NATION

PASSWORD

Coastal Daytona Academy [Special Events|DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Benton Laraby

The muscular teen had apparently had his brain already inhibited by the amount of alcohol he already consumed. Eric and Madison’s past relationship isn’t the most secretive of thing but due to the high amount of new students attending CDA. Things get thrown under the rug because no one cares to really talk about it. Benton and most of the football team knew due to Eric being their quarterback and main leader among the players. His warnings of course could only impact others thoughts of Madison so much, seeing Curtis becoming caught in the spider's trap, that much was obvious. Sophia had been spared the story and now looked at Benton for answers. He was loose now, due to the alcohol he had consumed, but he still was able to consciously make what he thought was the best decision. He put a hand on Sophia’s shoulder and gave her a small smile a reassurance. “I would tell you, but it’s not my story to tell.” It was true, he thought as he removed his hand. If Eric had skeletons in his closest it wasn’t Benton’s responsibility to reveal them. “For what it’s worth, Eric really likes you, and I’m sure he’ll tell you. He’s focused on being happy right now and dwelling on that part of his past, probably wouldn’t help. Sorry. “

Eric Stevens

When they arrived Eric was swept away by some of the attendees that were excited to see him. Being the quarterback of the high school football team was a position of high social standing, and being a good one was even a higher regarded position amongst the social hierarchy of high schools. Eric was highly liked so he got distracted momentarily while everyone wanted to say hi and talk/catch up with the guy. After making his rounds and saying his hellos he grabbed a soda from the kitchen when he spotted Benton, Chris and apparently his date Sophia standing in a doorway watching something. He strolled over just as Benton finished his statement to Sophia and saw they were watching Madison and Curtis. He put his arm around Sophia as he spoke “Who’s using who? Or is it to early to tell?”

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Sophia Taylor

After a brief sip, Sophia stashed away her water bottle as Benton explained away, prompting a slight grin across her face as she listened to him, shaking her head. "No, I understand. I get it." She says, reaching into her purse, blindly, as Eric's arm suddenly appeared out of nowhere to wrap around her, as he openly inquired about the pair of potentially budding lovebirds in front of them - the second such time it had been suggested manipulation is at-play.

Sophia reached further into her purse, and pulled out a handful of Hershey Kisses. "Why does someone always have to get 'used' in this situation?" Sophia asked, unwrapping one of the chocolate delicacies, and then extending out her hand as if to offer them to any of the others. "I've got, like, twenty, so please don't be shy." Sophia said, plopping one into her mouth with her free-hand.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Megan Carrollton

Like so many others, Megan had drank plenty of alcohol, mostly rum, and had been thrust in the center of the massive group of people dancing, some even grinding, in what was certainly becoming a night-club sort of atmosphere near the center of the house, away from the eventual seclusion that Madison, Curtis, and their spectators would eventually be in - including the likes of Christopher Breckenridge. Some of guys around her were trying to get a bit... intimate, to say the least, and not just particularly with her. Certainly, the scene had gotten to be too much for her own taste or desire, even if she were still tipsy, and Megan decided to ditch the dancers at the impromptu dance floor and make her way over toward the pool area.

After nudging away at a few hormonal teens, Megan stepped out of the house, and sat at an empty pool-chair, reaching down to caress the soles of her feet, and suddenly began to dress-down into her one-piece bathing suit as she decided to take a moment to enjoy the pool, which seemed to have been largely forgone in favor of the various other activities, and had been witness to the eventual fist-fight that had broken out between a few guys nearby, over a game of beer pong, of all things, it seemed. Megan wadded around the pool for a little longer, sobering up a bit, and had gotten out of the pool to dry herself when, in a rather peculiar sight, she had spotted none other than Christopher Breckenridge, reclined against the wall, and with something potentially alcoholic in his hands. "No freakin' way..." She whispered to herself, grinning widely at the unexpected sight, at least so in her mind.

With a simple white-and-pink stripped towel wrapped around her black-one piece, Megan left her pile of clothes at the table and decided to chat up Chris, being he was the only person she seemed to actually know, and had formed a rather unlikely friendship, and affinity, with the likes of him over the last couple of years. Megan walked in, through a sliding door that led straight to-and-fro outside and the kitchen, and tapped Chris on the shoulder just after she had managed to quietly step up behind him. "Hey there, big fella." Megan said, imitating a deep, masculine voice, as much of one as she could muster, with a wide smile etched across her face. "May I test that for alcohol content?" She asked, gesturing toward the cup.

Christopher Breckenridge

"Indeed you may, though what you find may ruin your expectations." Breckenridge responded with humour, grinning a bit and extending the cup. "I didn't see you earlier. Something clever about being able to tell you apart from a crowd, insert flirtatious joke here followed by alcohol-fueled exaggerated laughter." he said swishing the alcohol in his cup around a little bit and chuckling.

"We've got a code red with Curtis and Madison, I don't even want to begin to imagine where that sort of engagement is headed." he relayed, updating her. "I'm pretty sure she's got the firm upper hand over someone like that though. Nothing else I've seen has been quite as gross, but I doubt a party like this is going to disappoint eh?" Chris posited, taking a moment to take a closer look at his friend/something he wasn't sure how to define/comedy partner. She'd just gotten out of the pool it looked like, so so much for him ever getting a chance to go in. He thought about how she must have bypassed her clothes to come straight over here, and then thought about why he was here in the first place.

"What brings a lady such as yourself to such a scandalous establishment anyways?" he asked sarcastically. "Do you think your mother would approve?"
Last edited by Vaquas on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Megan Carrollton

Craning her neck forward, slightly, to get a good glimpse of the content within the cup, Megan crossed her arms and maintained a wry grin etched across her face as she listened to Chris, glancing back toward him and nodding her head.

"I've never known you to be one who finds himself at a loss for words, Christopher." She remarked, reaching for the towel that had been draped around her shoulders, tying it around her waist, and standing in front of Breckenridge with her hands on her hips. Carrollton looked over toward the blooming potential of a couple, Madison Perkins and Curtis Aldor, certainly quite a power-couple as it relates to family names in the Daytona Beach area, though neither of the two in the nearby distance had impressed Megan all that much. Curtis wasn't the first billionaire's arrogant child she came across, nor was Madison the first manipulative one she had met either.

Megan looked back toward Chris, just in time to catch what she perceived was his eyeing her up, and shrugged her shoulders. "My mother? She would probably drop the word 'disappointed' on me a dozen times, at least."

Megan paused, leaning her back against the wall next to Chris, yet kept her eyes on him, rather than Madison and Curtis, or on any of the other sights. "But, I sure as heck wasn't going to lock myself in my dorm all night either."

"And, I'm certain it's indubitable that your parents would be equally as condemnatory, if they were to learn you were here, no?"
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Curtis Aldor

Curtis extended a hand to Squeeze Samantha's shoulder as he grinned happily. With his larger body size than Madison and most others, Curtis was naturally notwas affected by alcohol as much as the rest: but when attempting to use someone like Madison, a known user in herself, as an easy fuck, he was always going to play the part of being as drunk as everybody else. The truth was, of course, that he didn't care a shit for Madison; nor any of his other 'friends,' he saw what could be gained from them, took it and then pretended he liked them until he saw another golden opurtunity.
"Hey," he told Samantha, his deep voice and an accent that was a strange mix of redneck and refinement cutting through the hubbub. "Nice you could join us. Just chilling...how's it going for you? You want a drink? Whisky? Vodka? Fuck it, this is the classic!"
He began to mix a drink, actually appearing quite good at what he was doing. Somehow, he managed the dexterous feat of mixing the drink, getting a chocolate from Sophia, and popping it into his mouth all at the same time before handing the drink to Samantha.
"My own classic," he told her, sounding proud. "It'll make a bull drunk. So if you're not singing and dancing very fucking soon, I've made it wrong and you should get a refund."

His eyes turned again to Madison. "So," he drawled. "That was the classic, you want to try the special? Mystery ingredients, guaranteed to impress. Interested?"
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Megan Carrollton

Craning her neck forward, slightly, to get a good glimpse of the content within the cup, Megan crossed her arms and maintained a wry grin etched across her face as she listened to Chris, glancing back toward him and nodding her head.

"I've never known you to be one who finds himself at a loss for words, Christopher." She remarked, reaching for the towel that had been draped around her shoulders, tying it around her waist, and standing in front of Breckenridge with her hands on her hips. Carrollton looked over toward the blooming potential of a couple, Madison Perkins and Curtis Aldor, certainly quite a power-couple as it relates to family names in the Daytona Beach area, though neither of the two in the nearby distance had impressed Megan all that much. Curtis wasn't the first billionaire's arrogant child she came across, nor was Madison the first manipulative one she had met either.

Megan looked back toward Chris, just in time to catch what she perceived was his eyeing her up, and shrugged her shoulders. "My mother? She would probably drop the word 'disappointed' on me a dozen times, at least."

Megan paused, leaning her back against the wall next to Chris, yet kept her eyes on him, rather than Madison and Curtis, or on any of the other sights. "But, I sure as heck wasn't going to lock myself in my dorm all night either."

"And, I'm certain it's indubitable that your parents would be equally as condemnatory, if they were to learn you were here, no?"

Christopher Breckenridge

"Maybe the United States Senator." Chris responded, scratching at his face with his free hand and continuing to swirl around the contents of his cup with the other. "As for Dad 2, I think he'd put on a good show, but he'd be cool with it. He'd probably just tell me not to drive afterwards. Perks of having a European parent I suppose." he said, pretending to consider the matter seriously. "The two of them drink enough though that they're not in a position to say much of anything." he joked.

"I do wonder what the going rate is on parents who wouldn't be mortified to catch their kids in a place like this, doing things like that." the Bostonian said, pointing out a girl across the room as she vomited all over her own shoes. "I wonder if discipline is a dead artform."

Christopher scanned the room again, taking in the scene and consuming another sip before his eyes returned to Megan's. He often thought about how deep they could seem to be at times, how they distracted from the rest of a face that was certainly no less deserving of attention, in his humble opinion. His mind wandered a bit, into places that were familiar and oddly shaped, before his own eyes darted away and he let out a convincing, if not soft, chuckle. "I guess we'll find out the answer if pictures of tonight ever get out to either set."
Last edited by Vaquas on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Megan Carrollton

Megan Carrollton had watched, rather studiously, as Chris momentarily seemed to gaze upon her eyes, leaving her smiling at him in a rare moment of weakness for her, slightly blushing even. Yet Megan quickly re-composed herself, reaching up as she faked clearing her throat, simply to hide the fact her cheeks had reddened in his company, and glanced back out toward the poor stranger whose stomach had an obvious disagreement with her extensive drinking habit.

"You know what my dad would do if he ever found out I was here? He'd probably buy a costume of a giant beer can, fly to Florida from DC, walk into school, while wearing it, and sign me out for the day. During lunch, too, for everyone to see him."

Megan smirked, looking down at her feet, shaking her head, and shrugged her shoulders. "Truth be told, I think my mother would actually feel bad for me, in that circumstance."

Megan glanced back up to Chris, gulping a bit, and turning away rather suddenly, out of fear of, perhaps, exchanging looks too frequently with him. "This party kinda sucks anyway. You uh, doing anything afterward?"

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Madison Perkins

Watching from a not-so-distant position, eyeing the drink Curtis concocted together, and nodding her head at Samantha as he handed it to her, Madison glanced back toward the behemoth of a man, and grinned unmistakably once he turned his focus back toward her. Madison set her glass aside, clearly still tipsy from having been downing several drinks during the course of the evening, even after the competitive game of beer pong, and walked up to lean in to whisper to Curtis.

"Yeah? Impress in what ways?" Madison asked, barely audibly enough for him to hear over the speakers in the distance, and all the commotion occurring inside of her home, reaching up to firmly grip his shoulder. "Sounds pretty fantastic. Promising!"

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:39 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Curtis Aldor

Curtis extended a hand to Squeeze Samantha's shoulder as he grinned happily. With his larger body size than Madison and most others, Curtis was naturally notwas affected by alcohol as much as the rest: but when attempting to use someone like Madison, a known user in herself, as an easy fuck, he was always going to play the part of being as drunk as everybody else. The truth was, of course, that he didn't care a shit for Madison; nor any of his other 'friends,' he saw what could be gained from them, took it and then pretended he liked them until he saw another golden opurtunity.
"Hey," he told Samantha, his deep voice and an accent that was a strange mix of redneck and refinement cutting through the hubbub. "Nice you could join us. Just chilling...how's it going for you? You want a drink? Whisky? Vodka? Fuck it, this is the classic!"
He began to mix a drink, actually appearing quite good at what he was doing. Somehow, he managed the dexterous feat of mixing the drink, getting a chocolate from Sophia, and popping it into his mouth all at the same time before handing the drink to Samantha.
"My own classic," he told her, sounding proud. "It'll make a bull drunk. So if you're not singing and dancing very fucking soon, I've made it wrong and you should get a refund."

His eyes turned again to Madison. "So," he drawled. "That was the classic, you want to try the special? Mystery ingredients, guaranteed to impress. Interested?"

"Of course I'll join you!" Sam said after she returned with a bottle of tequila and some shot glasses. "I thought it'll be some quick tequilas for me, but I'll try whatever you're offering!" Samantha took a quick shot of a drink Curtis gave her. It immediatly burned her throat and for a moment she thought it is going to turn her stomach upside-down but she downed it anyway. She was getting drunk quickly and she was liking it- it made aching in her muscles go away.

"This is some prime stuff, buddy. Hits you like a clothesline!" She licked her lips after downing a glass, for a moment she tottered, but she managed to grab onto Curtis to get her balance back.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Curtis

Curtis grinned devilishly and leaned even closer, testing the waters and going for a kiss.
"That's all part of the mystery," he whispered, his arm reaching around her. "You'll never know until you try it. Best enjoyed...away from the crowds though."
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Madison Perkins

Madison kept her gaze on Curtis, and her trademark grin, though she gave him a light peck on the cheek as Curtis tried to score a kiss on the lips from her, and she reclined back some, as Samantha grabbed Curtis's shoulder, propping herself against a chair, and glancing down, eyes running down her own body as she appeared to contemplate over something. She slightly tilted the shoulder he wrapped an around around toward him, and shrugged her shoulders.

"As much as I'd like the thought, best we serve that when the entire school isn't in my living room." Madison said, slowly looking back up toward Curtis, and leaned forward a bit as if to whisper something. "You know, if we take that Jamaica Trip, that would leave us with endless time for specials... and alone time, between you and I." Madison then went forward to give him another kiss, this time being a quick on his lips, and then glancing over to Samantha, just behind him.

"Hey Sam!" Madison exclaimed, rather excitedly. "Whatcha think about some fireball?"

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Chris Breckenridge

"I'm not if you aren't." he responded, a reserved smile forming on his face at her not-well-enough-hidden blush. The thought of John Carrollton walking into the school dressed as a beer was one that would be implausible in Chris' mind had he not been in the presence of some of Meghan's father's escapades himself, including ones that were likely even more strange than the one proposed. He wondered if the Carrollton family's current patriarch had been that way in high school himself, always finding a way to make dull moments absurd. He finished off his drink before he returned to the conversation at hand.

"Did you have something in mind?" he asked, his tone pointedly unsuggestive yet inviting.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Curtis Aldor

Curtis decided not to press the kiss more than Madison wanted, getting the impression that she didn't want to make out publicly in the room filled with half of the senior class.
"Labour day weekend sounds nice," he laughed, "The stephitler might throw a fit though, so soon she'll probably think her precious stepdaughter has been corrupted by an evil giant with only one thing on his mind. We should at least keep up appearances, mothers and even stephitlers do get very high-pitched and shouty, and that's really annoying. How about we do something...say next Friday night...no specials included?"

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Megan Carrollton

Megan shrugged her shoulders, casting a quick glance away to look around at the party attendees, and not having much of an immediate thought. 'Gee Meg, might be smart to plan for a follow-up question, you idiot.' She thought to herself, adjusting her towel, and looking back toward Chris. "There's not much open at, like, eight o'clock at night." She stated, caressing her chin as she mused, and biting her lip. "But, what do you think about getting owned in a game or two of lasertag?"

Meg immediately shot up a finger, as if to pause the convo as she leaned over to pick from one of Heather's brownies, sitting at a nearby table, and looked back toward Chris. "They've got other things to do to help console you." Megan added, biting into the chocolate-y delicacy, and smiling rather widely toward Christopher. "Not that I haven't been there before or anything, and couldn't tell you about any rock-climbing walls, arcade games, and go-karts there."

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Madison Perkins

The scantly-clad blonde quickly rose an eyebrow back toward Curtis. "You mean, like, something after the game?" Madison asked, taking a deep breath, and shaking her head. "I, uh. Well, I can't think of anything that I have going on right after it." Madison said, raising up her hands and smirking.

"Whatcha got?" Madison asked toward Curtis, assuming Samantha had drunkenly not heard her or otherwise moved on to another conversation at this point.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:37 am

"wWhat have I got?" Curtis asked, a devilish grin on his face. "Well...let me think. I got a fake ID, can have you one as well soon. I got whatever car you want to drive...I got no plans...I got whatever you want to do really. That and a bottomless bank account to do it with."
He poured himself another drink and gulped it back.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Perkins House Party
Madison Perkins

Friday, August 18th, 2017
07:34 (PM)

Madison leaned forward, whispering into Curtis's ear, and flashed a devilish grin of her own as she lightly touched his shoulder. The thoughts of his ideas were certainly perplexing, not that she was sober enough to remember them past tonight.

"Hey." She said, tipsily reaching for her nearly-full glass, and taking a large gulp from it. "You can add a hot date for Friday on that list too." Madison gave Curtis a light squeeze of the shoulder, and reclined back an inch to look into his eyes.

"Just the two of us." Madison added, sliding her hand off Curtis's shoulder, and amorously slowly sliding it down the side of his body, and wrapping the other around him, gripping the other hand, and lightly pulling him toward her. "I can hardly wait."

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse