NATION

PASSWORD

Aggathis, a Fantasy Medieval Roleplay|IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Aggathis, a Fantasy Medieval Roleplay|IC

Postby Albertae » Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm

In the year 623, the Essagar Empire is torn into several pieces by warmongerers, corruption, fear, and pride. The two main instigators are a king from the Essagar Empire and a half-brother from the Praegadin Kingdom. There was no longer an Imperial Law. Kings secede from the Empire, vassals bicker and fight among one another for each other's land. The emperor has no power now that his 'loyal' kings have left him each on his own journey to carve a new path in the world of Aggathis. The world of Aggathis is at odds. The once strong and powerful human empire now lies in a dark shroud of inability and dearth of leadership.

Now 5 kingdoms and one weak emperor lie in what use to be the Essagar Empire, Ekkoru, Eoxaguth, Braeligus, Ialliron and Sleoteca. Which king will be the victor? Or will no king be the victor, but the delvilish Elven King. That is for you to decide.
This is Aggathis.
Last edited by Albertae on Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Mon May 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Avriare wandered aimlessly across the forest careful not to run into any orcs or bandits. He gathered some medicinal erbs as he walked taking a break every once and a while to check for game to hunt finding nothing but a rabbit and a small fox.
Theme song of the week: I feel like dancing by All Time Low
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Mon May 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Kemwon, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Dajkẽni

Jeyekin Dajkẽni, a proud lad of eughteen, had not expected the call to his Father's residence inside the keep. However, what he expected was none of his concern. His father had called anyway. He had sent his most trusted servant to Jeyekin's chambers. Jeyekin had been awake for the entirety of the last night, yet his mind raced with a thousand different scenarios of what might happen. He had always possessed a good mind - strong of will and sharp as a spear, his father had said as much. Sand-King Rorin Dajkẽni was not one to give out flippant encouragement at the click of the finger or the drop of a hat. Moreover, he had the same thing affirmed to him by his tutors and teachers. His father had always been too busy on his own to educate him personally. Though he did not resent this. If all went to plan, he would one day be Sand-King of Eoksãgud, and from the great Stormy Desert to the Sand Sea, from the dunes of the North to the oases of the South, all of the land would be his. He would protect the realm, and all of its many wealths.

But why now did his father call for him? He knew that his Father had been searching for his Uncle Korgan Dajkẽni for a long time. Perhaps he was to set out with an army to capture him, dead or alive. He didn't necessarily want to kill his uncle - he had never known him, but all he had heard from his other uncles was good. But he would obey his Father. He would prove himself worthy to be Sand-King, even if it meant sacrificing all he held dear. He must prove himself worthy.

He opened the door to his Father's study. Inside the study lay a great number of magnificent things - a lion's head mounted on the wall, as well as his father's numerous spears which he used for sport and in executions. His Father's greatsword, Lionstooth, lay in a cabinet, guarded by springs and traps which only the Sand-King and his Chancellor knew how to unlock. But perhaps the most surprising thing in the room at the time was Jeyekin's sister, Bedora, two years older than Jeyekin and tall, with flowing black hair, deep brown eyes and olive skin. Jeyekin glanced towards his father.

"Interrupting anything? I can leave if you wish."

"No. I need you both here. Sit," Rorin gestured towards two chairs, and both siblings sat on them. "I take it neither of you know why you're here?" Both siblings shook their heads, and Rorin continued, "Shame. I would have hoped it would be obvious. Nevertheless, it appears the intrigues of greater men will never be evident to the naïve minds of children."

Rorin stood, walking to a cabinet made of Ironwood, the grain of the wood imperfect and twisted. Jeyekin nearly laughed - it seemed almost like his father, twisted and old. Rorin produced a bottle of brown liquid from the cabinet, as well as three glasses. Jeyekin glanced towards his sister, who at this point had resigned herself to the vile brown beverage which now poured from the bottle into the three glasses. Rorin gave two glasses to his children, before taking one for himself and locking the bottle away in the cabinet. Jeyekin took a sip - it was bitter and sharp. He and his sister both hated the beverage, but could not understand why his father found it so enjoyable.

"I expected some degree of curiosity, else I would not have called you here," Rorin said, his words cutting like knives.

"Why did you call us here, father?" Bedora asked, if only to appease her father.

Rorin put down his glass at his desk and stood, beginning to walk around the office like a prowling lion, waiting for the prey to walk into an unsuspecting trap. "At some point, you two will be the generation of rulers in this land we call home. At present, there are no generations after yours to carry on the bloodline. If I died right now, the crown would pass to an heirless Sand-Prince, and the nobles under us would begin to question their position. This would not do. Thus, you shall be married to safeguard this family's future."

Neither child spoke, but both held back feelings of understandable anger. Their father went behind their backs and was to marry them off to someone - probably a lesser Lord in Eoksãgud somewhere.

"Who shall it be, father?" Jeyekin asked finally, only saying what Rorin wanted to hear.

"Foreigners. From Braeligus."

Bedora stood, indignant, and Rorin stared at her with an ominous glare. "You would marry us off to lions, as if to be sheep to the slaughter? Have we not fought with them long enough? Have they not..."

"We need allies, girl," Rorin spat at Bedora, "And we aren't getting anywhere with Ekkoru. The other Kingdoms are too far away to be of any use to us, and should a war come, we need to be prepared for anything, and that includes an attack from the Elves!" Rorin's head seemed to clow a shade of red, but he soon calmed down enough to continue. "Jeyekin, you will be married to one of the Lion-King's daughters, and Bedora, you will be married to one of his sons; if the gods permit, to his heir. I shall hear no more of it from you. Do you understand?"

Both lay silent for a few seconds, before saying, "Yes, father," each in-turn, and then became silent once more.

"Good. Now you may leave."

They stood and walked out of the door.

Essagar Empire
The Capital City

A boy went about his day. He had just returned from the market, and was bringing back bread and vegetables for his family. He had been given the money to use by his father. They didn't live a life of luxury, but lived well enough regardless. He walked back towards his home, and relished in the afternoon sun.

"'Scuse me, boy," a man said as he passed him, "Could I take everything you've got there?"

The boy gazed at him, bemused. "I'm not sure what you mean."

The man smiled, his eyes hidden by a hood, "You know exactly what I mean."

He brought up a knife to his neck, and put his hand over his mouth.

"Come nice and quiet-like, and we'll be done soon enough."

He dragged him into an alleyway. He imagined he would die. The man began searching his pockets, probably for coins or something else of value. Suddenly, the man standing over him stopped moving. A spear protruded through his belly, and blood began to run out of the hole left by it. A man in plate armour stood behind, shield in hand, and removed the spear. The first man fell over, and the other one wiped the spearhead of blood. The boy stood.

"You saved my life!"

The man looked at him, his eyes almost comtemptful in their regard for him. "Yes," he said finally, turning his back to walk away from the boy in the street.

"Is that it?" The boy asked, "Are you just going to walk away?"

"Yep."

The boy stopped chasing after the man, and stood in the alleyway. He looked at the vegetables strewn across the floor. From out of nowhere, another sack of vegetables landed in the boy's arms. By the time he looked around to see where the man was, he was gone. He would probably never know where, and never see him again. After standing in shock for a moment, he walked off.
Last edited by Keshokif on Mon May 23, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Federal Republic of Keshokif
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law
Factbook is love, factbook is life...
INTP, Communist, Linguist

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Mon May 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Albert was strolling in the forest as usual, he poked his staff on the ground poking it making holes and he ran to Avriare and thought they can have a nice long chat and find a new friend.

"Good morning to you" he looked at his game "Huh looks like there's not much of a game, tried vegetables?" Albert then grabbed his hat revealing his hair and stretched the hand with his hat and pulled out a rabbit instead.

"Oswald! So this is where you've been hiding" he put down the rabbit again and grabbed 5 carrot sticks and put his hat back on still offering the carrots
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Mon May 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Vulkata wrote:Albert was strolling in the forest as usual, he poked his staff on the ground poking it making holes and he ran to Avriare and thought they can have a nice long chat and find a new friend.

"Good morning to you" he looked at his game "Huh looks like there's not much of a game, tried vegetables?" Albert then grabbed his hat revealing his hair and stretched the hand with his hat and pulled out a rabbit instead.

"Oswald! So this is where you've been hiding" he put down the rabbit again and grabbed 5 carrot sticks and put his hat back on still offering the carrots

"Eh I'm not much of a vegetable person" he said as he got a small fire ready not looking up from his work. "Thanks anyways though...." He finally got a fire started and began to slowly cook the rabbit. "I will never understand why people like you keep rabbits as pets they serve no purpose like a dog, cat, or any farm animal...what could it be useful for besides food?"
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue May 24, 2016 7:37 am

Basdukãm

Leön sat motionless, completely and utterly still. It hurt at first to do this but he soon was able to lose himself in his thoughts. Pompidour sat to his left and Clovis to his right. They had been waiting for hours for their prey to arrive. A single snap of a twig or rustle of the bushes could make it all for not.

Leön looked up at the canopy of the jungle and smiled. A group of chimps were swinging through the trees, hollering at each other. They played in the dangerous heights of the trees like it was nothing, swinging and moving swiftly. They did not see the small hunting party below them, which was good. The last thing they needed was a bunch of curious chimps ruining their hunt.

Leön was about ready to call it off, they could try again tomorrow, but it would be a waste of the day for sure. Pompidour was looking forward to brining in a big hog for the feast and Leön had felt good about their prospects on the way out. The spirits seemed to have other plans; the hogs would live another day.

Before he stood up though a group of seven hogs broke through the brush and into the clearing in front of them. The hogs thought their day couldn’t get any better, before them lay a choice picking of roots and fruits. Leön stole a quick look to the other couple, and they each choose out their targets. Leön gave the signal and they sprang up, golden bows in hand. The hogs squealed and ran but they were close targets, and didn’t stand a chance. Four hogs sprinted back into the brush; Leön, Pompidour and Clovis each had hit their targets.

Leön was pleased, he had a clean kill, and the arrow piercing the hog’s heart gave the creature a quick death. Clovis had done the same, but Pompidour had shot to hogs leg in his haste, the poor creature squealed in fear, unable to move. “Clovis quick, give him peace, he doesn’t deserve this pain.” Clovis nodded and drew his axe, quickly cutting the hog’s throat. Leön stood over his partners and watched, making sure he didn’t cause the beast any more pain. The hog soon stopped moving and found peace.

“Remember Clovis, the Hogs don’t want to die. They are peaceful creatures and only want to feed off the lands bounty. We must thank their spirit for allowing us to use their body for our own needs. We show respect by giving a clean kill, no extra suffering. You will shoot fifty times when we get back, that shot was sloppy.” Clovis nodded and frowned, his face showing shame. “Now give the hog it’s last rights, so it may truly be at peace.”

“Yes father” Clovis knelt by the hog. He touched his forehead, and then touched the hog’s head, and then touched his heart, then touched the hog’s heart, then clapped his hand together. While his hands moved he spoke quietly. “Thank you, beast of the jungle. Your body will be used to feed us and strengthen us. We do not take your sacrifice lightly, we are all come from the same place and we all return to it when our time is done. May you find peace.” Pompidour placed his hand on Clovis’s shoulder and nodded his approval. Leön and Pompidour did the same with their animals and then they slung them over their backs, preparing to go back home.

The way back was slow going, but before they knew it they were back home. They dropped the hogs off for the servants to clean and Leön turned to Clovis. “Now for your shooting. Grab all your brothers, including your second-brothers, take them with you. Everyone can grow from someone’s mistake, fifty shots for everyone.” Clovis nodded and ran off to complete his task.

Pompidour watched as Clovis ran off. “He’s a good boy, you push him too hard sometimes, you remind me of your father when your like this.” Leön scowled at the comparison. Clovis was named after the king's youngest brother.

''He wants to be as stronger as Regulus, that kind of ambitious behaviour would be dangerous in the future if he doesn't know his limits. If my schemes are succesful we'll be feared in the near future'' Regulus the heir had always been stronger, faster, and a better fighter. One day, Leön the little lion came home with a famed human killing tiger wrapped around his shoulders and earned the title “Regulus” proving his right to the throne.
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 8:50 am

Throne Room of Ekkorus Palace

King Ekkorus IIII sits on his throne breathing heavily. All are gathered as the kingdom knows he is to die soon. He breathes the first of his last words,"Bring...me...", there was a long pause for a moment and everyone was sure he was going to die,"...Aimery I."

Minutes later Aimery I walks in haste towards his father. He says,"Father what is wrong? Are you okay? How man-"

Ekkorus cuts him off telling him to shush so he may say his last words,"My son I'm going to die soon, and you must lead our kingdom, you must unite the empire and defend against the orcsamer hordes. They are coming once more. The orcsamer hordes are coming once more!" The lords and ladies, courtiers and servants all gasp horrified. These were his last words as his chest stopped reverberating. A single tear rolls down Aimery's left eye, he motioned for the throne room guards to clear the room of everyone. Aimery kneels down on his left crying at the sight of his loving father's death. He was a man of integrity, warmth and happiness. He was an icon to those successful and a symbol of hope to those down on their luck. He was a leader, a man who Aimery held dearly in his heart and held him over everything, even his own child.

Two hours later, Aimery has his father put into the process of a royal funeral. He then takes the crown of his father. He has it polished and refurbished and then has a group of messengers send messages across the human realm that there was a new ruler of Ekkoru. There was a new rulership and he intended to do things the right way. He needed allies and he needed to conquer.
Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 24, 2016 9:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Tue May 24, 2016 9:46 am

Basdukãm, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Wermodi

Borod Wermodi strode confidently down the corridors of the Castle, knowing from years of walking its halls exactly where he was to end up. He had been living in the castle since he was born, 54 years ago, and must have walked every hall at least a hundred times. This time was no different. As he passed banner after banner, the golden suns of his house glaring down upon him, their lips twisting up into an almost sick grimace, he came closer to his destination.

He opened the door, seeing his father, the Duke, on his bed, with his brother and sister standing beside. He had expected this - it was no different to normal. The Duke had been bed-ridden for three years, and had been frail before then. It was truly a miracle that he was still alive, but now was not the time for wondering over miracles.

"Borod," Lakara said, surprised at her younger brother's sudden arrival, "What is it you want?"

Borod nodded curtly at his sister and took a moment to glare at his brother, "I have a message here from the Sand-King," Kelin stepped forward, but Borod held the letter away from him. "I was under the impression that it was our father who was Duke, not you."

Kelin stood straight, indignant at his brother's affront to his character, "I am the regent in his stead. Unless you wish to find yourself travelling the long distance down the castle ramparts alone, I suggest you give it to me."

Lakara stepped in, "Now now, we mustn't fight. Keep level heads, both of you."

Borod glared at his sister, before looking back towards Kelin, who straightened his neck, saying "Fine," and forcing the paper into his hand. "I would have no experience with letters anyway. I exist only to serve you, oh great Duke-Pretender." He bowed halfheartedly, and left the room.

Lakara shook her head in disgust. "One of these days, you two are going to get in a lot of trouble," she said, disapproving tones playing on her every word.

"One of these days, we'll be trying to kill each other, and one of us will win." Kelin said, opening the letter. Inside was an invitation to a ball being held in the Sand-Queen's honour. "Look. All that ado about nothing. Naturally we cannot attend, certainly not with Father in his way."

"I will never understand your rivalry. When you were both young, you were inseparable. What changed?"

Kelin stood for a moment, beofre speaking, "When you are young, the pressures of the world never seem to take hold. I don't know whether he would have gained a cruel disposition naturally or whether it was Father's brutal military training, but something broke Borod. The entire duchy hangs in the balance, and with a single tantrum, he could send the realm into civil war."

"Don't be like that. I have faith that you can win the moot. Even if you don't, he shan't be all that bad, surely?"

Kelin gazed worriedly at his sister, before screwing up the message and throwing it in the fire that had been lit to keep the Duke warm. "Useless piece of paper. If he ever comes in with a similar message, tell him not to disturb father. He needs his rest."

"He sleeps all day anyway, Kel," Lakara responded, "But I shall do as you command. The last thing he needs is an invitation to my daughter-in-law's gods-forsaken Yearday or feast or whatever."

"Are you planning on returning to Kemwon?"

"Soon. When this blows over. If you're right, then I may be forced to."

She opened the door and left the room, leaving a silent Kelin. Soon, his father would be dead, and all the nobles around the realm would come to see him fight against his brother. Whether or not he could win was another issue.

Kemwon, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Dajkẽni

"Mwesos! My, is it good to see you!" Jasos Dajkẽni moved closer to embrace the man standing opposite him in the grand hall. They both embraced for a few heartfelt, honest seconds before Jasos spoke again; "I haven't seen you since you were sent off to enforce the King's order off east!"

"Well, that was some time ago, Jaz," Mwesos laughed, "You had left for the Mages' Hold by the time I returned! I would never have thought it if I didn't know my brother like you do - High Mage of Eoksãgud. What an honour!"

"Oh, it isn't that special. I'm really just a court wizard as far as Rory is concerned. But you! Marshal of the Kingdom! You have the largest army this side of the Mɥusepin River at your command! Do you ever worry you'll get drunk off all that power?"

The two laughed, for a moment forgetting that they were high-up noble officials and imagining that they were back in their youths, playing games in the sands outside the castle or messing with the stablemaster. They had been thick as thieves in their childhood years, and it was no different now.

"So, uh..." Jasos trailed off after a moment, "How is Rory doing? As Sand-King, I mean. He was younger when I left, and news doesn't exactly come easily in the Hold."

"As well as Father would have hoped." Came a resounding voice from the door. The two turned to see Sand-King Rorin standing, dressed in fine robes and as ominous and frightening as ever.

"Rory. How good to see you." Jasos spoke with much less enthusiasm than he did with Mwesos.

"Yes. I suppose it is. I'm sorry, but I appear to have missed the conversation you were having beforehand. I doubt it was of any real importance, such as running my Kingdom. Have you returned from the Hold for good?"

"Yes, brother. I am here to serve you as High Mage, as you requested."

"Good. Now, Mwesos. Aren't you supposed to be training the peasants of Kemwon how to hold spears, or am I mistaking you for someone else?"

Mwesos swallowed before continuing. "You are correct, brother."

"See to it then. If we are not ready when and if war comes, I will hold you personally responsible."

Mwesos bowed, before tapping Jasos on the shoulder and leaving the room. Rorin meandered down the stairs threateningly. "Now. Jasos. Has the time you have spent at the Hold changed you, or may I still rely on you to serve our house well?"

Jasos paused before continuing, "I am still a Dajkẽni, and my loyalties are the same in case you are wondering."

"What are our house's words? Tell me."

"'Grow Through the Sand'."

"Good. A tree cannot sustain itself. It needs soil to ground it, sunlight to nourish it, and space to grow. Once it does, every branch and leaf works together to bring the success of the tree. In our land, it is even more important. Your loyalty must be to our house foremost. Your work as a mage and a scholar can come later if you are needed by your brothers, your kinsmen, and your clan. Am I clear?"

Jasos chuckled weakly, "You already sound like Father. Yes, I understand."

"Good. You can rest today, but I shall work you tomorrow." With that, he left the room. Jasos looked around - the throne room hadn't changed much. The banners still hung on the walls, the throne still stood at one end of the long room, though the carpets were now made of lion skins. Perhaps Rorin was attempting to make a statement? He dismissed the thought, before retiring to his new quarters in the Mage's tower.
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

Definitions:
Kingsguard- These are battle-hardened soldiers who have completed the quest of taming a mountain lion in the mountains of Ekkoru and bringing it back their own personal pet. These men have also been deemed worthy by the King through their sheer quickness. In battle this is a small, but major force to be reckoned with taking their ferocious tamed and trained mountain lions into battle.

The Next Morning
Drill Grounds

King Aimery I gets atop his horse ready to ride towards Eoxaguth for negotiations. On a horse to his right sits his favored diplomat, to his left sits his Economic Advisor and behind him sits his son, his son surrounded by 50 kingsguard. Next to Aimery II sits King Aimery I's captain of the kingsguard. They ready themselves to ride on to the capital of Eoxaguth to establish negotiations.

Two weeks later..
King Aimery I "The Quick" arrives at the capital of Eoxaguth. They wait outside of the gates awaiting entry. Ones of the kingsguard flies the banner high and proud to show our kingdoms strength.

Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 24, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue May 24, 2016 10:30 am

Braeligusaranyë

The Magister’s chambers smelled like medicine. The odors of spices and drinks and pastes filled the air, aggravating The King’s head pains more even that the sunlight that shone through the open windows. He could close his eyes to block out the sun, but he couldn’t block out the stench.

“How much longer, maester?” he asked, raising a hand to his forehead and gently massaging his temple with the thumb.

“Shortly my lord, shortly,” Maester Manfred replied, removing the bit of liquorice root from its bath of vinegar, honey, and cloves. “Here, chew on this. It took me quite some time but I found the recipe in one of my books. It should put an end to your headaches, though if it doesn’t work return and I’ll administer milk of the poppy.”

“I hate the taste of vinegar.”

Maester Manfred chuckled. “You hate the taste of milk of the poppy as well, though the last time you came to me to ease your affliction I seem to remember you nearly begging for it.” The Lord grunted, glaring into his Magister’s eyes. “I jest, Lord.”

“My apologies, Magister, I’m simply not in a mood for such things.” He took the liquorice root and put it into his mouth, cringing at the taste of vinegar that found its way around his mouth. It was quickly masked by the honey, and he welcomed the soothing taste. “Have you treated this affliction before? Aside from on myself, I mean.”

“Actually I have. Your grandfather, had headaches of this magnitude, though his were much more frequent than yours.” The maester turned back to clean the bowl he’d used to prepare the remedy. “I came to serve shortly after your grandfather became lord, when the old maester passed. Do you remember your grandfather?”

The Lord gently moved his head from side to side, taking care not to exacerbate his condition. “He died just before my second nameday, I’ve been told.”

“That he did. He had headaches similar to yours quite often. You’ve come to me thrice in four months where he would come once every week. He’d only ever ask for milk of the poppy, and only in small amounts.”

“Is that why you forgot this recipe?” the lord asked as the honey began to lose its taste, allowing the vinegar to overpower it.

Maester Manfred nodded. “It had been nearly twenty years from your father's death until you began to suffer from them, and he never asked for it so I had no need for it. I’d only remembered there was an alternative after you came to me with your last spell. In any case my lord, rest here for a short while. I have faith that this will work.”

It did work after some time. The pain in The King’s head began to slowly subside, as did his sensitivity to the odors in the room. In time he could walk without sending bolts of pain to his skull, and when this happened he left the maester’s chambers, making his way up to a balcony overlooking his family’s lands.

He watched as his sons practiced at tilting in preparation for the upcoming tourney. Nearby eight of his house’s guard practiced at archery, though he couldn’t make out which ones they were. Others were running spear drills and practicing swordsmanship, overseen by Ser Theomore. Only his wife was nowhere to be seen, as Leön ''Regulus'' had left earlier that day to tour the Sandlands in search of securing a marriage agreement.

“Did you have another of your headaches, my darling?” asked a voice from behind.

The king turned to see Pavetta standing behind him, tiny pink and yellow flowers dotted throughout her hair like a crown. “Aye, I did.”

She stepped forward, leaning against the low wall beside her husband. “I saw you going into Maester Manfred’s room holding your head.”

“What were you doing spying on me?” he asked in a playful tone.

The woman smirked at him. “Haven’t you heard? I’m a spy for the wolf queen, she wants our lands for her own private estate.”

“Is that so?” the lord inquired. “Well then I’m afraid I’ll have to arrest you, little spy. But first, you’ll have to tell me everything you’ve learned. I can’t have the queen learning of our house’s secrets.”

“I overheard you and your brother speaking with the old Anselm the morning after the burials,” she said, looking back out over the balcony. “You and Harry are supposed to find brides for the children.”

The king nodded, patting his wife’s head. “Don’t worry, I already did that. Remember you’ll still be the most important woman in my life.”

“Have you anyone in mind? One from the Elves or from the sandlands, maybe? I think their beauty is ashtonishing.”

“Are you still jealous because of that issue? My heir has elven blood in his body but you are his mother, he won't dare to deny that. I want our children to seek the hand of a sand princess, though I’m certain Leön would prefer a woman who is a bit more… appealing.”

The King smiled at her. Most times when his wife spoke, it was with an air of sophistication that was well beyond her years. At times she could be so young that The king would forget she was still but a granny, one who’d seen war and feared death, but one who dreamt of knights in glimmering armor atop proud, strong horses coming to whisk her away to a life of happiness. Times like this brought that fact back to him. He draped an arm around his wife, drawing her into an embrace that she returned. “Whichever woman or man our children marry, my dear, will be the luckiest in this world.”

Rēgulus: is Latin for 'prince' or 'little king'
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Crimoria
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Tue May 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Vadker the legendary leader of the Black Guard was feared through out the kingdoms. He had defeated many forces far larger then his own with ease. He and a small group of about 50 men were travelling past gates of Eoxaguth's capital city. Looking at it , Vadker admired it . Even in this troublesome times the city still stood strong. He put his blade away and had his men change direction. They walked up to the gates with their banner high for all to see. They had come to the city to collect supplies for their journey back to the Blach Guards home in the mountains.

Dismounting his horse and putting his crossbows away. He grabbed a small bag of 20 gold pieces and began to walk to the gate to enter. Behind him several men jumped off to follow there great leader. The Black Guard troops were very skilled and it's only rumoured but it's believed one Blacj Guard could take on two orcs by themselves. Though this is just rumoured.

Vadker looked at the gate with his armour on. Calling out" May I come in for I am Vadker the leader of the Black Guard". Waiting for a response he put th coins in his belt and wiped some dirt off his armour.
Last edited by Crimoria on Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(List of things I'm against)
Calling people stupid/judging someone without knowing them/Judging a country without having lived there/racism/sexism/ judging someone just because they don't follow a religon/Putin

(Things I love)
Starwars/Australia/Equality/Canada/Germany/Netherlands/Thailand/Fallout/orange/ burritos/environment/apocalypse RPs/reptiles/Roleplays/pokemon
Quote: " Why waste your life working for money when it's really working for something that will not remember you"

Note: Fallout 4!!!!!

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Crimoria wrote:Vadker the legendary leader of the Black Guard was feared through out the kingdoms. He had defeated many forces far larger then his own with ease. He and a small group of about 50 men were travelling past gates of Eoxaguth's capital city. Looking at it , Vadker admired it . Even in this troublesome times the city still stood strong. He put his blade away and had his men change direction. They walked up to the gates with their banner high for all to see. They had come to the city to collect supplies for their journey back to the Blach Guards home in the mountains.

Dismounting his horse and putting his crossbows away. He grabbed a small bag of 20 gold pieces and began to walk to the gate to enter. Behind him several men jumped off to follow there great leader. The Black Guard troops were very skilled and it's only rumoured but it's believed one Blacj Guard could take on two orcs by themselves. Though this is just rumoured.

Vadker looked at the gate with his armour on. Calling out" May I come in for I am Vadker the leader of the Black Guard". Waiting for a response he put th coins in his belt and wiped some dirt off his armour.

King Aimery I Partheseus takes off his helmet revealing the face of the prince who was deemed by all in the land to be the quickest and most agile man in combat. He'd competed in many personal combats and tournaments showing his prowess. He looks to his left at the banner risen high realizing that-that is King Vadker. I turn to him and say,"I'm King Aimery I "The Quick" Partheseus of Ekkoru. You must be King Vadker of Sleoteca." Aimery I points to his son,"This is my son, Prince Aimery II Partheseus." Surrounding him are the 40 fabled kingsguard famous for their prowess, agility and quickness. One man is a force to be reckoned with, all of them is equal to that of an army.
Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 24, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

Crimoria
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Tue May 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Vadker looks at this prince and smiles though one couldn't see it. " Why hello to both of you ". Vadker turned there way before walking app to them and asking" why are you here my friends exactly ". Behind him were several Black Guard warriors. These men were armed to the teeth and large blades on their back making them hard to best in combat. Four of them stood in each corner of Vadker as to protect him. He nodded to one of his man to go get the supplies and threw the troop the coins who then proceeded into the city.
Last edited by Crimoria on Tue May 24, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(List of things I'm against)
Calling people stupid/judging someone without knowing them/Judging a country without having lived there/racism/sexism/ judging someone just because they don't follow a religon/Putin

(Things I love)
Starwars/Australia/Equality/Canada/Germany/Netherlands/Thailand/Fallout/orange/ burritos/environment/apocalypse RPs/reptiles/Roleplays/pokemon
Quote: " Why waste your life working for money when it's really working for something that will not remember you"

Note: Fallout 4!!!!!

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Crimoria wrote:Vadker looks at this prince and smiles though one couldn't see it. " Why hello to both of you ". Vadker turned there way before walking app to them and asking" why are you here my friends exactly ". Behind him were several Black Guard warriors. These men were armed to the teeth and large blades on their back making them hard to best in combat. Four of them stood in each corner of Vadker as to protect him.

"We come to negotiate an alliance between our two kingdoms. Eoxaguth and Ekkoru once were friends, but the bond was broken through conquest and the Essagar Empire." Aimery had left the safety of his Kingsguard sure of his ability to down enough of the Blackguards for his kingsguard to get to him. He was a renowned fighter across the land. And his reputation had made him a scary person to engage in personal combat. He motioned for his kingsguard to stay with the entourage.
My Political Compass:

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Vulkata wrote:Albert was strolling in the forest as usual, he poked his staff on the ground poking it making holes and he ran to Avriare and thought they can have a nice long chat and find a new friend.

"Eh I'm not much of a vegetable person" he said as he got a small fire ready not looking up from his work. "Thanks anyways though...." He finally got a fire started and began to slowly cook the rabbit. "I will never understand why people like you keep rabbits as pets they serve no purpose like a dog, cat, or any farm animal...what could it be useful for besides food?"

Albert then put back the 4 carrots in his hat and then ate the last 5th carrot.

"They're good for transports if they're a bunch and they're good scouts as well" he pointed to a tree branch and there's a owl looking at them "Animals can be scouts if you've earned their respect and their trust but they're also good for food"

He chuckled by this and left

"If you need of me i am where i am needed and in a forest" he whistled and a huge hole was formed beneath him and the main cause were rabbits.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Tue May 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Albertae wrote:
Crimoria wrote:Vadker looks at this prince and smiles though one couldn't see it. " Why hello to both of you ". Vadker turned there way before walking app to them and asking" why are you here my friends exactly ". Behind him were several Black Guard warriors. These men were armed to the teeth and large blades on their back making them hard to best in combat. Four of them stood in each corner of Vadker as to protect him.

"We come to negotiate an alliance between our two kingdoms. Eoxaguth and Ekkoru once were friends, but the bond was broken through conquest and the Essagar Empire." Aimery had left the safety of his Kingsguard sure of his ability to down enough of the Blackguards for his kingsguard to get to him. He was a renowned fighter across the land. And his reputation had made him a scary person to engage in personal combat. He motioned for his kingsguard to stay with the entourage.

Kemwon, Eoksãgud
Outside the Castle of House Dajkẽni

"Vadker! Lord of Sleoteca and Leader of the Black Guard!" Mwesos Dajkẽni had been walking down the road to meet the King outside his gates, but had not expected to see the Black Guard waiting outside his brother's castle. He bowed to the man warmly, as a fellow warrior who he could respect, "It's been a while since I've seen you here. What are you doing this far North?"

He then turned to the other King who stood outside the Castle gates, "And you must be Aimery. My brother was expecting you. However, we did not expect you so soon. How was your trip through Basdukãm?"
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Keshokif wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Kemwon, Eoksãgud

"Vadker! Lord of Sleoteca and Leader of the Black Guard!" Mwesos Dajkẽni had been walking down the road to meet the King outside his gates, but had not expected to see the Black Guard waiting outside his brother's castle. He bowed to the man warmly, as a fellow warrior who he could respect, "It's been a while since I've seen you here. What are you doing this far North?"

He then turned to the other King who stood outside the Castle gates, "And you must be Aimery. My brother was expecting you. However, we did not expect you so soon. How was your trip through Basdukãm?"

"It was fine my fair king. I expect that you've heard of my father's death and now that I am in power there will be changes? I've come to negotiate with the both of you. My father is neglected relations with the both of your kingdoms, but I will change that. I hope you have a place for my forty kingsguard?" Guards atop the gate realize the significance of the name, but stand still waiting for their king to give them orders.
My Political Compass:

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Tue May 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Vulkata wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:"Eh I'm not much of a vegetable person" he said as he got a small fire ready not looking up from his work. "Thanks anyways though...." He finally got a fire started and began to slowly cook the rabbit. "I will never understand why people like you keep rabbits as pets they serve no purpose like a dog, cat, or any farm animal...what could it be useful for besides food?"

Albert then put back the 4 carrots in his hat and then ate the last 5th carrot.

"They're good for transports if they're a bunch and they're good scouts as well" he pointed to a tree branch and there's a owl looking at them "Animals can be scouts if you've earned their respect and their trust but they're also good for food"

He chuckled by this and left

"If you need of me i am where i am needed and in a forest" he whistled and a huge hole was formed beneath him and the main cause were rabbits.

"So weird...." He sighed finishing his meal. After he was finished, he grabbed up his pack and headed out of the woods toward elf territory

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Albertae wrote:"It was fine my fair king. I expect that you've heard of my father's death and now that I am in power there will be changes? I've come to negotiate with the both of you. My father is neglected relations with the both of your kingdoms, but I will change that. I hope you have a place for my forty kingsguard?" Guards atop the gate realize the significance of the name, but stand still waiting for their king to give them orders.

Kemwon, Eoksãgud

Mwesos looked up to the guards on the wall, somewhat annoyed at their visible, visceral reaction to the name 'Kingsguard'. He too had heard of them, but would never have admitted, even if true, that the Kingsguard were any more skilful or powerful than the Sand Brigade of House Dajkẽni - skilful with a spear, and ruthless. But he did not want to cause a fight. He knew the men would want to meet these still impressive warriors.

"Certainly, your grace. If you would like, I can allow them into the Sand Brigade's regimental halls. We always keep an extra hundred living quarters free in case of visiting armies - non-hostile ones, of course." He clicked his fingers, and two members of the Sand Brigade came forward to lead the Kingsguard to their destination.

"As for you, your grace, you may come with us into the keep. My brother will meet you there. He has a few members of the Sand Brigade with him, so if it would make you feel safer, you could probably take, maybe... two Kingsguard with you. My brother wouldn't mind."
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Keshokif wrote:
Albertae wrote:"It was fine my fair king. I expect that you've heard of my father's death and now that I am in power there will be changes? I've come to negotiate with the both of you. My father is neglected relations with the both of your kingdoms, but I will change that. I hope you have a place for my forty kingsguard?" Guards atop the gate realize the significance of the name, but stand still waiting for their king to give them orders.

Kemwon, Eoksãgud

Mwesos looked up to the guards on the wall, somewhat annoyed at their visible, visceral reaction to the name 'Kingsguard'. He too had heard of them, but would never have admitted, even if true, that the Kingsguard were any more skilful or powerful than the Sand Brigade of House Dajkẽni - skilful with a spear, and ruthless. But he did not want to cause a fight. He knew the men would want to meet these still impressive warriors.

"Certainly, your grace. If you would like, I can allow them into the Sand Brigade's regimental halls. We always keep an extra hundred living quarters free in case of visiting armies - non-hostile ones, of course." He clicked his fingers, and two members of the Sand Brigade came forward to lead the Kingsguard to their destination.

"As for you, your grace, you may come with us into the keep. My brother will meet you there. He has a few members of the Sand Brigade with him, so if it would make you feel safer, you could probably take, maybe... two Kingsguard with you. My brother wouldn't mind."

Aimery noticed the King's message,"My lord do not worry. The thing my kingsguard are most infamous for is their modesty and honorability. I see that your House enjoys the art of the spear. I too have mastered the spear." Aimery motions for his son to follow him as well as his entourage and the Captain of the Kingsguard, Harloc Bethelram.
Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 24, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Eoksãgudaranyë

The steamy breath of the horses filled the air as their hooves beat steadily against the cold ground. Leön grumbled as he pulled his thick fur coat more tightly about himself, adjusting his seat in the saddle as he looked back to where his companions.

At least it's an excuse to get out of that bloody city, much nicer up here... Leön's thoughts drifted back to the years he had spent out in the wilds, living as a simple hunter and gamesman. Often during the colder months of the year he would travel north, hoping to find beasts fleeing from the even more bitter cold from farther up.

"Lord Regulus, please just have a bit to warm yourself..." Kermit reigned his horse up beside Leön's, holding out the steaming skin of spiced wine. Kermit and Ser Elmo made up two of the four people whom Leön considered vassals. He had been half-tempted to bring along Captain Grover for the trip as well, but he felt he could not in good conscience leave Bryen to rule his city alone.

"Fine..." He said bruskly, taking the proffered skin and swigging from it, trying to mask the delightful taste of the wine with a cold scowl. "...The way you lot go on about it you'd think there is a blizzard approaching at top speed, intent on freezing the lot of us to death..." He glanced over at Angelina, riding to his left upon her horse. "...wine Angelina?"

The girl nodded her head thankfully as she took the wine skin, cradling it gently in her arms as if it were a precious newborn as she felt the warmth tickle her fingers. Unlike the others in the party she was not used to the cold climates. I miss the palace... She lamented silently, taking a long sip from the wineskin, glancing over at the others before taking one more. It's so nice and warm... Her eyes fluttered shut as she raised it again.

Her love of the drink didn't pass Leön's notice, but he supposed he couldn't really blame her. After all, she was not used to the climate... And she never seemed like she would be a drunkard under normal circumstances. He shook the thoughts from his head as he glanced back at his retinue of guards, all wearing the red cloaks of his house. After he conducted a brief and silent inspection of their dress and manners he turned forward in his seat once more, nodding his head towards Angelina as their gazes met.

Off in the distance loomed the hold of Basdukãm, growing closer with each passing minute. He was frankly still puzzled by the raven he had received inviting him to come meet with Lord Dajkẽni on an urgent issue. Leön couldn't recall ever meeting the man, his thoughts wandering back to any times they might have met.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Albert was in a underground tunnel place being worked by rabbits and other burrowing animals, he called it his own but nobody knew that.

He quickly grabbed his hat and pushed it pushing Oswald out of his hat and Oswald began to jump away from Albert as if he didn't want to be near Albert anymore and Albert frowned but he quickly pushed his hat again and only a carrot stick was left uneaten.

"It is not like i will resort to eating all of you my old friend" and Albert quickly threw the remaining carrot stick in a pot and grabbed a torch and lit the wood under the pot and stirred it and some animals threw some wild vegetables like cabbage and potatoes.

Albert stirred the soup with his staff and took a flask of red healing potion and added some into the soup making some smoke puff out of the soup bowl and it's complete.

He grabbed a wooden bowl but when he saw it was almost empty and took the remaining soup.

"I can never understand how you all can eat so much but i guess working four hours a day makes you hungry" and Albert chuckled but the animal's didn't mind, a racoon was licking his fingers as well and Albert ate the soup
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Tue May 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Albertae wrote:~snip~

Kemwon, Eoksãgud

"Good. The spear is what we Eoksãgudi excel at. My brother, he prefers a sword however."

The two walked up the long road leading to the Keep of Kemwon, a jewel in the desert ocean, a crown for the Kingdom of Eoksãgud and a light on the horizon for those who were in need of it. If the Dajkẽni allowed you in, of course. Alas, the King of Ekkoru was too important a guest to simply turn away, and both the Sand-King and the old Prince knew this. It would be folly to turn him away.

At last, they reached the keep, proud red brick towering seemingly five hundred feet above them, with men guarding the walls and inside the gates. The portcullis was opened, and the party continued on through, up one flight of stairs until they reached the long hall which was the Throne Room. Mwesos addressed the King.

"Aimery I, King of Ekkoru, your Grace."

Rorin sat on his throne, stony faced and silent. He regarded the man standing beside his brother with a degree of skepticism. His family stood to his right, his wife, his household and his court to the left. He looked up and down at the King - his armour was weak, ineffective. If he had thought to bring Lionstooth, he could have cut the King's arm off at the elbow. He wondered if this King was handed his title, or whether he had to claim it by blood, as he had done. But this was not the time for war. Now was the time for diplomacy and speech. Still looking up and down at the man, he finally spoke.

"You are not your father."

Cuprum wrote:~snip~

Basdukãm, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Wermodi

The city of Basdukãm lay on the river to the south of Kemwon. The river it branched from continued North all the way to Kemwon, making passage into Kemwon impossible from there. Further West was a marshland, deep and slimy, impassable by large armies or individuals without proper support, and far beyond the scope of the Dukes of Basdukãm lay a mountain range which was impassable by any numbers of men. Unless an invading army wanted to build a bridge to cross the river, Basdukãm was the only way to get to Kemwon, the capital of Eoksãgud. House Wermodi had held the crossing for many generations, and would continue to do so now. Any army, friendly or otherwise, had to pass through their gates and give courtesy to the Lords.

The archers at the gatehouse saw the banners of the Lion-King and, judging by the retinue of guards, they were ready for a battle should one come. Doing his duty, the guard shouted to the ones who were at the road.

"You are approaching the Castle of House Wermodi, Dukes of Basdukãm. Speak your piece, and we shall decide whether to let you through."
Last edited by Keshokif on Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Keshokif wrote:

Kemwon, Eoksãgud

"Good. The spear is what we Eoksãgudi excel at. My brother, he prefers a sword however."

The two walked up the long road leading to the Keep of Kemwon, a jewel in the desert ocean, a crown for the Kingdom of Eoksãgud and a light on the horizon for those who were in need of it. If the Dajkẽni allowed you in, of course. Alas, the King of Ekkoru was too important a guest to simply turn away, and both the Sand-King and the old Prince knew this. It would be folly to turn him away.

At last, they reached the keep, proud red brick towering seemingly five hundred feet above them, with men guarding the walls and inside the gates. The portcullis was opened, and the party continued on through, up one flight of stairs until they reached the long hall which was the Throne Room. Mwesos addressed the King.

"Aimery I, King of Ekkoru, your Grace."

Rorin sat on his throne, stony faced and silent. He regarded the man standing beside his brother with a degree of skepticism. His family stood to his right, his wife, his household and his court to the left. He looked up and down at the King - his armour was weak, ineffective. If he had thought to bring Lionstooth, he could have cut the King's arm off at the elbow. But this was not the time for war. Now was the time for diplomacy and speech. Still looking up and down at the man, he finally spoke.

"You are not your father."

Cuprum wrote:~snip~

Basdukãm, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Wermodi

The city of Basdukãm lay on the river to the south of Kemwon. The river it branched from continued North all the way to Kemwon, making passage into Kemwon impossible from there. Further West was a marshland, deep and slimy, impassable by large armies or individuals without proper support, and far beyond the scope of the Dukes of Basdukãm lay a mountain range which was impassable by any numbers of men. Unless an invading army wanted to build a bridge to cross the river, Basdukãm was the only way to get to Kemwon, the capital of Eoksãgud. House Wermodi had held the crossing for many generations, and would continue to do so now. Any army, friendly or otherwise, had to pass through their gates and give courtesy to the Lords.

The archers at the gatehouse saw the banners of the Lion-King and, judging by the retinue of guards, they were ready for a battle should one come. Doing his duty, the guard shouted to the ones who were at the road.

"You are approaching the Castle of House Wermodi, Dukes of Basdukãm. Speak your piece, and we shall decide whether to let you through."

Aimery looked at the king with a face of disgust. He'd given Aimery one look and decided he was a mere child, however this was not a time to fight, but a time to ally. "I may not be my father, but I will always be ten times the man he was. He was ineffective and old though I dearly loved him. I am King of Ekkoru now and I expect that you should give me the same respect I give you Sand-King Rorin the Mighty. Shall we continue to negotiations?" Aimery was quick to reaffirm that he was a capable man not letting the king demean him.
Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 24, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:

Keshokif
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Keshokif » Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Kemwon, Eoksãgud
Castle of House Dajkẽni

"You misunderstand. I hold no love of your father," Rorin stood, and began to descend the stony steps towards Aimery, his armour clanking with every step, "Your father was ineffective. He singlehandedly broke down relations with his northern neighbours, a proud people, my people," his face clenched with rage at the mere thought, but continued more peacefully, "If you want to prove your worth, I would recommend apologising for the disrespect your father caused mine. And if you have truly earnt your title, maybe even paying the Eoksãgudi price for it, then you and I may discuss further."
Last edited by Keshokif on Tue May 24, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acca Kassi Urri
Justice Above Law

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse