit: Jas-39 Gripen
Saab 340 AWACS striker: It increases the effectiveness of the users magic ability. However the unit is slow and cumbersome, and is therefor only suited for those with support ability's.
Armament: Stocked, single trigger, Browning M2A3 50.cal Machine gun


Occupied Deutschland wrote:Witch Application:

Name:Bushra Bin Masood
Age (12-20):17

Rank:Private (See Bio)

Nationality:Ottoman (Syrian, in particular)

Familiar:Bear

Magical Ability:: All-around strength

Striker Unit:SU-25 “frogfoot”

Armament:AGS-30 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGS-30)


MInroz wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Nuray Shahin
Age (12-20): 19
Rank: Lieutenant of the Ottoman Airforce
Nationality: Ottoman
Familiar: Wolf
Magical Ability: Healing
Striker Unit: F-16
Armament: Barett XM500 or PKM


Starkindler wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Anastasia Aleksandrovna Yemelyanenko
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Lieutenant, Junior grade
Nationality: Orussia (OOC: @Orussia: sorry...)
Familiar: Eagle
Magical Ability: Forsazh: She can overload the magic engines in her Striker Unit, and for a short time attain a large amount of extra thrust useful in difficult maneuvers, evading the enemy, or attaining speeds of Mach 3
Striker Unit: Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA


Nachfolgia wrote:/away


Firstaria wrote:[box]Witch Application:
Name: Sarah Cifer
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Liutenant
Nationality: Gallian
Familiar: Blue Sparrow
Magical Ability: Focus (slows time, for her too, useful for better aim or quick thinking maneuvers)
Striker Unit: Eurofighter Typhoon
Armament: 2 HK416, lots of ammo.


Al-Harbiyyah wrote:viewtopic.php?f=31&t=158153&p=11909423#p11909423
Witch Application:
Name: Yukine Ishizawa
Age (12-20): 15
Rank: Captain
Nationality:Fusoan
Familiar: Japanese Bobtail
Magical Ability: Healing
Striker Unit: Mitsubishi F-2A Block 40S
Armament: 20 mm JM61A1(W) Mk.IV Witch Combat Assault Gun (a.k.a Assault Anti-Aerial Cannon), AIM-9M/AIM-7M Striker Mounted Missile (M = Mini), Mitsubishi AAM-3/AAM-4M Striker Mounted Missile (I don't know if Missile are available on Modern Strikers), Fusoan Katana [Close Quarter Combat]


Firstaria wrote:Name: Marcus Exaris
Age: 21
Rank: Lieutenant
Nationality: Gallian


MInroz wrote:OOC: Applying another witch for the 501st. :)

Witch Application:
Name:Mao ‘Ai’ Aigiarn (surname|Given name)
Age (12-20):19
Rank: Colonel
Nationality: Manchurian
Familiar: Tiger
Magical Ability: Electric Powers
Striker Unit: Modified Shenyang J-11
Armament: Type-67 general purpose machine gun, Type-88 sniper rifle, QSZ-92 handgun, Smith & Wesson Revolver, Alloyed katana.


Hetland 2 wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Maria Bregoli(Lucinda)
Age (12-20):20
Rank: None.
Nationality: Venetian
Familiar: Fancy Mouse
Magical Ability: Super strength
Striker Unit: A-10 Thunderbolt 2
Armament:... This sure is a question.


Imperial--japan wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Nina G. Marseille
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: 1st Lieutenant
Nationality: Karslandic
Familiar: Rottweiler
Magical Ability: Core Detection
Striker Unit:Tornado IDS/ECR
Armament: HKG3
Height (optional): 5'9
Weight (optional): 129 lb


Witch Application:
Name: Ruya el-Amin
Age (12-20): 16
Rank: Major
Appearance/Pic:

Like above, only she has green eyes. Also, her familiar isn't a snake, which means no snake tail.
Nationality: Liberion
Familiar: Golden Eagle
Magical Ability: Superstrength
Striker Unit: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
Armament: GAU-19
Height (optional): 5'7"
Weight (optional): 116 lbs
Likes (optional): Flying, guns, blowing things up, heavy metal, baseball a few other things that will be added as we go along.
Dislikes (optional: Neuroi, disloyalty, laziness, a few other things that will be added as we go along.
Biography: Born to Ottoman parents in Seattle, she grew up not far away from the former headquarters of Boeing Aviation. It should come as no surprise that this was her choice in career. The first Witch in her family in two generations, she was glad to take up flight training at Colorado Springs. Used to the chilly weather, she passed with flying colors, although her aggressiveness did not endear her to the higher-ups. Nonetheless, she climbed the ranks with relative ease, and is currently a Captain in the legendary 501st. Extroverted and assertive, she will not surrender easily.

For her service in Australis, she has been promoted to Major.
RP Sample: I know me!

Witch Application:
Name: Sohvi Häyhä
Age (12-20): 18
Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
Appearance/Pic:
(Image)
Ignore the gun.

Nationality: Suomus
Familiar: Arctic fox
Magical Ability: Super longshot: Greatly increases the amount of force her bullets have, to the point where it's like getting hit by a railgun. (This also makes the bullets more accurate).
Striker Unit: F/A-18D Hornet
Armament: Barrett M95 sniper rifle
Height (optional): 5'5"
Weight (optional): 122 lbs
Likes (optional): Hunting, the forest, snow, more to be added later
Dislikes (optional: Loud music, Australia, large crowds, more to be added later
Biography: Grew up in one of the many, many, tiny villages that dot Suomus. An expert marksman trained by her father without using her magical ability of Super Longshot, she is an excellent hunter. With using her ability, she can hit the side of a dime from well over a mile. Very laid-back, however, with a very healthy sense of humour. Spends an hour every day working on her aim, as she is never satisfied. Very big on training her troops. (She considers them to be hers.)
RP Sample: I know me.


Hetland 2 wrote:Witch Application:
Name: Maria Lucinda
Age: 20
Rank: Lance-Corporal
Appearance/Pic:
Nationality: Venezia
Familiar: Mouse
Magical Ability: Super-strength
Striker Unit: A10 Thunderbolt II
Armament: GAU-8 Avenger
Height (optional): 5’1”
Weight (optional): 93lbs
Likes (optional): Violence, Alcohol, Mice, White, Classical opera, Guns, Messy rooms, Hard work, Kamen Rider, Endurance flights.
Dislikes (optional): Order, Disloyalty, Quiet, Her nicknames.
Biography: Born an orphan to the war, 19 year old Maria Lucinda is a small mousy looking girl, someone you'd expect to be around 13 years old. However her looks tend to belie her true nature, a soldier whose fondness for alcohol borders on the absurd. Her laugh is notable due to the fact like it makes her sound like a complete lunatic and has thus provided the basis for nearly 100% of her nicknames and power tags. Maria is true to her desires, a trait which drove all of her previous commanders crazy, which has caused her to be transferred several times, each time however it was shortly revealed that the commanders just despised her which voided the punishment. After each of these happenings the commanders would attempt to welcome her back but to no avail, she would have moved on with her beloved striker unit, Lunatic. Her most recent transfer was brought on due to a misunderstanding that caused her to become separated from her squadron and nearly got them killed, this time she accepted the blame and willingly transferred to the 501st, seeing it as punishment to be forced into the "Legendary" unit where she'd have to be constantly reminded of her screw up. She specializes in short-range recon and aerial skirmishing.
RP Sample:
Fate: KILLED IN ACTION, JUNE 13 1945, OPERATION SPARTAN
Fixed


Lt. Col. Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke is played by Rupudska.
Flight lieutenant Gertrud Barkhorn is played by Imota.
Flight lieutenant Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen is played by Suomus.
Flying officer Erica Hartmann is played by Rupudska.
Flying officer Sanya V. Litvyak is played by Orussia.
PO Francesca Lucchini is played by Hetland-2.
Sgt. Miyafuji Yoshika is played by Wolfenium.

ALERT - KARLSLAND EMPIRE HAS DELCARED WAR ON OSTMARK
ALERT - ORUSSIAN FEDERATION HAS DECLARED WAR ON OSTMARK
ALERT - REPUBLIC OF DACIA HAS DECLARED WAR ON OSTMARK
ALERT - REPUBLIC OF ILLYRIA HAS DECLARED WAR ON OSTMARK
ALERT - OTTOMAN EMPIRE HAS DECLARED WAR ON ORUSSIA
ALERT - KINGDOM OF OSTMARK HAS DECLARED WAR ON ILLYRIA, KARLSLAND AND ORUSSIA
ALERT - UNITED STATES OF LIBERION HAS DECLARED WAR ON OSTMARK

Beware of Witches that

Content of Tables:


1. The OOC (You're reading this, baka!)
2. Episode 01: Winds of Change
3. Episode 02: Heat Wave
4. Episode 03: Semper Fidelis pt 1
5. Episode 04: Turkey Shooting
6. Episode 05: Building Better Mousetraps
7. Episode 06: The Hot Gates
8. Episode 07: Fallen Star
9. Episode 08: Coat of Arms
10. Episode 09: Warkeeping
11. Episode 10: Wolfpacks
12. Episode 11: Children of the Danube Now being redone
Last edited by Rupudska on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 am, edited 108 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm interested, purely because it's you who made it. Even though I've never heard of it, I will attempt to become familiar with this topic.

But for some reason, when I think about it, people on brooms with pointy hats shooting at each other comes to mind. I'm guessing that's nowhere near accurate?
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9139
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Malshan wrote:I'm interested, purely because it's you who made it. Even though I've never heard of it, I will attempt to become familiar with this topic.

But for some reason, when I think about it, people on brooms with pointy hats shooting at each other comes to mind. I'm guessing that's nowhere near accurate?

Enjoy.
Also, shameless tag.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Malshan wrote:I'm interested, purely because it's you who made it. Even though I've never heard of it, I will attempt to become familiar with this topic.

But for some reason, when I think about it, people on brooms with pointy hats shooting at each other comes to mind. I'm guessing that's nowhere near accurate?


Nope, not even close. That's an Ottoman Witch, lion familiar, MiG-21 Strikers.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Malshan wrote:I'm interested, purely because it's you who made it. Even though I've never heard of it, I will attempt to become familiar with this topic.

But for some reason, when I think about it, people on brooms with pointy hats shooting at each other comes to mind. I'm guessing that's nowhere near accurate?

Enjoy.
Also, shameless tag.


And the link has been clicked. Do we have to use female characters, though? Never done it before...
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Malshan wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Enjoy.
Also, shameless tag.


And the link has been clicked. Do we have to use female characters, though? Never done it before...


Unless you want an engineer, yes. But engineers don't get magical powers or assault rifles.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9139
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:I'm interested, purely because it's you who made it. Even though I've never heard of it, I will attempt to become familiar with this topic.

But for some reason, when I think about it, people on brooms with pointy hats shooting at each other comes to mind. I'm guessing that's nowhere near accurate?


Nope, not even close. That's an Ottoman Witch, lion familiar, MiG-21 Strikers.

MiG-21 Strikers?! Are we still in stone age Ruppy? And I assume you will crush us all as Neuroi?

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11492
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm

I've watched all the strike witches episodes so I believe I have basic knowledge on how this will go.

Tag.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Nope, not even close. That's an Ottoman Witch, lion familiar, MiG-21 Strikers.

MiG-21 Strikers?! Are we still in stone age Ruppy? And I assume you will crush us all as Neuroi?


*COUGH MIG-21-97 COUGH*
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:MiG-21 Strikers?! Are we still in stone age Ruppy? And I assume you will crush us all as Neuroi?


*COUGH MIG-21-97 COUGH*


Now I just feel weird.....did she have planes growing from her thighs?

And engineers? Cool. That'll work. I would prefer to design the stuff instead anyway.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9139
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:MiG-21 Strikers?! Are we still in stone age Ruppy? And I assume you will crush us all as Neuroi?


*COUGH MIG-21-97 COUGH*

Bah, the Volkswagen Beetle cannot compare to the Bugatti Veyron, and the MiG-21 Bison cannot compare to a GM-25 Cuirassier. :P Also, you haven't answered my query properly.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
*COUGH MIG-21-97 COUGH*


Now I just feel weird.....did she have planes growing from her thighs?

And engineers? Cool. That'll work. I would prefer to design the stuff instead anyway.


Wrong again.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
*COUGH MIG-21-97 COUGH*

Bah, the Volkswagen Beetle cannot compare to the Bugatti Veyron, and the MiG-21 Bison cannot compare to a GM-25 Cuirassier.


Which does not exist IRL, so deal with a Typhoon. Or at least a 5th-gen fighter like the Raptor or PAK FA.

And the 21-97 is actually a pretty damn good light fighter.

You have also apparently never heard of Volksrods.
Last edited by Rupudska on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Now I just feel weird.....did she have planes growing from her thighs?

And engineers? Cool. That'll work. I would prefer to design the stuff instead anyway.


Wrong again.


Meh. Same thing. So do the engineers do what I think they do?
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Malshan wrote:


Meh. Same thing. So do the engineers do what I think they do?


What do you think they do?

They mostly work as ground crew for the Witches. Maintain Striker units (God forbid the PILOTS are allowed to tinker with their Strikers), work AA towers, build bunkers, and general engineer stuff. They also to relief efforts, although Witches do that too.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Meh. Same thing. So do the engineers do what I think they do?


What do you think they do?

They mostly work as ground crew for the Witches. Maintain Striker units (God forbid the PILOTS are allowed to tinker with their Strikers), work AA towers, build bunkers, and general engineer stuff. They also to relief efforts, although Witches do that too.


Sounds like a job for me.

I'll get an app up in a bit.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Engineer App:
Name: Gustave Serena
Age: 28
Rank: Technical Sergeant
Nationality: French
Height (optional): 6'6"
Weight (optional): 196lbs or 88.9kilos
Likes (optional): Planes, guns, and food. Not much else.
Dislikes (optional: Tanks, footsoldiers, and snow.
Biography: Gustave had graduated from MIT with his PHD in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering a year early and had gone to work for the French designing and testing new technology to be used on the frontlines. He quickly advanced through the ranks, but for some reason, he stopped at Technical Sergeant. This was all in the 1940s. Gustave went to work on the Warlock Project before it was shut down, but he mysteriously disappeared when involved in an accident with the Neuroi core. Nearly 70 years later, he reappeared. Having seemingly traveled through time, he was stunned by how much the world had changed. He enjoyed his job, so he studied and caught up with the advancements of the years. He got a job working to create components for international projects, including the F-22 Raptor and SU-27 Flanker. When the Neuroi arrived, he was one of the first to volunteer for the new strike force, and became one of the leading engineers in design.
RP Sample: You know me.
Last edited by Malshan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20187
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Malshan wrote:Engineer App:
Name: Gustave Serena
Age: 28
Rank: Technical Sergeant
Nationality: Gallian
Height (optional): 6'6"
Weight (optional): 196lbs or 88.9kilos
Likes (optional): Planes, guns, and food. Not much else.
Dislikes (optional: Tanks, footsoldiers, and snow.
Biography: Gustave had graduated from MIT with his PHD in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering a year early and had gone to work for the French designing and testing new technology to be used on the frontlines. He quickly advanced through the ranks, but for some reason, he stopped at Technical Sergeant. He enjoyed his job, working to create components for international projects, including the F-22 Raptor and SU-37 Terminator. When the Neuroi arrived, he was one of the first to volunteer for the new strike force, and became one of the leading engineers in design.
RP Sample: You know me.


Fixed. You shoulda checked the map, in SW canon, there is no France, only Gallia. Also, the Flanker outdated the Raptor by a significant margin. The Flanker first flew in 1977, the Raptor in 1997. Try the Su-37 Terminator, which first flew in '96.

And accepted.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:Engineer App:
Name: Gustave Serena
Age: 28
Rank: Technical Sergeant
Nationality: Gallian
Height (optional): 6'6"
Weight (optional): 196lbs or 88.9kilos
Likes (optional): Planes, guns, and food. Not much else.
Dislikes (optional: Tanks, footsoldiers, and snow.
Biography: Gustave had graduated from MIT with his PHD in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering a year early and had gone to work for the French designing and testing new technology to be used on the frontlines. He quickly advanced through the ranks, but for some reason, he stopped at Technical Sergeant. He enjoyed his job, working to create components for international projects, including the F-22 Raptor and SU-37 Terminator. When the Neuroi arrived, he was one of the first to volunteer for the new strike force, and became one of the leading engineers in design.
RP Sample: You know me.


Fixed. You shoulda checked the map, in SW canon, there is no France, only Gallia. Also, the Flanker outdated the Raptor by a significant margin. The Flanker first flew in 1977, the Raptor in 1997. Try the Su-37 Terminator, which first flew in '96.

And accepted.


Thank you. And I knew that there was something that I missed.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11492
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Witch Application:
Name: Alicia Monterige
Age (12-20): 15
Rank: Sergeant
Appearance/Pic:
Image

Nationality: Gallia
Familiar: European Rabbit
Magical Ability: Healing
Striker Unit: MIG-21-97
Armament:NEGEV LMG (Light Machine Gun)
Height (optional):150cm
Weight (optional): 115 lb
Likes (optional): Being Around people,
Exploring,
Sleeping Outdoors.
Dislikes: Neuroi
Biography:Born to a farming family in Normandy, in Northwest Gallia. As the first witch in her family line, she was sent away to a national training institute where she lived alone, away from her family, a difficult experience for such a young girl. Her magical powers are not low, and she had excellent results in class, but she was noted for not being assertive enough.A very emotional person, her eyes well up with tears at any show of strong feelings. She is a pampered girl who cannot stand to be alone.
RP Sample: 1 sec and I will find one.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
The New Texas Lands
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Sadly, I might make an app.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Erm.. I'm interested, but I've never heard of this series before. What is the different between Witches and Engineers, and what powers do each have?
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

User avatar
Malshan
Senator
 
Posts: 4468
Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Malshan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:Erm.. I'm interested, but I've never heard of this series before. What is the different between Witches and Engineers, and what powers do each have?


Witches have the powers, engineers design stuff.

Also, witches=females and engineers=males.

Correct?
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.


Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11492
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=155041
Not one of my better ones. If you want I'll type one up.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
Sentinel XV
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Since I'm not really fond of playing female characters I'd probably make an Engineer character.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Conwy-Shire, Rannoria, Tumblrena

Advertisement

Remove ads