NATION

PASSWORD

A World Beyond (Closed/Sign-up/Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:Doesa I gets 2 chooses a teme songz? *Kitty Eyes*

Yeah.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Will she ever? It's getting more confusing, not less.

I thought Nightkill was against that kind of thing. Aren't I supposed to be in the dark?

Look, it's convoluted. As she integrates with the party more she (And therefore you) will begin to see things more clearly.

This is all in relation to her current confusion though, because even the party doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Also @Met: The singer from System Of A Down.

Now I know what your talking about.
My song changed to Rise Against. They are one of my top two or so favorite bands.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Will she ever? It's getting more confusing, not less.

I thought Nightkill was against that kind of thing. Aren't I supposed to be in the dark?

Your character is supposed to be.

If it's allowed that I know more than my character, please explain everything.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

It's okay Erin, you'll be fine. :hug:

To be honest, I haven't been paying attention to the plot since G first came along.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:Doesa I gets 2 chooses a teme songz? *Kitty Eyes*

Yeah.

YYYES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeAfJOXNL-s

Done.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm trying to make an RP post, but I can't get Jenny out of the sewers. She hasn't been given a reason to leave. She doesn't trust any of these people, and they've just appeared out of nowhere, told her nothing but baffling riddles, and expected her to follow them. Except she has to go because other posts have already said she did. Her confusion is as much a problem as mine.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't be complaining so much. It's just I've never roleplayed before and now I'm in the deep end and it's so hard to do anything.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Back from religious shit.

Alright Erin, sorry for randomly chucking you into the deep end. It worked with Astro and Drone, but I forgot you haven't rped much. I'm typing up a summary now.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Your character is supposed to be.

If it's allowed that I know more than my character, please explain everything.

This is what we know:

Mr. G is an all-powerful deity of unknown origin who regularly harasses the supernatural community. He also likes to capture mortals and force them to perform quests, or participate in his "stories". Mr. G came down to the town of Jasper, California and made everyone but a select few of it's inhabitants disappear. He sent the remaining group, the "party", to Las Vegas to visit Nicholas Cage look alike vampire crime boss, Nicholas Carry. Carry gave the group a quest: To go to San Francisco and find Carry's prized possession, an artifact called the Coiled Viper. So, the group headed out. There, they encountered three tribes of vampires: The pot-smoking Anvari, the blood-sucking Amara Havana, and the hive-mind Calacas. Hailey, having been converted into a Havana, sided with them. Vernon was recruited by the Calacas to help them defeat the Havana and find the Viper. The group also made friends with an Indian Anvari named Sachin, who is basically Nightkill. The party got attacked by an owl demon named the Strix when searching for the Viper in Chinatown, and Damien was turned into a Strix. Later, the group got attacked by a spider-monster, which stole their compass. The compass would lead them to the Viper, and without it, they were fucked. They also met Fluffy Hitler Lucifer the First, a baby dragon who befriended Fred. They found the spider, but a Calacas killed it and stole the compass. Thus, Vernon got the group captured by the Calacas and thrown in prison. There, they staged a prison escape, and Vernon stole the compass and a book from the Calacas. They escaped, Vernon killed himself trying to get turned into a were-snake and everyone got hoagies. Vernon came back to life, and they talked to Sachin over said hoagies.

Meanwhile, Damien used his new owl powers to build up an army of owls and were-hawks, promptly forming an alliance with Hailey and the Havana to take over the city. Then, Damien betrayed her and tried to kill of the Havana. Coupled with the Calacas being pissed at Vernon and the Anvari just trying to keep things from going to hell, war seemed eminent.

Luckily for the group, they got teleported to Alcatraz before that happened. There, they met a dragon, the creature who stole the Viper to keep itself alive. The dragon was dying, and the Viper, which could increase supernatural powers exponentially, was prolonging it's life. They got trapped in an illusionary version of Jasper, which Gabriel was able to escape with his awesome. Gabriel then convinced the dragon that a life reliant on the Viper to keep yourself alive, not even well, was not a life worth living. So, the dragon gave them the Viper and died peacefully. Yay! Damien also touched the Viper and it caused him to have a mental breakdown. Not yay! Unfortunately for the party, actually succeeding in their quest pissed Mr. G off and he killed Fred in blind rage. Fluffy Hitler Lucifer the First fused with Fred, saving his life, regrowing his long-lost left arm, and giving him super-dragon powers.

END OF ARC 1

Arc 2 picked up with everyone on a plane back to Vegas, where they would give Carry the Viper. They do so, but can't get back to Jasper because all planes have been delayed. Then, the group went off to do their own things and met a whole bunch of people:

1.) Gabriel, Damien, and Vernon went off to a hotel to spend the night (Gabriel took Damien to make sure he didn't kill himself and Vernon went because he didn't trust either one of them), where they were visited by a gargoyle who Vernon named "Lucy" (long story). Lucy was a representative of the Sons of Judas, who we now know are a crazy Catholic fundamentalist group who want to resurrect the dragon species for (insert vague reason we do not yet know here). The Calacas are also allies of theirs.

2.) Most of the others met the Librarian, a gargoyle working with the Anvari to stop the Sons. The Librarian explained the following things:

"You see, it all starts with dragons. Dragons are old, old creatures. Older than mankind, certainly. Millions of years old. At first, there were animals, Dark Ones, and dragons. Possibly Gods and angels and such, depending on your religion, but I don't get into theology much, though we know demons exist. Then, as far as we can tell, the Dark Ones and the dragons fought." he said.

"The Dark Ones were banished outside the Universe to Outside, or perhaps another Universe. It's theorized a Multiverse exists, the leader of the Sons of Judas claims to come from another one. But the energy they released mutated several creatures, creating werewolves, vampires, and the rest." The Librarian explained. "I work for the Anvari in researching these things. I collect books on the subject."

The Librarian looked at Fred specifically now. "Their leader is a man who refers to himself as Archangel. As for the Alcatraz dragon...the Calacas, allies of the Sons, started to awaken the dragon so they could take over San Francisco, and then the world. However, they needed more energy, as the dragon existed in a weakened form. That's why you're alive right now, actually. If the dragon had been at full power, you'd all be dead. Instead, it existed as a pathetic ghost, halfway between life and death." The Librarian paused to allow it to sink in. "The Calacas and the Sons needed more power. Therefore, they stole the Coiled Viper from Nicholas Carry, risking his wrath. Then Mr. G intervened and gave you all a quest, as I am informed. As you went to San Francisco, the Calacas lost the Viper to the individual creature known as the Strix, who cared nothing for dragons and used it for it's own crazy needs. Then you're aware of what occurred in San Francisco, I am sure. You severely hurt the Calacas and set them in an all out war against the Anvari in San Francisco- our friend Sachin, who is coming here, is quite furious with that- and you also destroyed the plot of the Sons. But they're planning something else. I have no solid ideas, but I can guess."

He is also the owner of the book Vernon stole from the Calacas, and Vernon has returned it to him. It seems important.

3.) After a bunch of wacky hi-jinks, Damien ended up with you and some humans from an organization that fight the supernatural. They are currently working with the Anvari and the Librarian to fight the Sons.

Everyone is now either at the Librarian's house or in a limousine with the supernatural-fighting humans. You are in the limo, or you should be, at least.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Nat just explained everything. I'm throwing that in the OP.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Also, Hailey is not in the limo. Hailey ran off. She is doing her best to avoid plot at all costs.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Metanih wrote:Also, Hailey is not in the limo. Hailey ran off. She is doing her best to avoid plot at all costs.

Yes, Hailey was at an airport, but, being Hailey, said "fuck it" and tried very hard to be as un-helpful as possible.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Um... okay. Thank you for that.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Erinkita wrote:Um... okay. Thank you for that.

A bit overwhelming, yes, but it really is worth it. This is the most fun RP on the forum.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 pm

What else do you need to know? Apologies for just chucking you in here, I forgot this is your first time roleplaying.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

What else do you need to know? Apologies for just chucking you in here, I forgot this is your first time roleplaying.

No, that's fine. I'll come up with something in-character now.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What else do you need to know? Apologies for just chucking you in here, I forgot this is your first time roleplaying.

No, that's fine. I'll come up with something in-character now.

If you need an explanation, you can say that the supernatural hunter guys tugged her out of the sewers with them. You can bring a bunch of rats with you.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Erinkita wrote:No, that's fine. I'll come up with something in-character now.

If you need an explanation, you can say that the supernatural hunter guys tugged her out of the sewers with them. You can bring a bunch of rats with you.

Wait, one more thing. Is the third part of this post the same characters as the second part?
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If you need an explanation, you can say that the supernatural hunter guys tugged her out of the sewers with them. You can bring a bunch of rats with you.

Wait, one more thing. Is the third part of this post the same characters as the second part?

Yes. They become one group here.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm going to kill this ant I captured, after I torture all the information it knows out of it.

WHY WON'T YOU TALK.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:I'm going to kill this ant I captured, after I torture all the information it knows out of it.

WHY WON'T YOU TALK.

What are you snorting?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

The lesson of Vort's last post: Not even Frank Sinatra can awaken a slumbering Sri Lankan.

I learned that lesson the hard way.

Goodbye.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:I'm going to kill this ant I captured, after I torture all the information it knows out of it.

WHY WON'T YOU TALK.

What are you snorting?

Some sort of Mold that likes to sleep on my pillow. I think it likes me, it won't go away. :\

---

Nat: Do go on. :)
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't deal with it all. It's too much. I'm really, really sorry. I shouldn't have joined in the first place.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Erinkita wrote:I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't deal with it all. It's too much. I'm really, really sorry. I shouldn't have joined in the first place.

:(

Alright, I understand. :hug:
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Erinkita wrote:I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't deal with it all. It's too much. I'm really, really sorry. I shouldn't have joined in the first place.

Hey, hey, hey. Relax. It's easy, really. Just go along, and the Librarian will explain everything she needs to know.

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse