NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:51 am

Normandy and Picardy wrote:I really should talk about the "Land of Lies", full of fun goodies like lava pools that looks like pools of water and metallic spikes that look like grass, along with so much more. Essentially, it's a place where nothing is as it seems and where Boettan uses the souls of the dead as tools for his enjoyment.

Come to The Land of Lies, fun for all the family!

As long as you still project shadows away from light, I shall go there. >.> If there is light. :|

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 am

Gods damnit, are you telling me that Ichor are just 4th dimensional beings?

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 am

Acruan wrote:
Normandy and Picardy wrote:I really should talk about the "Land of Lies", full of fun goodies like lava pools that looks like pools of water and metallic spikes that look like grass, along with so much more. Essentially, it's a place where nothing is as it seems and where Boettan uses the souls of the dead as tools for his enjoyment.

As long as you still project shadows away from light, I shall go there. >.> If there is light. :|

My burning light reveals all the lies in the darkness 8)
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Gods damnit, are you telling me that Ichor are just 4th dimensional beings?

Pffft, no.
They're 5th Dimensional.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Acruan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 am

Bentus wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Gods damnit, are you telling me that Ichor are just 4th dimensional beings?

Pffft, no.
They're 5th Dimensional.

Wait, wait, wait. Where are all these dimensions coming from?!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:57 am

Bentus wrote:

Pffft, no.
They're 5th Dimensional.

I don't suppose Jileli will arrive at some point in Mira's realm just to find it disgustingly tranquil?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Never too late!

So, Dutchy, how kinky can I have expected their night to be? On a scale of "normal" to "Jileli"

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:57 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Bentus wrote:
Pffft, no.
They're 5th Dimensional.

I don't suppose Jileli will arrive at some point in Mira's realm just to find it disgustingly tranquil?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
So, Dutchy, how kinky can I have expected their night to be? On a scale of "normal" to "Jileli"

Yes, it did.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:59 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Yes, it did.

Seconded.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 am

Acruan wrote:

There's not much light, and what light there is is dim and reddish in colour, and mostly from candles. The only well-lit place is the Hall of Boettan. Of course, all the poor souls think that it's perfectly well lit.

@Acruan: The gods can have their own little realms where mortals who were devout to them or mortals who were, say, a champion of that god, go instead of the usual afterlife. They also serve as a god's home. At least, that's how I understand it.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:03 am

Are vampires canon? Can the Concert hunt leeches? Are werewolves weak to silver? Will Ashur get angry of one of the mortal groups that likes him actively hunts his children? Do mythological creatures occur naturally, or does a god have to make them?
all these questions
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:04 am

Right, so I'm going to have the King of the Kai'denn host a grand feast/banquet for representatives of foreign powers in an effort to woo foreign benefactors and try to assure them that his government can be trusted to ensure stability and control within its borders so that they can invest/trade/otherwise interact with the Kai.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

Acruan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 am

Normandy and Picardy wrote:
Acruan wrote:

There's not much light, and what light there is is dim and reddish in colour, and mostly from candles. The only well-lit place is the Hall of Boettan. Of course, all the poor souls think that it's perfectly well lit.

@Acruan: The gods can have their own little realms where mortals who were devout to them or mortals who were, say, a champion of that god, go instead of the usual afterlife. They also serve as a god's home. At least, that's how I understand it.

I know. I even asked a bit more to be sure. Soon enough I'll speak of the Shadowrealm~ :3
But I gotta visit other gods, no fun if I stay stuck in the Dark Room of Eternal Silence, contemplating why no one comes say hello.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am

"A New Pantheon- By Bentus"

Hmm, this seems familiar... *Looks through old RPs*

"A New Creation- By Bentus" HALLELUJAH!
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am

Novum Alexandria wrote:Are vampires canon? Can the Concert hunt leeches? Are werewolves weak to silver? Will Ashur get angry of one of the mortal groups that likes him actively hunts his children? Do mythological creatures occur naturally, or does a god have to make them?
all these questions

1. Could be. I don't see why not. Somebody could make them if they want.
2. leeches as in the little blood-sucking worm things? Umm, yeah sure.
3. I'd imagine so.
4. Probably, but I'll leave this one to the NAR.
5. Hmm, good question. Maybe a bit of this and a bit of that? There have been millenia for the Gods to create such creatures though.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:08 am

Bentus wrote:
Novum Alexandria wrote:Are vampires canon? Can the Concert hunt leeches? Are werewolves weak to silver? Will Ashur get angry of one of the mortal groups that likes him actively hunts his children? Do mythological creatures occur naturally, or does a god have to make them?
all these questions

1. Could be. I don't see why not. Somebody could make them if they want.
2. leeches as in the little blood-sucking worm things? Umm, yeah sure.
3. I'd imagine so.
4. Probably, but I'll leave this one to the NAR.
5. Hmm, good question. Maybe a bit of this and a bit of that? There have been millenia for the Gods to create such creatures though.

Leeches being vampires, but the first answer kind of fills that out alright. I'll take #5 as "they're rare, but there"
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:13 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:Nation Name:Jorliefstreiken
Deity Name: Marús
Generation: Second
Domain of Power: Terror and Anarchy
Persona: Chaotic Evil, wants to see the downfall of everything orderly and create a world of pure chaos. He feasts on chaos and can be found wherever order has been lost. His whisperings have provoked many a war.
Mortal Appearance: when appearing to his followers he appears as a massive black dragon with red eyes, when creating havoc in battle he looks like C'thullu, when whispering to Kings hr appears as a robed humanoid to other Ichors he appears in his dragon form
Symbol of Power: Dragon fire
Blessed Animal: Dragons
Divine weapon: Whip of eternal fire
Did you read the rules?:yes
Rp Example: Infinite Justice
Keep this for Tracking 713

Nation/Faction name: Cult of Chaos/ the kingdom of Zarvonus
Race(s): all of them except for ents
Patron God(s): (May be none)Marús
Current Leader(s): Queen Virona
Brief History: The cult began when a few unfortunate orcs accidentally took Marús for a good god when he visited them and began to worship him. Their minds quickly deteriorated and they came under their masters complete control. Disguising themselves they forced anyone they found to join them under there masters control. The religion spread to zarvonus where Marús infiltrated the kings castle disguised as a priest. He took control of the queen then princess and made her kill her father and siblings. He then forth ruled through her and conquered the rest of Zarvonus through her. She is now a figure head concubine, Slave to Marús with no mind at all. The entire island now serves Marús and his Chaos pantheon
Geographical area and key features: Flat island with one mountain inhabited by Chaos drunk dwarves. Mostly forested except for new Saron The cults home city.
Map Claim: The Southern tip of that unclaimed northern island. Like the south half of it.
Other details: the cult acts as law there. Everyone follows its teachings and worships Marús. The culture is Chaos. Everything is allowed as long as the queen does not act against it and it goes with the cults teachings

Divine realm- A dark realm of obsidian and dragon where damned souls may be sent to forever face their worst nightmares. Marús' most devout followers are granted sanctuary here to torture damned souls.
I KILLED MUFASA

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Nation Name:Jorliefstreiken
Deity Name: Marús
Generation: Second
Domain of Power: Terror and Anarchy
Persona: Chaotic Evil, wants to see the downfall of everything orderly and create a world of pure chaos. He feasts on chaos and can be found wherever order has been lost. His whisperings have provoked many a war.
Mortal Appearance: when appearing to his followers he appears as a massive black dragon with red eyes, when creating havoc in battle he looks like C'thullu, when whispering to Kings hr appears as a robed humanoid to other Ichors he appears in his dragon form
Symbol of Power: Dragon fire
Blessed Animal: Dragons
Divine weapon: Whip of eternal fire
Did you read the rules?:yes
Rp Example: Infinite Justice
Keep this for Tracking 713

Nation/Faction name: Cult of Chaos/ the kingdom of Zarvonus
Race(s): all of them except for ents
Patron God(s): (May be none)Marús
Current Leader(s): Queen Virona
Brief History: The cult began when a few unfortunate orcs accidentally took Marús for a good god when he visited them and began to worship him. Their minds quickly deteriorated and they came under their masters complete control. Disguising themselves they forced anyone they found to join them under there masters control. The religion spread to zarvonus where Marús infiltrated the kings castle disguised as a priest. He took control of the queen then princess and made her kill her father and siblings. He then forth ruled through her and conquered the rest of Zarvonus through her. She is now a figure head concubine, Slave to Marús with no mind at all. The entire island now serves Marús and his Chaos pantheon
Geographical area and key features: Flat island with one mountain inhabited by Chaos drunk dwarves. Mostly forested except for new Saron The cults home city.
Map Claim: The Southern tip of that unclaimed northern island. Like the south half of it.
Other details: the cult acts as law there. Everyone follows its teachings and worships Marús. The culture is Chaos. Everything is allowed as long as the queen does not act against it and it goes with the cults teachings

Divine realm- A dark realm of obsidian and dragon where damned souls may be sent to forever face their worst nightmares. Marús' most devout followers are granted sanctuary here to torture damned souls.

Added. But I'd still like you to link to IJ if possible.

Edit: Ignore me, just remembered about the phone thing.
Last edited by Bentus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:17 am

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Added. But I'd still like you to link to IJ if possible.

Edit: Ignore me, just remembered about the phone thing.

I refuse to ignore you.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:40 am

Name: Shu Yun
Race: Mer
Allegiance: Mirayeset, Goddess of Oceans and Serenity
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Special Skills and Defining Traits:
Bio:
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin: Khena'en

Nation/Faction name: Jeskai
Race(s): Mer, Human, Wood Elf
Patron God(s): Mirayeset, Goddess of Oceans and Serenity
Current Leader(s): Shu Yun
Brief History: The Jeskai were formed by Shu Yun, a fanatic of Mirayeset.
Geographical area and key features: The Jeskai operate in a monastery near Tsidden, on a mountain.
Map Claim: N/A
Other details: The Jeskai are an order of Monks that reside near Tsidden, built on top of a mountain.
Last edited by Landenburg on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:41 am

hey beuntus what if the soul transfer into a mechanical body is only for important people in the alliance

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:43 am

I feel like i just made the best post I ever have

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:43 am

Vicavian Empire wrote:hey beuntus what if the soul transfer into a mechanical body is only for important people in the alliance

That would possibly anger the God of death as they are basically escaping death himself

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 am

New Strausberg wrote:
Vicavian Empire wrote:hey beuntus what if the soul transfer into a mechanical body is only for important people in the alliance

That would possibly anger the God of death as they are basically escaping death himself

^^This pretty much. Immortality, even for a few, can be a dangerous road.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Acruan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:47 am

New Strausberg wrote:

Seems like everyone wants to piss off the god of Death.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:48 am

Bentus wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:That would possibly anger the God of death as they are basically escaping death himself

^^This pretty much. Immortality, even for a few, can be a dangerous road.

ugh
so much for mechagnomes

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse