NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:22 am

Crowbar; Touched by a kid, healed by a kid

You thank the kid gruffly, before telling your men to leave. You stand a bit taller, a bit straighter and look the little girl in the eye. You tell her that you're under orders, and orders have to be carried out, 'cause you really don't want to be on the wrong end of The Doc's hand. You tell her that you've still got to talk with some kid who apparently saved the world, and has some powerful SOUL or something. You tell her that you're really not sure yourself what you're meant to be doing, but that all you've gotta do is give a few more trinkets out to the kid, and that you were assigned to stay here until more orders were given out, so for the time being, you might have to stay in here, whatever that might entail, like doing all the menial house chores or something.

You reassure the kid that you don't like taking care of this pack of rabbid animals that are vaguely shaped like Leprechauns, but that you still enjoy their company to an extent, and that by no means are you sadistic. Honestly, he doesn't even know what the word means. Sadistic is towards others, masochistic is towards yourself.

You hand the kid Cans' bell as a sign of good faith, or at least you try. You've got no idea what this crazy little munchkin might do with it; might keep it or burn it, who knows?
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:46 am

OOC: Please no one do a ridiculous spot check and see Lucina. I kind of want her to be by herself for now.

Far above the conversation below, between the various figures that had materialized in a strange version of New York, a lone woman was perched in the floors of one of the abandoned skyscrapers. She sat watching the various individuals below.

"Where am I? This isn't right. None of this is right. No. Naga why have you done this to me? How am I supposed to prevent the future from happening if I'm not in the right timeline?"

She looked down.

"At least Chroms here. There's still a chance. Wherever I am."

Unknown to her, a damaged but still functioning Ultron drone was watching.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 am

Undertale- Sans’ house

Hotaru titled her head at the man. Someone who saved the world? She could admit that, despite living in this universe for over a year, she didn’t know much about the past events. She would mostly get vague responses from the others. The Person she knew the least about was Chara was. Besides being the adoptive child of Toriel and Asgore she didn’t have a lot of info on the child.

Sans and Gaster didn’t like talking about Chara, so she had to get all her information from Papyrus. Who wasn’t all that good with these sort of things. But from she knew, Frisk had helped freed the monsters… so maybe he meant them?

“Well… if that’s the case.”
Hotaru began as she gently tugged Ness along with her and left him Gaster. “I’ll be right back.” She said reassuringly when the boy seemed to panic slightly.

Ness turned to the man named Crowbar and gripped the bell. He stared at it with the upmost curiosity as he began to shake it slightly. Subconsciously the boy laced his fingers with the old Skeleton as he stared at the bell as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Hotaru returned with a broom and a dust pan and approached Crowbar. “If you’re going to be here, then you better make yourself useful.” She said as she placed the object in the man’s hand. She placed a hand on her hip and pointed to the damage caused when the other broke in. “I hope you have some gardening skills, because after you clean up all the debris, I want you to go out to the garden and replaced every last flower your friends killed.”

“After that I’m sure there are other housework I can find to keep you occupied. Right Gaster?” She questioned as she turned to the Skeleton.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:56 am

Crowbar; A scullery maid in training

You don't bother to stick around and hear what the big oaf of a bonesack has to say. You take the broom begrudgingly, and immediately give yourself a splinter. Who makes these things? Lumberjacks with too many chainsaws and too much time? You begin sweeping the charred wood ashes, the blood and the plaster into your dustpan, pretty much instantly filling it with a bunch of plaster shards. You see the kid looking confused, and you decide to help him. You tell him to shake it if he needs help, 'cause it'll summon the guy from earlier who punched him in the face. Cans might be stupid, but he's strong, and surprisingly soft inside. Oh, what's that? Yeah, he's always frowning and looking menacing, but that's just because he likes to look cool. He's a big 'ol softy. Ok, well, you don't actually know that. It's just rumours from Clover, but hey, he's the most people person you know, always getting up to some kind of smutty dance in some back-alley or locked room. You prefer not to think of every time you've walked in and saw that horrid spectacle of, uhh, fancy footwork, to say the least.

You get back to work, and keep sweeping up liquids with hard, un-absorbative bristles, and attempt to remove carbonised burn stains from hard glazed oak wood floor, just to be extra-passive aggressive about how the woman gave you an impossible task. Hopefully she gets the hint. You don't mind menial work like this, even if you hate it because someone else gave you the order. You honestly don't mind, 'cause it takes your mind off things. Like dealing with the huge boonbuck debt your gang has wracked up after Itchy's spending spree. Nevermind. You do mind. You mind very much. That's why you're being passive aggressive, and you hope to god they know it, because otherwise you're putting in all this effort for nothing.

In the mean time, everybody else warps back to HQ in another godawful flash of green light. Your sensitive leprechaun eyes! Alright, now they're gone. You can put your hands down now.
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:40 am

Wesnoth-Three months ago
The final battle had arrived. The army of Rebels led by Li'sar and Konrad assembled at the top of the hill. Knights, Elvish Fighters, Elvish Archers, Mages, Gryphon Riders, Thieves, and Horsemen were amassed to unseat Asheviere and her Loyalists. Merfolk waited in the river to strike their foes. For a few moments of antagonization, Asheviere yelled at Delfador and the Princess, then Konrad yelled the order.

"FOR WESNOTH! DEATH TO ASHVIERE!"

Then the horsemen and knights led by SIr Kaylan, Haldiel, and the leaders of the Northern Horse Clans: Sir Daryn, Sir Alric, Sir Ruga, and Lord Baylar, charged down the hill to meet the oncoming ogres and orcs sent by the Queen. But there were far too many, and the horsemen retreated, defending Konrad and Li'sar as a ring of bodies. Legends say that here Sir Kaylan killed another fify men and two hundred more orcs before the tide returned to the Rebels.

The gates were smashed open by the horsemen after the Gryphon Riders killed the men attacking the gate. It wouldn't be long, and the Queen would be dead. But when they searched the palace, they found nothing, not even the body. They even recruited a mage adept at finding people but found nothing. After that, they instituted a reward for finding the Queen.
Now
All across the land, people were gathering in the streets to heard the news from the royal messenger that Konrad and Queen Li'sar were to be wed. The mage in the crowd stood by, for she already well knew about the wedding. She'd been invited to it, and been asked, no, ordered to bring a friend. Maggie smiled. She hadn't seen this particular friend in a long time. She thought, "He might think I died. I left to the Outer Multiverse thirty years ago."

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 am

Vriska Serket; Alternate Version on an Alternate Alternia

"Hey, Terezi, why is there a huge multi-tentacled monstrosity attempting to crawl out of my hive?"

"Oh y34h. Don't m1nd th4t. K4rkl3s found th4t 34rl13r. H3 s4ys 1t f3ll out of 4 hol3 1n sp4c3 4nd t1m3 or som3 cr4p l1k3 th4t."

"Okay Terezi, whatever the hell you just said. I'm heading in to deal with this stupid extra-dimensional load of crap, alright? We're going to be late for Meenah's party in commemoration of her new title as Fish Hitler."

Walking calmly towards the massive stone castle from which hundreds of pulsating, pitch-black tentacles were spilling, brackish black goo falling down from its sides, Vriska felt pretty up today. She'd got Faygo for a 50% discount at the dispensables mass-stock, gone on a particularly fruitful FLARPing session with Tavros and Aradia and finished furnishing her hive and throwing out all the useless doomsday devices that nobody needed anymore. For some reason, everyone, even Meenah of all people, seemed to be against violence now, which was probably because of Kanaya's dastardly political manoeuvring, but whatever. That little debacle would sort itself out. It was probably worth mentioning that after everyone left the session, all the sprites got separated again. That really sucked. She was really looking forward to seeing Tavros deal with being allergic to himself.

Sighing, Vriska casually placed a hand on her forehead, rolled her eight pupils, and seized the mind of the poor fellow in front of her, making it crawl out into the open. The new Alternia wasn't actually the same planet, just some random plant-covered ball called Earth where Can Town, the Humans and Trolls were all living in one place. That sort of made the daylight just about bearable, but Karkat still complained. Gah. Who was she kidding? Karkat always complains; she thought as she commanded the massive Black-King-esque monster in front of her to eviscerate itself, leaving an enormous glistening black corpse in the middle of nowhere.

"I wonder where that came from. Eh. Pro8a8ly just Sollux messing with me again."

Vriska descended down the winding stony staircases, covered in spiderwebs, this time for aesthetic purposes, and not because of a massive carnivorous extortionist lusus living at the bottom. The aged cracks and loose bricks were aesthetic too. Well, most of them. Some of the structural faults were because Vriska didn't have any engineer drones around to help her, but it turns out carapacians actually make decent replacements.

Vriska shuffled down each stair independently, hands in her pockets, looking at the various crenellations where in her old hive, she would have stored doomsday devices. She had briefly made doomsday devices and put them there for even more aesthetic purposes, before removing them for aesthetic purposes too. Reaching the basement, Vriska entered her private entertainment room, filled to the brim with FLARPing gear, glowing human "entertainment devices" and more. Of course, she couldn't see any of that since as soon as she opened the door, a horde of crab things tried to kill her.

Spiking her dice onto the ground, Vriska watched as a motherfucking dragon burst out of the wall behind her and proceeded to cook the unfortunate crustaceans in their own shells. Vriska really liked this attack, since it reminded her of Marquise Spinneret Mindfang's obsession with dragons, even if they were actually the same person as Aranea, who was an insufferable bitch with no story-telling skills whatsoever, or rather, an overabundance thereof.

Proceeding inside, Vriska looked around the now trashed room, burnt tables everywhere, and anything that hadn't been cooked to a crisp had a bunch of seaming crab blood on it and oh, I dunno, a few thousands scratch marks? Still, that wasn't the main thing to worry about. The main thing that ticked Vriska off was the enormous interdimensional portal in the room, glowing a constantly shifting myriad of rainbow technicolor glory. Taking a step forward, Vriska honestly wasn't that surprised when the portal immediately decided to lunge forward, a few dozen tentacles also leaping out of it to pull Vriska in, sending her tumbling through into some random forest, tumbling head over heels and slamming into a tree.

Standing back up shakily, holding her head with one hand, slick with cerulean blood, Vriska winced and pointed at James, whom she had briefly seen inside his Sgurb session.

"Hey, do I know you? You're James, right?"

Vriska looked around, and sighed, wondering what the powers that be had in store for her now. Ever since the mental tomfuckery that was Sgrub, pretty much nothing could surprise Vriska now.

"Where in the name of Troll Jegus are we?"
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:31 am

Alternate New York

Most unfortunately, before any more conversation could continue between the new group, several men in Nazi uniforms, armed to the teeth with weapons of the second World War, ran from the woods at incredible high speeds and skidded to a halt as soon as they saw the group, kicking up a large mass of dirt and grass. Was ist das!?" One asked the other "Stragglers. If Herr Major has made a mess of New York City, people have surely ran." The troops raised their MP40's and immediatly opened fire upon the group in an attempt to kill them.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:57 am

The Woods

With Hanzo's next question, James sat back down on the stump. "Well... there's where my near infinite knowledge on everything sort of wears out. Last time this happened, and yes, this did happen before..." His voice faltered. The walls better not be breaking apart again. He thought. No, this is different. That was more like a tear than a crack...

"I don't really know what brought you here, but as I said this did happen before, which makes you lucky that you landed here, because-"

Before he could finish, another portal opened. "Hey. Looks like we're about to get a party started up in here" Who came out of the portal, however, out of everyone in all of te Multiverse, was not someone that James wanted to see. The moment he saw Vriska come through the portal, he stood up with a snarl.

"Well, isn't it the Spiderbitch herself" He snapped, noticing the cobalt blood on her forehead. "What happened? Did you try to interfere with someone elses plans, again?" He took a quick glance at Hanzo. "We know eachother, and not in a good way"

Turning back to Vriska, James said, "But you did ask a question, and being the gentleman that I am, I shall answer. You're in the Woods. Yeah, that's what this place is called. Didn't one of your friends live in a forest? Y'know, the one that killed you in an alternate timeline? Why couldn't you be from that one?"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:42 am

The reapers, who were waiting in the Halo darkspace for something to happen, sensed a ping in another unverse. And so a tenth of the reaper fleet went to the ping. It turned out to be Quetz's lab. Sending husks and brutes down to kidnap him so he could be indoctrinated, they waited.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:00 am

The German Democratic Reich wrote:Alternate New York

Most unfortunately, before any more conversation could continue between the new group, several men in Nazi uniforms, armed to the teeth with weapons of the second World War, ran from the woods at incredible high speeds and skidded to a halt as soon as they saw the group, kicking up a large mass of dirt and grass. Was ist das!?" One asked the other "Stragglers. If Herr Major has made a mess of New York City, people have surely ran." The troops raised their MP40's and immediatly opened fire upon the group in an attempt to kill them.

In a flash of blue light, Frederick kicked the head of one of the vampires and grabbed some of the stragglers, flashing away again in a pop of turquoise light.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:01 am

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:The reapers, who were waiting in the Halo darkspace for something to happen, sensed a ping in another unverse. And so a tenth of the reaper fleet went to the ping. It turned out to be Quetz's lab. Sending husks and brutes down to kidnap him so he could be indoctrinated, they waited.

Quetz was working on a small device while they went in. When he heard footsteps approaching his lab, he motioned for his helpers to go and hide in any books and crannies they could find. He turned around to face the husks and brutes. "Hello, do you need something?"
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:10 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:The reapers, who were waiting in the Halo darkspace for something to happen, sensed a ping in another unverse. And so a tenth of the reaper fleet went to the ping. It turned out to be Quetz's lab. Sending husks and brutes down to kidnap him so he could be indoctrinated, they waited.

Quetz was working on a small device while they went in. When he heard footsteps approaching his lab, he motioned for his helpers to go and hide in any books and crannies they could find. He turned around to face the husks and brutes. "Hello, do you need something?"

The husks and brutes just hissed and charged the Aztec god, while one stayed back and began glowing and floating. It was connecting with Harbinger. "WE ARE THE HARBINGER OF YOUR ASENTION." The Harbinger Husk said in a booming voice. That voice was Harbinger's. The brutes charged as well and tackled Quetz to the ground and the harbinger husk walked up and punched Quetz to knock him out. The brutes picked the Aztec god up and started to go back to a reaper who landed in the middle of the battle to pick the husks and brutes up.
☻/
/ \

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Quetz was working on a small device while they went in. When he heard footsteps approaching his lab, he motioned for his helpers to go and hide in any books and crannies they could find. He turned around to face the husks and brutes. "Hello, do you need something?"

The husks and brutes just hissed and charged the Aztec god, while one stayed back and began glowing and floating. It was connecting with Harbinger. "WE ARE THE HARBINGER OF YOUR ASENTION." The Harbinger Husk said in a booming voice. That voice was Harbinger's. The brutes charged as well and tackled Quetz to the ground and the harbinger husk walked up and punched Quetz to knock him out. The brutes picked the Aztec god up and started to go back to a reaper who landed in the middle of the battle to pick the husks and brutes up.

Quetz was limp the their grip, but minutes later he woke up and transformed into his serpent form, throwing the brutes aside, he prepared to attempt to escape his captors by way of flight.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am

The police box the Hesphestus cabin found a ping from a multiversal travling ship (the traveler)and teleported onboard. After it did Pery stumbled out before it blew up. "Looks like they weren't kidding about it being one use only," He thought. Then he looked around and asked, "Ok, where in Tartarus am I?"
☻/
/ \

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:18 am

Silver Millennium-- Planet Earth

Venus wiped her tear-filled eyes with handkerchief and turned towards Jupiter. She placed a reassuring hand on the Guardian's right shoulder as she carried the still limp body of Princess Serenity.

"Mercury and Mars shan't have died in vain, Makoto. I swear in the name of love and in the name of Queen Serenity, we will avenge their deaths."

Silver Millennium-- Moon Kingdom

Galaxia nonchalantly waved her hand at Nehellenia as she walked through the ruined streets of Silver Millennium. The Moon Kingdom was beautiful, but the only beauty Nehellenia saw was her own. It made Galaxia sick, the vanity of the Queen. For Galaxia, all that mattered was complete domination of the cosmos. That was truly beautiful, she thought.

"It seems that Chronos' daughter, the Princess of Time and Space, rescued them at the last minute." She turned around quickly with a frown on her pretty face, and began sauntering towards Nehellenia.

"An here I thought you were going to dispose of Sailor Pluto, darling Nehellenia. A shame, really. I thought you were powerful enough to prevent such a situation. I hope you aren't losing your touch," Galaxia said in an airy voice, leaning in towards the Queen. "That's not a wrinkle, I see, is it?" She said with a wicked smile.

DIO

As Dio walked through the destroyed and abandoned streets of Cairo, he couldn't help but smile. In a single evening, everything had fallen in place. The pesky Joestars were finally crushed, and now it was only a matter of time before his hordes of vampires spread throughout the rest of the world. It was almost too perfect.

"And then I, DIO, shall have complete mastery of this Earth. And then, other worlds will fall," he said, clenching his fist.

And what of the people in those worlds, Dio? Will you destroy them as well?

The Vampire smiled.

"If I have to, I shall, Jonathan. It is the law of nature that the weak shall fall before the strong. You of all people should know this."
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:24 am

"No! Zhat ist not zhe law of nature! Zhe law of nature is zhat zhe most fit to live und reproduce vin! Simplified: zhe horniest vill stay and zhe unhorniest vill fall." Ignis yelled after Dio. "Und you aren't zhat horny!"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:35 am

Prusselanden wrote:

Quetz was limp the their grip, but minutes later he woke up and transformed into his serpent form, throwing the brutes aside, he prepared to attempt to escape his captors by way of flight.

"Fire on the lab. If he dies so be it." Harbinger ordered the other reapers, they charged their weapons. While the reapers there dd that Harbinger said, "Releasing control of this form" Then the reapers fired. Molten metals being fired at FTL speeds reigned down upon Quetz's lab. The reaper on the ground looked down to Quetz, as he was one of the smallest reapers, but still the size of big ben, and put a tractor beam on him. The reaper had to thank Harbinger for assimilating some Dalek technology, tractor beam included. The tractor beam then sucked Quetz into the reaper, which then started to indoctrinate him, and to make sure he stayed in, brutes, husks, and banshees came up from below and rushed Quetz.
☻/
/ \

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:39 am

Prusselanden wrote:Quetz was limp the their grip, but minutes later he woke up and transformed into his serpent form, throwing the brutes aside, he prepared to attempt to escape his captors by way of flight.

"Fire on the lab. If he dies so be it." Harbinger ordered the other reapers, they charged their weapons. While the reapers there dd that Harbinger said, "Releasing control of this form" Then the reapers fired. Molten metals being fired at FTL speeds reigned down upon Quetz's lab. The reaper on the ground looked down to Quetz, as he was one of the smallest reapers, but still the size of big ben, and put a tractor beam on him. The reaper had to thank Harbinger for assimilating some Dalek technology, tractor beam included. The tractor beam then sucked Quetz into the reaper, which then started to indoctrinate him, and to make sure he stayed in, brutes, husks, and banshees came up from below and rushed Quetz.

Quetz struggled as best as he could, but for plot's sake the narrator de powered him and he was soon overwhelmed by the Brutes and husks. He turned back into his human form and looked at his surroundings.
"What do you want with me?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:45 am

Prusselanden wrote:

Quetz struggled as best as he could, but for plot's sake the narrator de powered him and he was soon overwhelmed by the Brutes and husks. He turned back into his human form and looked at his surroundings.

Whle Quetz was asking the reaper what it wanted, it was still implanting thoughts in Quetz's head. Once the indoctrination was complete he would do those thoughts, but think he was doing it of his own free will. And sense he was onboard a reaper, it would be very, very fast.
☻/
/ \

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Chell

Postby DAFT Universe » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:49 am

It had been 2 years since Chell escaped Aperture and a year since the walls of the multiverse collapsed. She had opted to stay out of the war and other worlds in general as she was undergoing voice treatment.

But right now, Chell was making bread.

She liked to make stuff it was very relaxing and the complete opposite of the stress she faced in Aperture. She put the bread in the oven and into a small living room, painted a horrible shade of brown and leant down to talk to the old woman sitting on the old chair. "The bread's in the oven." she said. The old woman looked up and smiled exposing her last few teeth. "Thank you dearie. Are you leaving now?"
Chell nodded and left the house.

Once she got outside, Chell walked across the road and disappered inside her own small house.
Soon she came back out, wearing a familliar orange jumpsuit and holding her portal gun. Fastning her long fall boots on properlly, she ran down the street. It was time to go.

After about an hour of walking and adjusting back to walking with the long fall boots, Chell reached a portal. It was a very hidden one that Chell had almost fallen into one time while exploring the area. Taking one last look around her, Chell leaped into the portal, excited and ancipitating where she was going to arrive.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:53 am

Prusselanden wrote:Quetz struggled as best as he could, but for plot's sake the narrator de powered him and he was soon overwhelmed by the Brutes and husks. He turned back into his human form and looked at his surroundings.

Whle Quetz was asking the reaper what it wanted, it was still implanting thoughts in Quetz's head. Once the indoctrination was complete he would do those thoughts, but think he was doing it of his own free will. And sense he was onboard a reaper, it would be very, very fast.

Quetz blacked out for a minute as the thoughts were put in his head, then opened them. Instead of a dark gold were black with white pupils. He stood up and grinned, a slashed smile emerging on his face.
"A perfect day for taking blood isn't it?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:56 am

Prusselanden wrote:

Quetz blacked out for a minute as the thoughts were put in his head, then opened them. Instead of a dark gold were black with white pupils. He stood up and grinned, a slashed smile emerging on his face.

More thoughts were placed in Quetz's head but this time the thoughts were order to screw with the multiverse and kill or turn any one that would dare stand between them and their multiversal harvest. Then it let the Aztec god out.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:13 am

Prusselanden wrote:Quetz blacked out for a minute as the thoughts were put in his head, then opened them. Instead of a dark gold were black with white pupils. He stood up and grinned, a slashed smile emerging on his face.

More thoughts were placed in Quetz's head but this time the thoughts were order to screw with the multiverse and kill or turn any one that would dare stand between them and their multiversal harvest. Then it let the Aztec god out.

Quetzalcoatl walked eerily calmly out of the reaper with a morbid grin on his expression. He took his key out and walked out of the garden of Eden quietly.
Diabolik lovers
Quetz slunk along the shadows like a black mamba. He spotted a douchebag vampire Ayato and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around, he grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the ground.
The douchebag Ayato's agonized screams could be heard as Sacrifice!Quetz ripped his heart out, still beating, and consumed it in front of his eyes. He then bent down and lapped the vampire's blood up, licking his lips. His cross-sectioned conch, which was once a bright turquoise, turned into a deep purple from the blood staining it. He smeared blood onto his hair, transforming it from a light teal into a corrupted purple.
He stood up and did not stop grinning at what he did, in fact, it made him smile more.

Later, multiple severe storms, floods, and Earthquakes would appear in the Diabolik lovers verse.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 am

Undertale
Well that just happened. The more Gaster was seeing of these people, the more he felt that he shouldn't cooperate with them. This was probably a good idea, but he still wasn't completely sure. Gaster sighed and looked at Hotaru. "I suppose it was only a matter of time before the Multiverse decided to give us trouble." He said, shaking his head.

Forest
Hanzo was annoyed that James didn't know how he arrived here, especially since he admitted by his own words that this kind of thing had happened before. Suddenly a second rift opened, and Hanzo quickly nocked an arrow and pointed it at the new arrival. "Shall I fire?" Hanzo asked James.

Alternate New york
Oh come on! Alternate dimensions? That sounded like something out of science fiction! However before Lena could point that out, several soldiers attacked the group. Lena quickly jumped to the side in order to avoid the fire, and she looked at the group near her. "Dontcha think we should deal with them?" She asked as she drew her pulse pistols.

Then she sprang into action. She blinked behind the soldiers and fired at the back of their heads. Next she blinked in front of them, filling their torsos with pulse fire.

Traveler
Jacob nodded to himself as he listened to his friends describe what they had been up too. However something they said interested him. "Hold on, did you say slavers? I think we might be going after the same group." He said.

Japan-Tokyo
Ten years had been a long time. Not for the Doctor of course, he had been alive for well over 900 years, however Wheatley constantly stated that they had been in this universe for a long time, and the Doctor could agree with him. He supposed that 10 years without contact with his friends could be considered a long time, however he still made contact with Elizabeth every once and a while.

Right now the Doctor was just taking some much needed off time. He was sitting outside a tea shop with his disguise on, simply taking in the rainy atmosphere. He was under a canopy, but still he could enjoy himself. A little rain never hurt anyone. Live a little. The Time Lord thought.

He suddenly received a phone call, and he answered his cell phone. "Yes Wheately what is it?" He answered. He didn't even check the caller ID, however he knew it was the little core, seeing as he constantly called him to check on how The Doctor was doing. "OH! Good, you're still alive, that's brilliant! Um... so... How are you doing right now?" The Core inquired.

The Doctor had grown attached to the little core over the years. He knew that Wheatley was probably his strangest companion that he had had over the years, but he didn't care. "Oh I'm fine. Just a few bullet wounds is all." The Doctor replied. "WAIT WHAT?! WHATHAPPENEDAREYOUGONNADIEWHYDIDTHIS-" The Doctor laughed and stopped the little core.

"Just joking Wheately. You know I would think that after the what? 200th time I've pulled that one on you that you would be up to my little tricks?" The Doctor asked. Wheatley gave a small nervous laugh in response. "I know. But you're just um... Really really good at the delivery. Totally would have guessed it was a joke if the delivery was a bit worse." The Core insured the Doctor.

The Doctor smiled, bid Wheatley farewell, and then hung up. Ten years really was a long time wasn't it? But hey, the years could have been worse.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:29 am

Eden
Ignis came back when she saw that Quetz's lab had been destroyed. She spotted blood on the ground, most likely caused during a struggle.
Her eyes went wide with shock,her breath grew tense upon realizing what happened and she used her key to open a portal to the Traveller.
"Maybe Conundrum could help..."
Traveller
Ignis ran throughout the Traveller and found Conundrum.
She ran up to him and shook him by the shoulders frantically. "Conundrum, you have to help me! Shifu's been kidnapped!"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse