NATION

PASSWORD

Girls und Panzer: Battle Europa (OOC/Sign-up, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Zepplien wrote:-app-

Greater Valkyria wrote:Really. You want to bring a converted depth charge-turned rocket launcher into a sport where safety is an issue.

Republic of Hasgriu wrote:Peenemünde uses Sturmtigers, so it's certainly not illegal under the regulations.

CARBON COMPOSITE PROTECTION! :3

Not illegal, but still highly impractical. Its ammo is stored outside its gun port, which means it's practically a one-hit wonder. There's almost no way in hell they can reload fast enough outside without a tank showing up. It's one of the big reasons why Peenemünde does so badly. While allowed, I'd advise picking another tank. I don't think you want to spend the rest of the match trying to shoot tanks with an MG34.

In theory I could get two shells off, because one is on the loading tray when sent into combat. I also have a little grenade launcher to track enemy tanks!

But I took this into account, unless I can flee quickly I will get only those two shots. My team will be terrified of wasting them, and obsessed with winning a battle with only a single shot.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Miraaki wrote:Tempted to make a Crocodile, but I dont think flamethrowers are much use in tank on tank combat, especially if its nonlethal

Fantrum wrote:
Miraaki wrote:Tempted to make a Crocodile, but I dont think flamethrowers are much use in tank on tank combat, especially if its nonlethal

>flamethrower tank
>not lethal
Lol what universe do you live in where fire isn't hot?

The whole club is in a fix because one of the teams used an incendiary round in a park. Guess what happened. :v

Zepplien wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:CARBON COMPOSITE PROTECTION! :3

Not illegal, but still highly impractical. Its ammo is stored outside its gun port, which means it's practically a one-hit wonder. There's almost no way in hell they can reload fast enough outside without a tank showing up. It's one of the big reasons why Peenemünde does so badly. While allowed, I'd advise picking another tank. I don't think you want to spend the rest of the match trying to shoot tanks with an MG34.

In theory I could get two shells off, because one is on the loading tray when sent into combat. I also have a little grenade launcher to track enemy tanks!

But I took this into account, unless I can flee quickly I will get only those two shots. My team will be terrified of wasting them, and obsessed with winning a battle with only a single shot.

You know we can't fight exposed, right? That grenade launcher could only be used by exposing the crew, a huge no-no in tankery (if this wasn't a problem, we'd have a lot more TDs available). Besides, I still feel it's highly impractical. ._.

In any case, accepted anyway. Everything checks out. It's just that I'm not too fond of their choice of tank.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Greater Valkyria
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Valkyria » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Wouldn't people get killed if that kind of round landed anywhere near any kind of tank? Especially the lighter ones.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Greater Valkyria wrote:Wouldn't people get killed if that kind of round landed anywhere near any kind of tank? Especially the lighter ones.

Well, this is Girls und Panzer. People can get killed by drowning, but somehow never by impact. ._.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Greater Valkyria wrote:Wouldn't people get killed if that kind of round landed anywhere near any kind of tank? Especially the lighter ones.

Well, this is Girls und Panzer. People can get killed by drowning, but somehow never by impact. ._.

Ancient Japanese blessings *Nods*
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Greater Valkyria
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Valkyria » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:02 pm

But at the same time nobody has been shot by anything bigger than a 128mm armor piercing round. That isn't even comparable to the explosive payload of a 380mm rocket. And what if it hit a tank?

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Greater Valkyria wrote:But at the same time nobody has been shot by anything bigger than a 128mm armor piercing round. That isn't even comparable to the explosive payload of a 380mm rocket. And what if it hit a tank?

Quoted from Wikipedia:
During this action, one of the Sturmtigers in Sturmmörserkompanie 1001 near Düren and Euskirchen hit a group of stationary Shermans tanks in a village with a 380mm round, resulting in nearly all the Shermans being put out of action, and their crews killed or wounded.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Wolfenium wrote:

Wolfenium wrote:

[hacking up a lung] Karl Geret[/hacking up a lung]
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:47 pm

I didn't say anything about the T95 super tank, but there's a line and I believe we've gone way past it.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:32 am

How's the scheming going, Red Team?
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Republic of Hasgriu wrote:How's the scheming going, Red Team?

I'm still waiting for them to move. :|

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Can we please not use the Sturmtiger. I don't want this to end up like that really edgy GuP doujin.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:Can we please not use the Sturmtiger. I don't want this to end up like that really edgy GuP doujin.

Yea... I really prefer something else, not so much because it'll end up a gore-fest (we can't do that here anyway. PG-13), but because you'll be sitting around the match doing jack trying to get a perfect shot.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Can we please not use the Sturmtiger. I don't want this to end up like that really edgy GuP doujin.

Yea... I really prefer something else, not so much because it'll end up a gore-fest (we can't do that here anyway. PG-13), but because you'll be sitting around the match doing jack trying to get a perfect shot.

Am very sad, but I guess I can
Ode to Zepplin:

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Am very sad, but I guess I can

And this has nothing to do with the fact that it would kill 90% of everyone in the tank through sheer concussive and explosive force. Nope. Not at all.

Achievement

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Am very sad, but I guess I can

And this has nothing to do with the fact that it would kill 90% of everyone in the tank through sheer concussive and explosive force. Nope. Not at all.

Shhhh... :^)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:And this has nothing to do with the fact that it would kill 90% of everyone in the tank through sheer concussive and explosive force. Nope. Not at all.

Shhhh... :^)

no u

Achievement

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 am

So, has the match started, and are we to post our actions yet?
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 am

Had a lot of work recently. Gimme some time to get a post going.

Achievement

Wulfenia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 am

Yukiyukite Senshadou, or another one?

Because for the first one, I'll fight you. That was good.
P2TM's favorite Fascist catgirl
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:It's called being a reactionary. No wonder you're unpopular.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Republic of Hasgriu wrote:So, has the match started, and are we to post our actions yet?

I'm waiting for Soni to post his referee. :/

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:50 am

Wulfenia wrote:

It was edgy as fuck, with the only good parts being the parts where they referenced old movies. Which doesn't say a lot to the other parts. Also did the unforgivable to Yukari.

In the meantime, I have no power.

Achievement

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:09 am

Where is everyone? :V
Monfrox wrote:
Wulfenia wrote:

It was edgy as fuck, with the only good parts being the parts where they referenced old movies. Which doesn't say a lot to the other parts. Also did the unforgivable to Yukari.

Disturbing if you ask me. Poor Yukari.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:05 pm

I have power again, but I have to go in to work tonight.

Achievement

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 pm

MInroz wrote:Where is everyone? :V
Monfrox wrote:It was edgy as fuck, with the only good parts being the parts where they referenced old movies. Which doesn't say a lot to the other parts. Also did the unforgivable to Yukari.

Disturbing if you ask me. Poor Yukari.

I'm patiently waiting for my turn to post.
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse