NATION

PASSWORD

New Imperialism - AH RP v 1.1 [OOC, Signup]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Nation Name: Trans-Midwestern Confederation
Symbols: Corn , Wheat, and Fasces
Population: 18,000,000 (approximately)
Location/Claims: Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota
Capital City: St. Louis
Government Type: Confederal Republic
Ideology: Freedom
Leader/s: President Martin Banks
Economy: Free Market Capitalism
Infrastructure: Mostly agriculture, although heavy industry is starting to pop up in the more urban areas
Army: Approximately 180,000 troops
Navy: Only a small Brown-Water Navy made up out of modernized Civil War-esque ironclads and a variety of other smaller ships
Goals: To keep their independence
History: The Confederation was formed in 1849 when several of the states, recently granted independence from France, met in the city of St. Louis and united into the Trans-Midwestern Confederation. In 1852, a civil war nearly broke out between the Whig Party and the Democratic-Republicans, but was deftly handled by the President to ensure both parties were appeased, but the peace agreement actually favored the Democratic-Republicans. The government was stable for the next three decades, until there was a territory dispute between the Confederation and England, over the Apostle Islands and Isle Royale in Lake Superior. War broke out and with the unpreparedness of the confederation's navy, almost lost, but the British naval forces were decimated by a combination of onshore artillery batteries and their extensive naval mine system. A peace agreement was eventually reached, giving the Confederation control of both of the islands, from where they are now strengthening their navy. Due the increase of hostilities in the world, they are building up their military, and a consrciption plan has been drafted in the event of war.
RP Sample: :eyebrow: ....... ;)
429 ..... THOUSAND!!!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Gibberan wrote:Nation Name: Trans-Midwestern Confederation
Infrastructure: Mostly agriculture, although heavy industry is starting to pop up in the more urban areas
Navy: Only a small Brown-Water Navy made up out of modernized Civil War-esque ironclads and a variety of other smaller ships
History: The Confederation was formed in 1849 when several of the states, recently granted independence from France, met in the city of St. Louis and united into the Trans-Midwestern Confederation. In 1852, a civil war nearly broke out between the Whig Party and the Democratic-Republicans, but was deftly handled by the President to ensure both parties were appeased, but the peace agreement actually favored the Democratic-Republicans. The government was stable for the next three decades, until there was a territory dispute between the Confederation and England, over the Apostle Islands and Isle Royale in Lake Superior. War broke out and with the unpreparedness of the confederation's navy, almost lost, but the British naval forces were decimated by a combination of onshore artillery batteries and their extensive naval mine system. A peace agreement was eventually reached, giving the Confederation control of both of the islands, from where they are now strengthening their navy. Due the increase of hostilities in the world, they are building up their military, and a consrciption plan has been drafted in the event of war.
429 ..... THOUSAND!!!!

Damn it man, I just invaded that northern corner of Minnesota.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 pm

429 ..... THOUSAND!!!!

Can I now have 75,000,000 population if he has 18,000,000?
There is no England...if you decimated the English fleet, they would still have 90% of their navy left.
Last edited by Emilio Aguinaldo on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
429 ..... THOUSAND!!!!

Can I now have 75,000,000 population if he has 18,000,000?

And I a 35 mil and Adlex a 45 mil?
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:32 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Can I now have 75,000,000 population if he has 18,000,000?

And I a 35 mil and Adlex a 45 mil?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t some of the territories he claims part of you guys? Sorry if it ain’t cause I don’t really care about the US.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:There is no England...if you decimated the English fleet, they would still have 90% of their navy left.

Not the entire British Fleet, just a small task force sent to capture the islands

And what do you mean no England? Great Britain isn't taken on the map.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:And I a 35 mil and Aldelxane a 45 mil?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t some of the territories he claims part of you guys? Sorry if it ain’t cause I don’t really care about the US.

I'm pretty sure they don't. Anyhow, yeah, if he gets 18 million, then we should have what Inesea said.

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Alright, when I post my next post, Siam will begin it's invasion of Somalia/Djibouti. Over the course of 3 posts, wars will be fought, and the area will be conquered.

Baja California y Sonora
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Baja California y Sonora » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Elderowa wrote:Alright, when I post my next post, Siam will begin it's invasion of Somalia/Djibouti. Over the course of 3 posts, wars will be fought, and the area will be conquered.

China already invaded Somalia... :unsure:

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Gibberan wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:There is no England...if you decimated the English fleet, they would still have 90% of their navy left.

Not the entire British Fleet, just a small task force sent to capture the islands

1.You decimated whatever the hell they brought. You only destroyed a tenth, they still have more or less nine-tenths to kick your shit in.
2.Exactly, it isn’t taken. It’s colonies has been stripped from her, and it is not even a power from 1800 onwards.

Elderowa wrote:Alright, when I post my next post, Siam will begin it's invasion of Somalia/Djibouti. Over the course of 3 posts, wars will be fought, and the area will be conquered.

Yes, invade China.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Not the entire British Fleet, just a small task force sent to capture the islands

1.You decimated whatever the hell they brought. You only destroyed a tenth, they still have more or less nine-tenths to kick your shit in.
2.Exactly, it isn’t taken. It’s colonies has been stripped from her, and it is not even a power from 1800 onwards.

Yes, invade China.

Noooo, don't invade China, invade Indonesia! :twisted:
Last edited by Aldelxane on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:And I a 35 mil and Adlex a 45 mil?

Technically, I just launched an invasion into northern Minnesota.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t some of the territories he claims part of you guys? Sorry if it ain’t cause I don’t really care about the US.

Technically, I just launched an invasion into northern Minnesota.

Respond the same way I did to Hannover, just continue invading.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Technically, I just launched an invasion into northern Minnesota.

Probably will. And the Apostle Islands are mine as well.
I'm really tired

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Technically, I just launched an invasion into northern Minnesota.

No! We can't afford more enemies! Either get him to remove his claim to Northern Minnesota, or give up the territory.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Respond the same way I did to Hannover, just continue invading.

No! We can't afford more enemies! Either get him to remove his claim to Northern Minnesota, or give up the territory.

Relax, Pacific and I will curbstomp him.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Respond the same way I did to Hannover, just continue invading.

If you can’t handle making enemies I will invade Minnesota.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Oh look, that Isle Royale belongs to the NSA. There goes the new guys history.
I'm really tired

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:42 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Oh look, that Isle Royale belongs to the NSA. There goes the new guys history.

The NSA: Spying on you since 1776

Elderowa
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elderowa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Baja California y Sonora wrote:

China already invaded Somalia... :unsure:

Oh, really? Then can we just take Djibouti?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Oh look, that Isle Royale belongs to the NSA. There goes the new guys history.

The NSA: Spying on you since 1776

You only date to 1776? I accelerated colonization and said i got independence in 1741.
I'm really tired

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Aldelxane wrote:No! We can't afford more enemies! Either get him to remove his claim to Northern Minnesota, or give up the territory.

If you can’t handle making enemies I will invade Minnesota.

That's not the point. I have enough to handle invading New Netherland, without an enemy to the West.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:If you can’t handle making enemies I will invade Minnesota.

That's not the point. I have enough to handle invading New Netherland, without an enemy to the West.

Give him a realistic population, and we can handle him.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Elderowa wrote:
Baja California y Sonora wrote:China already invaded Somalia... :unsure:

Oh, really? Then can we just take Djibouti?

Nah, do what you did to the Mughals to China in Somalia.

Threaten them, then hide behind dutchman. You will ultimately get Somalia.

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Aldelxane wrote:The NSA: Spying on you since 1776

You only date to 1776? I accelerated colonization and said i got independence in 1741.

Ok, since I want to be before you, date changed to 1737. I just assumed we were going with the Revolution for some odd reason, considering it never happened.
Edited:
The NSA: Spying on your nation since 1737
Last edited by Aldelxane on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse