NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"scarlet,tekikoku and Edge ready them selves for a fight"
Why dont you ladies take the first strike said Scarlet tossing a fireball up and down

"Oh no, the pleasure is all yours. After all, I am the hostess of my room so I have to display proper etiquette." Monfrox replied. Arike took Jappy away to the side of the room. There, she could either watch or join in whenever she felt like it.

Very Well Edge Said With a Smile as her sword flew right past Monfrox and misses her head on purpose but cuts some of her hair
"Tekikoku fires a Sniper bullet at Arike as Scarlet throws fireballs at Monfrox"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh no, the pleasure is all yours. After all, I am the hostess of my room so I have to display proper etiquette." Monfrox replied. Arike took Jappy away to the side of the room. There, she could either watch or join in whenever she felt like it.

Very Well Edge Said With a Smile as her sword flew right past Monfrox and misses her head on purpose but cuts some of her hair
"Tekikoku fires a Sniper bullet at Arike as Scarlet throws fireballs at Monfrox"

Arike looked up and her eyes instantly turned red and slitted. She jumped back and dodged the bullet. Monfrox held her arms up in a cross as the fire splashed over her suit. When she brought them down, her eyes were just like Arike's. "Is that all you got?" She taunted.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Very Well Edge Said With a Smile as her sword flew right past Monfrox and misses her head on purpose but cuts some of her hair

Arike looked up and her eyes instantly turned red and slitted. She jumped back and dodged the bullet. Monfrox held her arms up in a cross as the fire splashed over her suit. When she brought them down, her eyes were just like Arike's. "Is that all you got?" She taunted.

nope!"tekikoku raises one of her hand and a gaint red bolt of lighting heads straight for monfrox as scarlet put her arm up and charged a black beam of fire and fires it at arike as edge sword glowed with black purple and black aura and she stabs it into the ground and a purple and black fire raises out the ground"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Arike looked up and her eyes instantly turned red and slitted. She jumped back and dodged the bullet. Monfrox held her arms up in a cross as the fire splashed over her suit. When she brought them down, her eyes were just like Arike's. "Is that all you got?" She taunted.

nope!"tekikoku raises one of her hand and a gaint red bolt of lighting heads straight for monfrox as scarlet put her arm up and charged a black beam of fire and fires it at arike as edge sword glowed with black purple and black aura and she stabs it into the ground and a purple and black fire raises out the ground"

"Oh fu-" Both Monfrox and Arike were smacked against the wall. They fell to their hands and knees. "You really shouldn't have done that...." They said. A giant fiery red aurora flared up from them and lit red around the room. They grew claws, fangs, black wings, and had those same satanic markings. But this time, instead of black, they glowed red. Their skin turned black like their wings. They stood up and smiled, revealing their entire mouth was full of fangs, instead of just the enlarged canines. Not only that, but there was a second row of teeth behind those. Their entire eye, save for the pupil, was red. They gave the sisters a toothy, sadistic smile. "We're waaaiiittiiinnnggg~"
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:nope!"tekikoku raises one of her hand and a gaint red bolt of lighting heads straight for monfrox as scarlet put her arm up and charged a black beam of fire and fires it at arike as edge sword glowed with black purple and black aura and she stabs it into the ground and a purple and black fire raises out the ground"

"Oh fu-" Both Monfrox and Arike were smacked against the wall. They fell to their hands and knees. "You really shouldn't have done that...." They said. A giant fiery red aurora flared up from them and lit red around the room. They grew claws, fangs, black wings, and had those same satanic markings. But this time, instead of black, they glowed red. Their skin turned black like their wings. They stood up and smiled, revealing their entire mouth was full of fangs, instead of just the enlarged canines. Not only that, but there was a second row of teeth behind those. Their entire eye, save for the pupil, was red. They gave the sisters a toothy, sadistic smile. "We're waaaiiittiiinnnggg~"

Hm.......you gals are tough..........but Im sorry to say but your going down said Scarlet showing off her black wings,Well Edge has bigger versions of tsuyoi's demonic snake wings and Tekikoku summons a knight armor that has Japanese writing saying shinigami"god of death" on and all three of them at the same time summoned a large beam that was changing colors and fired it at arike and monfrox" Why arent you guys attacking? asked Edge
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh fu-" Both Monfrox and Arike were smacked against the wall. They fell to their hands and knees. "You really shouldn't have done that...." They said. A giant fiery red aurora flared up from them and lit red around the room. They grew claws, fangs, black wings, and had those same satanic markings. But this time, instead of black, they glowed red. Their skin turned black like their wings. They stood up and smiled, revealing their entire mouth was full of fangs, instead of just the enlarged canines. Not only that, but there was a second row of teeth behind those. Their entire eye, save for the pupil, was red. They gave the sisters a toothy, sadistic smile. "We're waaaiiittiiinnnggg~"

Hm.......your gays are tough..........but Im sorry to say but your going down said Scarlet showing off her black wings,Well Edge has bigger versions of tsuyoi's demonic snake wings and Tekikoku summons a knight armor that has Japanese writing saying shinigami"god of death" on and all three of them at the same time summoned a large beam that was changing colors and fired it at arike and monfrox" Why arent you guys attacking? asked Edge

Round One
Monfrox and Arike both seemed to disappear. They both reappeared behind the trio of sisters and delivered kicks to the outer sibling's head, prompting a full collision between them at the odd sister out. They jumped back around and were right in front of the outer girls in nanoseconds. The two delivered synchronized uppercuts that made their opponents smack against the wall. Then, without warning, Arike socked the middle one across the jaw while Monfrox kicked her in the stomach, making her flip in the air like a candy wrapper in a tornado before they stepped back. "You were saying?" They said. The two were obviously in some sort of connection, as they fought together seamlessly.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"If I told her that, she wouldn't believe me. You'd have to tell her, she never takes anything I say seriously. My parents always favored her over me, that's why they sent her to America to go to School and kept me stuck in the Branriech."

*Thriller, while walking past listens into the conversation and then says*

"You have a sister? And she went to America?" *he said in a more excited tone*

"Yes, my parents smuggled her out of the country with all of their wealth so she could pay for the most prestigiuos schooling money can buy. After graduating, she joined a PMC for about a year and left to go Freelance."

*Natiya walks by the room*
"What's all of this I hear about me? I'm surprised you didn't introduce me to the rest of these people living here"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Hm.......your gays are tough..........but Im sorry to say but your going down said Scarlet showing off her black wings,Well Edge has bigger versions of tsuyoi's demonic snake wings and Tekikoku summons a knight armor that has Japanese writing saying shinigami"god of death" on and all three of them at the same time summoned a large beam that was changing colors and fired it at arike and monfrox" Why arent you guys attacking? asked Edge

Round One
Monfrox and Arike both seemed to disappear. They both reappeared behind the trio of sisters and delivered kicks to the outer sibling's head, prompting a full collision between them at the odd sister out. They jumped back around and were right in front of the outer girls in nanoseconds. The two delivered synchronized uppercuts that made their opponents smack against the wall. Then, without warning, Arike socked the middle one across the jaw while Monfrox kicked her in the stomach, making her flip in the air like a candy wrapper in a tornado before they stepped back. "You were saying?" They said. The two were obviously in some sort of connection, as they fought together seamlessly.

i was saying.......a wing"one of edge's wings grab monfrox and slam her into a wall while tekikoku coughing up blood created a blue ball of darkness and fired it at arike,as Scarlet fired a fireball at the blue ball increasing it's size"heh......... giggled scarlet holding her rib cage
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Thriller, while walking past listens into the conversation and then says*

"You have a sister? And she went to America?" *he said in a more excited tone*

"Yes, my parents smuggled her out of the country with all of their wealth so she could pay for the most prestigiuos schooling money can buy. After graduating, she joined a PMC for about a year and left to go Freelance."

"What's all of this I hear about me? I'm surprised you didn't introduce me to the rest of these people living here"

*Thriller looks at her*

"So your his sister, eh? The name is Cornelius Thriller, or to my people, Immortal Emperor Thriller. It's a pleasure to meet you."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

*Thriller looks at her*

"So your his sister, eh? The name is Cornelius Thriller, or to my people, Immortal Emperor Thriller. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, my braindead Brother never introduced me did he?"

"Sorry sister."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Thriller looks at her*

"Sorry sister."

"It's really not his fault, for you see, I was temporarily..disabled, if you want to say that, ever since the damn nuke dropped so I never had the good grace to meet anyone new. Also, your brother said you were part of a PMC, tell me which were you part of?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Round One

i was saying.......a wing"one of edge's wings grab monfrox and slam her into a wall while tekikoku coughing up blood created a blue ball of darkness and fired it at arike,as Scarlet fired a fireball at the blue ball increasing it's size"heh......... giggled scarlet holding her rib cage

Monfrox shook herself from the wing and shot up, throwing Arike out of the path of the ball. Then, she rushed Edge. She kicked her stomach, grabbed her head, and slammed it into the wall before turning around and punching Scarlet in her throat. Arike ran up and grabbed Tekikoku's leg and lifted it up. She sent her fist to strike her right up her groin. This was the product of what happens when the Elite Spec Ops unarmed training skills fall into the hands of two overly sadistic demons.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Sorry sister."

"It's really not his fault, for you see, I was temporarily..disabled, if you want to say that, ever since the damn nuke dropped so I never had the good grace to meet anyone new. Also, your brother said you were part of a PMC, tell me which were you part of?"

"Oh I always mess with him. As for PMC's, why do you ask?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote: i was saying.......a wing"one of edge's wings grab monfrox and slam her into a wall while tekikoku coughing up blood created a blue ball of darkness and fired it at arike,as Scarlet fired a fireball at the blue ball increasing it's size"heh......... giggled scarlet holding her rib cage

Monfrox shook herself from the wing and shot up, throwing Arike out of the path of the ball. Then, she rushed Edge. She kicked her stomach, grabbed her head, and slammed it into the wall before turning around and punching Scarlet in her throat. Arike ran up and grabbed Tekikoku's leg and lifted it up. She sent her fist to strike her right up her groin. This was the product of what happens when the Elite Spec Ops unarmed training skills fall into the hands of two overly sadistic demons.

"tekikoku looks like she is gonna scream in pain but doesnt and she raises her hand into arike's face and charges a electrical beam"
wakteo.........katoe............tak....railguneo(fire and unleash railgun)"tekikoku fires the railgun in arike's face,as edge and scarlet crouch down in pain as they both are severly bleeding" dam...........you..........................said edge trying to help scarlet backup well trying to get back up her self.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm

*Evil dab is showing Vaid around the building*
And this is the dining room, omelettes are served for Breakfast and dinner that one time
Ok?
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Well considering the last time I was on Earth, which was for a secret operation, I got in contact that my PMC, Templar inc. was still around, however, when I was exiled off of Earth, my PMC, which was a global one, broke down into minor groups and factions, each with their own agendas."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Well considering the last time I was on Earth, which was for a secret operation, I got in contact that my PMC, Templar inc. was still around, however, when I was exiled off of Earth, my PMC, which was a global one, broke down into minor groups and factions, each with their own agendas."

*Pulls out Buisness card*

"No sorry, I worked for Axe & Hammer Security Solutions. They were bought out right after I quit though."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Personification Life

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox shook herself from the wing and shot up, throwing Arike out of the path of the ball. Then, she rushed Edge. She kicked her stomach, grabbed her head, and slammed it into the wall before turning around and punching Scarlet in her throat. Arike ran up and grabbed Tekikoku's leg and lifted it up. She sent her fist to strike her right up her groin. This was the product of what happens when the Elite Spec Ops unarmed training skills fall into the hands of two overly sadistic demons.

"tekikoku looks like she is gonna scream in pain but doesnt and she raises her hand into arike's face and charges a electrical beam"
wakteo.........katoe............tak....railguneo(fire and unleash railgun)"tekikoku fires the railgun in arike's face,as edge and scarlet crouch down in pain as they both are severly bleeding" dam...........you..........................said edge trying to help scarlet backup well trying to get back up her self.

Monfrox was hit as Arike flew into her. They both were smashed into the wall down the hallway. Arike pried her self from the crater and helped Monfrox out. Smoke was coming off her face from where the railgun beam hit her. "They're tough." She said. "We're tougher." Monfrox replied. They both took a fighting stance before holding their palm out, waving them on, and smirking. "Come get us." They said.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"No sorry, I worked for Axe & Hammer Security Solutions. They were bought out right after I quit though."

*Thriller puts his head down and chuckles a little*

"Mercenary work, its tough competition.*lifts head up* Say, if you are interested in mercenary work again, you could work for Templar inc. on Earth, you would make a great asset."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tekikoku looks like she is gonna scream in pain but doesnt and she raises her hand into arike's face and charges a electrical beam"

Monfrox was hit as Arike flew into her. They both were smashed into the wall down the hallway. Arike pried her self from the crater and helped Monfrox out. Smoke was coming off her face from where the railgun beam hit her. "They're tough." She said. "We're tougher." Monfrox replied. They both took a fighting stance before holding their palm out, waving them on, and smirking. "Come get us." They said.
"tekikoku helps edge and scarlet up"
NOW FOR OUR ULTIMATE ATTACK! said Edge with anger in her voice" all three sisters started to charge different color railgun beams and fired them"
I hope that finished them said Tekikoku
We'll see when the smoke clears said Edge
I hope so.......i dont know how long i can last said Scarlet
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Mercenary work, its tough competition.*lifts head up* Say, if you are interested in mercenary work again, you could work for Templar inc. on Earth, you would make a great asset."

"I'll let you know if i'm interested."

"Hey sis, lemme show you around in a few in a few minutes."

"Ugh, fine. I'll see you around Cornelius."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm

*Evil Dab is still showing Vaid around*
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"I'll let you know if i'm interested."

"Hey sis, lemme show you around in a few in a few minutes."

"Ugh, fine. I'll see you around Cornelius."

"It was nice meeting you too."

"Now where the hell did those tech priests go to?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 pm

"Ok sis, I'll give you the grand tour. Except I hear fighting upstairs. Maybe we should wait until they calm down."

"Who's fighting? It seems that it happens alot around here."

"It does. My money's on Mon and Tsuyoi again, they kind of have a Love/Hate relationship with eachother."

"They seem interesting, would you introduce me?"

"Yeah, when the fighting dies down. Want to play Xbox until then?"

"You know I always beat you . . . Sure, what the hell. I've got time to waste"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 pm

"sire, we have the schematics for your new mech suit, however, we need to you to stay in your human body for the time being, can you do that?"

"I guess so, how long is this going to take?"

"At the most, a month, least 2 week."

*sigh* "Fine, but take your time please, i don't want the thing to fail on me in mid fight."

"Will do sire."

"Thriller is then laid down on a table next to his human body."

"This will only take a moment sire, we promise."

*Thriller's suit is powered down and then the transformation begins.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse