NATION

PASSWORD

World of Gods (OOC|OPEN!)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Jerno
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jerno » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm

Wow. Nice that’s gonna be a cool Deva for sure.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Jerno wrote:Wow. Nice that’s gonna be a cool Deva for sure.

Thanks! He was originally a God of Dying Stars who was so prone to destruction in the early days that Dhemtar had him imprisoned under Obelora. If he was accepted I was going to make a post about how he was able to initiate contact with someone else so that he can wreak havoc on Obelora. Another idea was for him to be a God of Dimensions and Geometry, but that was eliminated because the Nature Pantheon had no slots available.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Theiagh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Theiagh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Here’s my idea for the new God.
Name: Janik
God of: Sleep, Dreams, The Mind (Spiritual?)
Titan or Deva: Deva
Powers and Abilities:
Drowsy State: a move that’s could make Devas and Titans Clumsy effectively making them make fatal mistakes
Sleep Teller: a move that makes people or anything really fall asleep
Nightmare Teller: With This move Janik torments anyone with Nightmares
Coma: Janik can make people sleep for a long time and slowly kill them this way.
Peaceful Death: a simple way to die, while sleeping ( Although it affects humans mostly it can have a devastating effect on Gods including Titans as well
Mind Manipulation
Mind Communication
Sleepy Mist: Another way to make people fall asleep through a white Mist that Janik breathes out
Appearance:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oly ... 0512091254

Short Bio: Sleep Dreams Mind. When everyone goes to bed everyone worships Janik In hopes that they wake up the next day. He Punishes those who have his wrath with Nightmares, and Manipulating their minds. He can be often found sleeping in his home. Bother him and you’ll likely be facing his wrath.

How does this sound? Is there an ability that should be added or replaced let me know!
Last edited by Theiagh on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Theiagh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Theiagh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Would Panic and Fear be Conceptual or Spiritual?

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Theiagh wrote:Would Panic and Fear be Conceptual or Spiritual?

Spiritual, I'd gander.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Theiagh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Theiagh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Rykil wrote:
Theiagh wrote:Would Panic and Fear be Conceptual or Spiritual?

Spiritual, I'd gander.

I’m thinking about making a god based on Panic and Fear.

User avatar
Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:49 pm

I figure at least some people who have seen the crucial contents of the rods being shipped into Olympia have already begun their packing to leave Olympia. Minerva's device automatically manufactures enough rods to send on mass to every corner of Unera. Idk if you guys want to make a post describing how the wands spread about in secret/the inevitable exodus from Olympia.

I'd do it but I don't want to be posting too much/ I don't want to be seen as godmodding by controlling masses of NPCs.

User avatar
Jerno
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jerno » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 pm

If I remember correctly there was an agreement between Elizaen and Mt Olimpia for accepting refugees from Olimpia into Elizaen, though I’m not sure how that’s working out or if they have evacuated yet.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Jerno wrote:If I remember correctly there was an agreement between Elizaen and Mt Olimpia for accepting refugees from Olimpia into Elizaen, though I’m not sure how that’s working out or if they have evacuated yet.

viewtopic.php?p=36114735#p36114735

The Civilians are out, so the Second Fork is good to go. However, because we still don't know if they're out or not ICly we'll still have Arkel perform the recon.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 pm

I wasn't going to say anything and I hate to be the one so I was going to wait for somebody else to bring it up but... That's twice now.

I know Obelora is the side my character is on but fair is fair and.... Yeah... I object to simply crumpling up the robot like its a thing of tin foil and I also object to these humoungous city defenses that were just proofed into existence out of nowhere. Minerva is the crafting deity here and Arkel has his thing going I suppose but just raising walls and stuff out of thin air seems just... No.

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Well then, so, I can't scale the walls, okay, I'll just make some flying stuff bigger and fly in my ( of course much bigger than normal ) invertebrates
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m
Petrolheadia wrote:Left-leaning 20-year-old Polish asexual and introverted guy. Likes watching comedy shows in his free time. More to the left than he considers himself. Is studying some sort of IT-related subject.

Studying biology, but otherwise pretty accurate

Jeff and John, episode 3: John- Jeff! Jeff- Yes John? John- cactuses, what do you want to do about them, they are all over this house Jeff- I see no cactuses

User avatar
Anglomania
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: Jan 13, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anglomania » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 am

Actually, Arkel hasn’t summoned any sort of defense, that was him only strategizing inside his head, he has summoned at least 60M men to make the defense but he hasn’t actually made all that out of thin air. After all he didn’t summon 60M for nothing. He was going to use all those men to make the defense. Sorry for the misunderstanding should’ve explained further in my post.
“The Anglman People will endure forever Peace and hope to all with this let’s strive into the future with prosperity and make our stand on the Global Stage which would lead us to wealth and richness that will guide our nation among the other nation”
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s
Part of his Inauguration Speech

User avatar
Jerno
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jerno » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:I wasn't going to say anything and I hate to be the one so I was going to wait for somebody else to bring it up but... That's twice now.

I know Obelora is the side my character is on but fair is fair and.... Yeah... I object to simply crumpling up the robot like its a thing of tin foil and I also object to these humoungous city defenses that were just proofed into existence out of nowhere. Minerva is the crafting deity here and Arkel has his thing going I suppose but just raising walls and stuff out of thin air seems just... No.


Good thing I asked. Thanks for the feedback, I’ll edit later today.

User avatar
Jerno
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jerno » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:12 am

Finished editing.

User avatar
Theiagh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Theiagh » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 am

Name: Phobo
God of: Panic and fear
Titan or Deva? Deva (spiritual?)
Powers and Abilities:
Instilling Panic and Fear onto his enemies. He torments them with their worst fears and everlasting panic.
Phobia: Showing a persons worst fear
Panic Maniac: instilling panic into everyone around him making people run for their lives
Aura: a unseeable mist that either makes everyone panic or fear.
(Is there any more abilities that should be added?)
Appearance:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oly ... 0422212832

Short Bio: born when Arkel, and Ragnarok first rode to war, he aids them putting panic and fear into his enemies, worshiped by everyone hoping that he’ll leave them alone, for now. He uses his shield to make his enemies see their worst fear and his scythe to harvest the bodies. He then gives them on to the rest of the Spiritual Pantheon who weighs the souls. Phobo can be found either in battle or in chambers Tormenting his enemies and other criminals that have had their souls weighed.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Posting this here so as not to forget about it.

The Trident's Bloody Strikes

Constituent Operations

  • First Fork of the Trident: The Chain of Nutrition - Carstol, Gonz, Panos, and Zakasy are to mobilize to the Northern Farmlands and proceed to destroy it. Salt the fields, alter the ecosystem, introduce hostile wildlife, and dramatically shamble with the weather. All means must be taken to ensure that the Northern Farmlands remains inhospitable and unforgiving for farmers. This will massively decimate the food supply chain of Mt. Olimpia, placing it into a dramatic negative tick. The second half of this operation is for the four Gods to render all food in Olimpia's stockpiles useless by the introduction of poisons, pathogens, and parasites. If needed they can be destroyed via conventional means. Once this is over they are to report to back the Palace of Dhemtar.
  • Second Fork of the Trident: The Scourging of the Mountain - Arkel, Xynas, Nosso, and Abyss are to mobilize within the city of Olimpia itself. The four Devas are to destroy all infrastructure they can find, avoiding the Devas from the First Fork. The food stockpiles are also a target in this operation. However, if the First Fork is within the city they are to be deprioritized. All forms of civilian and military infrastructure are not to be spared whatsoever. Utilizing one's most powerful abilities is encouraged. While the First Fork will devastate their agriculture, the Second Fork will devastate their infrastructure and damage their morale by scourging the mountain. Once this is over they are to report to back the Palace of Dhemtar.
  • Third Fork of the Trident: A Glorious Regicide - Arkel and Abyss, accompanied by an Elite team of Teloculists, are to find and incapacitate Adonis, Hepakatos, and Enelky. Enelky should be the priority target in the operation. They are too incapacitated, not killed. All methods of incapacitation are allowed. Optional targets include Freja and Erebus. Once this is over they are to report to back the Palace of Dhemtar.
  • The Wrath of the Holy Medium in all His Fury - The Violent Medium of Obelora is to mobilize effective immediately towards Mt. Olimpia. They shall be divided under the command of Dhemtar, Abyss, Nosso, and Xynas. The Violent Medium is to neutralize the Angelic Host and drive it into destruction or retreat. The First Fork is to decimate their supply of food, starving them. The Second Fork is to ensure that they will no longer have a city to protect. The Third Fork is to terminate their prime Gods so that their guidance may cease. The Wrath of the Medium shall be upon the morally broken Angels. Once this is over, All gods are to center in on Athanatos and force him into capitulation. The war shall end at this moment, and revenge for Aleksei shall be achieved through fair trial, something Athanatos could never do himself.


Also this.

Olimpian forces:
1. Athanatos
2. Ragnarok
3. Erebus
4. Freja
5. Enelky
6. Kefali
7. Adonis
8. Hepakatos
9. Hyztlet

Obeloran forces (not counting Aleksei):
1. Dhemtar
2. Juras
3. Nosso
4. Abyss
5. Minerva
6. Senex
7. Gonz
8. Carstol
9. Arkel
10. Panos
11. Zakasy
12. Xynas
13. Pyrros
Last edited by Rykil on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Quavv
Senator
 
Posts: 3512
Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Quavv » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Yaruqo wrote:Anyone need the God of Justice & Hell for anything? I can make snacks.


Yes, punish the these traitors lol.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

User avatar
Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 pm

The robot was already destroyed by the time Xynas stepped in. Is that last attack a mistake or was it intentional?

User avatar
The Socialist City State Of Akonthopolis
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Aug 27, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby The Socialist City State Of Akonthopolis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Quavv wrote:
Yaruqo wrote:Anyone need the God of Justice & Hell for anything? I can make snacks.


Yes, punish the these traitors lol.


Oof. Not gonna happen lolz.

User avatar
Quavv
Senator
 
Posts: 3512
Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Quavv » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Theiagh wrote:Here’s my idea for the new God.
Name: Janik
God of: Sleep, Dreams, The Mind (Spiritual?)
Titan or Deva: Deva
Powers and Abilities:
Drowsy State: a move that’s could make Devas and Titans Clumsy effectively making them make fatal mistakes
Sleep Teller: a move that makes people or anything really fall asleep
Nightmare Teller: With This move Janik torments anyone with Nightmares
Coma: Janik can make people sleep for a long time and slowly kill them this way.
Peaceful Death: a simple way to die, while sleeping ( Although it affects humans mostly it can have a devastating effect on Gods including Titans as well
Mind Manipulation
Mind Communication
Sleepy Mist: Another way to make people fall asleep through a white Mist that Janik breathes out
Appearance:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oly ... 0512091254

Short Bio: Sleep Dreams Mind. When everyone goes to bed everyone worships Janik In hopes that they wake up the next day. He Punishes those who have his wrath with Nightmares, and Manipulating their minds. He can be often found sleeping in his home. Bother him and you’ll likely be facing his wrath.

How does this sound? Is there an ability that should be added or replaced let me know!


So what's the limitation of the Mind Manipulation? Cause that could be super OP.

Theiagh wrote:Name: Phobo
God of: Panic and fear
Titan or Deva? Deva (spiritual?)
Powers and Abilities:
Instilling Panic and Fear onto his enemies. He torments them with their worst fears and everlasting panic.
Phobia: Showing a persons worst fear
Panic Maniac: instilling panic into everyone around him making people run for their lives
Aura: a unseeable mist that either makes everyone panic or fear.
(Is there any more abilities that should be added?)
Appearance:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oly ... 0422212832

Short Bio: born when Arkel, and Ragnarok first rode to war, he aids them putting panic and fear into his enemies, worshiped by everyone hoping that he’ll leave them alone, for now. He uses his shield to make his enemies see their worst fear and his scythe to harvest the bodies. He then gives them on to the rest of the Spiritual Pantheon who weighs the souls. Phobo can be found either in battle or in chambers Tormenting his enemies and other criminals that have had their souls weighed.


I'll accept this one.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

User avatar
Theiagh
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Theiagh » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 pm

I should explain that more a bit. It does have limitations. Would a two mile radius be good? Other than that it would be from a two mile radius down to a room or group of people. Manipulation of the mind Janik would be able to make them see things that would not be real, make them so things as well.

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Quavv wrote:-snip-

Did ya miss my boy?
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Finsternia
Senator
 
Posts: 4822
Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Tag. I was planning on making a Sun God but then Celestial Objects are taken. Are Night and Day taken as well?
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

User avatar
Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 379
Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:51 am

Finsternia wrote:Tag. I was planning on making a Sun God but then Celestial Objects are taken. Are Night and Day taken as well?

Erebus and Freja take Night and Day respectively. I would suggest some sort of God/Goddess based around a collapsed star that hasn't been taken yet (Pulsars/Neutron Stars, for example.) a Goddess of Stellar Nurseries (see: Crab Nebula and other starforming regions) would actually be pretty cool though.
Last edited by Rykil on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP
Always up for a good RP, primarily FT and FanT
Also looking for a good Lovecraftian RP
#CurbYourCarbonLife

Whatever Rykil is now

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

I disown all posts before March 18th, 2019.

User avatar
Quavv
Senator
 
Posts: 3512
Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Quavv » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Rykil wrote:
Quavv wrote:-snip-

Did ya miss my boy?


Oh sorry I did read that but forgot to say accepted lol.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dayganistan, Google [Bot], Kasa Tkoth Sphere, Krugmar, The National Dominion of Hungary, The World Capitalist Confederation, Vaquas

Advertisement

Remove ads