NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox would've said something to the girl, at least she thought it was a girl, but a Necromorph popped out from the ceiling and started running towards Isaac. She screamed as she desperately tried to get him to shoot it's limbs off. "STASIS!" She shouted as she pressed Y. Isaac threw a bolt from his hand and struck the Necromorph, causing it to enter a stasis field and thus slowing down. She then had him expertly dismember the creature and continue on as she started to breathe again. Playing the game in the dark wasn't the best idea, but she secretly liked getting scared.

Bones had heard the screaming from down below. Must be Dead Space 2, he thought, I'm not letting this slip by.

He walked over to the cage he kept in the corner of his room. In this cage were some of the worst monsters from Bone Fort. He pulled one out. It looked like a xenomorph from the movie Aliens, but was the size of a small dog. Perfect, he thought. He brought it over to the air vent and pushed it in.

I wonder when the screaming will start? I should time this. He pulled out his pocket watch and waited.

"turns around and sees the xenomorph coming out from the vent" WTF!? WHEN DID THAT THING MOVE INTO MY VENT!?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"turns around and sees the xenomorph coming out from the vent" WTF!? WHEN DID THAT THING MOVE INTO MY VENT!?

OOC: It went into Monofox's room, not your's.
Last edited by Bone Fort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox couldn't help that she was easily scared, but at the same time it was her fault for playing it in the dark. And of course, the flashlights on the weapons never did shine in a wide enough area. The only other flashlights that were worse than that were the Tactical Lights in Battlefield 3. The field they shone was like a quarter. There was a knock at the door, causing her to jump. She wasn't expecting anyone today, or at all for that matter. She opened the door a crack. Whoever was on the other side wouldn't be able to see her face. "Yes?" She asked.

Hey,Stop screaming and shouting would ya? it's just dead space 2! it's not real!So stop acting like a baby."walks back up stairs"

Monfrox shut the door and felt very irritated. How dare she, this game was pretty scary, even though it was only a game. "Alright then, fine." She went back to it, found a save point, turned it off, and then sat in her chair. Things were primed in her room, and a thought from her evil side poked at her conscious. "Go ahead, you know what to do. Plaaaaay it." It said. Monfrox indulged this thought, plugged in her headphones to the laptop, turned it on, and began to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Instead of screaming, she'd be whimpering in a corner for the rest of the night.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

"watches the TV"...................man,im bored........their is not much to do.I Know ill prank some people! no wait eh.........Ill get in serious trouble..
"is dying from boredom"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

He continued to wait, but he heard no screaming. He shrugged.

Must've gotten lost. Oh well, plenty more were that came from.

He got three spiders from the cage. They were about the size of a man's head, so big they almost didn't fit in the vent. He shoved them in. The noise Monofox was making would attract them to her room. He pulled out his watch and waited.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Monfrox was busy in the Prison section of the game. Fortunately for her, she never played the game for more than 15 minutes at a time. After multiple run-ins with the Gatherers, she shut the game off and closed her laptop. Too much horror for the night. She looked up to see a rather large spider above her and froze in place. It slowly let itself down until it's ugly mug was inches from her faced. Her whimper slowly turned into laughter. Was this it? Just a spider? She had seen Lurkers bigger than this. She smacked it off to the ground and grabbed the silver suitcase out from under the bed while it recovered.

Opening the case, she retrieved her 44 magnum revolver, loaded the chamber, and spun it round before locking it in. The spider was now with his two friends. She didn't care, as she stood them off like an sharpshooter. Repressing the urge to make a Dirty Harry quote, she drew the pistol and fired three shots, killing the spiders. Now that she had that out of the way, she took the guts and disgusting remains and tossed them in the trash. If this kept up, she'd call the exterminator. Sure, she made a better one than one who was paid, but bullet holes weren't as attractive when in a room.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox was busy in the Prison section of the game. Fortunately for her, she never played the game for more than 15 minutes at a time. After multiple run-ins with the Gatherers, she shut the game off and closed her laptop. Too much horror for the night. She looked up to see a rather large spider above her and froze in place. It slowly let itself down until it's ugly mug was inches from her faced. Her whimper slowly turned into laughter. Was this it? Just a spider? She had seen Lurkers bigger than this. She smacked it off to the ground and grabbed the silver suitcase out from under the bed while it recovered.

Opening the case, she retrieved her 44 magnum revolver, loaded the chamber, and spun it round before locking it in. The spider was now with his two friends. She didn't care, as she stood them off like an sharpshooter. Repressing the urge to make a Dirty Harry quote, she drew the pistol and fired three shots, killing the spiders. Now that she had that out of the way, she took the guts and disgusting remains and tossed them in the trash. If this kept up, she'd call the exterminator. Sure, she made a better one than one who was paid, but bullet holes weren't as attractive when in a room.

Odd, no screaming. Heard gunshots, though... I take that as a challenge.... challenge accepted. Better wait a little while before doing anything else, wait for her to lower her guard. Preferably nightfall. Yeah, that will do. She won't know what hit her.

He smiled. This was going to be fun.
Last edited by Bone Fort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:31 pm

gunshots? what is going on over their?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:gunshots? what is going on over their?

Yay gun time! *Pulls out assualt rifle*
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Monfrox blew the smoke from the barrel of her revolver with a quick huff and then emptied the cylinder of bullets and shells. She laid the piece in back in the briefcase. It had many layers, for different weapons systems. She would never let anyone know, as she always liked to show rather than tell. And when she brought our the big one, that wasn't going to be a good day for anyone. For now, she yawned and sat in her chair again. This time, she ejected Dead Space 2 and put in Splinter Cell Conviction. She needed some time to wind down, and brushing up on her assassination techniques wouldn't hurt.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 pm

*Playing Minecraft and making a giant castle*
*blown up on minecraft*
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff damn creepers

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm

HA!"is playing minecraft as a creeper and attacking dabfia"
man,i do love mods.BOOM! AHAHA!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:HA!"is playing minecraft as a creeper and attacking dabfia"

*Kills creeper tsuyoi in minecraft*
haha not gettin' my stuff today!

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:HA!"is playing minecraft as a creeper and attacking dabfia"

*Kills creeper tsuyoi in minecraft*

Look at your house you just built,Looks like i left a hole in it and it's also on fire.I did what i needed to do.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Kills creeper tsuyoi in minecraft*

Look at your house you just built,Looks like i left a hole in it and it's also on fire.I did what i needed to do.

Damn it all *Plants tnt on the house blows it up and makes one made out of 3 block thick Cobblestone*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Look at your house you just built,Looks like i left a hole in it and it's also on fire.I did what i needed to do.

Damn it all *Plants tnt on the house blows it up and makes one made out of 3 block thick Cobblestone*

"builds a statue of a gundam muscle posing on the top of it"
Now it looks better.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Damn it all *Plants tnt on the house blows it up and makes one made out of 3 block thick Cobblestone*

"builds a statue of a gundam muscle posing on the top of it"
Now it looks better.

*Plants tnt on it*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Monfrox yawned as she grew bored of breaking necks and popping caps into people's heads. She shot more lights than people though. SO, she changed games once more. This time, it was her favorite. Metro 2033. Practically a game of herself as the setting, but toned down a bit less, it was a work of art. The story was captivating and the gameplay was immersive. She loved every minute of it so much, she had played it straight through more than 15 times. She paused and looked at her watch, wondering why it was so quiet before continuing on.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"builds a statue of a gundam muscle posing on the top of it"
Now it looks better.

*Plants tnt on it*

do not blow up my gundam!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Plants tnt on it*

do not blow up my gundam!

*blows it up*
*laughs*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:do not blow up my gundam!

*blows it up*
*laughs*

"comes out of my bedroom and slams dabfia threw the floor"
YOU BLEW MY GUNDAM!............and i was gonna name him larry.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*blows it up*
*laughs*

"comes out of my bedroom and slams dabfia threw the floor"
YOU BLEW MY GUNDAM!............and i was gonna name him larry.

Oww FFFFFF

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

you derverse that for killing larry!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:you derverse that for killing larry!

*Pistol rage (shooting everything*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:you derverse that for killing larry!

*Pistol rage (shooting everything*

"closes the door"
how noisy
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse