NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:
Godslayer lifted his blade, a clear challenge. He remained silent, not humoring the False God's request. He took up some fighting stance, his blade still wreathed in the deity killing power. He took a single step forward, activated Sagittae. Hundreds of arrows surrounded him and Luna. forming something of an arena.

Luna

"then its the name when you ended us, God cutter" she began creating a black hole "this will be your cataclysm" it began pulling him in immediately "for the brothers you slain and the sister you cut down, i give my body and soul" her full form began to get sucked in "implosion" the black hole that was behind godslayer imploded and pushed him toward her

Godslayer scowled. A predicament, but one he could utilize to some advantage. He used his fire to launch himself once more, creating a blast large enough to minorly damage his armor, incinerating the entire house they were on. He was sent flying away from Luna, landing on his feet beside the demon fighting Fenrir.

Jakob/Ami

"That Azami could be really useful to our cause. Imagine: with her, we could take on entire legions of Phoenix Knights, and she would only benefit from each fight... truly a wonderful turn of fate."

"Jakob, you think far too much of the uses people have. The most important thing is that we saved that girl's life, and so struck back against the Empire."

"Even so."

Ami sighed. Jakob was one of her closest friends, but he was hard to speak with some times. Cold and tactical, just like his forbidden topic of a brother. Jakob refused to acknowledge his remaining family, despite no clear reason for the ill will betwixt him and his brother. She turned her head to face Jakob but he was gone. Vanished into thin air, having taken the final word. Ami huffed, and picked up a tea tray she had been preparing. She set to search for Azami, hoping to make her feel slightly more welcome, what with Jakob's likely polarizing introduction.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Luna

"then its the name when you ended us, God cutter" she began creating a black hole "this will be your cataclysm" it began pulling him in immediately "for the brothers you slain and the sister you cut down, i give my body and soul" her full form began to get sucked in "implosion" the black hole that was behind godslayer imploded and pushed him toward her

Godslayer scowled. A predicament, but one he could utilize to some advantage. He used his fire to launch himself once more, creating a blast large enough to minorly damage his armor, incinerating the entire house they were on. He was sent flying away from Luna, landing on his feet beside the demon fighting Fenrir.

Jakob/Ami

"That Azami could be really useful to our cause. Imagine: with her, we could take on entire legions of Phoenix Knights, and she would only benefit from each fight... truly a wonderful turn of fate."

"Jakob, you think far too much of the uses people have. The most important thing is that we saved that girl's life, and so struck back against the Empire."

"Even so."

Ami sighed. Jakob was one of her closest friends, but he was hard to speak with some times. Cold and tactical, just like his forbidden topic of a brother. Jakob refused to acknowledge his remaining family, despite no clear reason for the ill will betwixt him and his brother. She turned her head to face Jakob but he was gone. Vanished into thin air, having taken the final word. Ami huffed, and picked up a tea tray she had been preparing. She set to search for Azami, hoping to make her feel slightly more welcome, what with Jakob's likely polarizing introduction.

luna

"oh no, you don't, not her!" she wormhole her way over to him. "take me instead" she threw the black hole at the demon and slayer. most of her body was gone. her core now exposed, she stood between him a Fenrir. luna mouthed to Fenrir "flee"

Fenrir

she nodded and ran using increased speed from sucking the demon of his power. she ran to the exit, she knew this was her best way to freedom as she will be the last of her kind if she escapes.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:15 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Jakob/Ami

"Even so."

luna

"oh no, you don't, not her!" she wormhole her way over to him. "take me instead" she threw the black hole at the demon and slayer. most of her body was gone. her core now exposed, she stood between him a Fenrir. luna mouthed to Fenrir "flee"

Fenrir

she nodded and ran using increased speed from sucking the demon of his power. she ran to the exit, she knew this was her best way to freedom as she will be the last of her kind if she escapes.

As she ran, Godslayer surrounded her with a barrier of flames, as he lunged forward, striking Luna, cleaving her core in two with Deicide. He then started for Fenrir, trapped by massive walls of holy fire.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:54 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
luna

Fenrir

As she ran, Godslayer surrounded her with a barrier of flames, as he lunged forward, striking Luna, cleaving her core in two with Deicide. He then started for Fenrir, trapped by massive walls of holy fire.

Luna

she made a wormhole in her final moments, for Fenrir to leave. the black hole she left pulling The slayer in, slowly as the buildings nearby began being pulled in "goodbye my wolf" she said as her body vanished to oblivion

Excalibur

he picked up Kishi and threw him at the slayer "by the holy light..." he walked to the slayer his nullifying light casting down upon him "...i will avenge my brothers and sisters, ill rip you apart!" he then charged at him, his sword dragging on the ground behind, sending sparks up and cutting the ground.

Fenrir

she jumped through the wormhole sending her a few meters away but outside the firewall, she then quickly made decoys sending them in different directions

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Luna

she made a wormhole in her final moments, for Fenrir to leave. the black hole she left pulling The slayer in, slowly as the buildings nearby began being pulled in "goodbye my wolf" she said as her body vanished to oblivion

Excalibur

he picked up Kishi and threw him at the slayer "by the holy light..." he walked to the slayer his nullifying light casting down upon him "...i will avenge my brothers and sisters, ill rip you apart!" he then charged at him, his sword dragging on the ground behind, sending sparks up and cutting the ground.

Fenrir

she jumped through the wormhole sending her a few meters away but outside the firewall, she then quickly made decoys sending them in different directions

Godslayer took his attention away from the wolf. The much larger sword-wielding opponent was rushing him now, after literally throwing a man. Dodging Kishi, Godslayer assumed his fighting stance, deactivating the fire that had once blocked Fenrir. He spoke the first words he had uttered since entering the field. "Do not allow the Wolf to get away!" He barked out the order to the other two individuals, never taking his gaze off of Excalibur.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Luna

Excalibur

Fenrir

Godslayer took his attention away from the wolf. The much larger sword-wielding opponent was rushing him now, after literally throwing a man. Dodging Kishi, Godslayer assumed his fighting stance, deactivating the fire that had once blocked Fenrir. He spoke the first words he had uttered since entering the field. "Do not allow the Wolf to get away!" He barked out the order to the other two individuals, never taking his gaze off of Excalibur.

Excalibur

He slashed his blade forward, ripping the ground up sending stones and random objects at the slayer “you will pay for killing them, Kin slayer!” His blade soon met with the slayer and their swords locked as Excalibur’s light prevented the slayers abilities from activating

Fenrir

Four wolves of the same look as her ran in different directions as she bolted to the alleyways doing her best to lose any followers. She made more doubles as she went.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Kishi

Kishi walked towards Excalibur the chains on his body rattled as he was thrown. As Kishi flew past the new fighter he spun, the chains that wrapped his body fell to the ground and allowed Kishi to catch himself. His eyes started to shift, the chain like pupils tightened into a ball as his sight locked onto Excalibur. Kishi sprinted at Excalibur, the chains rattled about as dashed passed the godslayer. as he ran he whipped the chains around, breaking through the incoming stones. He raised his arms along with the chains and they whipped up at Excalibur, the ends of the chains were very heavy and would easily cleave through his flesh or knock his blade aside. Kishi spoke in a deep voice, "Damned bastard! I'll show you what happens when you try to throw me aside!" . Even without magic Kishi was not to be taken lightly.

Ira

The new combatant had came by and just started to tear apart the opponents, this kind of annoyed Ira. Fenrir had been attempting to drain his essence but he didn't have any in his body after he moved it to his sword, so he was rather glad that she left. He returned the power to his own body, a flame engulfed him and he landed on the ground. The bite mark on his leg quickly healed, and he grabbed his blade. The godslayer told them not to let the wolf escape and Ira scoffed, "You came in and interrupted our fight, now you think you can boss us around?" Ira took to the sky and watched the four wolves split up and run in different directions. He kept track of each of them without following them and just before they would have gotten out of his view he shot them each with a bolt of lightning.

Arash

"That's unfortunate," Arashi spoke when the Empress told him of their lack of an heir. Just then a man that seemed rather familiar to Arashi entered the room. Arashi gave him a once over, he listened to the words the man spoke, they were filled with rage and sorrow. Arashi spoke to the general, "You must remain calm, rage will not benefit you in a situation like this." He stood off to the side of the Empress and the general. His red hood fell down off of his head, his hair was short except for one long ponytail. He held his hand up and a red and gold staff summoned itself. With his staff in had he began to walk out of the room, "I am going to find the trail of the culprit."
Last edited by 5pb on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Excalibur

He slashed his blade forward, ripping the ground up sending stones and random objects at the slayer “you will pay for killing them, Kin slayer!” His blade soon met with the slayer and their swords locked as Excalibur’s light prevented the slayers abilities from activating

Fenrir

Four wolves of the same look as her ran in different directions as she bolted to the alleyways doing her best to lose any followers. She made more doubles as she went.

Godslayer could not use magic, but it seemed his blade and armor were just as mythical as they always were, as strong if not stronger than Excalibur's. His physical immunity made him overpowering. He realized he could not strike with Deicide, due to the nature of Excalibur's silence. He was prepared however. He did not need Deicide if he could slay him as any other opponent.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 pm

excalibur

he Side stepped the obvious attack then grabbed the chains and pulled the wounded kishi to him. Stabbing his sword in kishi stomach but missing anything major. “Filth, how dare you interrupt me” he growled tossing him to the side

Fenrir

Her hind legs were struck but she was able to heal the damage in no time. She kept on running as she made more decoys. She then hid into a building sending out three more decoys to trick everyone following. As she began absorbing from ira, it’s her cursed bite, the victim becomes a battery for her no matter how much one heals themselves.

A rune forms on ira’s leg where he healed the wound

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Xichung wrote:excalibur

he Side stepped the obvious attack then grabbed the chains and pulled the wounded kishi to him. Stabbing his sword in kishi stomach but missing anything major. “Filth, how dare you interrupt me” he growled tossing him to the side

Fenrir

Her hind legs were struck but she was able to heal the damage in no time. She kept on running as she made more decoys. She then hid into a building sending out three more decoys to trick everyone following. As she began absorbing from ira, it’s her cursed bite, the victim becomes a battery for her no matter how much one heals themselves.

A rune forms on ira’s leg where he healed the wound

Kishi

The blade barely managed to slip between the chains and pierced through Kishi's stomach. Despite the pain Kishi continued to push forwards. The blade fully pierced his body, but he didn't slow down. Four chains were attached to Kishi's right arm and had small bladed tips. These chains were worn as claws. When Kishi reached the hilt of the blade he smiled, he quickly grabbed Excalibur's head and forced him to look at his eyes. The chain like pupils began writhing and twisting, Excalibur would be filled with fear from an unknown presence. Kishi let go of Excalibur's head and pulled his arm back to strike, but before he can he freezes. Do it, devour him! Unleash your full potential! BREAK THIS SEAL KISHI! He heard a voice talking to him, inside of his head, it was familiar to him. He shook of the voice within seconds and plunged his hand into Excalibur's body, his grasp aiming for the core within his body.

Ira

He snickered as the wolf ducked int the building, and three more came out. "DO YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT?" Ira raise his arm and summoned a small ball of flames in his palm, "WrathFire!" He threw the flame down onto the building causing it to explode and burn in a show of blue flames.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Excalibur

He head but kishi “filth!” He roared and tossed him the ground and stepped on him. “Im gonna kill you!” He pushed his sword down on him. Even if his seal would break all of it would be silenced

Fenrir

She was able to leave through the back. She is now near a dog hole, some of He decoys are making it to the main gates.

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Xichung wrote:Excalibur

He head but kishi “filth!” He roared and tossed him the ground and stepped on him. “Im gonna kill you!” He pushed his sword down on him. Even if his seal would break all of it would be silenced

Fenrir

She was able to leave through the back. She is now near a dog hole, some of He decoys are making it to the main gates.

Kishi

He was knocked back slightly by the headbutt, though the false god tried to knock him down. Kishi smiled as he stepped back off of the blade, avoiding the attack, and let out a twisted smile, "I'm filth? I'M FILTH?" Kishi shouted to the one in front of him, "you aren't even worth the dirt on the bottom of my shoe." He ripped his cloak off and tossed it in front of him so his image would be obscured for a few seconds, and it was enough, he wrapped his chains around the sword and pulled Excalibur to him, as he began to approach Kishi spoke, "Seventh Level Seal Break!" For that fraction of a second when his seal broke he was able to use his magic, a purple chain link fired out from a portal at a rather high speed aimed at Excalibur's core. To add onto the attack Kishi once again thrust his hand at the core.

Ira

He scoffed again as he watched the smoke clear and the prey wasn't there. He knew she was around the building that he had destroyed, he landed and began scanning the area for places she could have hid in. He saw a doghole but ignored it at first glance.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:57 am

Excalibur

“Damn you” he coughed up a black liquid, he then reached inside himself and crushed his core. “I’ll be back” a bright light flashed as Excalibur vanished, the light blinded everyone who was nearby

Fenrir

She sent a decoy to pass by ira as she crawled into the dog hole. She was able to escape into the outside, freedom. He greatest desire.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 am

“Damn you” he coughed up a black liquid, he then reached inside himself and crushed his core. “I’ll be back” a bright light flashed as Excalibur vanished, the light blinded everyone who was nearby

Fenrir

She sent a decoy to pass by ira as she crawled into the dog hole. She was able to escape into the outside, freedom. He greatest desire.

Godslayer winced at the blinding light. As the two gods vanished. He sheathed his sword, and his armored form disappeared, seemingly returning to where he had conjured it from. He scowled. He was going to have to hunt both of them down, though he knew there were not the main cause of the present threat. He sensed a far darker hand in this, though one not revealed to him yet.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:11 am

Fenrir

Kishi

He staggered back as the light struck his eyes, but that was the least of his worries. With Excalibur dead the silence would wear off, that means the seal would return in full. Before he had a chance to prepare several large chains fell from the sky, coated in electricity. They began to heavily shock Kishi, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he let out a grotesque scream as his muscles convulsed. After several seconds of the continuous pain Kishi passed out, and the chains vanished. Kishi fell to the ground, covered in burns, blood, and shattered chains.

Ira

He saw the clone run away and he immediately struck it with a bolt of lightning and then froze it solid with ice. He knew it wasn't the real Fenrir, even if she was a dog she wouldn't be dumb enough to walk out into the open. He took to the skies and flew back towards Kishi and Godslayer, he saw the remains of Excalibur and also the unconscious Kishi. He shook his head before landing nearby, "The wolf slipped out during a building's collapse."

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am

5pb wrote:

Fenrir

Kishi

He staggered back as the light struck his eyes, but that was the least of his worries. With Excalibur dead the silence would wear off, that means the seal would return in full. Before he had a chance to prepare several large chains fell from the sky, coated in electricity. They began to heavily shock Kishi, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he let out a grotesque scream as his muscles convulsed. After several seconds of the continuous pain Kishi passed out, and the chains vanished. Kishi fell to the ground, covered in burns, blood, and shattered chains.

Ira

He saw the clone run away and he immediately struck it with a bolt of lightning and then froze it solid with ice. He knew it wasn't the real Fenrir, even if she was a dog she wouldn't be dumb enough to walk out into the open. He took to the skies and flew back towards Kishi and Godslayer, he saw the remains of Excalibur and also the unconscious Kishi. He shook his head before landing nearby, "The wolf slipped out during a building's collapse."

"Damnable. But not unexpected. I have cause to believe these are not the last of the beings I must slay either." Godslayer turned to face Ira, his eyes an unnatural gold. "These gods, false deities, whatever they may be... I must slay them." He then began to walk off further into the city to examine the damage done.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 am

Irina

she walked through the cityscapes, all destroyed buildings, and death. she yelled out "anyone alive!" she saw a man walking through the city "hey you!" she called out

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:14 am

Xichung wrote:Irina

she walked through the cityscapes, all destroyed buildings, and death. she yelled out "anyone alive!" she saw a man walking through the city "hey you!" she called out

He glanced at Irina, but otherwise paid no heed, walking on through the wreckage. His collar was pulled high, covering the nape of his neck and hiding his seal.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:

He glanced at Irina, but otherwise paid no heed, walking on through the wreckage. His collar was pulled high, covering the nape of his neck and hiding his seal.

Irina

"Hey, stop, i need you to explain what happened here" she ran after the man, hopping over debris on her way over.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:47 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Irina

"Hey, stop, i need you to explain what happened here" she ran after the man, hopping over debris on her way over.

"I can explain nothing to you. I just arrived here. I am trying to discover what happened here for myself." He continued walking as he spoke, not bothering to look at her as they conversed.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:52 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:

"I can explain nothing to you. I just arrived here. I am trying to discover what happened here for myself." He continued walking as he spoke, not bothering to look at her as they conversed.

Irina

she looked at him confused "then who are you and why are you here?!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 am

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Irina

"I am but a man." He did not state his purpose, and his final words bore an air of finality. He was done speaking, or at least, he was attempting to convey that he was done speaking.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Irina

"I am but a man." He did not state his purpose, and his final words bore an air of finality. He was done speaking, or at least, he was attempting to convey that he was done speaking.

Irina

"look that doesn't fly with me, i want a name, or i might as well call you the etira that destroyed this place and killed so many" she growled not taking the hint "i need to know if your one of the survivors or not, so can do what i can to get you to a safe place" a zombie crawled out from some rubble as they are still around with the hollowed ground curse.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

Irina

"look that doesn't fly with me, i want a name, or i might as well call you the etira that destroyed this place and killed so many" she growled not taking the hint "i need to know if your one of the survivors or not, so can do what i can to get you to a safe place" a zombie crawled out from some rubble as they are still around with the hollowed ground curse.

He saw the zombie appear forth, and a single Sagittae arrow burst from his palm, slaying the beast instantly. "I am neither this 'Etira', nor am I in need of protection. I was sent here to fulfill a purpose. That is the most of it you should concern yourself with."
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Irina

He saw the zombie appear forth, and a single Sagittae arrow burst from his palm, slaying the beast instantly. "I am neither this 'Etira', nor am I in need of protection. I was sent here to fulfill a purpose. That is the most of it you should concern yourself with."

Irina

She sighed “do need healing?” She looked him over “no, then can you kindly help me find survivors so they can be healed”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse