NATION

PASSWORD

1950 (OOC, Closed)(RP Still Going)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maqtrybama
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maqtrybama » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:59 am

Maqtrybama wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Why? Besides, they're still Frenchies. And why would you give me no support? The reason the revolution happened was because of Commies revolting against Japanese rule before the French came back. So if you give me no support, communism in Indochina will most likely fail. That being said, there must be somewhere I can petition for independence, rather than fighting for it first.

Why don't you ask China?

I'm not China, I'm Brazil.
NS, a place where you can deny the holocaust, vouch for the genocide of the male sex, call people "fucking ignorant moron" a clear flame and not be banned from the forums, and have liberal bias mods who don't even listen to your suggestions and just delete them. Even though they said "give us suggestions." But you get punished if you said anything bad about the liberals or Muslims and Palestinians you get punished, but if you insult Jews then that's ok.

Unfairly Delete Nations:
Benomia

Keznov
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Keznov » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 am

IC tomorrow.
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Maqtrybama
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maqtrybama » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 am

Keznov wrote:IC tomorrow.

What? The IC is already up, is it not?
NS, a place where you can deny the holocaust, vouch for the genocide of the male sex, call people "fucking ignorant moron" a clear flame and not be banned from the forums, and have liberal bias mods who don't even listen to your suggestions and just delete them. Even though they said "give us suggestions." But you get punished if you said anything bad about the liberals or Muslims and Palestinians you get punished, but if you insult Jews then that's ok.

Unfairly Delete Nations:
Benomia

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Maqtrybama wrote:
Maqtrybama wrote:
Why don't you ask China?

I'm not China, I'm Brazil.

Then who is China, if nobody? Then what's the point in asking for help?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Maqtrybama wrote:
Keznov wrote:IC tomorrow.

What? The IC is already up, is it not?

The IC has been up for weeks, the SIC has been up even longer
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Benomia wrote:
Maqtrybama wrote:What? The IC is already up, is it not?

Is anyone playing as China?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Is anyone playing as China?

Yes.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Iranian Union (Ancient)
Civilian

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Union (Ancient) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

Can I be Iran

Tadmirtolia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tadmirtolia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 am

I officially declare this thread DEAD!
Pravengria wrote:You're on NS, There's nothing normal here

Valkalan wrote:Epic Romanian Dictatorship? Even your tax rate palatable with a name like that.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 am

Tadmirtolia wrote:I officially declare this thread DEAD!

You're mean, gimme my independence!

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Tadmirtolia wrote:I officially declare this thread DEAD!

No,you cant,this thread is simply OOC no matter how little we use it :roll:
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Craig Anderson
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Craig Anderson » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm

May I take Korea?

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 am

Craig Anderson wrote:May I take Korea?

Both have already been taken. There is a list in the OP, countries that do not have a name next to them are open.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Im losing count what is the date ( i know its 1950 but I mean within the year which day of which month)
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Alouite wrote:Im losing count what is the date ( i know its 1950 but I mean within the year which day of which month)

January 24th.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Alouite » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Benomia wrote:
Alouite wrote:Im losing count what is the date ( i know its 1950 but I mean within the year which day of which month)

January 24th.

Can we move the date forward a week
Hyman Minsky

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Alouite wrote:
Benomia wrote:
January 24th.

Can we move the date forward a week

Soon, but not now. I have something planned that requires some urgance.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 am

Whats happened has happened, now its time for things to get very intresting.

Yugoslavian dictator Tito did something INSANE and Rash and now has to suffer consequences, half of his country has recognized his insanity and is fighting for independence.

Tito is trying to justify his actions and say that these groups are just rebels and anti communists without looking at his actions towards Communist State East Germany.

Macedonia is not as bent up on fighting Yugoslavia, however Tito is doing all he can do to force them back into the union inculding having Titoist enclaves fire on Macedonian cities causing war in Macedonia.

Serbia and Montenegro however are much more Anti Tito and looking to have his head on a platter for his actions, thus sprawling those regions into a bloody civil war. Tito refuses to aknowledge he is a war criminal for his actions and hopes the international community inculding the UF/USSR come to his aid to end this Civil War.

Serbia has offically declared it will hand deliever Tito to East Germany for trial of his war crimes, while Tito promises to end the Rebellions in macedonia, and Serbia. It is for you to decied to watch on the sidelines, or join in. I plan to make this civil war BLOODY and LONG. The war can go either way from outside diplomatic, and military support. Its your choice to play and infulence! THIS THREAD ISNT DEAD! enjoy and have fun!

PS: Dont kill the war via nukes, 5 just went off lol! Our atmosphere must be choking on radiation. I hope each country in this thread does some sort of diplomatic or military thing to infulence this civil war, I think it would be more fun if this war was dragged on like the Yugoslav civil war in the 90s, vietnam, ect. I promise to try and RP some sort of reaction in this war for every infulential post any nation RPs regarding the war. Everyone can contribute to it, even if its a minor diplomatic recignition of a sepratist entity, or a support letter to Tito.

For those who did not see civil war map here it is http://imageshack.us/f/708/yugoslavwar.png/

Blue is Yugoslavia and Pro Tito enclaves
Red is Serbia
Brown is Macedonia
Last edited by Lissiona on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

I have found no post about this "civil war", only reactions.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Ardboe Eire
Minister

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardboe Eire » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 am

Benomia wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Is anyone playing as China?

Yes.

That's me :D
My plan for re-uniting China is on course.
RPs I'm participating in:

Die Wende:The change (Cold War RP)OOC/Signup:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=235188&p=13832294#p13832294

World of 2013 RP(OOC/Sing-up page):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232224

East Vs. West (Cold War RP:OOC/Signups):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232162

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

read the IC? and SIC... fighting happened within an hour after the bombs being dropped...
Last edited by Lissiona on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 am

Lissiona wrote:read the IC? and SIC... fighting happened within an hour after the bombs being dropped...

This is the last post on the IC:

by Carey Price » Today, 1:32 am

OOC: Is it too late to join?
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 am

above it...

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 am

How the fuck did I miss that?
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 am

even inculded a casulty list for the first hour of fighting, sound clips of fire fights. I cant go indepth to battles, cause the war is only an hour into fighting. Just street fighting, and declerations of independence. Tito wants to hold on to power, Macedonia wants out, Serbia wants out and Titos head. I posted a map and everything...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse