NATION

PASSWORD

Antihero Force (OOC/RP is finished)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:35 am

For the battle itself, we're going to stick to the familiar DC/Reichstag mechanics.

This means that to make action sequences more fluid and to more easily describe your fighting style/mechanics, you may take control of minor NPCs as they relate to the actions of your characters.

Mafia goons and battle vehicles are fair game.

The following characters will use the "OP Resolve" mechanic (if you want to attack them, please wait for the OP to resolve):

Francis Romano
Carlos Luchessi
Vincent Cutter
Mafia Queen

Also, with respect to the above characters, they are out of the fight and out of attack range until they choose to enter.

I'll wait a few hours before making the post where the soldiers teleport in.

Operation Confederate Justice is almost a go.

Hendriks, are you ready too?
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:21 pm

I blew some shit up and got an unknown amount of Mobsters to leave
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:13 pm

I like how things are going so far. That scene with the tank is cool.

I'm going to add more posts later. This is the right time to go slightly crazy in the Barracks.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:I like how things are going so far. That scene with the tank is cool.

I'm going to add more posts later. This is the right time to go slightly crazy in the Barracks.

The outer wall and court wall are secure we'll assault the main keep once the others get into the wall.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:57 pm

Good job everyone.

If you want to trade dialogue with the Queen for a while, that's fine too. There's no rush.

Okay here's heads up.

At any time, you can tell Johan Magnus (he's still out in the Western front) to start channeling the Relic at any time through Battle Com to get everyone (including the Queen) out and back to Atlanta.

One of you just needs to grab her during the teleport itself.

No hurry though, you can talk first if you want

For the sake of narrative drama, please DO NOT knock the Queen out because you immediately need her to talk during the broadcast at HQ, in order to end the war.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Good job everyone.

If you want to trade dialogue with the Queen for a while, that's fine too. There's no rush.

Okay here's heads up.

At any time, you can tell Johan Magnus (he's still out in the Western front) to start channeling the Relic at any time through Battle Com to get everyone (including the Queen) out and back to Atlanta.

For the sake of narrative drama, please DO NOT knock the Queen out because you immediately need her to talk during the broadcast at HQ, in order to end the war.

We cuff her than we're going back. We can learn a few mob Captains alive so we can have some folks to fight later (if we want to keep going or one of us turns this into a book or something). After this broadcast we hang the qween because southern justice.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 am

Christian Confederation wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Good job everyone.

Okay here's heads up.

We cuff her than we're going back. We can learn a few mob Captains alive so we can have some folks to fight later (if we want to keep going or one of us turns this into a book or something). After this broadcast we hang the qween because southern justice.

Or was it the ICC?

Hendriks said ICC at the meeting, are you over-ruling him/changing it as President?

Either way, we'll get to that hurdle when it comes up. It may even make sense for you two to discuss it/debate it as Hendriks and Dixie in the IC. Let's see where this goes. (I don't know Dixie, your idea isn't necessarily bad, maybe you want a death sentence and properly done on Confederate soil after seeing the horrors of the final battle, it's up to you... whatever President Dixie wants in-character, just be aware, it's different from what Hendriks said at the meeting)

Also, I intend to actually RP a huge deal of the broadcast and the interrogation. It's a great way to wrap up the main arc of the story and see exactly HOW the process is ending the war. You... you'll see what I mean.

I'm not familiar with the ICC do they have hanging?
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 am

Also, for the next post, please DO NOT RP the Mass Teleport... just authoritize the Teleport order if you want

I'll control Johan and have him do it in the next post, as well as set up the ensuring broadcast (i've got a pretty good set up for that)

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 am

Which suddenly reminds me

Hendriks, do you still want to be maimed? Is it necessary though? You’re a war hero either way.

Do you still want? And if so, any ideas on how?

If you still want the injury then one idea would be for Johan to experience some problems with the teleport (a delay) and for there to be a brief battle against the US armor (in which Hendriks is wounded), possibly defending Johan so he can get everyone out.

I don’t know if you want to do that or not

If you want to remain whole/uninjured then the Mass Teleport will be relatively smooth

So aye or nay to the maiming?

What do you say?

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:17 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:We cuff her than we're going back. We can learn a few mob Captains alive so we can have some folks to fight later (if we want to keep going or one of us turns this into a book or something). After this broadcast we hang the qween because southern justice.

Or was it the ICC?

Hendriks said ICC at the meeting, are you over-ruling him/changing it as President?

Either way, we'll get to that hurdle when it comes up. It may even make sense for you two to discuss it/debate it as Hendriks and Dixie in the IC. Let's see where this goes. (I don't know Dixie, your idea isn't necessarily bad, maybe you want a death sentence and properly done on Confederate soil after seeing the horrors of the final battle, it's up to you... whatever President Dixie wants in-character, just be aware, it's different from what Hendriks said at the meeting)

Also, I intend to actually RP a huge deal of the broadcast and the interrogation. It's a great way to wrap up the main arc of the story and see exactly HOW the process is ending the war. You... you'll see what I mean.

ICJ sentenced the nazis to the chair or to swing so we're good legal wise

Quebec and France
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Quebec and France » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Which suddenly reminds me

Hendriks, do you still want to be maimed? Is it necessary though? You’re a war hero either way.

If you still want the injury then one idea would be for Johan to experience some problems with the teleport (a delay) and for there to be a brief battle against the US armor (in which Hendriks is wounded), possibly defending Johan so he can get everyone out.

If you want to remain whole/uninjured then the Mass Teleport will be relatively smooth

What do you say?

Not maimed, but I have a plan.
Federation of the French - Fédération de la Francophonie - Foederatio Gallica
——— Quebec —————— and ———]——— France ———
The Federation of the French is a french and latin-speaking dual-monarchy located in North America and Europe. We are well known for our technology, armed forces, culinary culture and international involvement. NS Stats not used.
Association de Presse Nationale- Terror attack in Vancouver, War on Terror Begins.
Factbooks, Storefronts | Alternate reality | Our region

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 am

Christian Confederation wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Or was it the ICC?

ICJ sentenced the nazis to the chair or to swing so we're good legal wise

I mean its an alternate universe anyways so if you all want the ICC to have hanging as a sentencing option, then that's fine by me

I presume that's what Dixie meant when he said there's a "tall oak waiting"?

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 am

Quebec and France wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Which suddenly reminds me

What do you say?

Not maimed, but I have a plan.

Okay can I proceed with the teleport then?

do you want to TG me about the details in case you need major NPCs to do certain things to pull it off?

Please let me know thanks!
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 am

Hendriks is about to do a dramatic sequence. Afterwards, I’ll see if Johan can get everyone out.

Maybe Dixie and Sue could talk? Does Sue wake up or later? Up to you Christian.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:49 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Hendriks is about to do a dramatic sequence. Afterwards, I’ll see if Johan can get everyone out.

Maybe Dixie and Sue could talk? Does Sue wake up or later? Up to you Christian.

She's out until we get back.
And yeah qween will be sentenced to hang in the trial

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:55 am

I think Hendriks said he has something planned with the Delta Force guys. So leave that to him pls

Good job everyone!

Quebec and France
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Quebec and France » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Y'all have a very beaten up boyo to handle now.
The Federation of the French is a french and latin-speaking dual-monarchy located in North America and Europe. We are well known for our technology, armed forces, culinary culture and international involvement. NS Stats not used.
Association de Presse Nationale- Terror attack in Vancouver, War on Terror Begins.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Quebec and France wrote:Y'all have a very beaten up boyo to handle now.

Good job!

I’m putting up a giant post after watching Jojo Rabbit (recommended by colleagues somehow)

Standby a few hours
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:34 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Quebec and France wrote:Y'all have a very beaten up boyo to handle now.

Good job!

I’m putting up a giant post after watching Jojo Rabbit (recommended by colleagues somehow)

Standby a few hours

Bloody terrible movie. I had to stop halfway.

Anyways... let's RP the interrogation a little bit.

I think every character should have a chance to ask some questions (though I'm not sure whether or not Hendriks will wake in time).

This is basically a major propaganda play before the actual trial itself (this is not the actual trial obviously). The idea is to expose the US government and the Mafia to such a degree so as to effect the public to rise up and overthrow of the McDougall government without having to continue the World War (to save millions).

The Queen will still get a completely fair ICC trial after this for obvious reasons (in the real trial, everything she does say here would have to be proven by other evidence etc). However, it's a chance for you to canvas all the facts and influence the court of public opinion.

Please do not control the Queen, I will do that. Just focus on asking one question at a time.

Think about what questions to ask, imagine that your an interrogator (except with the very unfair advantage of the Truth Serum), what do you want to expose?

You can ask as many questions as you want... afterwards, Jed and Jim are each expecting a turn as well.

I don't know if Vicky and Hendriks will make it. Try not to take all of the questions.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:10 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Good job!

Standby a few hours

Bloody terrible movie. I had to stop halfway.

Anyways... let's RP the interrogation a little bit.

I think every character should have a chance to ask some questions (though I'm not sure whether or not Hendriks will wake in time).

This is basically a major propaganda play before the actual trial itself (this is not the actual trial obviously). The idea is to expose the US government and the Mafia to such a degree so as to effect the public to rise up and overthrow of the McDougall government without having to continue the World War (to save millions).

The Queen will still get a completely fair ICC trial after this for obvious reasons (in the real trial, everything she does say here would have to be proven by other evidence etc). However, it's a chance for you to canvas all the facts and influence the court of public opinion.

Please do not control the Queen, I will do that. Just focus on asking one question at a time.

Think about what questions to ask, imagine that your an interrogator (except with the very unfair advantage of the Truth Serum), what do you want to expose?

You can ask as many questions as you want... afterwards, Jed and Jim are each expecting a turn as well.

I don't know if Vicky and Hendriks will make it. Try not to take all of the questions.

Thst sucks i heard it was good

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:29 am

Okay well done everyone.

The RP is now entering some really dark territory.

Dixie, you may be tempted to just kill her, but I think it's better for the plot if we stick to Hendrik's ICC idea. Remember, the whole world is watching on live camera.

Here's what I suggest. You can either ask one more question or hand the interrogation over to someone else.

You can also, if you want, make a small speech to the audience before doing one of the above two choices.

Hendriks, how do we get you back? You want to RP your revival?

Do you want to talk to the Queen too? It could be good for your presidential run too to have a go at the interrogation.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quebec and France
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Quebec and France » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:Okay well done everyone.

Dixie, you may be tempted to just kill her, but I think it's better for the plot if we stick to Hendrik's ICC idea. Remember, the whole world is watching on live camera.

Here's what I suggest. You can either ask one more question or hand the interrogation over to someone else.

You can also, if you want, make a small speech to the audience before doing one of the above two choices.

Do you want to talk to the Queen too? It could be good for your presidential run too to have a go at the interrogation.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

Note to self:

If someone needs an army, just clone hendriks, he's a living tank.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:58 pm

Quebec and France wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Okay well done everyone.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

Note to self:

If someone needs an army, just clone hendriks, he's a living tank.

Lol

Quebec and France
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Quebec and France » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Not yet Dixie, Not yet. Hendriks's not done with her.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Hmmm I think Hendriks wants to ask some questions to her too (and if not, then Jed, Jim etc)

Can we keep her there for now?

Good job so far
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse