NATION

PASSWORD

Border of Reality OOC and Signups (Currently on Episode 4)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Because it is. And it is defined in the canine form. ;)

No, I'm not THAT furry.

You're right, it is attainable. I know, because I've obtained it and you haven't.

Ha! You and your she-god.
Perfection my furry ass.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Malshan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
You're right, it is attainable. I know, because I've obtained it and you haven't.

Ha! You and your she-god.
Perfection my furry ass.

What was that? It didn't quite sound like a 'Yes Master' to me.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Name: Lucie LaFiere
Species: Human
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 142 lb.
General Appearance/pic:

Powers/abilities: Expert Marksman. Clear-cut survivalist.
Short bio: Lucy was born sometime ago into middle-class family in France. She went to school, met friends, behaved like a normal girl. However, she found boredom in such ways. Her parents weren't always able to provide for her and it got so bad at one point that they had to disown her. They helped pack away her things for her and sent her on her way into the wilderness. She learned how to hunt, fish, shoot and track from her father, and her mother worked as a nurse at a hospital so she was taught basic first aid and awareness of illness caused by the elements. She has been living on her own for almost four years now.
Current location/situation: Forêt d'Écouves
RP sample (Now required): Must I?
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Well, here's an update:

Name: R'thastarian, or Reth (Alternate reality: Mercer)
Species: Mutant
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 124lbs
General Appearance/pic:

Abilities:
Spending more than a few lifetimes, Reth has gained a variety of abilities, ranging from the ability to work with Microsoft Excel to several hand-to-hand combat techniques.
Powers:
  • Spacial manipulation (ocular, left eye): Includes the ability to phase-morph into another dimension to become intangible, but also incapable of interacting with any real world objects; the ability to create portals to his own pocket dimension, which can either transport entire objects or only parts of it, tearing it away from existence within the real world and the power to control attractive and repulsive forces, to a very variable extent depending on the amount of energy.
  • Soul manipulation (ocular, right): The ability to command the souls of the dead as well as contain a limited number of souls within his own body, whose power he can use to manifest solid weaponry. In case the weapon is destroyed, the soul perishes. Includes the passive ability to sense souls and the power to conjure the Gate of Babylon, the gateway to the realm of the dead, containing the souls of several notable historical and mythological figures.
  • Subjective Reality (ocular, combined): Ultimate Technique, using the power from both eyes, Reth is able to remove the boundaries between reality and illusion and momentarily control reality. With his standard supply of power, he can manipulate reality only in his close vicinity, limiting the appliances of this ability primarily to himself.

Limitations: Over-usage of his ocular abilities puts a strain on Reth's eyes, especially when using combined and more complex forms of manipulation. Extended use will result in a loss of sharp vision and may eventually lead to blindness. After putting a heavy strain on one his eyes for an extended time, Reth wears an eyepatch to prevent himself from using it and risk going blind.

Extra Information: Aside from his own, Reth contains two more souls inside his body at all times. Who these belong to is unknown, and Reth can - should de want to - give control of his body to one of the other souls within his body whenever he pleases.
Last edited by Esternial on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Esternial wrote:Well, here's an update:

Name: R'thastarian, or Reth (Alternate reality: Mercer)
Species: Mutant
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 124lbs
General Appearance/pic:
[spoiler](Image)

Powers/abilities:
  • Spacial manipulation (ocular, left eye): Includes the ability to phase-morph into another dimension to become intangible, but also incapable of interacting with any real world objects; the ability to create portals to his own pocket dimension, which can either transport entire objects or only parts of it, tearing it away from existence within the real world and the power to control attractive and repulsive forces, to a very variable extent depending on the amount of energy.

• Dark energy manipulation (ocular, right eye): Allows Reth to manifest and control dark energy, which can materialize as black flames that consume all or a more refined structure, the upper torso of some sort of ethereal entity manifesting around Reth that provides protection and wields a weapon, shaped from the same energy. Depending on how much power he can infuse into generating dark energy, this form can feature only a skeletal structure (sometimes limited to specific parts, like the ribcage and a single arm), one featuring basic musculature, skin and eventually one cloaked in dark energy and wielding a weapon.

• Reality manipulation (ocular, combined): Ultimate Technique, using the power from both eyes, Reth is able to remove the boundaries between reality and illusion and control his own fate, allowing him to cheat death.

• Soul manipulation (ocular, right): As a result of his ritual from Episode 1, Reth has gained the ability to command the souls of the dead as well as contain a limited number of souls within his own body to replenish his power.
    Gate of Babylon (ocular, combined): The gateway between the mortal realm and that of the dead, containing souls of the dead.

Limitations: Over-usage of his ocular abilities puts a strain on Reth's eyes, especially when using combined and more complex forms of manipulation. Extended use will result in a loss of sharp vision and may eventually lead to blindness. After putting a heavy strain on one his eyes for an extended time, Reth wears an eyepatch to prevent himself from using it and risk going blind.
[/spoiler]

This is probably the only time I'd recommend blinding someone.

Can we make that our first order of business?
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:46 am

My grounding is preventing me from posting a new App... so i will post when I'm off my grounding.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Stattr wrote:My grounding is preventing me from posting a new App... so i will post when I'm off my grounding.

Well I hope it doesn't last too long...
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

New character

Postby Stattr » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 am

Name: Sara Goodrich
Species: elf
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 160 lbs
General Appearance/pic:later
Powers/abilities: able to make herself small to fit into tight spaces. She is relatively flexible and has the power to cloud people's minds.
Short bio:born and raised in a traveling show
Sara was raised in the forest and when it got burnt, well a good portion of it got burnt she became a traveller. She has been everywhere possible and has made good friends and enemies. She is very good with a bow and can shoot with the deadliest of aims. Some of her arrows are covered in a poison, others with nothing.
Current location/situation: she is running from a gang of thugs. She had stolen one of her arrows back.
RP sample (Now required):....
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse