NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC VI)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 am

Free Ward Marchers wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Dent is in charge of polling in multiple races where the Republican nominee has opposed Nate, like Louisiana and Alabama.

that's dumb, dent shouldn't be in charge of ANY polling in my opinion as he is running for president, but the fact the he is in charge of those particular races is extremely dumb and unfair



I've actually been nicer in the polling for Gaspard than literally any other admin has recommended I be
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:22 am

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Bellman is in the lead in a jungle primary with one other dem. If it was a one on one dem v GOP Bellman would be losing by 20 points. Gaspard has had multiple scandals, controversy, gaffes and sleights against him, he called the nominee pro pedophile and was Porter's number 1 supporter and richardson's number 1 resister.

Would you want to send someone to congress who was hated by the president? Who has constantly put his foot in his mouth? Or would you send someone just as conservative with no such baggage?

I'm going to say this again, as I'm completely tired of arguing with you and debating you about this same damn thing every week. How would resisting Richardson hurt Hyppie, when it was fairly well known Porter was the most popular candidate at the time? I am lost as to how a four point drop could have happened. I find it incredibly suspicious, that a few days ago, we were discussing how you thought Hyppie would be 'fucked' and we said he would need to drop exactly four points to lose his lead, and guess what happens, he loses exactly four points, no more no less, even after staying off of Twitter, and finishing his campaign tour successfully. I am also a tad concerned at the validity and legitimacy of the polls that you conduct in states with Anti-Richardson rhetoric and candidates on account of the fact that you not only control Richardson, but you also have openly opposed these characters both as your character as well as a moderator of this RP. Moderators or pollsters, in this case, are supposed to be unbiased, nonpartisan, and impartial. You, on the other hand, have a bias on account of the fact that these races may determine the term of your character. Implicit or not, I think on behalf of the races you poll for, and the characters you may affect, you should withdraw yourself from the polling team on account of conflicting interests and lack of impartialty.



If you have an issue bring it up with the other admins we have a process.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:33 am

Kevli will be taking over the Louisiana Senate Race polling moving forward, I don't want the perception of unfairness. But frankly no such unfairness exists.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 am

Dentali wrote:Kevli will be taking over the Louisiana Senate Race polling moving forward, I don't want the perception of unfairness. But frankly no such unfairness exists.

Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.

Edit: Hypolite isn't everyone's cup of tea, but until fairly recently, he has been doing just fine. You have been set against me since the whole Pedo incident, and you have been determined to end Hyppies career just as you said you would. Does that not sound like unfairness? Might I also add, you have been, for months, saying that Hyppie was screwed, with a majority of the RP disagreeing with you for this or that reason. This is possibly not just an issue in Louisiana, it could very well have been put on other characters who you didn't like or agree with.
Last edited by Louisianan on Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:46 am

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:Kevli will be taking over the Louisiana Senate Race polling moving forward, I don't want the perception of unfairness. But frankly no such unfairness exists.

Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.




.....Speak with Kelvi i no longer handle LA polling
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 am

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.




.....Speak with Kelvi i no longer handle LA polling

But you handled the polls that have currently been released and the ones before that, so you are still responsible for the polls that you did administer. I am deserving of an answer, don't you think?
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8289
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:Kevli will be taking over the Louisiana Senate Race polling moving forward, I don't want the perception of unfairness. But frankly no such unfairness exists.

Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.

Edit: Hypolite isn't everyone's cup of tea, but until fairly recently, he has been doing just fine. You have been set against me since the whole Pedo incident, and you have been determined to end Hyppies career just as you said you would. Does that not sound like unfairness? Might I also add, you have been, for months, saying that Hyppie was screwed, with a majority of the RP disagreeing with you for this or that reason. This is possibly not just an issue in Louisiana, it could very well have been put on other characters who you didn't like or agree with.

Image
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Louisianan wrote:Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.

Edit: Hypolite isn't everyone's cup of tea, but until fairly recently, he has been doing just fine. You have been set against me since the whole Pedo incident, and you have been determined to end Hyppies career just as you said you would. Does that not sound like unfairness? Might I also add, you have been, for months, saying that Hyppie was screwed, with a majority of the RP disagreeing with you for this or that reason. This is possibly not just an issue in Louisiana, it could very well have been put on other characters who you didn't like or agree with.

Image

Seems likely
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1742
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm

On a lighter note, I'm done with college work for now so I will be available more often for things & have more time to dedicate to the rp
Former Governor Meridith Brookley (I-FL)
Senator Alberta Broussard (R-LA)


FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Join "So It Will Be" a zombie survival RP
Home of The Brave: A 1960's Political RP

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:39 am

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:


.....Speak with Kelvi i no longer handle LA polling

But you handled the polls that have currently been released and the ones before that, so you are still responsible for the polls that you did administer. I am deserving of an answer, don't you think?



Ive explain this multiple times, so have others... You are not satisfied with the answers. I cannot give you some new answer out of whole cloth. Nate isn't popular in LA yes but he's the Republican nominee and the Republican party is super popular in LA and Hypolite positioned himself as the number 1 resistance leader to Richardson in the state. Despite this Hypo maintained a polling lead specifically because Richardson was not popular in the state, Wolf called Hypo a RINO and called for the party to rally behind Nate and Hypo still clearly resisted and was subsequently labeled as a RINO, not only did he refuse to endorse but he tweeted out that he would keep criticizing Richardson. Hypo still had a polling lead despite being labeled as Anti Wolf, Anti Tawney and anti Richardson.

We live in an incredibly polarized time. Red Team vs Blue Team. Its not just a matter of being a Trumper or not, its about the party in general. Gaspard has proven he is not a team player.

Then Porter became a domestic terrorist and murdered a shit ton of people. Hypo's brand and Porter's brand are heavily intertwined, and it will take more that a few misspelled tweets to erase that, especially if Richardson has no reason to embrace Hypo like he did Crawford or Edwards.

Despite the person Hypo supported to the bitter end, Porter, becoming a domestic terrorist Gaspard is still tied for first place. And Gaspard tweeting out support and sympathy for Porter and his fellow terrorists.

You also need to account for his constant gaffes, controversy and other issues along those lines. Basically Hypo's become more trouble than he is worth for most voters especially when alternatives exist who are just as conservative but less controversial and dont have toxic relationships with the most important figures in the GOP currently.

I am not explaining this again. Talk to Kevli.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:16 am

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:But you handled the polls that have currently been released and the ones before that, so you are still responsible for the polls that you did administer. I am deserving of an answer, don't you think?



Ive explain this multiple times, so have others... You are not satisfied with the answers. I cannot give you some new answer out of whole cloth. Nate isn't popular in LA yes but he's the Republican nominee and the Republican party is super popular in LA and Hypolite positioned himself as the number 1 resistance leader to Richardson in the state. Despite this Hypo maintained a polling lead specifically because Richardson was not popular in the state, Wolf called Hypo a RINO and called for the party to rally behind Nate and Hypo still clearly resisted and was subsequently labeled as a RINO, not only did he refuse to endorse but he tweeted out that he would keep criticizing Richardson. Hypo still had a polling lead despite being labeled as Anti Wolf, Anti Tawney and anti Richardson.

We live in an incredibly polarized time. Red Team vs Blue Team. Its not just a matter of being a Trumper or not, its about the party in general. Gaspard has proven he is not a team player.

Then Porter became a domestic terrorist and murdered a shit ton of people. Hypo's brand and Porter's brand are heavily intertwined, and it will take more that a few misspelled tweets to erase that, especially if Richardson has no reason to embrace Hypo like he did Crawford or Edwards.

Despite the person Hypo supported to the bitter end, Porter, becoming a domestic terrorist Gaspard is still tied for first place. And Gaspard tweeting out support and sympathy for Porter and his fellow terrorists.

You also need to account for his constant gaffes, controversy and other issues along those lines. Basically Hypo's become more trouble than he is worth for most voters especially when alternatives exist who are just as conservative but less controversial and dont have toxic relationships with the most important figures in the GOP currently.

I am not explaining this again. Talk to Kevli.

1. Wolf never directly called Hypolite a RINO.
2. Hypolite said many times, 'I support the party, and it's nominee.'
3. Hypolite was Pro Wolf, Pro Tawney just Anti-Richardson.
4. Hypolite didn't tweet out support and sympathy for Porter, he instead apologized to his supporters for supporting a false prophet, and called for the immediate arrest of Porter who was violating his oath to the military.
5. His gaffes, controversy, and other issues are what make him likeable and relatable, I have molded his rhetoric into ones that I have witnessed in real life, as well as the rhetoric that is peddled constantly by Louisiana officials like Clay Higgins, Steve Scalise and others.
6. Hypolite only has a toxic relationship with Richardson, and despite you being a moderator, he isn't the most important person in the party and Hypolite doesn't have to suck up to him like you've made other Porterites do.

Deb Feyrer is similar to Hypolite in some ways, but yet she faces no repercussions for any of her actions. Gallup polls suggest Louisiana Alabama and Mississippi are the three most conservative states with Alabama ranking 46.5% conservative and Louisiana ranking 45.7% so my main issue here is that you are making Richardson seem like the grand poobah of Southern Politics, which is a bald-faced lie that ought to bring shame to your credibility. You also fail to see and understand why you're polls seem so suspicious of rigging. You have been saying for months that Hypolite will lose, that Hypolite will go down, in character, speaking of polls that were never released and had not existed, and the other mod who I have spoken with has always denied this and disagreed with you on this point.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:45 am

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Ive explain this multiple times, so have others... You are not satisfied with the answers. I cannot give you some new answer out of whole cloth. Nate isn't popular in LA yes but he's the Republican nominee and the Republican party is super popular in LA and Hypolite positioned himself as the number 1 resistance leader to Richardson in the state. Despite this Hypo maintained a polling lead specifically because Richardson was not popular in the state, Wolf called Hypo a RINO and called for the party to rally behind Nate and Hypo still clearly resisted and was subsequently labeled as a RINO, not only did he refuse to endorse but he tweeted out that he would keep criticizing Richardson. Hypo still had a polling lead despite being labeled as Anti Wolf, Anti Tawney and anti Richardson.

We live in an incredibly polarized time. Red Team vs Blue Team. Its not just a matter of being a Trumper or not, its about the party in general. Gaspard has proven he is not a team player.

Then Porter became a domestic terrorist and murdered a shit ton of people. Hypo's brand and Porter's brand are heavily intertwined, and it will take more that a few misspelled tweets to erase that, especially if Richardson has no reason to embrace Hypo like he did Crawford or Edwards.

Despite the person Hypo supported to the bitter end, Porter, becoming a domestic terrorist Gaspard is still tied for first place. And Gaspard tweeting out support and sympathy for Porter and his fellow terrorists.

You also need to account for his constant gaffes, controversy and other issues along those lines. Basically Hypo's become more trouble than he is worth for most voters especially when alternatives exist who are just as conservative but less controversial and dont have toxic relationships with the most important figures in the GOP currently.

I am not explaining this again. Talk to Kevli.

1. Wolf never directly called Hypolite a RINO.
2. Hypolite said many times, 'I support the party, and it's nominee.'
3. Hypolite was Pro Wolf, Pro Tawney just Anti-Richardson.
4. Hypolite didn't tweet out support and sympathy for Porter, he instead apologized to his supporters for supporting a false prophet, and called for the immediate arrest of Porter who was violating his oath to the military.
5. His gaffes, controversy, and other issues are what make him likeable and relatable, I have molded his rhetoric into ones that I have witnessed in real life, as well as the rhetoric that is peddled constantly by Louisiana officials like Clay Higgins, Steve Scalise and others.
6. Hypolite only has a toxic relationship with Richardson, and despite you being a moderator, he isn't the most important person in the party and Hypolite doesn't have to suck up to him like you've made other Porterites do.

Deb Feyrer is similar to Hypolite in some ways, but yet she faces no repercussions for any of her actions. Gallup polls suggest Louisiana Alabama and Mississippi are the three most conservative states with Alabama ranking 46.5% conservative and Louisiana ranking 45.7% so my main issue here is that you are making Richardson seem like the grand poobah of Southern Politics, which is a bald-faced lie that ought to bring shame to your credibility. You also fail to see and understand why you're polls seem so suspicious of rigging. You have been saying for months that Hypolite will lose, that Hypolite will go down, in character, speaking of polls that were never released and had not existed, and the other mod who I have spoken with has always denied this and disagreed with you on this point.


Freyer isn't running for re-election
Richardson is much less popular in the south than Porter would have been.
Richardson is the nominee he's important. Both Tawney and Wolf said 'get on board with richardson or youre a rino" and Gaspard said immediately after "I'm going to keep attacking the nominee."
Which mod is it? I have the screenshots proving this, but need permission to post them because they were in the discord chat.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:56 am

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:1. Wolf never directly called Hypolite a RINO.
2. Hypolite said many times, 'I support the party, and it's nominee.'
3. Hypolite was Pro Wolf, Pro Tawney just Anti-Richardson.
4. Hypolite didn't tweet out support and sympathy for Porter, he instead apologized to his supporters for supporting a false prophet, and called for the immediate arrest of Porter who was violating his oath to the military.
5. His gaffes, controversy, and other issues are what make him likeable and relatable, I have molded his rhetoric into ones that I have witnessed in real life, as well as the rhetoric that is peddled constantly by Louisiana officials like Clay Higgins, Steve Scalise and others.
6. Hypolite only has a toxic relationship with Richardson, and despite you being a moderator, he isn't the most important person in the party and Hypolite doesn't have to suck up to him like you've made other Porterites do.

Deb Feyrer is similar to Hypolite in some ways, but yet she faces no repercussions for any of her actions. Gallup polls suggest Louisiana Alabama and Mississippi are the three most conservative states with Alabama ranking 46.5% conservative and Louisiana ranking 45.7% so my main issue here is that you are making Richardson seem like the grand poobah of Southern Politics, which is a bald-faced lie that ought to bring shame to your credibility. You also fail to see and understand why you're polls seem so suspicious of rigging. You have been saying for months that Hypolite will lose, that Hypolite will go down, in character, speaking of polls that were never released and had not existed, and the other mod who I have spoken with has always denied this and disagreed with you on this point.


Freyer isn't running for re-election
Richardson is much less popular in the south than Porter would have been.
Richardson is the nominee he's important. Both Tawney and Wolf said 'get on board with richardson or youre a rino" and Gaspard said immediately after "I'm going to keep attacking the nominee."
Which mod is it? I have the screenshots proving this, but need permission to post them because they were in the discord chat.

I'll need permission as well, it was also in a discord chat.


Townhall is UP
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1742
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:But you handled the polls that have currently been released and the ones before that, so you are still responsible for the polls that you did administer. I am deserving of an answer, don't you think?



Ive explain this multiple times, so have others... You are not satisfied with the answers. I cannot give you some new answer out of whole cloth. Nate isn't popular in LA yes but he's the Republican nominee and the Republican party is super popular in LA and Hypolite positioned himself as the number 1 resistance leader to Richardson in the state. Despite this Hypo maintained a polling lead specifically because Richardson was not popular in the state, Wolf called Hypo a RINO and called for the party to rally behind Nate and Hypo still clearly resisted and was subsequently labeled as a RINO, not only did he refuse to endorse but he tweeted out that he would keep criticizing Richardson. Hypo still had a polling lead despite being labeled as Anti Wolf, Anti Tawney and anti Richardson.

We live in an incredibly polarized time. Red Team vs Blue Team. Its not just a matter of being a Trumper or not, its about the party in general. Gaspard has proven he is not a team player.

Then Porter became a domestic terrorist and murdered a shit ton of people. Hypo's brand and Porter's brand are heavily intertwined, and it will take more that a few misspelled tweets to erase that, especially if Richardson has no reason to embrace Hypo like he did Crawford or Edwards.

Despite the person Hypo supported to the bitter end, Porter, becoming a domestic terrorist Gaspard is still tied for first place. And Gaspard tweeting out support and sympathy for Porter and his fellow terrorists.

You also need to account for his constant gaffes, controversy and other issues along those lines. Basically Hypo's become more trouble than he is worth for most voters especially when alternatives exist who are just as conservative but less controversial and dont have toxic relationships with the most important figures in the GOP currently.

I am not explaining this again. Talk to Kevli.


I think you over estimate the amount of conservative Southern voters who care about gaffes and controversy in general, i mean we're talking about an area that voted David Duke into a state legislature seat and almost elected him to the senate.
Former Governor Meridith Brookley (I-FL)
Senator Alberta Broussard (R-LA)


FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Join "So It Will Be" a zombie survival RP
Home of The Brave: A 1960's Political RP

User avatar
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30091
Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Everybody keep in mind that polling is not reflective of reality in many instances especially for politicians who tend to be both on the more controversial side of things and draw out low propensity voters.

Polling has a bad problem of over sampling people who have high levels of social trust(like Romney's swing voters) while discounting people with low levels of social trust(Trump Swing voters)

Translated to Louisiana, that means the voters in Scalise's district are oversampled and voters in Letlow's district are undersampled.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Everybody keep in mind that polling is not reflective of reality in many instances especially for politicians who tend to be both on the more controversial side of things and draw out low propensity voters.

Polling has a bad problem of over sampling people who have high levels of social trust(like Romney's swing voters) while discounting people with low levels of social trust(Trump Swing voters)

I guess this makes sense.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Jovuistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4568
Founded: May 10, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jovuistan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 pm

I will make a Green candidate
Die nasty!!111
Pro: Nordic Model, Single-Payer Universal Health Care, Freedom of Speech, Privacy, Net Neutrality, Birth Control, LGBT Rights, Debt-Free College, Small Businesses, Racial Justice, Multiculturalism, Democracy, Renewable Energy, Science,
Somewhat Pro: Some limited gun control, Abortion, UBI, Globalization, Biden
Somewhat Anti: Idk what to put here tbh
Anti: Unregulated Capitalism, Communism, Totalitarianism, Mass Survellience, War, Nazis, Fascists, THOSE SJWs, Racism, Complete Gun Ban, Fossil Fuels, Police Brutality, Trump, Most gun control, My Acne

Bye

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8289
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:09 pm

Jovuistan wrote:I will make a Green candidate

Former Mayor of Seattle and former mayor of Portland?

Also an heiress for a multi-billion dollar retail Corporation????
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
Jovuistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4568
Founded: May 10, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jovuistan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:33 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Jovuistan wrote:I will make a Green candidate

Former Mayor of Seattle and former mayor of Portland?

Also an heiress for a multi-billion dollar retail Corporation????

Yep
Die nasty!!111
Pro: Nordic Model, Single-Payer Universal Health Care, Freedom of Speech, Privacy, Net Neutrality, Birth Control, LGBT Rights, Debt-Free College, Small Businesses, Racial Justice, Multiculturalism, Democracy, Renewable Energy, Science,
Somewhat Pro: Some limited gun control, Abortion, UBI, Globalization, Biden
Somewhat Anti: Idk what to put here tbh
Anti: Unregulated Capitalism, Communism, Totalitarianism, Mass Survellience, War, Nazis, Fascists, THOSE SJWs, Racism, Complete Gun Ban, Fossil Fuels, Police Brutality, Trump, Most gun control, My Acne

Bye

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:13 am

Jovuistan wrote:I will make a Green candidate



A super pro BLM Green candidate would be an excellent addition
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5336
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:21 am

I'll be out until Monday or Tuesday, heading over to Mississippi to settle some family matters.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8647
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:44 am

On one hand I'm taking over Dayton.

On the other, I have ideas for 3 other Democratic characters to even out my numbers.

Fuck.
My pronouns are they/them
I will also answer to Agatha Harkness
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?
Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)
Sen. Wyatt Hagerty (R-Utah)

User avatar
Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister
 
Posts: 2617
Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:52 am

Louisianan wrote:
Dentali wrote:Kevli will be taking over the Louisiana Senate Race polling moving forward, I don't want the perception of unfairness. But frankly no such unfairness exists.

Well, if there was no unfairness, explain to me, step by step, why Hypolites numbers are going down at such a rapid rate when he hasn't done anything wrong? All you tell me, is that it's because Hypolite endorsed Porter and resisted Richardson, which 1, happened weeks ago, and 2, would have probably made him more popular among the base he's trying to target. Hypolite has the support of a majority of Republicans if I remember correctly. Has my constant campaigning done nothing? Could I just sit on my ass like Vaq and have Hyppies numbers go up like Bellman? These are only a few of the questions that you have yet to answer. You have got to face the sunshine that Nate isn't as popular as you think he is in many areas and doesn't have as much pull in areas as he would have if he tried to focus on them, therefore, just because someone resisted him in one of these areas, doesn't make them the pariah of that area, but could possibly be a folk hero in some aspects.

Edit: Hypolite isn't everyone's cup of tea, but until fairly recently, he has been doing just fine. You have been set against me since the whole Pedo incident, and you have been determined to end Hyppies career just as you said you would. Does that not sound like unfairness? Might I also add, you have been, for months, saying that Hyppie was screwed, with a majority of the RP disagreeing with you for this or that reason. This is possibly not just an issue in Louisiana, it could very well have been put on other characters who you didn't like or agree with.

He kinda annoying
Latvia LuK 2022

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21398
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:31 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:On one hand I'm taking over Dayton.

On the other, I have ideas for 3 other Democratic characters to even out my numbers.

Fuck.



lol you have plenty of characters i would encourage you to play a bit taller and not wider
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8647
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:34 am

Dentali wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:On one hand I'm taking over Dayton.

On the other, I have ideas for 3 other Democratic characters to even out my numbers.

Fuck.



lol you have plenty of characters i would encourage you to play a bit taller and not wider


The problem is literally just my OCD honestly
My pronouns are they/them
I will also answer to Agatha Harkness
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?
Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)
Sen. Wyatt Hagerty (R-Utah)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Conwy-Shire, Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Ralnis

Advertisement

Remove ads