NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A New Dawn (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 am

Arlye Austros wrote:Seems everyone is against me. If only I had a better king and a better heir.... Nothing a couple of stabbity stabs canpt fix. :)

On the other hand. Did anyone saw the reference to "The Hedge Knight" in my post?

Well, given a few conditions House Tula would probably have Rhaegar marry Tiana (the benefit of worshipping the Valyrian Gods, males can marry two wives) once they start up the rebellion in the Riverlands and Rhaegar flies over to deliver the terms of peace.

Arlye Austros
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 am

Independent States of Tula wrote:
Arlye Austros wrote:Seems everyone is against me. If only I had a better king and a better heir.... Nothing a couple of stabbity stabs canpt fix. :)

On the other hand. Did anyone saw the reference to "The Hedge Knight" in my post?

Well, given a few conditions House Tula would probably have Rhaegar marry Tiana (the benefit of worshipping the Valyrian Gods, males can marry two wives) once they start up the rebellion in the Riverlands and Rhaegar flies over to deliver the terms of peace.

Well, Tiana could be used for that. Anrea, on the other hand, is heading south with her little brother. they need to get away form some maniac. I might also have to deal with the Marcher Lords.
Arlye Austros, the New South. In the Nibaru Expense. -Future Tech-
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).
Pro Stark, Impeach Tommen

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 am

Central Mursia wrote:Name of House: House Ashwood
House Banner: (If no image, describe) A black, burned out tree on a blue sea background
General Description of House: Ashwood are a old rich house that were awarded White harbor by either Bolton or Stark, depending on whom you ask. They are a Northern house, that worships the old gods particularly. The house is very rich and profitable, with tariffs and trade bulking up the treasury. The members of the house are known to be very frugal, with most of their spending on building new towns and villages around White harbor, building up villages into towns and new villages.In the current civil war, the house has stayed neutral currently, but will soon decide to enter on the behalf of either Bolton or Stark
Head of House: (Name, Age, History, Personality)
Willhelm Ashwood
Willhelm Ashwood was the only son of his father, David. His mother died in childbirth giving birth to his only living Sister. Since his fathers death, he has ruled House Ashwood for 30 years, fastly urbanising many of the land around White Harbor to Ramsgate. The population under is lordship has doubled under his rule, and he has earned the fealty of many minor houses.
He is a hard man, ruthless in nature. His rule is hard, but just. He is not cruel, but he has his set rules. He usually has no mercy, and he inspires no love in his people, only respect and fear. He spends frugally, and despises the southerners, for what they did to his sister, Eleanor. He is neutral on the matter of honor, putting his house first is his main motive
Notable Figures of House: (Name, Age, History, Personality)
Benjen Ashwood
Heir to House Ashwood, White Harbor, Old Castle and Ramscastle firstborn child of Willhelm Ashwood and Alia Ashwood (Can I use a random houses name for her maiden name?)
Benjen Ashwood is known to be the true born son of Willhelm Ashwood, he is kind and merciful in nature, know to be lenient and merciful. He is incredibly handsome, and is yet to be married, with the civil strife going on it is hanging in the balance. The smallfolk love him, and he has be known to be a incredible naval commander, not so good on land

Alia Ashwood
Wife to Willhelm Ashwood, mother of 4children, 2'male and 2 female
(Cannot say much here, as a i do not know her maiden Name)
Her personality is very different to her husbands, and is known to soften her husband. She is kind and generous over the skin, but extremely cunning underneath. She is the main power behind the house, a shrewd negotiator and a beautiful woman, even for her age. Gave birth to Eleanor and Daria late in her life

Ceria Wyman
Sister of Wilhelm Ashwood
Married to Alex Wyman, one of Ashwoods key minor houses oldest sister to Willhelm
Not much is known of Ceria, as she mostly keeps to herself. What is known is that she was hardened by her sisters death, and is not the most warm of people.

Tommen Ashwood
Son of Wilhelm Ashwood, Marshal of Ashwoods Bannermen
A strong fighter and a willful commander, he spent a year of his life stranded on a island, fighting for survival. Since returning, he has become a marshal of the land forces, and has proved himself in battle. He is wilful and strong

Eleanor Ashwood
Daughter of Willhelm Ashwood, namesake of her fathers sister
Extremely beautiful girl, kind hearted nature. Unmarried as of now, but whichever hous the Ashwoods declare for, she will most likely be betrothed to a sibling of that house. Moderately Intelligent but terrible at needlework and housekeeping

Daria Ashwood
Daughter of Willhelm Ashwood, 4th in line for the control of the house
Stone hearted girl, quite pretty although her intelligence is her best quality. She is very cunning, and is known to be one of the most ghost like women. She can hide anything she wants, and lie without blinking.

History of House:
Ashwood is a old house, with its ownership of Whiteharbor and oldcastle spanning several centuries. Nobody really knows how the ashwoods came into existence, the history books only tell us that one house either Stark or Bolton awarded Ashwood White Harbor The previous house, Wyman was destroyed after the only heir was killed in some forgotten battle, and Ashwood was awarded White harbor and all its bannermen, which stretch through the eastcoast
Culture, Customs, and Skills of House:
The ashwoods are renowned ship builders and traders, and its people are the best at ship building. They are great at money keeping, collecting and using. Many of them are honourable, and some not so. They worship the old gods, and the gods wood is one of the biggest in the north. Women aren't as looked down on as in other parts of the world, and some have jobs even in ship building. However, the house is renowned for its extremely harsh laws and regulations, with severe punishments for most crimes, where anything violent from Murder to Rape will get you executed. The wolfs den jails are full of criminals, and House Ashwood has a major problem with lack of space for criminals and tough laws. Many of the people hate them for these rules, as the harshness is known throughout the region. (Note any person may avoid these punishments by taking the black)
Ancestral Estate:
All the land around white harbor
Population:
(I do not know entirely
Cities:
White Harbor
Race Composition:
Northen, mixes of other races from across the narrow sea from traders from the free cities.
Military:
Citadels and Fortresses: (Only Kings or Lord Paramounts will have more than one of these)
Wolfs den/New castle
Army:
250 trained soldiers, 3000 levies that can be called up (Reason being is because of the massive city that White harbor is, plus the lands aroun
Navy:
5 Dromonds, 20 Longships
OOC Info:
Nation Name: Central Mursia
RP Examples: (If no examples, write a short story)
Many examples, I have roleplayed in many a region, and even own my own Roleplaying region too!

Still Denied. Please stop posting these apps.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:05 am

reserve volantis pls
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:05 am

Arlye Austros wrote:

Well, Tiana could be used for that. Anrea, on the other hand, is heading south with her little brother. they need to get away form some maniac. I might also have to deal with the Marcher Lords.

Ah, the peace route I see, very good, very good. I smell rebels! :P

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:06 am

Elepis wrote:reserve volantis pls

No problem.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 am

Elepis wrote:reserve volantis pls

No problem.

as I am on hols, I may not be able to join but I will give it a shot. Long Live the Neo-Valyrian Empire! :twisted:
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 am

Elepis wrote:
No problem.

as I am on hols, I may not be able to join but I will give it a shot. Long Live the Neo-Valyrian Empire! :twisted:

Here, for your hype.
http://i.imgur.com/leqL4RV.jpg

Notice the Westerosi map is wrong, there should be more yellow in it.
Patagonia and its regional neighbours are dominated by the Frankish Kingdom of Argentina and use Modern tech for their affairs. -Modern/Post Modern Tech-

Chilean-Argentine, Pro Union of the Americas (all three). Anti Chavism, anti other stuff. Conservative, but not in extremis (hope so).

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:26 am

Arlye Austros wrote:
Elepis wrote:

Here, for your hype.

You meant black right? You totally meant black...
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:
Arlye Austros wrote:
Here, for your hype.

Nope, yellow, lots of yellow.

The Newton Collation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Newton Collation » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 am

Arlye Austros wrote:

*Sniff Sniff*... I smell northerners.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,Old age should burn and rave at close of day;Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 am

The Newton Collation wrote:

*Sniff Sniff*... I smell northerners.

*Sniff*... I smell... Nothing... Nothing lives in this desert.

Rather Polite Gentlemen
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rather Polite Gentlemen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 am

Arlye Austros wrote:
Elepis wrote:

Here, for your hype.

Hah, figured I'd see that mod eventually. Here's a Mathos I created.

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:34 am

Rather Polite Gentlemen wrote:
Arlye Austros wrote:
Here, for your hype.

Hah, figured I'd see that mod eventually. Here's a Mathos I created.

Yeah, I tried to use the dynasty customizer and revive House Justman by replacing House Mallister, but it seems Justmans don´t get a scripted claim on the Trident as the Durrandon. (On the Stormlands)

Playing the riverlander independence is fun.
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

Also, Rather, (that´s how I am calling you for the sake of simplicity), how is the map of the Riverlands looking so far? I am counting between Durrandon supporters House Darry, Blackwood and Darklyn, due to marriage bonds. That tends to center my support around the God´s Eye region.

I think you got Frey and Piper so far?

EDIT: Hmmmm, Oldstones. I suppose word of its rebuilding would cause some panic in Storm´s End.
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rather Polite Gentlemen
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rather Polite Gentlemen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:06 am

Arlye Austros wrote:Also, Rather, (that´s how I am calling you for the sake of simplicity), how is the map of the Riverlands looking so far? I am counting between Durrandon supporters House Darry, Blackwood and Darklyn, due to marriage bonds. That tends to center my support around the God´s Eye region.

EDIT: Hmmmm, Oldstones. I suppose word of its rebuilding would cause some panic in Storm´s End.

Huh. Didn't realize you had Darry on your side. Yeah, I have Piper and hopefully Frey declaring for me, while other lords are up in the air. Lands around the God's Eye are unorganized as far as we know, since there isn't a Harrenhal to bind them all in a duchy. Those loyalties may be determined by GM I guess. I forgot to mention the Tully's as well, which commands a large army itself. I guess Tula decides their loyalties(in more ways than one, depending on his plans).

Don't worry about Oldstones. the intention is to rebuild it once independence is secured. I doubt much word would reach Stormlander ears.

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am

Rather Polite Gentlemen wrote:
Arlye Austros wrote:Also, Rather, (that´s how I am calling you for the sake of simplicity), how is the map of the Riverlands looking so far? I am counting between Durrandon supporters House Darry, Blackwood and Darklyn, due to marriage bonds. That tends to center my support around the God´s Eye region.

Huh. Didn't realize you had Darry on your side. Yeah, I have Piper and hopefully Frey declaring for me, while other lords are up in the air. Lands around the God's Eye are unorganized as far as we know, since there isn't a Harrenhal to bind them all in a duchy. Those loyalties may be determined by GM I guess. I forgot to mention the Tully's as well, which commands a large army itself. I guess Tula decides their loyalties(in more ways than one, depending on his plans).

Don't worry about Oldstones. the intention is to rebuild it once independence is secured. I doubt much word would reach Stormlander ears.

Well, Darry holds the town of the same name in the Bay of Crabs, Darklyn should be on command of Duskendale, and there is still house Rosby, wich controls an important port in the Blackwater (not a city, but still an important place).

I have no reasons to claim the loyalty of others, but eventually some might preffer the Durrandon over the Mallister for whatever reason :P

EDIT: Oh, and I was actually considering a betrayal from the Darry. Maybe after Alrec kills his own mother.
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Central Mursia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Central Mursia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Central Mursia wrote:Name of House: House Ashwood
House Banner: (If no image, describe) A black, burned out tree on a blue sea background
General Description of House: Ashwood are a old rich house that were awarded White harbor by either Bolton or Stark, depending on whom you ask. They are a Northern house, that worships the old gods particularly. The house is very rich and profitable, with tariffs and trade bulking up the treasury. The members of the house are known to be very frugal, with most of their spending on building new towns and villages around White harbor, building up villages into towns and new villages.In the current civil war, the house has stayed neutral currently, but will soon decide to enter on the behalf of either Bolton or Stark
Head of House: (Name, Age, History, Personality)
Willhelm Ashwood
Willhelm Ashwood was the only son of his father, David. His mother died in childbirth giving birth to his only living Sister. Since his fathers death, he has ruled House Ashwood for 30 years, fastly urbanising many of the land around White Harbor to Ramsgate. The population under is lordship has doubled under his rule, and he has earned the fealty of many minor houses.
He is a hard man, ruthless in nature. His rule is hard, but just. He is not cruel, but he has his set rules. He usually has no mercy, and he inspires no love in his people, only respect and fear. He spends frugally, and despises the southerners, for what they did to his sister, Eleanor. He is neutral on the matter of honor, putting his house first is his main motive
Notable Figures of House: (Name, Age, History, Personality)
Benjen Ashwood
Heir to House Ashwood, White Harbor, Old Castle and Ramscastle firstborn child of Willhelm Ashwood and Alia Ashwood (Can I use a random houses name for her maiden name?)
Benjen Ashwood is known to be the true born son of Willhelm Ashwood, he is kind and merciful in nature, know to be lenient and merciful. He is incredibly handsome, and is yet to be married, with the civil strife going on it is hanging in the balance. The smallfolk love him, and he has be known to be a incredible naval commander, not so good on land

Alia Ashwood
Wife to Willhelm Ashwood, mother of 4children, 2'male and 2 female
(Cannot say much here, as a i do not know her maiden Name)
Her personality is very different to her husbands, and is known to soften her husband. She is kind and generous over the skin, but extremely cunning underneath. She is the main power behind the house, a shrewd negotiator and a beautiful woman, even for her age. Gave birth to Eleanor and Daria late in her life

Ceria Wyman
Sister of Wilhelm Ashwood
Married to Alex Wyman, one of Ashwoods key minor houses oldest sister to Willhelm
Not much is known of Ceria, as she mostly keeps to herself. What is known is that she was hardened by her sisters death, and is not the most warm of people.

Tommen Ashwood
Son of Wilhelm Ashwood, Marshal of Ashwoods Bannermen
A strong fighter and a willful commander, he spent a year of his life stranded on a island, fighting for survival. Since returning, he has become a marshal of the land forces, and has proved himself in battle. He is wilful and strong

Eleanor Ashwood
Daughter of Willhelm Ashwood, namesake of her fathers sister
Extremely beautiful girl, kind hearted nature. Unmarried as of now, but whichever hous the Ashwoods declare for, she will most likely be betrothed to a sibling of that house. Moderately Intelligent but terrible at needlework and housekeeping

Daria Ashwood
Daughter of Willhelm Ashwood, 4th in line for the control of the house
Stone hearted girl, quite pretty although her intelligence is her best quality. She is very cunning, and is known to be one of the most ghost like women. She can hide anything she wants, and lie without blinking.

History of House:
Ashwood is a old house, with its ownership of Whiteharbor and oldcastle spanning several centuries. Nobody really knows how the ashwoods came into existence, the history books only tell us that one house either Stark or Bolton awarded Ashwood White Harbor The previous house, Wyman was destroyed after the only heir was killed in some forgotten battle, and Ashwood was awarded White harbor and all its bannermen, which stretch through the eastcoast
Culture, Customs, and Skills of House:
The ashwoods are renowned ship builders and traders, and its people are the best at ship building. They are great at money keeping, collecting and using. Many of them are honourable, and some not so. They worship the old gods, and the gods wood is one of the biggest in the north. Women aren't as looked down on as in other parts of the world, and some have jobs even in ship building. However, the house is renowned for its extremely harsh laws and regulations, with severe punishments for most crimes, where anything violent from Murder to Rape will get you executed. The wolfs den jails are full of criminals, and House Ashwood has a major problem with lack of space for criminals and tough laws. Many of the people hate them for these rules, as the harshness is known throughout the region. (Note any person may avoid these punishments by taking the black)
Ancestral Estate:
All the land around white harbor
Population:
(I do not know entirely
Cities:
White Harbor
Race Composition:
Northen, mixes of other races from across the narrow sea from traders from the free cities.
Military:
Citadels and Fortresses: (Only Kings or Lord Paramounts will have more than one of these)
Wolfs den/New castle
Army:
250 trained soldiers, 3000 levies that can be called up (Reason being is because of the massive city that White harbor is, plus the lands aroun
Navy:
5 Dromonds, 20 Longships
OOC Info:
Nation Name: Central Mursia
RP Examples: (If no examples, write a short story)
Many examples, I have roleplayed in many a region, and even own my own Roleplaying region too!

Still Denied. Please stop posting these apps.

What is wrong this time?
Pro: British Conservativism, Atheism, Anti Feminism, Tory, Great Britain, Equalitarianism
Against: EU, Labour, Euro, Feminism, Political Correctness

Also known as
United Germanic Union
Co Owner of Global Roleplay Region

Igoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 20, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Igoria » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:
Arlye Austros wrote:
Here, for your hype.

If only you would join with me, all that could be a reality!
I'm a somewhat constitutional hereditary monarchy.

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Igoria wrote:
The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:You meant black right? You totally meant black...

If only you would join with me, all that could be a reality!

I would have accepted, but I stayed in my untrusting character :p
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Alotopia still around? House Arryn seems like my only hope :o

Also, here you got, you Riverlander scum!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 14A073F63/
Last edited by Arlye Austros on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Arlye Austros wrote:Alotopia still around? House Arryn seems like my only hope :o

There is no hope for the Stormlands when your enemy has aerial superiority...

The Newton Collation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Newton Collation » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Arlye Austros wrote:Alotopia still around? House Arryn seems like my only hope :o

There is no hope for the Stormlands when your enemy has aerial superiority...

Tula... You just missed the chance for a very good pun lol :p
"Do not go gentle into that good night,Old age should burn and rave at close of day;Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm

The Newton Collation wrote:
Independent States of Tula wrote:There is no hope for the Stormlands when your enemy has aerial superiority...

Tula... You just missed the chance for a very good pun lol :p

What pun?

Arlye Austros
Minister

Postby Arlye Austros » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Need to add more people to my court, and I think that may imply I take over the Lord of House Darry, if that´s fine. (They are already supporting me it seems)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse