NATION

PASSWORD

Generation-X: Damnation

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:
Liza turns and hands him his coffee, "Oh we met in school", she grins, "actually we met at a party after the first day of school, that is also when I met Connie. John invited me to it", she laughs, "I wondered if he was a bit lolo inviting the new kid to a party like that, but hey he had no issue with it"

Liza, grinning at Alex, "sup dude wanna cup of joe?", she smiles over at Spencer, "and thanks to a nice neighbor you or I don't have to shovel the driveway", she takes a seat at the table with her cup of coffee.

"Ehh, it was nothing I was already out there shoveling mine"

"Then you walk across the snow in your yard and ours to shovel ours", she smiles again and shakes her head, "and it was nothing", she rolls her eyes a bit, "Yea ok I believe that....do you need help with anything? like knowing where the stores and such are?"
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"No thank you" "So how do you know Alex?"

Liza turns and hands him his coffee, "Oh we met in school", she grins, "actually we met at a party after the first day of school, that is also when I met Connie. John invited me to it", she laughs, "I wondered if he was a bit lolo inviting the new kid to a party like that, but hey he had no issue with it"

Liza, grinning at Alex, "sup dude wanna cup of joe?", she smiles over at Spencer, "and thanks to a nice neighbor you or I don't have to shovel the driveway", she takes a seat at the table with her cup of coffee.

"Even if he didnt i wasent going out there just yet, coffee would be good.." Alex said with a laugh

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"Ehh, it was nothing I was already out there shoveling mine"

"Then you walk across the snow in your yard and ours to shovel ours", she smiles again and shakes her head, "and it was nothing", she rolls her eyes a bit, "Yea ok I believe that....do you need help with anything? like knowing where the stores and such are?"

"No that's fine my car has a GPS in it so I'm sure I'll find my way around" He turned to Alex "So, what do you do for a living?"
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.26
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
"TO ARGENTINA, THE MOTHERLAND!" yelled Rick Perry as he fired back at the liberals.
Conflicts
Conspiracy to War viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135820
The Stanian War viewtopic.php?f=5&t=155334
Treaties and other agreements
Treaty of Zephyr viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143418

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"No that's fine my car has a GPS in it so I'm sure I'll find my way around" He turned to Alex "So, what do you do for a living?"

"Havent found a job yet aint planning on it either, i just stay here and help connie" Alex said

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

United World Order wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

"Even if he didnt i wasent going out there just yet, coffee would be good.." Alex said with a laugh

"You know where the cups are.....", she looks at him wide eyed, "and if you grab my black pot of coffee and spit it out again I am so going to make you lick up the mess", she smiles at him.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"No that's fine my car has a GPS in it so I'm sure I'll find my way around" He turned to Alex "So, what do you do for a living?"

"Havent found a job yet aint planning on it either, i just stay here and help connie" Alex said

"Well, if you are ever in the market for a job give me a call and I'm sure I can hook you up with something in my office" Spencer said.
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
"TO ARGENTINA, THE MOTHERLAND!" yelled Rick Perry as he fired back at the liberals.
Conflicts

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"You know where the cups are.....", she looks at him wide eyed, "and if you grab my black pot of coffee and spit it out again I am so going to make you lick up the mess", she smiles at him.

"Il spit in the sink next time..." Alex said as he went over and grabbed a cup and poured coffee into it as he sat down

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Well just a heads up", she grins, "the best deli in town is about five blocks from us up by Market Street, it is called Hansen's"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"No that's fine my car has a GPS in it so I'm sure I'll find my way around" He turned to Alex "So, what do you do for a living?"

"Well just a heads up", she grins, "the best deli in town is about five blocks from us up by Market Street, it is called Hansen's"

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip!" Spencer said as he sipped his coffee
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip!" Spencer said as he sipped his coffee

"No problem", she says with a smile, "always good to help someone out with information"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip!" Spencer said as he sipped his coffee

"No problem", she says with a smile, "always good to help someone out with information"

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Spencer asks
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Spencer asks

"Well for fun I skate benefits in the Roller Derby", she smiles, "I skate with the Brooklyn Babes"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Spencer asks

"Well for fun I skate benefits in the Roller Derby", she smiles, "I skate with the Brooklyn Babes"

"Thats great, where does the money go?"
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Spencer asks

"Some hot babes they are" Alex muttered outloud with a laugh

Glugerstut
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Glugerstut » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 pm

(OOC: I am going to do a news flash, So just imagine What ever TV is on, Is on the news channel.)

Channel 04 News

Hello, This is Mike, Bringing your news for today, Word has it since Operation: Sandbox in Afghanistan, Which ended Full American Involvement Over in Afghanistan. Operation: Liberation is running smoothly, Especially with one specific Company, Led by a Captain Daniel Lewis. They have Advanced American Forces in Libya, From The Attack On Camp Devil Dog, To further towards Gaddafi's Palace. They had set up an FOB and reports have it that they will Move forward on yet another Advance, There is one Platoon that stands out in Lewis's Company, And that is Lt. Trevor Jackson's Platoon. They have the Highest Enemy Casualty rate out of the whole Company, And We will have more on the situation later, Tune it for the 4 O' Clock news. Thank you. This is Mike Signing off.
your crazy, Matches my crazy - Wade Wilson/Dead-Pool
9 Out Of 10 Voices In My Head Agree, That I'm Sane...
Random Guy
I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy It!
Psych Ward # 00001Zombie Jesus

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Thats great, where does the money go?"

"The money goes to whatever we are skating for", she thinks for a moment, "I think our next benefit is in two weeks and it will be for the DAV, the last one we did was for Childhood leukemia research", she reaches over to swat Alex on the arm, "Oh I will be sure to let the team know..."
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Glugerstut wrote:(OOC: I am going to do a news flash, So just imagine What ever TV is on, Is on the news channel.)

Channel 04 News

Hello, This is Mike, Bringing your news for today, Word has it since Operation: Sandbox in Afghanistan, Which ended Full American Involvement Over in Afghanistan. Operation: Liberation is running smoothly, Especially with one specific Company, Led by a Captain Daniel Lewis. They have Advanced American Forces in Libya, From The Attack On Camp Devil Dog, To further towards Gaddafi's Palace. They had set up an FOB and reports have it that they will Move forward on yet another Advance, There is one Platoon that stands out in Lewis's Company, And that is Lt. Trevor Jackson's Platoon. They have the Highest Enemy Casualty rate out of the whole Company, And We will have more on the situation later, Tune it for the 4 O' Clock news. Thank you. This is Mike Signing off.

Liza freezes and watches the report, she smiles, "That is where my husband is, it is good to know he is safe", her eyes flash with a brief moment of fear, "at least for now....", she swallows hard then takes a sip of her coffee.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"Thats great, where does the money go?"

"The money goes to whatever we are skating for", she thinks for a moment, "I think our next benefit is in two weeks and it will be for the DAV, the last one we did was for Childhood leukemia research", she reaches over to swat Alex on the arm, "Oh I will be sure to let the team know..."

"Let the team know, shit i can take them" Alex said with a laugh as he flexed off his muscles a bit, "They cant handle that" He said as he flexed

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Glugerstut wrote:(OOC: I am going to do a news flash, So just imagine What ever TV is on, Is on the news channel.)

Channel 04 News

Liza freezes and watches the report, she smiles, "That is where my husband is, it is good to know he is safe", her eyes flash with a brief moment of fear, "at least for now....", she swallows hard then takes a sip of her coffee.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he is fine and kicking some ass over there" He said with a smile
"Do you know how long untill he returns?"
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Let the team know, shit i can take them" Alex said with a laugh as he flexed off his muscles a bit, "They cant handle that" He said as he flexed

"Oh lets get you on some skates and slam you into the rail a bit, on our banked track", she says with a grin over at Alex.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Don't worry, I'm sure he is fine and kicking some ass over there" He said with a smile

Liza looks back at Spencer, across the table from her, her hazel eyes far away, "No I don't know when he will be back, last time it was........", she shakes herself a bit then smiles, "one can always hope for soon.....", she takes a sip of coffee, "and not injured or DOA"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Oh lets get you on some skates and slam you into the rail a bit, on our banked track", she says with a grin over at Alex.

"Hell no.., Parking lot lets go throw hands" Alex said with a laugh

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Charles Buckingham 2 wrote:"Don't worry, I'm sure he is fine and kicking some ass over there" He said with a smile

Liza looks back at Spencer, across the table from her, her hazel eyes far away, "No I don't know when he will be back, last time it was........", she shakes herself a bit then smiles, "one can always hope for soon.....", she takes a sip of coffee, "and not injured or DOA"

"We'll just have to hope and pray for his safe return"
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Nope not our thing", she laughs, "what afraid of five women on skates? well four blockers and a jammer?"

She looks back over to Spencer, "I pray every moment of everyday for his safe return", she takes a deep breath, then stands up, "I am going to get dressed the Twins should be up soon"
Connie walks in with her hair a mess and in a rode, grabs a cup and pours some coffee from the black pot, takes a drink and swallows it with a look of horror on her face, "Damn Liza really drain o this early?"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Charles Buckingham 2
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Buckingham 2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm

LadyRebels wrote:

"Nope not our thing", she laughs, "what afraid of five women on skates? well four blockers and a jammer?"

She looks back over to Spencer, "I pray every moment of everyday for his safe return", she takes a deep breath, then stands up, "I am going to get dressed the Twins should be up soon"
Connie walks in with her hair a mess and in a rode, grabs a cup and pours some coffee from the black pot, takes a drink and swallows it with a look of horror on her face, "Damn Liza really drain o this early?"

"Morning Connie" Spencer says
MY RP NATION IS OCTOVIA
--George Patton--

Hurgovakia wrote:
TheFall wrote:
Conflicts

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse