NATION

PASSWORD

Land of the Free (Character RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:09 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Nation Name: Tay-Tay
Character Name: Gunny Ringo
Appearance: Black Hair, Ball cap with confederate battle flag on it, blue jeans and a brown carheart
Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Gunny was born in South Carolina, where his family was originally from. Some of his ancestors fought in the American Civil War, and he has a great sense of southern pride. He started a smuggling operation there and helped the local Patriots hinder the government's plans in the state. After a long time of working on a smuggling route between Charleston and Columbia, he decided to move west.

He took whatever funds he could take, and left his brother in charge of operations in SC. He moved to Seattle to help local Patriots and to make a profit off of his favorite merchandise. Guns. In SC he moved all sorts of contraband, but he plans for his Seattle branch to solely move firearms. He has a small network in the city, but he usually smuggles alone.
Skills: Stealthy, Charismatic, Good with a gun,
RP Examples or Sample: If you don't know me I will be sad.

For the moment, consider this accepted. As Terran stated, the bio could use a bit of work, but I am nothing if not one for nepotism and seeing as we're compatriots, I'm willing to let it slide.

Glad to have you on board. I expect confederate flags, damnit.

If you ever want to see one of the flags of the confederacy, look at my NS flag. Then Google "Bonnie Blue Flag."
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Terran, you think you can add a bit more to that last post?

I'm going to try and get a response done, then I need to pack it in for the evening.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm

New Grestin wrote:Terran, you think you can add a bit more to that last post?

I'm going to try and get a response done, then I need to pack it in for the evening.

Typing on an Ipad is hard as hell. I'll flesh it up tomorrow, sorry.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:27 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Terran, you think you can add a bit more to that last post?

Typing on an Ipad is hard as hell. I'll flesh it up tomorrow, sorry.

Sounds good. I think I may just go ahead and head to bed soon.

I'd like to get my intro post written for No Man's Land done first, but if not, I've got plenty of time to kill tomorrow.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:01 pm

New Grestin wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:Typing on an Ipad is hard as hell. I'll flesh it up tomorrow, sorry.

Sounds good. I think I may just go ahead and head to bed soon.

I'd like to get my intro post written for No Man's Land done first, but if not, I've got plenty of time to kill tomorrow.

I may not be able to post a lot since I am going to focus on creating a book report. I may be able to post later this week.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Sounds good. I think I may just go ahead and head to bed soon.

I may not be able to post a lot since I am going to focus on creating a book report. I may be able to post later this week.

It's all good. I'm keeping things moving along.

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am

I don't know what to post, I was waiting for Deramen.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 am

No idea what to post, I'm a glorified janitor, and I don't think it's quite the time to clean up the recent messes.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 am

Armeia wrote:I don't know what to post, I was waiting for Deramen.

Yep im getting to it...
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am

New Grestin wrote:
Tayner wrote:Nation Name: Tay-Tay
Character Name: Gunny Ringo
Appearance: Black Hair, Ball cap with confederate battle flag on it, blue jeans and a brown carheart
Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Gunny was born in South Carolina, where his family was originally from. Some of his ancestors fought in the American Civil War, and he has a great sense of southern pride. He started a smuggling operation there and helped the local Patriots hinder the government's plans in the state. After a long time of working on a smuggling route between Charleston and Columbia, he decided to move west.

He took whatever funds he could take, and left his brother in charge of operations in SC. He moved to Seattle to help local Patriots and to make a profit off of his favorite merchandise. Guns. In SC he moved all sorts of contraband, but he plans for his Seattle branch to solely move firearms. He has a small network in the city, but he usually smuggles alone.
Skills: Stealthy, Charismatic, Good with a gun,
RP Examples or Sample: If you don't know me I will be sad.

For the moment, consider this accepted. As Terran stated, the bio could use a bit of work, but I am nothing if not one for nepotism and seeing as we're compatriots, I'm willing to let it slide.

Glad to have you on board. I expect confederate flags, damnit.

Well, I expanded it a little.

Expect an intro soon.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:19 am

Vacif wrote:No idea what to post, I'm a glorified janitor, and I don't think it's quite the time to clean up the recent messes.

Show initiative I'm not going to make a post to send in janitors.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:15 pm

De ramen while Inuderstand the need to RP NDF soldiers to advance the plot, no one soldier in body armor would rush you with a baton and get knocked out by said baton given their training and the fact they wear a helmet.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:35 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:De ramen while Inuderstand the need to RP NDF soldiers to advance the plot, no one soldier in body armor would rush you with a baton and get knocked out by said baton given their training and the fact they wear a helmet.

Alrighty then i'll just bash they're face in...
Or do I just not even have them there?
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Deramen wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:De ramen while Inuderstand the need to RP NDF soldiers to advance the plot, no one soldier in body armor would rush you with a baton and get knocked out by said baton given their training and the fact they wear a helmet.

Alrighty then i'll just bash they're face in...

They're apperently carting away the body, and if they did confront you it would be with assault weapons at the ready.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:And?
Considering I'm one of the Co-Ops and I've been told I can control the NDF part-time, I kinda sorta need to know.

This is the look of the Regular NDF soldier.

http://img04.deviantart.net/79c2/i/2013 ... 6gkrgv.jpg

This is the heavy

http://img11.deviantart.net/eeeb/i/2013 ... 6i328z.png

This is the Officer

http://orig05.deviantart.net/e916/f/201 ... 5qdyed.png
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Deramen wrote:Alrighty then i'll just bash they're face in...

They're apperently carting away the body, and if they did confront you it would be with assault weapons at the ready.

Yea.....Lets just say they didnt find us.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 pm

<REDACTED>
Last edited by New Grestin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 am

Posted. Your move, Bei.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 am

New Grestin wrote:Posted. Your move, Bei.

Will get something after I wake up. Too late here. Need sleep lest I become a zombie at work tomorrow.

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Posted. Ill post about arriving on site later today/tonight.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:28 pm

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:Posted. Ill post about arriving on site later today/tonight.

This has been bugging me. I know I know you from somewhere, but I can't recall where.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:Posted. Ill post about arriving on site later today/tonight.

This has been bugging me. I know I know you from somewhere, but I can't recall where.

Same here, I'll look through my posts as i havent done too many RP's but im fairly certain you were the op in one i joined into.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:47 pm

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:This has been bugging me. I know I know you from somewhere, but I can't recall where.

Same here, I'll look through my posts as i havent done too many RP's but im fairly certain you were the op in one i joined into.

2035!!!
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:

2035!!!

Yeah, you were pacific alliance.
and then there was: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=322017

2035 was a lot of fun though. shame it didnt survive the transplant to a new op after the last was declared mia.
Last edited by The Unites State-Of-Minds on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse