NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange New World: 2017 (IC/Open) (Sign Up Now!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nancivania » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:"It is a honour to be in your presence Prime Minister Modi and President Ali, I hope that you enjoy your time at this conference and that we nations of the Commonwealth work together towards solutions that can be of mutual benefit to all our nations.", said Boris as the group walked back over to the long dinner table and sat at their seats.

"What my colleagues and I have proposed is an unprecedented cooperation and union between the member-states. Of course significant national autonomy and self governance will be in order as well. I propose a free trade area between all of our nations, a parliament for the union that will pass some laws that will apply to all the nations, harmonization of regulations across the union, a Commonwealth Space Agency, a Commonwealth Military, a monetary union using the Commonwealth Pound, freedom of movement between many of the member-states. A Commonwealth Court that will serve at the highest court of appeal, etc. It will be very similar to the EU, but much better and have opt-outs too. The seats in the parliament will proportional to the population of each country, so for instance India could have 100 seats, the U.K. 95, Egypt 95, South Africa 75, Canada 75, etc. If you join this organization, it will finally make the Commonwealth as a whole, and India and Egypt especially, superpowers! So I would like to hear your thoughts about this, if you'd like to join, and if you have any suggestions.", said Boris as he sipped some champagne.

Narendra Modi took his seat at the table. He sat just to the right of Ali and looked at all the foods and drinks placed on the table. He pulled a plate up to him and placed some ham and turkey sandwiches on it. "India would be more then willing to participate in all forms of commonwealth co-operation. However I must raise the point that India wishes to be one of, if not the dominant nation participating". He said as he took a bite of a turkey sandwich. "As for the commonwealth pound, how do you intend to keep it stable when a similar idea (the Euro) was attempted but ultimately became a failure. If I remember properly, Britain left the EU because it saw how a single currency wrecked the economy. If this is addressed I see no problem with a single currency being used by the commonwealth." He paused for a moment to take a drink before beginning again. "And the "Commonwealth military" idea seems like a bad idea to me. Well a military agreement would be acceptable I believe all nations should be allowed their own separate military as all of them have different military goals. Other then that, I'm liking the idea of future co-operation between world powers of the basis of a single commonwealth!"
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:03 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
Assad bit his tongue, irritated. "I'm not going to a 'nude beach'. They're not even legal here, or are you so closed-minded that you forgot that? You want to love me, you're going to have to respect a couple of my wishes as well. I'm not going to be just another number of yours, just another---" He tried thinking of an appropriate word. "I'm not just going to be a toy for you. Can we agree on that?"

"Why of course, I will respect your wishes. That's what love is, caring about each other. I'm so lucky I have you Bash. Maybe we should go up to our room, and have some coffee?", said May as she winked and began to walk towards their room.

"Coffee sounds great. I'll order some scones to make you feel at home, as well," Assad replied. Wasn't expecting this at all . . . After opening the room door, he glanced out the window. Just keep playing along. "So, tell me . . . why exactly are you here? Did something happen in Britain that you're upset about?"
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Republic of Lithuania

"If a terrorist state that is engaged in open aggression against its neighbor is not stopped, then that aggression might spread further into Europe."
-President Dalia Grybauskaite on Russia

ImageImage
Dalia Grybauskaitė
@Grybauskaite_LT

Our deepest condolences go out to those affected by the terrorist attack in Dublin. Stand in solidarity with
#UK #Dublin #BritEmbDublin

RETWEETSFAVORITE

4:31 pm - 17 1 17

January 2, 2017

"Come in," The President called. The Chief of Defense entered, smiling as the two exchanged quick greetings. Before she contacted the governments of other nations, Dalia needed to review the state of Lithuania's military. As the commander-in-chief, she would also need to coordinate future plans, including meeting the annual conscription quota. "Is Karoblis not here?" Zukas said, taking a seat across from the President. "I'm afraid I didn't invite the Minister to our meeting," She said, smiling weakly, "I was hoping we could discuss the issue of our military. Have the draftees finished their training?"

Zukas shook his head, "They will be finished with their training next month, in February, before being reassigned to the reserves."

"I'm sure you already know my disapproval of our conscription system," Pausing briefly, she continued, "In an ideal situation, I would prefer our military to be composed completely of volunteers - but I know that we have no choice, with Russia at our doorstep..."

"I understand that. I'm not too fond of it myself," Zukas sighed, "Going back to our current military situation, the expansion of our combat brigades is going well. We will be attaching a motorized infantry and artillery battalion to the Zemaitija force. It will be finished by March, at the latest."

"When the Seimas convenes in March to start their spring session, I plan on increasing the military budget to meet the NATO target of 2%. I am sure you will make good use of it," The President remarked.

"I'll try, at the very least. We are a bit shortstaffed at the moment. Accommodating and training three thousand soldiers is no small feat."

"Well, if that's the case, then we've run into a bit of a problem..."
Last edited by Soviet Chernarus on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Mauristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Mauristan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:13 pm

The Ottawa Macdonald/Cartier International Airport, Ottawa, Canada - 7th January 2017, 4:23 am

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Foreign Minister Julie Bishop disembark the private government jet that carried them from sunny Australia over to the much crisper Canada. The PM and one of his most trusted cabinet members had been discussing there plans for the conference on the journey over. A key point they both agreed on was that this new PM for Great Britain, Boris Johnson, although better than grand admiral-dictator May, was quite the fool. And he had definitely proved this during his time as the mayor of London. However, his vision to bring back the former glory of the commonwealth was a great cause, and one Malcolm and his government was willing to work with. Not only was this an opportunity to spread and improve Australia's influence across the globe, but also a way for PM Turnbull to make up for the shortcomings of his preceding leader of the Liberal Party, Tony Abbott.

2017 Commonwealth Union Conference, 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa - 7th January 2017, 12:32 pm

The Rolls-Royce Culling pulled up to the gates as the Australian Commonwealth duo readied to formally meet Prime Minister Boris Johnson for the first time. The Aussie PM approached Boris, drink in hand, on the final day of the conference to discuss some of the finer details of the Commonwealth Union. After the necessary greetings and pleasantries, he inquired first about the proposed Commonwealth Army and how it would be made up. "One of my main concerns is the effectiveness of the Union army" he said. "If it is to be made up of troops from all of the armies from the commonwealth on temporary deployment with the Commonwealth Army, like the UN then it isn't likely to be as effective if we recruited troops specifically for this army and kept it separate from our national forces." He also asked about the Universal Healthcare card, a key point of interest, especially back home in Australia. After he was satisfied with his questioning of Boris he bid him well and moved on to one of his more friendly fellow diplomats, Micheal Trudeau. After a more informal greeting, PM Turnbull voiced his concern about Canada's recent actions and how they were dealing with the new face of the US. "What sort of reasonable reaction could you be expecting??" he asked.
Last edited by South Mauristan on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

South Mauristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Mauristan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:54 pm

encrypted e-mail-

To: Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
From: Sir Peter Cosgrove, Governor-General of the Australian Defence Force
Bcc: ASIS Director-General Nick Warner
Subject: Recent Military Overseas Interventions

To Your Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

I have contacted you today on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia and its Australian Defence Force regarding your recent overseas endeavours in territories formerly governed by the authorities of the British Empire. An intercepted message received by the Australian Secret Intelligence Service has revealed the you intend to reclaim many old territories now independent of your rule. As an ally of Great Britain, Australia will support and champion your actions, to a degree, however it is also our duty as an ally to remind you of your place as a respected, fair ruling and peaceful nation in the international community. Whilst your actions may be in the interests of many, it is clear that some people are against the revival of the British Empire and without a doubt you will face strong resistance, in the nations you invade, because without a doubt it is invasion, resistance from the international community and resistance from the opposition at home. Whilst we will not abandon Great Britain at this stage, there comes point where Australia must be sensible and not join you in warmongering.

Sincerities,

Sir Peter Cosgrove, ADF
Last edited by South Mauristan on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Greater Liverpool
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2013

WIP long post but need sleep

Postby Greater Liverpool » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:42 pm

*Snip*
Last edited by Greater Liverpool on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
An orthodox convert who doesn't support Russia

Slava Ukraini

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 pm

South Mauristan wrote:The Ottawa Macdonald/Cartier International Airport, Ottawa, Canada - 7th January 2017, 4:23 am

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Foreign Minister Julie Bishop disembark the private government jet that carried them from sunny Australia over to the much crisper Canada. The PM and one of his most trusted cabinet members had been discussing there plans for the conference on the journey over. A key point they both agreed on was that this new PM for Great Britain, Boris Johnson, although better than grand admiral-dictator May, was quite the fool. And he had definitely proved this during his time as the mayor of London. However, his vision to bring back the former glory of the commonwealth was a great cause, and one Malcolm and his government was willing to work with. Not only was this an opportunity to spread and improve Australia's influence across the globe, but also a way for PM Turnbull to make up for the shortcomings of his preceding leader of the Liberal Party, Tony Abbott.

2017 Commonwealth Union Conference, 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa - 7th January 2017, 12:32 pm

The Rolls-Royce Culling pulled up to the gates as the Australian Commonwealth duo readied to formally meet Prime Minister Boris Johnson for the first time. The Aussie PM approached Boris, drink in hand, on the final day of the conference to discuss some of the finer details of the Commonwealth Union. After the necessary greetings and pleasantries, he inquired first about the proposed Commonwealth Army and how it would be made up. "One of my main concerns is the effectiveness of the Union army" he said. "If it is to be made up of troops from all of the armies from the commonwealth on temporary deployment with the Commonwealth Army, like the UN then it isn't likely to be as effective if we recruited troops specifically for this army and kept it separate from our national forces." He also asked about the Universal Healthcare card, a key point of interest, especially back home in Australia. After he was satisfied with his questioning of Boris he bid him well and moved on to one of his more friendly fellow diplomats, Micheal Trudeau. After a more informal greeting, PM Turnbull voiced his concern about Canada's recent actions and how they were dealing with the new face of the US. "What sort of reasonable reaction could you be expecting??" he asked.

Micheal Trudeau,2017 Commonwealth Summit
While conversing with the Australian Prime Minister, Turnbull, he asked a question aboot what the prime minister would expect as a reaction from the Pence administration after supporting pro-Canadian secessionist groups in the United States and recognizing California. They certainly wouldn't be happy, thats for sure, but if the people want to join Canada, there is no reason why that cannot be allowed. "Well, you never know what to expect, ever, in life. This is no different for me and Canada, the nation I am responsible for. I will do what I can to assure Pence and the government of the United States do not show backlash or see aggression in and for our decisions. The response I do expect is not a very good one..at all however, they're likely going to be appalled" Micheal finished his sentence and smiled as he finished his glass of champagne, setting it down on a nearby table.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Warsaw, 8 January 2017
Pawel Zajac looked down at a massive crowd of chanting supporters. It was the end of a very chaotic election. After a terrorist attack that killed Duda, Szydlo, and most of the Sejm and Senate, an emergency election had to be held. Zajac had blamed the attack on pro-Russian groups and had rode a wave of Eastern European nationalism until he went from an obscure former soldier to a major candidate. Nevertheless, nobody expected his victory...until some surprising news from the U.K. arrived only a few days before the election, revealing correspondence between Theresa May and several top Polish officials who were running. And not just your average correspondence... The final government report said that the investigation had been "inconclusive", but he had won in a landslide anyways. And that was how Pawel Zajac ended up giving his victory speech.

"For hundreds of years, the people of Eastern Europe have been oppressed! First it was the German and Russian Empires. Then came the Nazis, and the Soviets. They killed millions of our people, your grandmothers and grandfathers. They oppressed us, until we finally overthrew them.
But we have grown complacent. The previous government did not understand that freedom is not a gift. Even now, the Russian imperialists plot to regain power! Even now, they plot once again to bring down our government, just as they tried to do so last October with their planned attack on our government! Even now, under the veil of the European Union, Germany plots to restrain us and eventually consolidate their power over all of Europe. Even now, we are losing the freedom and peace that our ancestors fought so hard for!
And should we expect help from NATO? Should we expect help from the America and the West? NO! They did not help before World War 2, they did not help after it, and they will not help now. Look at Trump. He may have been impeached, he may have fallen from power, but America and the nations of Western Europe will take the next chance they get to betray us!
So we must fight for ourselves! We must take our last chance, and we must stand strong against foreign aggressors! And the only way to do this is to unite! The nations of Eastern Europe have been weak for too long. As soon as possible, I will call a conference to work for closer ties with our brethren-but not with the Germans! And, as soon as possible, we will be LEAVING THE EU!
PEOPLE OF POLAND! PEOPLE OF EASTERN EUROPE! PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! HEAR THIS SPEECH! HEAR OUR DECLARATION! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED! DOWN WITH RUSSIA! DOWN WITH GERMANY! POLAND SHALL STAND STRONG!

A few hours later, Pawel Zajac returned to his office to begin his first day as President. Almost immediately, he found Prime Minister Wojciechowski waiting for him.
"Sir. I know the speech was meant to make the people enthusiastic, but I think you overdid it. The EU wi-"
"The EU already hates me." Zajac replied.
"This will put us in a very bad strategic position, though."
"So what? We will soon have a decent-sized block of Eastern European nations on our side. And, of course, we will have the support of what might soon become one of the most powerful alliances in the world-The Commonwealth."
"You haven't sent them anything yet."
"I'll be sending them one right now. Then I'll call a conference among the Eastern European nations. And, the day before I go to the conference, I'm holding a meeting with the generals about expanding our military. "
To: Boris Johnson
Our nations have many things in common. We both seek to survive the changing world of 2017, and restore glory to our region. We both have planned to leave the EU. We both are caught in between NATO and Russia. I think that a military alliance would benefit both of our nations. If you and your government approves of this alliance, we will be sending troops to Ireland as soon as possible.

To: the governments of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Austria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, and Ukraine.
We would like to hold a meeting of all Eastern European leaders. We will be negotiating closer ties here, as well as possibly making plans to leave the EU. If you do not think this is a good idea, go ask your voters. The exact time and place can be discussed through email before the meeting. I cannot say much more, as I am currently very busy since this is my first day in office.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Islamabad, Pakistan
January 2017

It was a new year, a new year with a new set of problems as always. Nawaz Sharif sat in his office, looking over the reports of the past year, looking for ways to improve. The economy was still stagnate, and he knew he had to enact some policy that would bring massive growth. Other than that, the political situation in the west was becoming worse and worse by the day. The UK left the EU in July, the United States elected Trump, who was impeached and replaced by Pence, the US state of California declared independence, and now Poland is breaking ties from the EU. Can't get any worse than this. Other than that, Pakistan was still in its ongoing war with India over Kashmir.

Pakistan has funded terrorist organizations in both Kashmir and India in order to break its hold, but neither seemed to have worked, and with both being in the Commonwealth, it was a lot harder to try to oppose India. Sharif had received news of a Summit in Canada that would include all Commonwealth nations, but he opted out of going, wishing to focus on more domestic issues. The fighting in North West Pakistan had died down over the past few months as successful offensives by the military pushed insurgent forces out of the country and into Afghanistan.

Sharif heard a knock on his door and looked up from his paperwork. "It's open." The door opened and the newest Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, stepped into the office, closing the door behind him. "I see you're still hard at work, and the year has only just begun." He sat down on the couch. Sharif stood from his desk, and sat across from the General. "Considering everything that has happened in the past few months, it should be expected. Any news from the front?"

"Nothing new, only a few pockets of resistance, but nothing too bad. Give us another week or so, and the conflict should be over. So, why didn't you want to go to the summit? I don't buy into you wanting to focus on domestic issues." He wasn't wrong, Sharif didn't much liked the Commonwealth himself, and didn't wish to be anywhere near the Indian President, but he did actually wish to focus on the issues facing Pakistan. "Hayat, let me tell you this, I don't like the Commonwealth. We've been kicked out twice already. But, it does have its uses sometimes. I might not have gone, but I did send somebody."

"Who?"

"Hussain. He wanted to try and improve our relationship with everybody at the summit. So I let him. If anything, he'll make sure that our interests are represented."

"You think that was a good idea? He's going to be there with Modi. Wouldn't that cause some issues?"

"Look, I said the same thing, but he's not stupid. He is going there to work with the Commonwealth, not to work with India, even if they are in the organization with us. He'll get something done." Hayat looked at Sharif. He himself didn't want Pakistan to be in the Commonwealth, but he didn't have the authority to stop it. He could overthrow the government if he wished to, but that would only cause more issues.

"Well Sharif, I hope this goes well. Oh, by the way, I have to tell you, the Navy will be expanding the total number of Marines from 5,000 to 15,000 in the next few months. You should expect more training exercises by the Navy for a while." Hayat stood up and exited the room, leaving Sharif by himself.

Ottawa, Canada

Hussain arrived at the Summit just before Boris would begin his speech. While he was much more open to working with the Commonwealth, compared to others in the Government, he didn't like having to work alongside Indians to keep a good public image. So far, Hussain has been quiet, as nothing has conflicted with the interests of Pakistan. The cooperation between countries could be opted out of, and the new currency doesn't seem to do much harm. Everything else seem pretty agreeable on, and with Pakistan's large population, the nation would hold a large number of seats in the purposed Parliament.

Hussain decided to remain quiet for the time being, listening in on the discussion of the many leaders in the room.
Last edited by Mifan on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Air Force One

"That little worm! I'm gunna squash you like the bug you are!" President Pence was on his first flight of Air Force One, which in normal circumstances would be one of the most special moments of an incoming president. It would signal new beginnings as the president proceeds to conclude a diplomatic deal or event, to strengthen relations with a part of the world. However, times have changed and they have changed faster then anyone could have predicted. Donald Trump had an official court date set in three months, pending additional review of his finances. If that weren't bad enough, the United Kingdom had been dealing with IRA bombing attacks in Ireland that were heating up and the United Kingdom has also called for the United States to remove the United States Military from the kingdoms borders. On top of these amazing developments, North Korea had split into a Civil War which was a contingency the United States had both hoped and dreaded would happen. North Korean nukes could soon get in the hands of the rebel groups, who may or may not attempt to use them for their own purposes. And worse case, if the Nukes go missing that could trigger a global crisis. And to finish off, the State of California was "succeeding," from the union. All these factors kept Pence up at night, considering every viable option in face of global political failure. The United States was on the defensive, and losing ground it desperately needed to keep.

As Pence sat in the presidential office aboard Air Force One, Attorney General Jeff Sessions soon entered the room. "Mr. President, we will soon be landing at Sacramento International Airport. Major General David S. Baldwin is on the ground and awaiting for us to land." In response to the "California Problem," Pence federalized the California National Guard and decided that he would personally fly to California to see it re-admitted to the union and all traitors of the United States would be arrested by the Attorney General himself, asserting the federal power that he was entitled to show. Pence knew for a fact that many Californians never wanted to leave, and the riots were only confirming that grim reality. However, extreme measures would be needed in the United States to prevent these kind of crisis events from happening again and back at the White House, such legislation was being drafted to be sent to Congress after this was handled. As Air Force One landed, Major General Baldwin saluted the president as his eight hundred troops of the California National Guard did the same. "Welcome Mr. President, we are ready to go." As Pence was escorted into his presidential limo, the convoy composed of the California National Guard, United States Secret Service, and United States Marshals began to head out of Sacramento International Airport and to the California State Assembly. The obvious legislative headquarters of this new republic.

Republic of California Assembly Building

The convoy pulled onto the street of the assembly, where National Guardsman began to blockade the streets amid protestors among the street which began to look in awe at the presidential limo guarded by such security. As the road was secured, Pence and the Attorney General were lead into the building surrounded by United States Marshals, Secret Service, and National Guardsman, as they proceeded onto the main floor hall where a legislative session was occurring. As the soldiers entered the hall followed by the rest, the President made his way to the speakers podium and took a seat, overlooking the room. The senators and representatives turned their attention to the president, after seeing themselves surrounded by an army of the presidents men. "As you all know, I am the President of the United States of America. My job is to preserve and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. In accordance with my duties, I find the Republic of California to be a threat to the United States of America, a gross violation of the United States Constitution, and an unlawful government attempting to enforce their rule on a majority that never elected them. It is with the authority of the United States Federal Government, that action must be issued. Attorney General, if you please." The Attorney General made his way to the front, standing in front of the podium where the United States President was sitting as he cleared his throat. "Under my authority as Attorney General of the United States, I am placing everyone in this chamber under arrest and to be charged with Sedition and Treason against the United States of America. Marshals, you may begin your handcuffing."

Within moments, various senators and representatives of the old assembly were being arrested by the United States Marshals and National Guardsman as they were all forcefully lead out of the building onto trucks in front of the crowds that had begun to gather around the building. The Republic of California, would cease in it's tracks and California would be brought back to the union fully as if it never really left. Pence soon declared California to be in a State of Emergency in absence of a sitting governor, allowing the National Guard to begin reestablishing control of the state with federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. This would signal the very first time a sitting President individually put down an insurrection, and if Pence's new legislation soon to be unveiled was passed, problems such as this would be solved before they became problems.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Democratic People's Republic of Korea
조선 인민의 투쟁은 혁명의 기치에 의해 유나이티드!
Pyongyang

General Vito Scalleta stared out at the city of Pyongyang, it being a silent town, with next to no noise being made, with distant hums of generators being drowned out by the sound of chirping Korean crickets. He Was the commander of the Korean Armed Forces, and Reports from the front line were not good, hundreds of troops being massacred in frontal assaults with no armored or artillery support, along with a lack of fuel,which the nation made next to nothing of and had been cut off with the succession of the USRK. He went back inside the building and picked up a bottle of Wine from the fridge, peering at the happy communist symbol of a vineyard that red "PORYOTANG'S FINEST RED WINE" in big cursive letters, he shrugged as he unscrewed the bottle and emptied the contents of it into his mouth, the alcohol making him slurry with his speech and eyesight as he crashed onto the bed. a Knock on the Door was heard, causing Vito to stagger up, trip over a passed out Umbango and fall flat on the door with a thud,slamming back up with a fish as a crutch, he greeted the Leader of North Korea as he entered the room, stepping over Umbango.
"I see the African's still drunk as all hell, what a Nice thought, a drunk African, Now, is there any status update, General Vito?"
"Huh? Yeah, they sent me a letter an hour ago. I've made the necessary precautions for a defense of the Capital, Anti aircraft guns set up around the perimeter, anti tank ditches being dug and heavy field guns and T-62 tanks placed around the nation's streets. The civilian population has been recruited and the Korean Air force has been allocated enough fuel to fly for three days once the siege begins, but not much else. Mines have been laid that force the enemy into choke-points where our firepower will kill them and stop their advance cold."
"How Far away are the enemy forces, three days march?'
"Try One, they're going to get here early this morning, and if we fail to hold the capital, we can Withdraw to Sari-won and set up a new government there, or Flee to China as another alternative option. I've taken the liberty of having your personal guards dig in around the capitol building,we'll be safe for the time Being."
"Well, we Best Ready my Personal Flying Grandmama,Bring her in!"
As Vito nodded, the building shook, causing several less nailed down things to come crashing with a smatter.
"It's begun."
"Let's go then, shall we, Samantha, Louis,Charles, come hithar." Three old people entered the room as reigns were stuck in their mouths, cans of beans opened up, the contents of which the elders devoured before Vito Antonio Scalleta,General Commander of the Korean People's Army ,Kim Jong Un and Kumbali Umbango the Ist,exiled king of the United Congo flew into the night while their rides complained about how back in the 60's you could buy socks with a sexy little fart and no one complained about it.

United States of the Republic of Korea
노동자들의 땀은 김정은과 비토의 행복한 즐거운 시간에 맞서 공화국을위한 더 많은 승리로이 끕니다!
Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site

Several Skinny toothpick like workers were running about, getting several boxes loaded onto trucks while a General slid a fat stack of cash along the room, General Sam Nom Pho was the commander of the nuclear test site, and he had gotten an offer he couldn't refuse, the man that offered him this was in the other room, and so the door slammed hard behind him as the negotiations began.
"Mr. Pho,My Gentlemen wish to acquire this nuclear device of great power and destruction for a simple offer."
The Shadowy figure spoke thick Syrian accented Korean, which gave him the impression that the nuke was sold to Assad, he just needed to speak to him about a few finer details.
"I understand that, and We are willing to enter negotiations with you for a reasonable Price, say 3 million."
A few sharp un human like pains of laughter was heard.
"Do not Insult me with that peanut pay like price, I am a wealthy man that is willing to splurge for excellent quality! 15 million."
"Sir, this is much too high for you to p-"
"For me to pay?! I have worked 30 years under my employer and have fought for every penny to my name, 15 million is extra pocket change for a man of my stature, 60 million, final offer." With a Shrug, Sam Nom Pho extened his hand across the table and shook it firmly.
"Pleasure Doing business with you."

ImageImage
United States of the Republic of Korean Government
@USRKgov
We Are Distressed to report that as of today, The Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site Reports that a 16.5 Kiloton Nuclear Weapon has gone Missing from it's arsenal during morning checkups, a 2,000,000 North Korean Yen Reward will be given to whomever returns the stolen USPRK Property.#BlameKimJongFatass #WeLostaBombohshit #QueenElizabethPlzHelp

RETWEETSFAVORITE

10:03am - 7 2 06
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Росси́йская Федера́ция
Russian Federation

Moscow, Russian Federation

"How does the world change so fast?" Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev thought aloud, summing up the thoughts of everybody in the room in one sentence. "I do not know, Dmitry Anatolyevich," Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu said, "But I say we exploit it!" Nods of agreement around the table. President Vladimir Putin leaned forward, clasping his hands. "I support this idea, Sergey Kuzhugetovich, but the question is: how? This question is the most vital question of them all. We cannot act too swiftly, or the world will come at us. We cannot act too slowly or our window of opportunity closes. Ideas?" The room was in deep thought before an old General piped in with a suggestion. "Increase our efforts in the Ukraine to help our Novorossiyan comrades!" More nods. "A sensible suggestion, General," Putin said, "The Westerners are too busy fighting amongst themselves to deal with the Ukraine." "I doubt they have the public support to fight over Ukraine any more than they already have," Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said. "We could use the current American Crisis to seize Alaska," An Admiral proposed, "As a base of operations against the Western forces in North America." "Take Alaska? Are you mad?" Lavrov exclaimed, "America is still strong!" Putin nodded, deep in thought, "Sergey Viktorovich, you are correct. Even with the Canadians and Americans at each other's throats, America is still strong. This is why we must be slow, slowly return Alaska so as not to alienate the population. We shall start by increasing sorties in the Bering Strait. Now, let us move on to increasing our efforts in the Ukraine."

Over the Bering Strait

"Roger that." The lead MiG-29 pilot confirmed as the flight of three flew over the Bering Strait. "Alright, new orders," He transmitted to his wingmen, "We are going to buzz the Americans. Arm missiles, this might get ugly if the Yanks are stupid." "So it'll get ugly if the Americans are American?" The three pilots chuckled at that. "Attention Russian Aircraft," The voice rang out, loud and clear, "You are in danger of violating American airspace, turn back now. Say again, turn back now." The lead MiG pilot sucked in a breath. Oh great. This was going to turn out lovely. Especially since they had orders not to respond. They rocketed towards the undrawn border in the water. "RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT, TURN BACK NOW!" The voice was getting more panicked, "ARE YOU NUTS? YOU ARE GOING TO WAR!" "That's not quite the point, dear American," the pilot muttered to himself. The border to American airspace as drawing closer. 15 kilometers. 14. 13. The pilot counted the numbers in his head. At five he barked "Brake!" The three MiGs turned away from American airspace. "RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" The (obviously non-military) American yelled over the radio. The MiG pilot did not respond, but he knew the answer. It was the Bear prodding the Eagle.

Staging Ground Anna, Near the border between the Russian Federation and Ukraine

"Iosif!" cried Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Vorontsov of the Russian Army as he saw Colonel Iosif Maksimov. The two were old friends, fellow veterans of the Grozny Offensive. "Yuri!" Iosif hugged the Lieutenant Colonel, "Didn't we see each other last in..." "Victory Day of 2012, Iosif!" Yuri cheerfully informed Maksimov, "I see you have earned your promotion to Colonel. I suppose I must call you 'Comrade Colonel' now, eh, Iosif?" "Oh please, Yuri," Iosif laughed, "If I wanted you to call me Comrade Colonel I would have had you disciplined for calling me Iosif!" The two old comrades laughed. "Anyways, Yuri, have you heard? We're mobilizing!" Iosif said, troubled. Yuri scratched his chin. "Da, I have. What for? Don't the rebels have enough of our equipment to basically be Russian troops?" "I wish," Iosif chuckled, "But word is that we're going to move against Ukraine to protect Novorossiya. I say I want to go back to my wife and children!" "You and I both, Iosif," Yuri patted the Colonel on the shoulder, before shrugging, "Well, I suppose I must go prepare my troops to move out. Do svidaniya, Iosif! I suppose the next time we meet shall be in the Ukraine!" Iosif managed a weak grin, "Da, with us as the glorious victors, obviously!" With that final laugh the two went their separate ways to prepare their forces for a direct Russian intervention in Ukraine.

In Other News
  • Russian Federation declares neutrality in the North Korean Civil War
  • Russian Federation condemns the Guangzhou Clique as "a tinpot military dictatorship that rebels against the legitimate Chinese government"
  • Saint Petersburg teen pulls prank involving bear, injures four
  • Russia "interested in pursuing closer ties with the Baltic States"
  • "Russian hackers stole my homework" reported popular excuse in American schools
  • Vodka too expensive, youth says
  • Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin reportedly makes "heated" remarks about "British imperialism"
  • Russian oligarch accused of hostile takeover when caught engaging in BDSM with rival CEO
  • Russian military to pursue modernization, Russian Defense Ministry says
  • Russian Space Forces "not interested" in constructing "giant moon death lasers"
N U T S !

South Mauristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Mauristan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 am

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:(Image)
Micheal Trudeau,2017 Commonwealth Summit
While conversing with the Australian Prime Minister, Turnbull, he asked a question aboot what the prime minister would expect as a reaction from the Pence administration after supporting pro-Canadian secessionist groups in the United States and recognizing California. They certainly wouldn't be happy, thats for sure, but if the people want to join Canada, there is no reason why that cannot be allowed. "Well, you never know what to expect, ever, in life. This is no different for me and Canada, the nation I am responsible for. I will do what I can to assure Pence and the government of the United States do not show backlash or see aggression in and for our decisions. The response I do expect is not a very good one..at all however, they're likely going to be appalled" Micheal finished his sentence and smiled as he finished his glass of champagne, setting it down on a nearby table.

"Well that's interesting" Turnbull replied inquisitively, finishing the last of his cheese and pickle sandwich. "You do realise that since Pence has become President you and Boris have done nothing but alienate yourselves against him and abandoned the US as an ally. Recently Boris had all US troops return from overseas bases and by March there won't be a single US military man in the Commonwealth. I can assure this has pissed off America, but they're s big headed they have done nothing about this and think they can go it alone. It just frightens me. The US has been our biggest ally for near on a century and now, a time where some of our greatest enemies are showing more aggression than ever before, we choose to cut all ties. I see that Britain wants to restore the glory of it's empire and become more independent and become just as great as the US but to be honest Micheal I don't see this Commonwealth Union plan working out exactly as Boris may want it to. I certainly won't be backstabbing the UK anytime soon but its only a matter of time before this Commonwealth finds its self one very thin ice before we have really even got off the ground. My main concern is that we are isolating ourselves from our allies and we haven't even co-ordinated or organised this union yet. We leave ourselves severely vulnerable for at least 6 months!"
Last edited by South Mauristan on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:55 am

Tokyo, Japan
The Japanese government tries to calm down the political conflict between left-wing groups and right-wing groups over Article 9 and US military influence. Shinzo Abe recieves pressure everyday and he is on the brink of mental breakdown.

Nagasaki, Japan
Following the Tokyo attacks in 2016, right-wing groups turned militant against foreigners, especially Muslims, Americans and Koreans. One organization called the Blood Brethren held an anti-American demonstration in Nagasaki. The group members all were white mouth-covering ski masks, each with a huge red dot on. The leader, Shogun Tomo Washima, held a speech that a local news team captures.
"Dear people of Japan, our traditional homeland has come under foreign military occupation. It has brought dishonor and grief upon us all. The Americans are an ignorant group of patriotic parasites seeking to infect (rape) us and destroy our religion (Shintoism). Their new leader (Pence) is a hair-fracking, paranoid, uncivilized "orokamono". We want his army of rapists and killers (US Forces Japan) out of our beloved home (Japan). This city here (Nagasaki) was destroyed by a nuclear bomb 72 years ago. This is why USA is horrible to everyone. USA can no longer control us. We will slaughter every American tourist who dare harass our wives, daughters and sisters with our honourable blades. We want America out of Japan! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America!"
The demonstrators then repeatedly chanted "Death to America!"

The demonstration also saw the US flag getting set on fire and many slogans being used such as:
"America supports rape and murder"
"Death to America"
"USA out of Japan"
"Respect to all Japanese slained by Americans in Nagasaki"
"Trump eats dog poop"
"Americans are just as ugly as the Chinese"
Last edited by Arvenia on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:59 am

Commonwealth meeting
Ambassador Osamah al Sanosi shows up to the meeting unannounced. He asks that he is allowed to watch the talks take place and possibly come to an agreement with the commonwealth.

Hejaz
The People's Committee has voted on the Marijuana Legalization Act of 2017, passing it with 67% voting in favor of passing the act. Marijuana is now completely legal and drugs are decriminalized. Hejaz joins the short list of nations where pot is legal.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 am

The White House

A few days had passed since the arrests of various secessionist movement leaders and traitors of the republic to be tried in a federal court room at a later date. According to polls, Pence's approval rating stood at around 67%, in light of all that has happened which was due to both a decisive hand in conflicts being presented by the president, and for the president doing all he can to keep the country together was one united union. Just yesterday, Congress authorized martial law to be implemented in California, with a military governor being placed in charge of the state until new elections could be held. Martial law hadn't been declared in the United States for over 50 years, with the last congressionally authorized martial law never being implemented since the times of the American Civil War. This presidency was going to be defining for the country indeed, and although Pence was not the elected President of the United States, he would do everything in his power to be the power the United States needed in these trying times.

As he sat at his desk, he began to look over the CIA daily brief of how grim the world had gotten. The United States has received intel that a nuclear weapon from the DPRK has now gone missing, and is in the hands of who knows who. This was one of the greatest fears of the United States as the entire doctrine of Nuclear Proliferation and Security was to ensure weapons of mass destruction stay out of the hands of parties that may use it for harmful purposes. Pence sighed, "Why, me god. Why me." Pence merely stood. Earlier in the day he had ordered a removal of US forces from the British territories due to a request from the British government, to occur over the span of this month. The removal would bring back 8,380 United States troops, a significant portion of that being from the United States Air Force back to the states. However, this was only minor in face of the missing nuke. Pence didn't have a lot of options. The CIA did not have any clue where the nuke was, where it was going, or who was responsible for the sale due to the hermit kingdoms isolation policies. However, Air and Naval Traffic since the start of the Korean Civil War has been monitored by various intelligence agencies, attempting to locate any suspicious flights. Soon Pence hoped, the location of the missing nuclear weapon would turn up.

What was also news to pence, was Russian military maneuvers taking place off Alaska that came dangerously close to US Airspace. This was usually a game of cat and mouse, but in light of the new global situation, was a cause for concern. However, Pence knew he needed to handle one thing at a time. Pence had ordered a week ago, for the Secretary of State to begin rallying a small coalition to head into Syria, mostly composed of other Arab states. Individual countries in NATO were also requested to send aid in support of an invasion, but were in no way required or pushed to do so. While the invasion was still in it's planning stages, Pence also decided to use this time to request Congress for a constitutional amendment. One that would end the thoughts of secession from the United States once and for all to prevent another California situation. A messenger was sent to the United States Congress, to begin congressional hearings on such an amendment and a vote was scheduled to commence within two weeks.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
(Image)

(Image)

6:00 PM- 1 March 2017: São Paulo Airbase, São Paulo, Brazil

The 250 British peacekeepers were being sent in a chartered British Airway Airbus A380. They were armed, but mostly with tasers, pistols, and a few semi-and fully-automatic weapons. The peacekeepers were there to ensure that international law was respected and that the police did not continue their massacres of innocent civilians exercising their democratic right to protest.

Colonel Sir Stephen Lancaster CMG, MBE, PC, VC, had been through many wars in the past thirty years, his length of service to the various branches of the British military, mostly the RAF. But this was one of the few peacekeeping operations he had undertaken, and the first major one since Bosnia that the UK had deployed peacekeepers to in such numbers.

Brazil was an important trade partner, and despite the British government cutting off all ties and relations with Brazil, they still wanted to uphold international law and ensure that the police did not overstep their bounds once again.

As it was late, the Colonel decided that his men would sleep overnight on the plane, and that they would depart the plane sometime early in the morning for security reasons and would then patrol their designated areas.

He didn't want them to leave the plane at night because Brazil is a very dangerous place, and they could potentially get kidnapped or held hostage at night.

Despite this, the colonel and a few of his men would leave the plane to speak with the Brazilian officials that were there to greet them, and despite the frosty relations between the two nations, he hoped that this would mark the beginning of a new, better chapter in Anglo-Brazilian relations.

"We are now arriving in São Paulo. Please return to your seats, and fasten your seat belts. We should be landing in no time.", said the pilot as the plane began to descend into the Tarmac.

Within a few minutes, the plane had landed and was taxiing the runway, before arriving at a full stop.

The Colonel, the Ambassador to Brazil Sir Alexander Ellis CMG, and a few of the peacekeepers got out of their seats and walked down the steps of the aeroplane and onto the Tarmac to greet the ministers that were there to greet them.

"Olá, que honra é conhecê-los a todos. Espero que possamos melhorar as relações entre os nossos dois países e parar o derramamento de sangue desnecessário que tem acontecido nos últimos meses. Asseguro-lhes que nossos pacificadores respeitarão o direito brasileiro e internacional e não estarão inclinados a nenhum lado em particular. Eles estão aqui para ajudar e garantir que o processo democrático decorra sem problemas. Aguardo com expectativa o meu tempo no Brasil, e espero trabalhar com todos vocês.
"
, said Ambassador Ellis as he shook the hands of the ministers that were there to greet them.

"Sim, o que ele disse.", said a peacekeeper in Portuguese.

Then the Colonel said, "I hope you wouldn't mind if the men sleep over tonight, would you? It's getting dark and I would just feel better about them leaving at the crack of dawn. And maybe we could invite some reporters to come and witness the arrival of the peacekeepers in Brazil, eh?", said the Colonel in English.

6:00 PM, March 1, 2017
Base Aérea de São Paulo, Estado de São Paulo, Brazil

The base commander holds his tongue, still looking at the British seethingly. The Minister of Transparency at least tries to maintain a façade of friendliness as he offers his hand to the colonel to shake. "Welcome to São Paulo gentlemen, I share your optimistic outlook and hope that through working together that we may put the recent tragedies behind us and bring those responsible to justice. Your men are more than welcome to spend the night, but unfortunately, they'll have to stay in the plane. Colonel Rodrigues couldn't make accommodations for them here at the base on time. But of course you can come inside with us, we do have much to discuss. The reporters would be welcome here, an event such as this ought to be made as transparent as possible." He steals a glance at the workmen unloading cargo and inspecting the plane, surprisingly few in number, before turning on his heels to go inside.

In the tower, Private Volkner zeroes in his scope and places the British colonel's head directly in the center of his crosshairs. He makes certain the detonator is next to him, and holds his breath as the British men follow the minister of Transparency and Colonel Rodrigues. (Gonna assume that's what they'd do, sorry if you're not okay with my rping yer guys moves like that)

He pulls the trigger and all his fears about his aim getting worse are alleviated as the .303 round blows through Colonel Lancaster's brain. Everyone ducks to the ground or begins a sprint towards the terminal, Sir Alexander Ellis not among the latter group fortunately. Volkner cycles another round into the chamber and takes a shot at Ellis, the bullet going clean through his arm. One of the British peacekeepers begins pointing at the tower he's in and starts shouting something.

Volkner grabs the detonator and pulls the lever as soon as the workmen are clear of the plane. He takes a second to watch the cargo compartment go up in flames before descending the tower, making sure to toss a hand grenade into the now-chaotic control room. He sprints into the elevator and presses the ground floor button rapidly until the doors shut. During the brief calm as it goes down he stops to think for a moment. Those that had hired him promised that another man would take the fall, and he'd walk free 5 million reais richer, so why worry? He hears an explosion - the flames reaching the fuel compartment of the plane probably, and the elevator doors open. Instead of a straight path to the unmarked car his employers had provided him with, he is instead greeted by a fireteam of airmen, weapons raised. Too stunned to react, he complies with their orders to drop his weapon and place his hands over his head. In a state of shock he's lead out to a light armored vehicle and thrown in the back, driven off to an uncertain future for himself and his family.

ImageImage
Itamaraty Brasil
@ItamaratyGovBr

Investigators have confirmed the terrorist attack carried out today which resulted in the deaths of 120 British soldiers and Sir Alexander Ellis was done so by the Integralist Party member Jose Volkner using a gun and explosives supplied by them. The Brazilian Emergency Security Committee has voted to outlaw the Brazilian Integralist Action Party for sponsoring terrorism. We'll keep you updated on the situation as it develops.#BrazilUnited #FascismoNão

RETWEETSFAVORITE
198K341K

12:10 am - 2 March 17

ImageImage
Ação Integralista Brasileira
@Integralismobrasil

The Integralist Party of Brazil denies any connection to the March 1 São Paulo Attacks, Jose Volkner was a lone wolf who supplied his own vicious attack on foreigners in Brazil and does not represent the Integralist movement as a whole. The central government is using this tragedy to outlaw this party, Brazil's chance for salvation! Citizens, do not let this injustice stand! #EstadoNovoAgora #Anauê #FreeBrazil

RETWEETSFAVORITE
943K1250K

6:20 am - 2 March 17

Summary of this post

British colonel and ambassador to Brazil assassinated, Chartered A380 bombed, killing 120 soldiers
-Emergency Comittee assumes full control over government and frames the attack on the Integralist party, outlawing them
-Integralist Party continues to act underground
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Nagasaki, Japan
ImageImage
Tomo Washima
@ShogunTomoWashima

Our glorious demonstration against the American bastards is going well here in Nagasaki. Respect for the victims of the Fat Man. Death to America. Long live Japan.#DeathToAmerica #LongLiveJapan #DeathToChina #DeathToKorea #DeathToRussia #DeathToIslam #IslamOutOfJapan #AmericaOutOfJapan #HailJapan

RETWEETSFAVORITE

11:35 - 6/3/2016

The anti-American demonstration in Nagasaki was countered by left-wing activists protesting against racism and Operation Divine Revenge. Both sides clashed, so the police had to stop that.

Kobe, Japan
A mosque in Kobe was found vandalized with racist graffiti and broken windows. The National Police Agency is investigating it. The mosque's owners, Imam Omar Hartano, and fellow Muslims blamed it on Japanese neo-Nazis as a response to the last year's terrorist attack in Tokyo by ISIS.
Last edited by Arvenia on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Narendra Modi wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:"It is a honour to be in your presence Prime Minister Modi and President Ali, I hope that you enjoy your time at this conference and that we nations of the Commonwealth work together towards solutions that can be of mutual benefit to all our nations.", said Boris as the group walked back over to the long dinner table and sat at their seats.

"What my colleagues and I have proposed is an unprecedented cooperation and union between the member-states. Of course significant national autonomy and self governance will be in order as well. I propose a free trade area between all of our nations, a parliament for the union that will pass some laws that will apply to all the nations, harmonization of regulations across the union, a Commonwealth Space Agency, a Commonwealth Military, a monetary union using the Commonwealth Pound, freedom of movement between many of the member-states. A Commonwealth Court that will serve at the highest court of appeal, etc. It will be very similar to the EU, but much better and have opt-outs too. The seats in the parliament will proportional to the population of each country, so for instance India could have 100 seats, the U.K. 95, Egypt 95, South Africa 75, Canada 75, etc. If you join this organization, it will finally make the Commonwealth as a whole, and India and Egypt especially, superpowers! So I would like to hear your thoughts about this, if you'd like to join, and if you have any suggestions.", said Boris as he sipped some champagne.

Narendra Modi took his seat at the table. He sat just to the right of Ali and looked at all the foods and drinks placed on the table. He pulled a plate up to him and placed some ham and turkey sandwiches on it. "India would be more then willing to participate in all forms of commonwealth co-operation. However I must raise the point that India wishes to be one of, if not the dominant nation participating". He said as he took a bite of a turkey sandwich. "As for the commonwealth pound, how do you intend to keep it stable when a similar idea (the Euro) was attempted but ultimately became a failure. If I remember properly, Britain left the EU because it saw how a single currency wrecked the economy. If this is addressed I see no problem with a single currency being used by the commonwealth." He paused for a moment to take a drink before beginning again. "And the "Commonwealth military" idea seems like a bad idea to me. Well a military agreement would be acceptable I believe all nations should be allowed their own separate military as all of them have different military goals. Other then that, I'm liking the idea of future co-operation between world powers of the basis of a single commonwealth!"

Commonwealth Summit- 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Boris Johnson took a nibble of an Aussie Mince and Cheese Meat Pie, before responding to Modi. "Well, I would be happy to address your concerns, Prime Minister Modi.

Well of course, we have always intended that India will be a dominant force in the Commonwealth Union, and you will be given the maximum amount of seats allowed in the parliament. Of course India will be given special consideration, and we will always take Indian input and ideas very seriously and try to implement them in every way possible.

The Euro was different, and to be honest that was not why we are leaving the EU. The reason is mostly emotional, people have felt nostalgia for what we have lost, and our people would like to once again regain ties to the Commonwealth and focus on our natural kith and kin. I think someone from the UK has more in common with someone from the Commonwealth than many continental Europeans.

But yes, the Euro was a concern for our former governments and we did not join it as it would have not been as stable or worth as much as the pound, or as much as the Commonwealth Pound. This new currency will have better regulations on it than the EU, and with the Commonwealth Central Bank, it will try to regulate the individual nations more than the EU in terms of financial matters than can affect the Commonwealth and world economies, and of course we would bail out a country in need, with parliamentary approval.

"To be honest, regarding the Commonwealth military, the form it shall take is not set in stone. Shall it be like EUROFORS, where each nations perhaps only sends a few thousand troops? Or shall it be like a pan-Commonwealth military where the majority of each nation's forces are enrolled in such a united military, and it will be up to us to decide, and if we cannot come to an agreement then the parliament will decide.

I am glad that other than those two areas of concern, which I think have been cleared up, that you have no problems with joining this Union and I look forward to the Commonwealth, the U.K., and India being very close and each becoming superpowers in their own right.

Now, I would like to discuss where should be the location of the various Commonwealth facilities? I propose that each Conmonwealth facility such as the Commonwealth Parliament, Space Agency, Military, Central Bank, Commonwealth Commission, Commonwealth mints, Court of Human Rights and Court of Justice, administrative offices, economic cooperation offices, the Commonwealth Transportation Agency, the Commonwealth EPA, etc, be located in a different member state. And I nominate the UK to have the two different courts here. I would like to have the parliament here as well, but I am concerned that it may be too far for the Indian, Australian and African delegations to get to? But if possible we would house the parliament instead of the courts. Maybe Canada should have the parliament here and Australia could have the space agency, as they have a lot of open space for space launches and such."
, said Boris as he sipped champagne.
Last edited by British Empire Strikes Back on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Greater Liverpool
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2013

Postby Greater Liverpool » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Iberia

Córdoba, Iberia

General de División Juan Herrero, Military Governor of Andalusia and commander of Seguridad Ciudadana VII

General Herrero sat in his office looking at the state newspaper. He sat in his old leather chair sitting behind an old oak desk and in front of a large picture of Raúl De Jimera, his uniform a dark brown color with many medals and merits covered the torso of his body. Juan Herrero was a respected General and one that had been in every Spanish conflict since 1996 and even the look of his face could tell you that. A sharp face with an either sharper look one that installed a level of fear and obedience in those he came across. For his service to Iberia and the Junta, Juan was give the role of military governor of the most loyal but most valuable region in Iberia. Andalusia. He ruled it with a tough reign but many of the people were loyal people and as such never came across the wrath of him and he had been enjoying the comfortable life for some time now. Juan continued to read his newspaper but he could hear the foot steps of his assistant Commandant Fernando Agablio. "Hail Iberia. General" Commandant Agablio said as he saluted Herrero.

"Hail Raúl. Commandant." Herrero replied quickly putting down his paper and giving a returning salute.

"We have arrested a prominent dissenter for the Spanish Republic Army in this area. We believe that he is in charge of much of the operations in this area." Agablio gives him a file with the suspect in question however it is quite thin as does not show that much detail. "Commandant this folder is quite small do we not now who this man is?" Juan Herrero questioned taking the file and proceeding to open it. A picture of the suspect and a simple name was all they had on the guy as much the sheet was simply labeled with Unknown. "Commandant why oh why have you given me a file on someone we know nothing about yet you presume him to think that he is in charge of all the resistance in this area."

"Because General de División Herrero, he was carrying the files of every single movement that is being thought of in the Republican army."

"And yet we know nothing about him." Herrero's face changed to one of deep thought as he tried to think what exactly was going on. 'In the modern age why would they still use old couriers to send messages to one another' he thought to himself. "Commandant, keep the suspect here for now. Send the documents the central Junta they will know what to do with them and in the mean time. See if you could find any foreigners that have gotten into our country resembling this man."

"Yes General." Fernando saluted but was interrupted by the telephone of the General going off. Only emergency calls where sent directly to the General. Commandant Fernando now stayed intrigued by the phone call. Juan picked it up to the sound of Colonel Estaban Illegro panting "General de División Herrero. Where are you right now?" Herrero surprised by this random call from the colonel spoke with an easy tone

"Why I am in my office in Córdoba."

"We have a situation General. Ceuta is being surrounded by Moroccan ships in the distance their army is staying put but is in the firing range." Herrero quickly sat himself up from his chair the phone close to his mouth and ear. He spoke in slightly tenser tone then what he had done "Have any shots been fired?"

"No, none yet General." A slight sigh of relief came from the General.

"Prepare defenses at once and mobilize anyone you can in the city do you understand?"

"Yes General."

"I will be heading Algeciras with some of my men and I will alter the central Junta." He quickly put the phone done and stud up from his chair he was quick to react to this sudden development. "Commandant ready some gear to take with you to Algeciras we are needed there as soon as possible." The two men now stormed out the room hoping to catch exactly what was going on.

Vera, Brazil

Major David De Jimera and the 72 Infantry 'Airborne' Division "Almogávares I"

Major David De Jimera sat close to the open end of one of his companies C-230 the new transport plane of Iberia. He looked out over the dark night sky and below seeing the lights of some city streets but he could hear some gunshots in the distance and wondered that maybe he was jumping in to see the first few days a civil war in Brazil. He had brought with him a battalion of 400 men into Brazil with the aim of providing support to the integrealist movement that was quite similar to Jimeraism, they would help conduct special forces mission, help train local forces and take part in a little bit of front line fighting themselves. However the world does not know that they are here and they will not know, all of the soldiers were told to strip their uniforms of Iberian colors and name tags. They were not allowed to have on them any form of personal id on them as if anything can be traced back the Junta would certainly give something for the world to complain about. Most of the men do not know what is going on in the world when it comes to the Junta and Jimeraist party, most do not know the secret goings on that are poised to change the political landscape of the world. Brazil was the first target of the Jimeraist party and their goal of One People, One Goal, One Order. " Major, they will be closing the back door now and the pilots have told to get ready for our jump. Into Vera." Captain Santiargo told David

"Okay tell the men to stand up and make sure they have everything." David ordered but he did not get up. He was thinking. Thinking about what it meant to be here of all places. David was the youngest out the whole of the De Jimera family and as such the worthless one for his brothers were all prominent members of the Jimeraist party he was not. His eldest Ferdinand took control over the party and his two other brothers became regional leaders in important districts. He joined the army and that was it. Now he was here spreading the ideas he doesn't particularly believe in himself. After a few moments he gathered himself and stud up his men now ready. "Men, prepare for jump!" David shouted and through a small window could see the other officers doing the same thing on their planes. "Hook up to your lines." A red light now appeared at two doors which each had a line running down them to the end of the plane for the soldiers to hook their static lines to. David hooked himself to the front and opened the right hand door of the plane. He waited for the red light to disappear and a green light signaling for them to jump out of the plane. All of them readied themselves for this event, for it would be the first time they would be parachuting in to a potential combat zone, the first time out of training and the first troops to jump into a foreign country this was a real moment. The Green light turned on. "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP" David Commanded as he pushed himself out into the air into the cool Brazilian night.

His static line disconnected with the plane opening the first part of his chute. Now he must wait exactly 15 seconds until he pulls the cord on his main chute. In the meantime he has a small moment to take in the feeling of free fall. In this moment he remembered that this was no training exercise, this was the real thing. He had fought before in the colonies but he knew this would be different, that this was not anti-insurgence this was a war that was about to start. A war where a lot of people including himself could die. But he was ready for it. He pulled his main chute and he felt the sudden force of deceleration on his body and he quickly came to a slower speed. He looked around him and his surroundings, he could see the ground quite clearly and it looked well to land on, he looked up and saw the rest of his men from both his plane and the 4 other corresponding planes it seemed everyone was fine and they were all slowing down towards the ground. Now David could look around and take in his mission properly but he did not he began thinking of home and as such he dazed other a little.

After a few minutes, David focused once again on what he was doing he was now close to the ground and made himself ready for impact. "Legs together and in." He repeated to himself until he felt the hard ground on his feat. His body rolled over the hard ground and he proceed to take of his parachute before grabbing his rifle and pointing it around where he landed to make sure there was no one near that could get the drop on him. However he was okay and he sighed a sigh of relief. He was okay and as he saw the rest of his men as were they. Now they begin their mission.

In Other news

-Iberia to seek closer relations with the Russian and Japanese Governments
-Volunteers arrive in Brazil to help the fight against the Government
-First International Conference of Fascist parties to take place next month in Madrid
-A farmer from the Basque has reported seeing "goat dogs" in his farms
-Generalissimo Rodrigo to Commonwealth "stay out of Iberia's interests we will stay out of yours"
-25 people have been arrested in Barcelona following an believed Republican broadcast
-Two people have been executed by firing squad after beating up returning soldier
-Iberia prepared to support south China if China continues expansion.
Last edited by Greater Liverpool on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An orthodox convert who doesn't support Russia

Slava Ukraini

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Republic of Lithuania

"We can't trust a single word from the Russian leadership."
-Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius

ImageImage
Dalia Grybauskaitė
@Grybauskaite_LT

#Lithuania & #Poland are to meet for constructive discussion on our country's futures and talks regarding the
#EU

RETWEETSFAVORITE

11:12 am - 9 1 17

January 9, 2017

It had been almost a week since her private meeting with Zukas; her request to expand the conscription system had been met with surprise and reluctance. The President had been expecting this. After a heated debate, a mutual agreement was reached - the issue would be brought up, and decided by the Seimas. Of course, in order for it to pass, she would need to make her case to the legislature. The Peasants and Green Union, having secured a majority after their shock victory in last year's election, would be the ideal party for Dalia to approach. Yet they had won the election on the promise of domestic reforms aimed at reinvigorating and stimulating the sluggish economy. Would they really want a bigger military?

The President's thoughts were interrupted by a series of knocks on the door. "Come in," she called. The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, entered. Flustered, he sat down, opening a brief case and pulling a piece of paper out. "Is this the message you were talking about?" She inquired. "Yes. It was sent from the new government in Poland yesterday. It's very urgent," He placed the transcript in front of the President, who quickly read its contents. "Your thoughts?" Linkevicius asked, a pleased look on his face. "I am a bit skeptical on this. Leaving the European Union is a major action. We would need a referendum, and the approval of the Seimas."

The Minister, a longtime critic of the EU and NATO for appeasing and showing weakness and indecisiveness in the Ukraine, pressed her further. "It may be necessary if we are to defend ourselves against Russia. We are on the frontlines. The governments in Berlin...Paris...London...why should they care about a conflict happening hundreds, even thousands of miles away from their borders? An alliance with our neighbors, the ones who feel the most threatened by an encroaching Russia and the ones who realize the threat they pose to Europe, would allow us to stand up to Putin. We would, of course, maintain good relations with the rest of the European Union, as well as NATO."

Even with Linkevicius's convincing argument, the President remained stubborn. She would not commit to drastic moves yet; she would need to gauge public opinion, but for now, she supposed it wouldn't hurt to send a delegation to the meeting proposed by Poland. "You make good points," She said, "but I'm not going to make a decision yet - not without knowing the opinion of the Seimas and the people. I will, however, ask you to send a response. Lithuania will be attending this meeting, but we have not made a decision yet. I would also like you to include a proposal of our own, regarding the meeting's location. I think Vilnius would be a suitable spot..." The Foreign Minister nodded at her words. She definitely wasn't an easy person to convince. No wonder they call her the Iron Lady... He thought. "Of course. I'll attend to that immediately. It was good seeing you, President..."

As he left the room, he was understandably excited about the prospect of an Eastern European alliance. The EU and NATO had compromised too many times in order to appease the Russian bear. The Ukraine, at times, seemed abandoned by the West. An alliance like the one Poland is suggesting would fix that. Even despite his excitement, he still harbored doubts about the popularity of such a move. The EU was still a popular force in many countries, despite Brexit. In the Lithuanian referendum on membership almost a decade ago, the vast majority had voted for entry. While he still recognized the importance of cooperation and partnership with the EU and NATO, the Minister believed that it was high time the nations of Eastern Europe refused to bow down to the Kremlin, and made their voices heard...

Official Communication from the Republic of Lithuania
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

From: Linas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Lithuania
To: The Government of the Republic of Poland

In response to your earlier message, it is with the approval of the President that I send an official response and statement: Lithuania will be sending a delegation to attend the meeting. While the exact representatives that will comprise the delegation have yet to be decided, it should be noted that Lithuania has not reached an official decision regarding the issue of leaving the European Union. Our decision to attend this meeting is based off a common interest in strengthening ties and relations with our neighbors, whilst at the same time facing down foreign threats. Any plans to leave the European Union, when pertaining to Lithuania, would have to be made at a separate date, after the meeting. It would require the approval of our legislature, the Seimas, and a popular referendum to decide.

I also would like to make a separate proposal, regarding the issue of a suitable location for the meeting. The proposal is for the meeting to be held in the capital city of Lithuania, Vilnius. The rich culture, diversity, and architectural beauty are only some of reasons for the meeting to be held in Vilnius. However, I will fully understand if you decline, as there are plenty of suitable spots in Europe that would suit the purposes of this meeting.

On a separate note, I would also like to personally take the time to congratulate your victory in the Polish elections, and offer condolences in light of the recent terrorist attack which killed so many innocents. Given our close borders, we would be willing to offer the full cooperation of the Lithuanian police and intelligence services on arresting the perpetrators. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and I look forward to a new period of cooperation, partnership, and improved relations between both of our governments and peoples.

Signed,
Linas Linkevičius
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Lithuania

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Pacificora wrote:
12:00 Midday, Commonwealth Building, Ottawa, Canada

(Image)
President Ali liked what he had heard from Boris, but was skeptical of one significant point, and to assure Egyptian interests, simply by making sure that this union didn't go to hell.

<Ali> "Excuse me if I have any personal skepticism, but you, Boris, were pivotal in the UK's efforts to leave the EU, and I'm aware that a large portion of that was about immigration law from other nations. Are you saying, that all of this has now disappeared from the UK? That they are willing to actually accept people from India, Egypt, Canada, and Australia as equals? Becuase honestly, you are fully aware that the UK is in a much better economic situation then Egypt as of now, and there will be swarms of migrants from Egypt and India. I am skeptical of the UK's willingness to commit fully to the agreements made in this union, and I'm hoping you can prove me wrong.

I would also like to inquire as to the specifics of a commonwealth military, and it is in the opinion of Egypt that it is not done by percentage, for example 2% from each nations active military serves in the Greater commonwealth military. In our opinion, an absolute number must be negotiated, instead of working with percentages, simply because if working with percentages, that gives a large burden to Egypt as we are the holder of an extremely large army, and it's going to continue growing as we expand our influence. Now, for Egypt's full support and at least in our opinion pivotal support of this union, we need assurance that immigration will be a completely assured liberty for all people of the commonwealth, that the UK will be fully devoted said union and that an absolute number will be decided in this meeting. In return, Egypt has a little something planned in the war against terror, you'll be interested in this Boris."

<Ali> "Red ones are military bases for the UK, Yellow for Canada, and Black are avaliable to all commonwealth nations. These can be used forever, and there is no end lease date, but you are going to have to support Egyptian interests in the area, while you get your own influence."

Ali smiles as he watches the other Commonwealth leaders expressions.

<Ali> "So? Is this a deal?"

Commonwealth Summit- 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Boris listened intently to President Ali's speech, and once he was finished, he ate some ketchup crisps, a Canadian classic, before responding, "President Ali, you raise some important questions and concerns and I shall do my best to alleviate them.

Regarding your first point, I will admit that at the onset of this agreement, we did not intend to extend the freedom of movement to Egypt and India, but after being at this great summer it had helped to teach me something very valuable. That the glue that will hold together this Union will
be the people of this union.

Each of the diverse peoples of the Commonwealth should be represented in each Commonwealth nations in some capacity, and the migration between different Conmonwealth countries will only be of mutual benefit to both the migrant and the receiving country.

My position with the EU was different because one, I was an MP and I was not as experienced in government as I am now. I now see that I was wrong.

But this is different because historically there has been freedom of movement before in the Commonwealth, and I believe that this freedom of movement will be of mutual benefit and will enrich our nations and will help fill any labor gaps and help settle some sparsely-populated areas across the Commonwealth, and will help the Commonwealths economy grow as well.

We see anyone citizen of the Commonwealth as equal to Britons and we shall extend the same rights to them upon their settlement in the UK, including the right to vote. And do not expect there to be a swarm of migration either.

I believe that we nations of the Commonwealth shall give our fellow nations first consideration when it comes to economic, trade, diplomatic, military, and migration matters.

And that brings me to your second question, and I agree that we should allocate resources to the military by an agreed, set amount of troops rather than proportionally by population.
Our nation is planning on growing our military substantially, and it is our intention to contribute 250,000 soldiers to this force by year's end. Many of these troops will be recruited through Hong Kong and Northern Ireland especially.

And I believe that we should develop Commonwealth counterparts to the EuroFighter, and create aircraft, weapons, ships, and military vehicles over the coming years.

I also propose that we contribute our resources to building at least one, if not several aircraft carriers to be used across the Commonwealth, we should also build Commonwealth military bases as well.

And regarding your proposal, I find it to be very satisfactory and I look forward to the UK being a part of it. One thing I would like to add to it is the deployment of some small amounts of British troops to the area of the Pyramids, and to the Suez Canal area for anti-terrorism and anti-pirate activities, if we would have your permission of course."
, said Boris.
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

South Mauristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Mauristan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:11 pm

encrypted e-mail-

To: Vitaly Churkin, Russian ambassador to the United Nations
From: Gillian Bird, Australian ambassador to the United Nations
Bcc: PM Malcolm Turnbull, FM Julie Bishop, ASIS Director-General Nick Warren
Subject: Recent UN assembly

Dear Ambassador Churkin,

I have been requested to contact you and inquire about recent comments you made in the not far passed UN assembly. You said that recently Britain has become increasingly imperialistic, through a series of heated remarks. May I remind you of your position in the world as quite the sinister villain after your recent annexing of Crimea, which was very unpopular with the rest of the UN. These comments are purely hypocritical and will most certainly not serve you well in the future should Russia come to face Britain and her allies. Whilst I do not speak as a direct representative of the UK, as a close ally take this as Australia's warning to Russia, telling you to watch your step or regret the consequences.

Also, Australia now offers you an ultimatum. As a member of the international community, Australia has been approached by Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko regarding increasing levels of Russian military activity in Ukraine and fears a full-scale invasion of the Ukraine. If Russia can assure the international community that this is not the case and within the next 6 months reduces Russian military presence in the area then there will be no action undertaken by Australia and her allies. However, if these conditions are not met then expect consequences from the Commonwealth.

Ambassador Gillian Bird
Last edited by South Mauristan on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Greater Liverpool wrote:
(Image)

Vera, Brazil

Major David De Jimera and the 72 Infantry 'Airborne' Division "Almogávares I"

Major David De Jimera sat close to the open end of one of his companies C-230 the new transport plane of Iberia. He looked out over the dark night sky and below seeing the lights of some city streets but he could hear some gunshots in the distance and wondered that maybe he was jumping in to see the first few days a civil war in Brazil. He had brought with him a battalion of 400 men into Brazil with the aim of providing support to the integrealist movement that was quite similar to Jimeraism, they would help conduct special forces mission, help train local forces and take part in a little bit of front line fighting themselves. However the world does not know that they are here and they will not know, all of the soldiers were told to strip their uniforms of Iberian colors and name tags. They were not allowed to have on them any form of personal id on them as if anything can be traced back the Junta would certainly give something for the world to complain about. Most of the men do not know what is going on in the world when it comes to the Junta and Jimeraist party, most do not know the secret goings on that are poised to change the political landscape of the world. Brazil was the first target of the Jimeraist party and their goal of One People, One Goal, One Order. " Major, they will be closing the back door now and the pilots have told to get ready for our jump. Into Vera." Captain Santiargo told David

"Okay tell the men to stand up and make sure they have everything." David ordered but he did not get up. He was thinking. Thinking about what it meant to be here of all places. David was the youngest out the whole of the De Jimera family and as such the worthless one for his brothers were all prominent members of the Jimeraist party he was not. His eldest Ferdinand took control over the party and his two other brothers became regional leaders in important districts. He joined the army and that was it. Now he was here spreading the ideas he doesn't particularly believe in himself. After a few moments he gathered himself and stud up his men now ready. "Men, prepare for jump!" David shouted and through a small window could see the other officers doing the same thing on their planes. "Hook up to your lines." A red light now appeared at two doors which each had a line running down them to the end of the plane for the soldiers to hook their static lines to. David hooked himself to the front and opened the right hand door of the plane. He waited for the red light to disappear and a green light signaling for them to jump out of the plane. All of them readied themselves for this event, for it would be the first time they would be parachuting in to a potential combat zone, the first time out of training and the first troops to jump into a foreign country this was a real moment. The Green light turned on. "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP" David Commanded as he pushed himself out into the air into the cool Brazilian night.

His static line disconnected with the plane opening the first part of his chute. Now he must wait exactly 15 seconds until he pulls the cord on his main chute. In the meantime he has a small moment to take in the feeling of free fall. In this moment he remembered that this was no training exercise, this was the real thing. He had fought before in the colonies but he knew this would be different, that this was not anti-insurgence this was a war that was about to start. A war where a lot of people including himself could die. But he was ready for it. He pulled his main chute and he felt the sudden force of deceleration on his body and he quickly came to a slower speed. He looked around him and his surroundings, he could see the ground quite clearly and it looked well to land on, he looked up and saw the rest of his men from both his plane and the 4 other corresponding planes it seemed everyone was fine and they were all slowing down towards the ground. Now David could look around and take in his mission properly but he did not he began thinking of home and as such he dazed other a little.

After a few minutes, David focused once again on what he was doing he was now close to the ground and made himself ready for impact. "Legs together and in." He repeated to himself until he felt the hard ground on his feat. His body rolled over the hard ground and he proceed to take of his parachute before grabbing his rifle and pointing it around where he landed to make sure there was no one near that could get the drop on him. However he was okay and he sighed a sigh of relief. He was okay and as he saw the rest of his men as were they. Now they begin their mission.

In Other news

-Iberia to seek closer relations with the Russian and Japanese Governments
-Volunteers arrive in Brazil to help the fight against the Government
-First International Conference of Fascist parties to take place next month in Madrid
-A farmer from the Basque has reported seeing "goat dogs" in his farms
-Generalissimo Rodrigo to Commonwealth "stay out of Iberia's interests we will stay out of yours"
-25 people have been arrested in Barcelona following an believed Republican broadcast
-Two people have been executed by firing squad after beating up returning soldier
-Iberia prepared to support south China if China continues expansion.

3:00 AM, March 2, 2017
Rural Mato Grosso

Even though his arm still ached whenever he lifted it, Victor Rasia was still capable of fighting, so they assigned him to protect the integralist hideout at Baia das Pedras. It was god knows how late, and with his flight here earlier today he felt almost as tired as he had during the week in the Amazon during advanced training. 3 days with no sleep, afterwards he felt like shooting the drill sergeant or whoever thought that was a good idea. The platoon spotter reported visual contact, and Rasia along with the other lieutenant throw down red flares to aid the Iberians in finding their way to the LZ. Captain Sobral, who had as of late become Rasia's mentor after watching him get shot in the arm, whispers "Alright, Rasia, Gomes, and Philipe, with me. rest of you stay here." Rasia and the two sergeants stand up and walk out onto the field with their captain as the first few Iberians hit the ground. As they move into the light provided by the flare, it's plain to see that they're not well-equipped. They wear a mixture of civilian clothes and worn-out army clothing. Rasia and Sobral carry captured FN FALs, but the two sergeants carry surplus MP40s. After confirming that the paratroops are Iberians, the captain motions for the rest of the company to come out of the brush and they do so.

Sobral lowers his shemag and walks up to Major Jimera, holding his hand out to shake. "You must be Major David Jimera, welcome to Brazil."
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Democratic People's Republic of Korea
조선 인민의 투쟁은 혁명의 기치에 의해 유나이티드!
Near Damascus,Syria

General Vito Antonio Scalleta,General Commander of the Korean People's Army ,Kim Jong Un and Kumbali Umbango the Ist,exiled king of the United Congo had been riding their elderly tickets to freedom for several days now, and the bones of the old ladies had been embedded,mixed in with the sweat from the men's butt cracks,forming a glue that stuck them into their rides,forcing them to not make much movements in their human cattle, much to the ire of the riders. The Journey from Pyongyang to Damascus being long and tedious, like a modern day pony express, but for some crazy dictators instead. they had almost gotten shot down several times as they entered the nation of Syria by some trigger happy sergeant wanting a promotion like Queen Margret Thatcher's boner for Assad. They left the capital in a comedic disgrace, the act of flying fart streaks that carried the leaders up into the atmosphere taking only a few seconds of hilarity. As the madmen stepped off their steeds, a small welcoming party in the form of three syrian government cars approached them.
"Ah, You Must Be Assad's mates, tell me, has he recovered from his humiliation when I showed up here?"
Kim Jong Un joked, remembering of his near death encounter with the lanky Syrian. The Guards simply stared at each other and went back to their walkie talkies, attempting to get through to Assad.
"President Assad, we have four men here that arrived here on three flying old ladies, one of them claims to have known you beforehand, request course of action."

United States of the Republic of Korea
노동자들의 땀은 김정은과 비토의 행복한 즐거운 시간에 맞서 공화국을위한 더 많은 승리로이 끕니다!
Hamhung

President Elect Kai Jong Chai stretched as he emerged with a pair of clean clothes, it being a bit baggy on his skinny frame, with the whole Korean famine in 1994 and the great leap backwards as they were calling the civil war's start. Everything was hard to come by these days, but it would be a touch easier with the capture of The capital, looking through his various mail documents, he noticed one from a nation called PUIS. he had no idea who the hell PUIS were or what they did, but they were probably a manufacturing company or an infrastructure business. taking a peek at their message, he smiled before writing out a Reply.
The People's Union of Indochinese States

From: Dith Makara, Khamminh Xai, and Võ Thị Thuấn of the PUIS
To: Kai Jong Chai of the USRK

Salutations!
We are contacting you for the purpose of offering to sell weapons to your nation at a discounted price. We understand that you seem to be at a disadvantage against the armies of Kim Jong-un. We are willing to help you by, again, selling you weaponry. In addition, we would like to offer limited military assistance, albeit, without a formal declaration from us. In addition, we have multiple corporations that would be willing to aid you.
The Saigon Boutiques Council has offered to produce uniforms for your men at a discounted cost, Bkav has professed interest in providing you with a discount on computer technology and internet services, and HanSun has expressed its willingness to provide food for your troops in bulk.

If you are interested in one or more of the aforementioned offers from us and our companies, please respond with all due urgency.

To: Dith Makara, Khamminh Xai, and Võ Thị Thuấn of the PUIS
From: Kai Jong Chai, President of the United States of the Republic of Korea
My good friends, we see no need for weapons, as the war is as good as won, however, we will need medical and humanitarian supplies, as this nation has been devastated by Civil war Your Military Intervention will not bee needed nor shall we require it at this time. An Updated Internet System and Uniforms are very much welcome, as both of those are outdated and exposed in this modern age with different theaters of war, theaters unheard of or unseen, but still important as ever.

With that, he printed it out on his computer, put it in an envelope and sent it on a flying elderly grandmama for storage.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse