NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Origin (IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 am

Mostibus morte wrote:
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:
Axel slightly smiled as the animals messed around with John. There were quite a few animals inside the building, 3 dogs and a parrot. Axel kneeled down as the pekingese come towards him, and started to pet him. Axel broke into a smile then. Still kneeling upon the floor, Axel spoke up, "What's the Pekingese' name?" he asked. Axel turned, and looked at the other dogs, "In fact, what's all of their names?" he said, beginning to approach the others. The Akita and Mastiff. He went to pet them as well. After all, Axel was part animal himself, and perhaps the dogs saw the animalistic characteristics that Axel exhibited. Axel decided to sit on the floor, from his kneeling position, and engage the dogs in activity.

((One month later IRL cos lifes an arss))

As John got up no his feet, he replied to Axel " Well that little terrors name is Hades, the Akita is Yamato and the neapolitan mastiff is Nero", normally the dogs would be a bit more guarded when it comes to people they did not know, Yamato in particular. John sighed lightly, whilst he enjoyed the little distraction with the dogs, he new he had to get down to business. " The reason why we are hear Mike is this" as he said so, he pulled out the epi-pen from his jacket " I need you to run some tests on the content of this". Mike was a bit baffled buy this as he took the epi-pen " I don't get it, why would you bring this to me?" John replied " Be cos you are the only person with the skills needed that I trust". Mike new full well what that tone in Johns voice meant "Ok. I'll get on it right now, it shouldn't take me longer then 20 or 30 minutes. In the mean time Help your self to anything you need" Mike said as he was walking off to another part of his lab/workshop 'I've seen him like this only a handful of times, so what ever is in this thing must be something of importance' Mike thought as he made his way to the lab part of his abode

(((Your up Irish, and sorry for the MONTH long wait)))

Axel smiled, "Little terror? I don't think so. But I suppose he could be at times. " Axel got back to his feet as John started speaking to Mike. Axel stretched a little, and turned to face John. "So....why did we come here, instead of going to the authorities? From what I gather, either you are not too fond of them, or they shouldn't have access to whatever this is."
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse