NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Ayata

She had mild suprised when a second other rose up from the battle field. The only bug capable of that was behind her, not by the other. Rage swelled through her at yet another being mimicking her gift. Roaring at the pair of beasts, she watched as the new other launched itself at the first one, clearly wounded and trying to desperately to land a hit. The first other quickly fired off it's own mouth laser and grabbed the wounded one, throwing the giant and wounded beast at Her.

Hayate

Hayate watched as things went from optimistic, to hell on earth. Not only was the face that had haunted his nightmares for 22 long years in front of him, but now there were two others doing combat with it. He recognized the beast that was his sister, as well what must have been the remaining Saiyan. The third one must have been... Colrab? He hadn't seen the other Saiyan since Autumn City, but considering Akiko fourtunately hadn't morphed yet, it had to have been him. Even through the fear, he was struck with a sense of awe at the massive power each beast was giving off.

His next emotion was horror. He watched as the Saiyan threw Colrab at Ayata. Though he knew that his sister had made ground in her control over the transformation from what Kami had told him from time to time, he didn't know how much she had. Clearly, it was only enough not to be in a mind numbing rampage. Ayata caught Colrab from the air and slammed the other ape into the ground. After stomping on the creature for a bit, Hayate then watched as his sister raised the beast from the ground and brought it down back first across her knee, before tossing aside the limp body.

Realizing that Ayata may very well kill quite a few of their allies, Hayate flew up and yelled "AYATA STOP! THIS ISN'T Y-" he was cut off as the ape swatted him into the ground, knocking him out. Ayata roared again and fired another large mouth laser at Callar.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Khido 'Tenom | Khyza 'Tenamee
Earth - Porunga Plains

Khido's sudden ascension into the third step of his Demon's Retribution had thrown the Ka'gah Elder entirely off guard and while he could inflict some damage on the Exile there was a clear difference in power between Khyza's Step Two and Khido's Step Three. To say that he was losing the battle was putting it lightly, he was quite literally being thrown around like a rag doll! However instead of showing any form of anger would he smile slightly at how far a member of his race came, to be able to best an elder was an admirable feature to say the least "Good, looks like that push was all he took to throw him over the edge!" Khyza exclaimed inwardly, one of the Exile's punches sending him spiraling backwards into one of the rock formations before sliding down onto the ground on all fours, coughing up a lung full of green blood. He could feel that multiple ribs of his had been fractured, a deep gash was on the right side of his face and his energy was waning rather quickly. Khyza chuckled as he stared at the floating Khido, who stared down at him with an emotionless expression "Tell me Khido, how does it feel to have power over someone? To hold their lives in your hands?"

Khido said nothing, his flaming emerald energy having yet to dissipate. The pressure on his body was ungodly, with some of his bones already broken from the sheer output of energy, but he brushed it off. He would not stop until he was certain Khyza stayed down. "Maybe you should ask how it feels to become like those you've killed." He landed gracefully on the ground, his sheer aura causing the ground around him to crack as he walked forward "Do you feel the terror that my own children felt as you struck them down? How it feels like no matter what you do that everything is hopeless?" There was a moment of silence between the two, Khido reflecting upon all that had happened to lead up to this moment. He knew the Earthlings were struggling against the Saiyans, but even in the face of such an overwhelming threat did Khido decide to fight for his family, something that had happened so very long ago. Khido leaned down, grabbing the collar of Khyza's battle armor, holding him with one hand while forming a ball of energy in his hand, ready to finally put an end to this long lasting feud.

And yet when he witnessed the now bloodied and beaten Khyza he felt a pang of pity. He looked into the eyes of the great Khyza 'Tenamee, the murderer of the Tenom family and the last line of Ka'gah elders and shockingly enough he looked into the eyes someone who had lost who he had once been: Khido was face to face with someone who wanted a release from a painful reality, someone who wanted to be killed. If the eyes of Khyza were not convincing enough then the lack of resistance on Khyza's end was a dead giveaway. "A dead man cannot feel any emotions." Khyza replied quietly, closing his eyes solemnly and awaiting the final blow that would whisk him away from the painful reality of his life and onto the next world and yet when he silently accepted his fate would he be surprised as Khido released his grip and allowed the Elder to fall back onto the ground, the Ka'gah Exile's flaming green aura ebbing away as the two exchanged a hard glance at each other "What are you doing?" Khyza said, his voice without emotion. "Have you forgotten what I've done to you? To our people? I'm unworthy of life!"

Overhead would dark clouds begin to form, thunder rumbling in the distance as Khido brought his blood soaked hands up and stared at them, his arms trembling. Khyza was right: why was Khido pausing at this crucial moment, the moment in which he could finally bring about the end of his family's murderer! Yet when he looked back into the cold, emotionless eyes that were Khyza 'Tenamee did he finally come to understand and comprehend why he had stopped. The Ka'gah Elder may have had been the one to cut his family down but he had not been the one who wanted to do so, he had been forced into committing the atrocious act against his own people! If Khido were to cut down Khyza right now then he would never know of who pointed in the direction of his family, condemning them to the cold embrace of death. "You may be right, Khyza." Khido said quietly, standing tall over the Ka'gah Elder as a burst of lightning flashed around them. "And yet when I look into your eyes do I see someone who has nothing to live for, someone who has long since died." Khido leaned down slightly, his eyes staring down intensely at the battered and broken Ka'gah Elder. "Which Is why I want to know..."

"Who was it that truly condemned my family to the grave?"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 am

Akiko

It was hard to tell what was going on. Her eyes were heavy, she had a throbbing headache and there were both feelings of disorientation and dizziness. Akiko had been knocked unconscious when Khorn decided to use her as a projectile, probably got a concussion as well. Her vision was somewhat blurred, with the only clear images being the three hulking, monkey-like beasts. She was currently laid upon her side, which was quite uncomfortable giving the rocky ground beneath her, so Akiko had opted to shift positions, now laying on her back.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Prince Callar, Leader of the Saiyan Race!

Porunga Plains

Haha! Kyuku is perfect! Look, she beat up two of her own allies without remorse! First, pounding her fellow Great Ape into the ground and continuing to wail on it over and over, then, smaking one of the Earthlings straight to the ground with a single slap once they got too careless and approached her too closely. This is what happens when you hand a Great Ape transformation to someone who hasn't had sufficient training in controlling the form.

All the Saiyans in the Planet Trade Organization did, thanks to Khorn passing down the knowledge. And Callar enjoyed holding this advantage. Strolling across the wasteland and approaching the female Great Ape, however, the Prince heard a voice call out to him. Someone telling him that the humans are dead and they should go out for some food item Callar had never heard of.

"Who is this?" the ape muttered, moving its head around until spotting one of the Earthlings holding up Khorn's decapitated head and openly taunting him.

That bastard! Callar slapped Khorn's thrown head away and fired a laser from his mouth, aiming it at Ovan. He would soon have to change course, however, as a mouth beam from Ayata suddenly struck him in the shoulder - the Earth Saiyan was apparently done with beating up her friends and was coming back with a vengeance. The beam left a smouldering hole in the Battle Armor, revealing singed fur underneath it.

"Get lost!" Callar exclaimed, responding in kind - with a mouth beam of his own.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Android #5

#5 dodged the beam and felt fine, other than his left foot which was surprisingly light, almost as if it wasn't there. This was because it wasn't, while flying his foot got caught in the beam erasing it totally. The wound had already been cauterized from the heat but that didn't stop #5 from panicking. He screamed on the floor holding where his foot used to be. Despite not being able to feel it, losing his foot hurt him in a much deeper way.

After a couple more minutes of panic #5 calmed himself. He knew what he had to do, kill the saiyan who had took his foot. He didn't know how to hurt him though he had an idea. He summoned the ki in his body and moved it into his hand forming it into a blade of sorts. It began to fizzle out and #5 quickly gave it more restoring it and making it slightly larger. He had completed his Ki Sword.

He saw that Callar was distracted, this may be his only chance to do anything to him. Flying as fast as he could #5 moved towards Callar's tail and attempted to cut it with his Ki Sword.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Moe Thompson/Redline

Holy Shit.

No, I mean it. Holy shit. I didn't even know what was happening, everything was happening too fast. Even for me my body was nearly crushed by a giant ass ape while another was busting heads while another Android was going after one of the tails. I had to do something, I was still in Nitro Angel form so I was looking everywhere till I saw the target.

"The glowing orb? The glowing orb the size of a fucking moon?"

Yeah, that's what it fucking was. The large-scale glowing orb that was powering up the apes, I had to do something. So I held my breath and I launched myself into the sky to the moon-sized orb and aimed to destroy it with a Horizon Wave. The power of Redline was the only thing to allow me to pull this shit off. As continue my climb, my life flash before my eyes. I was a very lucky man when I was able to learn Redline, to be taught by that asshole master in the hole in the wall in Autumn City. I never truly found love, I never even got my damn virginity taken. It didn't matter, I was going to save the world and die fighting aliens.

Also I get to blow up the moon, or at least a moon size thing.

As I got close to it, I can feel the immense Ki from the very thing. It had no gravity, which is good, and I can only feel Callar's intense Ki. It was warm, full of hatred and pride. Fuck this guy had a lot of those two. I hate to bust this bubble but I only got one shot to blow it up.

With all the energy that I could muster, I fired off a high-powered Horizon Wave at the orb. If someone could see the brightness of the Horizon Wave, it would be as large as the moon or something like that. Either way I launched it at the orb and my Ki struggled to fight against Callar's but eventually swallowed up the orb and blew up.

The explosion was red, very red and fiery. I was launched back to earth without my wings as I was being burned up by the atmosphere and I my vision went black, the last thing seeing the moon-sized explosion that was...

Fucking Metal
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Akiko

The side of her head stung endlessly, having smashed it off the ground after being thrown about by Khorn. She felt somewhat woozy, partially due to the concussion she had gained. Still, she was able to get up just fine. So with that done, she had started to take aim, pointing her hand directly towards what was supposedly Callar's leg and once she had gotten everything lined up, started to fire concentrated blasts of energy. However, it was possible that Akiko could've mistaken Ayata's leg for Callar's.
Last edited by Gurori on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:12 am

Ayata

She raised her arms to block the mouth beam while charging up another one of her own. The Other had growled at her... no... wait... that was talking... IT COULD TALK!!! She roared back in challenge before she realized it too had fired a mouth beam at her. Raising her arms in an X to block the attack, she prepared to fire back.

She didn't get the chance. A blinding red light filled her vision as a shockwave knocked her to the ground. Her entire body felt like it was burning as she felt massive amounts of energy burn off of her. Feeling her head clear at the same time left a peculiar feeling as the burning finally stopped and she came to her senses again.

Ayata picked herself up off the ground and her hand immidiaetly went to the side of her head where the scouter had rested for months. Except now it was gone. As was most of her belongings. Feeling the breeze suddenly, she became even more enraged. "CALLAR! GET YOUR HAIRY MONKEY ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN FINISH OFF YOU BASTARDS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:32 am

Porunga Plains

Callar's time as a Great Ape was short-lived, as it turns out. Immediately after his energy beam to Ayata, two pests appeared as if out of nowhere - the little Saiyan girl who followed Ayata into the battlefield and was now sending energy blasts into his leg, and one of the two androids, who was trying to target his tail with a ki sword. The glowing blade got caught by the Saiyan prince's eyes, and Callar turned around to protect the appendage from getting cut off, while sending his right first to smash at where he last saw Akiko at.

Unfortunately for him, being distracted with first Ayata and then the Android and Akiko meant that he was left completely unaware of Moe charging headfirst at the Fake Moon and detonating it along with himself. All he noticed was that suddenly, he started to shrink and all of the massive power built up in his body vanished like air out of an open balloon. The fur disappeared, the ape-like jaw reverted back to normal and Callar was left on his knee, heavily panting, but now even more pissed than ever.

Creating a second fake moon isn't an option. It's already an exhausting technique and now they know what to target to get me out of that form.

I suppose we're back to dealing with these Earthlings the old fashion way.

"Starting with you..." Callar suddenly ended his thoughts with speech, turning his eyes towards Android #5 and firing a piercing energy beam from his finger immediately after.

This didn't seem like a winning battle. There were still almost a dozen of the Earthlings left, his Great Ape transformation only removed a few of them from the equation, and collectively they could overpower him completely. Which is why the only strategy left is to defeat in detail. Pick them off one by one while they struggle, to regroup. And, thankfully, someone was already volunteering to be the first victim - Ayata, who was screaming her lungs out at him and demanding a battle, while also... standing completely naked from head to toe.

Riiight. The Fake Moon being destroyed meant that she reverted back to normal as well. And unlike him, she didn't have the stretchy Battle Armor which stayed with him both in and out of the transformation. Callar's gaze trailed off across the ground for a few seconds, trying to not look directly at Ayata, before the prince spoke:

"Stop screaming so loudly and take a few breaths, you don't have many brain cells left to work with as it is."

The Saiyan suddenly charged forward, closing in the distance between him and Ayata in mere seconds, and opened up with a barrage of heavy punches and kicks towards the head, chest and stomach.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 am

Android #5

As he saw the lazer come towards him, #5 activated his barrier at the last possible moment. Luckily the beam wasn't strong enough to break the barrier but did cause significant strain. Seeing that Callar had moved on to another naked woman who was previously an Ape. #5 could guess that she would not be able to hold off against Callar's assault. He knew he had to do something, but what?

#5 got an idea. Though it was risky he didn't want to let someone die on his hands. Powering up his Ki Sword he rushed at Callar and targeted his leg looking to cut it off.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Val Ambrose (Sentinel Armor)
    Porunga Plains

A miasma of light detonated the huge white orb above them, causing sensors that had previously been picking up excessive levels of that aforementioned unknown wave to abruptly cut off. Eye still twitching, Val watched as the giant ape-like creatures that had been fighting to the death before shrunk down to human size, their power levels lowering exponentially as their ape-like features and fur disappeared, returning to normal.

Val let out a sigh of relief. Well, that takes care of that. I still can't take him on in the Sentinel armor—I need the SaiyanBuster. Damn it... why is it taking its sweet time to get here? ...That's a glaring issue I'll have to address later.

"Android 13, let's move."

Reluctantly, Val activated the thrusters on his back and leaped off the mesa, landing on the ground and breaking into a roll, advancing slightly towards the fight as he checked his wrist to monitor the SaiyanBuster's flight path. Concurrently, the Saiyan in armor confronted one of the other androids and another, nude Saiyan, firing a beam from his finger at the former and charging the latter soon afterwards. Seemingly ignoring all the fighters as a collective in favor of eliminating each of the (admittedly) weaker fighters on by one, Val watched as the Saiyan went in danger close to the female martial artist, beginning his assault in the form of a relentless flurry of powerful punches and kicks.

God damn it, SaiyanBuster! Can you g—

PREPARE FOR ARMOR ARRIVAL

Oh.

The alert indicators on Val's Heads Up Display prompted him to look up at the object incoming above him. He stepped out of the way, a slight twitch on his hand out of nervousness as he realized what would come next after this: either his certain death, or a victory in the battle to decide the fate of the world.

It's time, Val. Time to send this alien bastard back to whatever backwater planet he came from.

Truly, it was time for him to step up, and that took the form of the sound of an apparent jet engine above, as the object's braking thrusters fired to slow its descent from the heavens. The pod slammed into the ground at a controlled speed next to Val, sending up dust and rocks alike into the air as it stood upwards in its small crater like the obelisk it was. Admittedly, its descent was a bit sloppy and flashy, something Val intended to address in a future update to his Armor Remote Flight System back at his Hideout, but that was for a later time.

He watched the pod, waiting patiently. The the red warning lights and yellow and black warning stripes all around the object gave it the impression that it was either a bomb of some sort, or some heavy ordinance holding an appropriately heavy weapon inside.

Which, in actuality, it was.

Val Ambrose (SaiyanBuster Upgrade)

The panels on the side of the pod flew off at a disturbingly high force, which was a miracle itself in that none of the doors managed to hit anyone, but surely were enough to draw attention to Val. Most everyone wasn't expecting, however, the contents of the pod: a large, imposing green suit of armor big enough to tower over even the Saiyan without drastically outclassing the man in terms of height. The aptly-named Sentinel Buster stood before Val, who would've maniacally laughed out loud at the sight of currently his most powerful creation, but kept himself from doing so.

The front of the armor opened up as Val approached, seemingly enclosing itself around the Sentinel Armor as Val assumed direct control of the SaiyanBuster, a socket on the back of the Sentinel's helmet connecting him directly to the much larger, armored shell. He immediately felt the effects of the instantaneous boost in power as the Sentinel's own systems briefly brightened, as the yellow lights situated on the SaiyanBuster's armor cut on. A whirring filled in his ear as the Perpetual Energy Core of the SaiyanBuster kicked into action, radiating excess heat from the rear of the armor as Val flexed his fingers, testing his creation's response time.

Oh my... These movements... They're robotic, practically instantaneous, in fact. It's as if I'm not even wearing this armor. If I move my arm, He did so, flexing his bicep briefly as he concurrently turned the same arm into an arm-cannon, then back into an arm, at will. He practically squealed in delight. And it works.. so well..!

He narrowed his eyes at the final Saiyan warrior currently clashing with the other martial artist, balling his fist. Hmmph. I suppose now is the time to make my move.

Realizing his presence had been exposed to the others, Val stepped forward, extending out his arm in front of one of the human warriors—in fact, the same one he'd seen lob the severed head of one of the Saiyan Warriors towards the lead, as he was in his gigantic ape form... While he was an odd fellow to begin with, Val surely didn't want him pulling off any comparable stunts when he fought with the Saiyan himself. So, he stretched his arm out as if to keep him back, stepping forward to view the alien menace himself.

"Step aside," he addressed the man in an artificially baritone voice, assessing the Saiyan warrior's power as he prepared for battle, the "head" of the SaiyanBuster lowering slightly down into its armored shell. "The cavalry has arrived."

COMBAT MODE: ENGAGED

TARGET LOCK

"And as for you, Saiyan, it's time that we finally met face to face!"

In launching towards the Saiyan, Val never skipped a beat. Activating the thrusters on the SaiyanBuster's back, he essentially pushed the ground beneath him away, with a single stride sending him practically gliding on a collision course towards Callar. Wind howling past him, Val quickly reeled his arm back, attempting to gather as much potential energy as he possibly could for a titanic punch against the occupied Saiyan warrior.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Android 7

It begged the question, do Androids feel fear?

It felt more like dread as the stoic Android watched Callar transform, and witnessed as Colrab and the other Saiyans did so in rapid succession. He could feel their immense power and energy, and it was daunting, seeing as how the younger ones were in a rampage-state while the Prince could control his fearsome ability. Android 7 prepared to retreat far from the battle and re-evaluate his plan of attack, when everything suddenly grew dark. Underneath one of the Great Apes feet, the Androids' metallic body was crushed hard into the earth and twisted horrendously.

His systems began to spasm in and out, Android 7 eventually having to reboot his whole mind and body in a safe mode to by-pass the failing systems. It took some time, but as the Android came back to life, he still found himself in complete darkness. Pressing against the rocks that pinned him down, Android 7 found that only his left arm was responding to his inputs, but it was enough to free him from the rubble. Rising up out of one of the holes left by a Great Ape's footprint, the synth felt a zapping sensation near his shoulder region, and turned to visually inspect his right arm.

Twisted completely around and hanging on only by some wires and torn metal brackets, Android 7's arm was completely destroyed and unusable. He tried in vain to give it orders and watched it spark and sizzle at the exposed region just below his shoulder. Standing up on his feet, ignoring whatever had transpired on the battlefield for a moment, Seven had to make a decision if he was to continue the fight, and that was to eliminate his dead-weight. Glancing around, he watched as the other Saiyans reverted, Callar included, and knew there was still a battle at hand. Using his left arm, Android 7 grabbed his right elbow and applied steady pressure, ripping apart the last few attachments that held it in place, causing the exposed metallic shoulder hole to spark and cackle ever so often.

Sluggishly, Android 7 moved towards the on-going battle with Callar, who was now getting ganged up on by several of the surviving fighters. He realized one of his eyes was not working properly as well, feeling it with his only arm as he walked forward, finding a sizable piece of his skull gone. "That is suboptimal." He said aloud, ignoring the grievous injuries his synthetic body had undergone, focusing now on the armored warrior attacking the Prince alongside Android 5 and Ayata, making note of the the former's ability. "Another Android? It fights like one, and is strong like one." He commented to himself as well, dragging himself onward, questioning how good he will be in a fight if he's this damaged, and feeling that the newcomer may have this handled. A better idea crossed his mind, though, and that was to provide support.

"Where's Colrab?" He said aloud to no one in particular, turning his attention away from the final battle and instead began searching for his friend and ally. As he turned away and walked for a few steps, 7 came upon a smoldering crater that held one of his impromptu allies. He was human, a companion of Ayata, and very well knocked out. "I'm almost out of shoulder room." Android 7 dryly commented, setting down next to Hayate, sitting for a moment, wondering how the fight was progressing, and also wondering how he would tend to this lone injured, and if he should gather the other wounded.
Last edited by New Neros on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Ayata

Ayata had flown towards Callar with inpunity, thinking herself invincible. She had forgotten the source of her invincibility had in fact come from the now incenerated senzu pellets. As she squared in a rally with Callar, she at first managed to block a few shots and even deliver a few of her own. However, this quickly wore off as the Prince landed devastating hit after devastating hit. Even as Val entered the fight, Ayata was sent flying from the battlefield, heavily bruised and beaten. Her body landed near the three pods, and after one meek attempt to rise once more, she fell to the ground.

No... no I'm not done... dammit Ayata... get up She tried to will her body to rise once more, but she couldn't. Her mind was getting fuzzy now. Some tears dripped from her eyes. NO... THE BASTARD IS MINE... GET UP DAMN IT... JUST ONE MORE ATTACK, THAT'S ALL I NEED. Her body would not obey however, and she watched helplessly as her vision faded to black.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Akiko

It was when a colossal fist was thrown towards her that her attempted assault was put to an end. Akiko's mind was now solely focused on getting the hell out of there. So she had taken flight, trying to get herself out of what definitely would've been life threatening injuries. She almost made it, only to be have her entire body impacted by Callar's knuckle, tossing her into the ground like a ragdoll. If it weren't for the fact that she had been instantaneously knocked unconscious, the pain would've been excruciating.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:41 am

Porunga Plains

Ayata's bravado ended just as quickly as it appeared - the naked Saiyan woman got absolutely pummeled by Callar's strikes and got blown away, rolling across the ground and struggling to even get up after the beating she suffered. Thank Galacius, at least we're finally managing some progress here. Most of the Earthlings and the Earth Saiyans were knocked out one way or another. Hell, all three of the Earth Saiyans were removed from the equation - the unknown girl got crushed by his Oozaru form, Colrab was taken out by Kyuku, and Kyuku fell right now. Thankfully, none seemed to be dead yet. He'll pick them up, put them in Garrick and Khorn's pods, and-

Whoa!

With the corner of his eye, Callar caught an incoming powerful punch heading his way and barely managed to turn towards it just in time and cross his arms to block it - however, he drastically underestimated the power of the strike and got blown across the battlefield, stopping with a slide about a dozen meters away.

What the... hell?..

Was that... a machine? It certainly looked like one, but it didn't seem to be the same as the two Androids which have been bugging him ever since they got here. No, this much more resembled a man in a tanky, powerful suit.

With strength comparable to mine...

"Alright, I'm just going to..." Callar muttered, taking a few deeper breaths. "...ask what the hell is up with this get-up, Earthling."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Val Ambrose (SaiyanBuster Mk.1)
    Porunga Plains

His punch was blocked, his attempt at scoring a first hit on the alien unsuccessful. Val grunted to himself in frustrating, knowing the SaiyanBuster's admittedly average speed was to blame here. Like the lighter Sentinel Armor he was wearing now, the SaiyanBuster suit had an incredible reaction time—perfectly mirroring his own motions without delay—and could genuinely become a fast and dangerous aerial threat thanks to the powerful weapons it possessed and the ability to fly. However, what the SaiyanBuster lacked that the Sentinel Armor and Callar had was pure agility. It was average, at best—nothing that a Sentinel Armor-wearing Val or a full-speed Callar would ever have to worry about losing against. And, to be fair, it was to be expected from a suit that weighed almost two tons—Sentinel Armor included—at the end of the day.

Val sighed. On paper, it seemed like an even fight: Both the SaiyanBuster and Callar had equivalent reaction times and strength, and could output an equal amount of destruction. The most worrying issue to the scientist was the armor's movement speed, and Callar obviously had him beat in that category. Even then, taking him on in the Sentinel would be suicide...

...So... I'm hopeful that I can win 8 out of 10 fights. I just need to focus on beating him senseless and keeping up with his strikes, Val skidded to a halt, the titanic suit of armor kicking up dust clouds from the ground as he quickly made his way back onto his feet. And I'm more than capable of doing that. This'll be an endurance fight, after all.

He smirked, opening up another window on his HUD that would be used to transmit a message directly to Android 13's HUD. "[Assist as you see necessary. I think this Saiyan is only worth fighting one of us now.]"

He switched back to the SaiyanBuster's tracking mode, three beeps going off in his helmet confirming that he had locked onto Callar. A white rectangle appeared around the Saiyan Prince as he stood up, automatically estimating the range between them and potential angles of movement that the man could take. His opponent seemed to be tiring out, suggested by his deep breathing and sluggish movement. That's a plus.

Flexing his fingers as the Saiyan paused to pant, Val chuckled, letting his hubris take over again as his opponent looked at his suit. "I'm glad you asked about the armor. What I am wearing is known as the SaiyanBuster. I suppose you're smart enough to know what it does by the name alone."

Eyes straying away for a moment, Val resisted the urge to let the nervous twitch in his hand take over, knowing exactly what was happening now. As far as he knew, aside from Android 13, who was ready to tap in to assist at his request, and one of the other Androids that too struggled to face the alien warrior, Val was the man standing, the only thing stopping that Saiyan from taking over the planet. Most of the martial artists that had taken on Callar and his Saiyans before were either dying, incapacitated, or too weak to fight, and the other Android was left badly damaged with several limbs missing and a large piece of his head missing. This left him and the two androids as the final defenders—the last hope Earth had to defeat the Saiyan Menace.

The thought filled Val's head with morale as he powered up, his armor venting excess heat and energy in the form of a semi-transparent orb that expanded outwards from his suit, pushing away dust and debris alike. "It's just you, me, and the suit now, Callar. This is going to end in one of two ways: Either I stomp your head in on the ground beneath me, or you leave this planet and never come back. The choice is yours."

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Porunga Plains

Colrab's limp unconscious body had fallen tens of feet from where the Great Ape Ayata had broken and tossed him. With the false moon gone his body had returned to it's normal size, although slightly more nude, as only his combat armor could stretch to contain the form of his Great Ape. He was completely unconscious, his higher mind in a deep recess somewhere between his amygdala and spinal cord, his body had been broken twice from blows from Ayata. Yet, as his mind still slept, his body began to move of its' own volition. It stood, blind and shaking from its' own power, he screamed a primal scream, and his power flared beyond that of its' normal limits. It was sensible to even the untrained, and shook the very earth around him. Colrab's rage had awoken from the dark cavity he had stored it in, it forced his broken and mangled body to move; to act. With an unnatural amount of blazing speed, far beyond his conscious level, he zoomed back to the battlefield. Hardly processing the different number of fighters than before. His rage had a target, the same target as he had when awake, "Callar!" he screamed, "Kill! Kill Callar!" his voice had changed, those who knew him would never recognize this voice as belonging to the Colrab they knew, or thought they knew. He rocketed towards Callar, who was locked in a power struggle with a mechanical monster, attempting to bring a powerful lightning fast fist into the side of Callar's head.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:01 am

Porunga Plains

SaiyanBuster. The man inside of the suit was so confident in his technology and in his inevitable success that the title he gave it even declared that it was designed to destroy Saiyans such as him. And the man certainly didn't try to cover up this aura of arrogance he was giving off, stating that Callar now had only two options - leave or die. The Saiyan prince scoffed, his eyes locked with the head of the SaiyanBuster, and spoke:

"You seem to be a man of science, Earthling, so I find it odd that you would limit yourself to only two outcomes of this experiment."

Callar clenched his right fist, energy pumping across his veins, ready to strike and pop that helmet right off any moment now.

"Here's an alternate hypothesis for you - neither one happens, and instead I-"

-Fuck!

Suddenly, something from the side slammed straight at him, with enough power to overpower both Garrick and Khorn, taking Callar by surprise and sending him crashing across the ground. It was none other than Colrab, one of the three Earth Saiyans who the prince believed had been knocked out a long time ago. How do these fuckers keep standing back up all the time?! Something was unnatural about Colrab, however - his voice was different, his body was mangled and battered and he seemed to be acting out of pure primal rage, and, as Callar could already tell before, his power level had increased drastically.

Rubbing his hand at his cheek and cleaning away the blood seeping from a few veins Colrab's punch had popped, Callar furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, fuck you too."

Callar charged right back at Colrab - however, instead of simply striking him with a single punch, he'd attempt to grab the Saiyan by his shoulders and then slam his body at the SaiyanBuster to try to take out both of them at once.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am

Val Ambrose (SaiyanBuster)
    Porunga Plains

Watching the Saiyan prince scoff, Val waited patiently as the two stared each other down in a cowboy-style showdown, flexing his fingers to his side as if he were preparing to quick draw a revolver. The alien was arrogant, admittedly just as arrogant as he was in believing that the SaiyanBuster could triumph over Callar. He had given him a final ultimatum—leave or die. Callar chose the latter, his eyes locking with the SaiyanBuster’s helmet.

You seem like a man of science, Earthling,” Callar taunted him, trying to find whatever human was locked away inside the titanic suit of armor. “So I find it odd that you would limit yourself to only two outcomes of this experiment.

Mind racing at practically supernatural speeds, Val tried to run the numbers in his head with the time he had between Callar’s banter. He’s right… There’s only two options here: he leaves, or we fight. Think, Val. Think. If we fight, I know I can’t beat him in the Sentinel at all. I’ll just have to keep the SaiyanBuster intact for as long as I can, which I am hopeful of. I should be able to outlast him in his current state..

Noticing the man clench his fist, Val prepared for battle. ”Here’s an alternate hypothesis for you: neither one happens, and instead I—

What happened in the following moments was nothing short of unexpected, as Val’s proximity sensors picked up an incoming fast-mover coming in from their flank. Instinctively moving away, Val was surprised to see that the object, in fact, wasn’t aimed at him at all, and instead was headed straight towards his opponent.

A single punch from the newcomer was powerful enough to send the prince flying away, letting out a sound that resembled an explosion. Val quickly switched to Infrared Vision, allowing him to see his unexpected ally (and Callar) through the ensuing cloud of dust by their heat signatures. With a figure resembling the Saiyan prince, Val immediately assumed this to be one of the martial artists that Callar felled before, and his suspicions were confirmed once the cloud dissipated and he switched back to regular vision.

...Somewhat confirmed.

Another Saiyan? But.. it’s one of the Earth fighters? More specifically, shouldn’t he be dead?!

Val was perplexed, identifying the berserking Saiyan as Colrab White—the Colrab White, son of Zhong White, the same multi-billionaire responsible for the advancements in Capsule Technology. Moreover, why was Mr. White’s son a Saiyan, and why was he fighting with the Earth martial artists?

Then his mind moved back to the other Saiyans that had transformed… how many Saiyans were there?

Shaking his head, Val assessed Colrab of his power, with his biometric scanner revealing the man had a plethora of broken bones, bruises, and other injuries all across his body. According to basic common medical sense, he should be dead. But his body was moving on its own despite a lack of brain activity, resonating with primal rage and power well beyond his limit.

What the hell are these things?

Shaking off his stray thoughts, Val’s armor let off a ping and produced an alert indicator towards his front, where he watched Callar stand back up and charge Colrab, picking him up by the shoulders in an attempt to slam him down on the Saiyanbuster. Val activated his maneuvering thrusters and fired them to his side, strafing away from the incoming body at the last moment, cursing its sluggish speed. He raised both his hands, white light resonating from the energy projectors on his palms, as he fired off a flurry of small, white spheres of energy that were individually not that strong, but collectively could deal massive damage. He just hoped that Callar was too preoccupied and not fast enough to dodge them all.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Android #5

#5 had stopped himself when the suited man he had seen before moved in front of him to punch Callar which seemed to cause some damage but not as much as what #5 had planned to do. It didn't seem likely that he could beat him with the suit's average speed.

Before he could jump in to help Colrab who was somehow still able to move charged at the saiyan invader, and was easily deflected. At this rate he would take them all down before either of them would be able to take him down. There was only one real option that would be able to take him out for good. #5 sighed and began rushing towards Callar at high speeds. Reaching him #5 grabbed him and began to fly upwards. #5s body begIn to glow as the ki generator inside him was preparing to explode. The heat could be felt by Callar as the explosion came nearer, #5 was sweating intensively and was shaking

"Hey monkey man say hi to your friends in hell!" #5 stopped flying for a moment and started falling. His life quickly flashed before his eyes Goodbye Earth. Thank you for all you've done for me, and thank you #7 for being a friend in the time I've known you. Remember me he started crying a little and then laughed before he exploded in a large fireball leaving nothing left of #5

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Porunga Plains

A Few Minutes Before Android 5's Explosion...

Colrab's body had been thrown across the field. Originally destined for the metallic body of the mecha suit, he was thrown through to air. Catching himself with an aura of ki, and relaunching his broken body back at Callar. "Kill! Kill! Die!" he screamed, tilting his head backwards, preparing for a full speed headbutt of Callar's face. His Ki was becoming dangerous, however, it spilled out freely from his body, and began to increase in intensity as this transformed state lasted. It was building to a point, stressing his body, and becoming evermore volatile. It was clear to the outside observer that this would be deadly...for all parties involved.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 am

Porunga Plains, some time earlier

Despite having been thrown with enough force to knock out anyone at his power level range, Colrab continued on, screaming incoherently as he charged back towards Callar with a headbutt.

Alright, a simple forward attack. Should be easy to blo-

The prince's thoughts got cut off by a sudden barrage of energy blasts heading his way, which forced him to draw his attention away from the Saiyan to deal with the incoming attacks by deflecting them. It was that SaiyanBuster guy, who got out of the body slam at the last second and was now peppering him down with energy bullets.

A few even sped through his defenses and detonated upon touching his torso, arms and face, much to Callar's disdain.

"Will you just... piss off alrea-"

Nope. No window to even finish a sentence. This time, it was Colrab, who slammed headfirst into his forehead and knocked him away, cutting his thought short. Callar stumbled back for a few steps, a small flow of blood seeping out of his forehead and continuing over his left eye, forcing the Saiyan to wince with it.

You...

A pain in his ass for the entire time he has been here. And now, Colrab even had the boldness to draw blood from his Prince.

Callar sent his right hand forward, aiming to grab Colrab by the jaw and smash him sight back to the ground where he belongs.

Porunga Plains

With a spin kick, Callar would send Colrab away for good, finally getting a moment of reprieve. Exhausted, somewhat battered and bruised, with severe damage on his Battle Armor, he enjoyed that brief moment to the fullest, tapping on the wound on his forehead and thus bloodying the tip of his finger. With his blood.

For the love of Galacius, this is just a war of attrition. He held a fairly insurmountable advantage against any of the Earthlings, Earth Saiyans or their allies in one on one combat, that much nobody could deny, but when there were at least ten of them, each one with fairly high power levels, attacking him pretty much at once, you start to run into some severe problems. There's no doubt that this planet and its inhabitants had potential - not only could they defeat Radis and Egpla, but now Garrick and Khorn as well, and push the Prince himself to the brink.

But, thankfully, it's all coming to an end. There's got to be a limit of how far Colrab's broken body can push itself to the limit, the rest of the Earth Saiyans are defeated and lying on the ground not too far from here, most of the Earthlings are done for. The robots and SaiyanBuster were still in the fight, but they should be fairly simple to deal with. Thank goodness, because Callar could feel that he himself is not going to be able to push himself much farther beyond-

Huh?!

One of the aforementioned robots suddenly latched onto him, lifting him up into the sky.

"What the?.. What the hell are you doing?!" Callar exclaimed, trying his best to free himself from the Android's grip, but to no avail. The latch was tight and the Saiyan's exhaustion had kicked in to a point where overpowering the Android was not going to be that easy.

What the hell IS he even doing? What kind of technique is this?!

Something was getting warm, perhaps hot even - and no, it wasn't a point-blank ki blast aimed at Callar, but the Android himself. Not only that, but he was starting to turn bright, the light forcing the prince to turn away from the opponent and continue trying to break away. Again, it just wasn't happening.

The Android was turning warm, hot and bright, even sweating and shaking... as if he himself was the attack aimed at him.

...oh no. D-don't tell me he's going to-

A massive explosion suddenly rocketed the entire battlefield, leaving Android #5 as nothing but a cloud of ash and dust.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Callar screamed, having been right in the epicenter of the self-destruction and taking the blunt of the attack with his own body. The explosion instantly ripped apart his Battle Armor and burned at his flesh, and after the explosion concluded, the Saiyan's body fell face-first to the ground like a rock, bleeding all over with several deep burns, almost entirely naked save for his underpants and a few pieces of his jumpsuit here and there. From an outsider's perspective, it might appear that the Saiyan was killed for good - but anyone with the ability to sense energy could instantly tell that this wasn't the case. A faint signature still flickered here and there before finally resurfacing - this was also the moment when Callar slowly and weakly lifted himself off the surface of the crater he found himself in.

Pain. Lots and lots of pain, all over. Most of his muscles had been left numb, too. At this point, even most of the Earthling defenders, if they were still active, could beat him to a pulp.

And it wouldn't even be much of a problem were this the last of the defenders who decided to go out in a spectacular sacrifice - then he could just wait out a week and recover before taking on the rest of the planet. But nooo - these stubborn bastards were like space roaches, they're all going to barrel down on him any minute now.

There's only one option left. Cut your losses, take the initiative and escape for now. Galacius is going to kill him for losing four Saiyans to a single planet, but that's okay. It won't be as humiliating.

Escape before the Earthlings have a chance to figure out what's happening.

Picking up the remote control pad for his Attack Ball, which had been held inside his jumpsuit, miraculously survived the explosion and was now laying down on the ground, Callar called down his space pod, then took a glance towards Ayata and Akiko, who were lying unconscious not too far from the crater. Yeah, I need to pick them up, too. Need to take at least something out of this bloody planet. With that thought, he called down Garrick and Khorn's pods as well, and while the pods were flying across the atmosphere and getting ready to land nearby, the prince stumbled over to the two Saiyan woman and dragged them away.

Thankfully, neither one was faking being knocked out. Kyuku could probably turn me inside out if she was wailing at me at full power. Probably not this other Saiyan, though.

Callar tossed Ayata into Khorn's pod and Akiko into Garrick's, then sat down in his own, the door of the vessel closing shortly. With a final press of the remote control, the three pods took off, a faint aura surrounding them as they entered the upper atmosphere in mere seconds.

So long, Earthlings. Hope we meet again never.

Except for picking up Colrab sometime in the future, even if Callar didn't like that bastard at all.

Only one thing left to do - inform the leadership of the Planet Trade Organization on the results of the mission. This is where Callar saw himself facing a dilemma. If Galacius or Eis learn that I lost four competent Saiyans to a backwards periphery planet and didn't even fail to conquer it, they're actually going to scalp me, no joke. Especially if they learn that I replaced them with two weak girls.

No, there's no question, I have to leave them in the dark as long as possible.

Weakly, the Saiyan prince pressed a button at the side of the space pod, opening communications with Galacius's spaceship and speaking:

"This is Prince Callar, Leader of the Saiyans, reporting that the mission to Earth has been a success. The population of the planet has been completely decimated and the world itself is prepared for sale. However, all of us have received severe damage and our Attack Balls require refueling, so we will instead land on the Organization's outpost on Planet Galacius 1159 and await further orders there. Over."

Nobody ever goes to Galacius 1159, they wouldn't bother to check. And it's the closest outpost to Earth. I'll be able to figure out what to do next there.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 am

The landscape had been twisted, broken and burnt by the massive explosion caused by Android #5 in a last ditch effort to defeat the Saiyan Prince. In the short term, this was a complete success as Callar was almost annihilated in the blast and forced to retreat. However, it was uncertain to how things would play out in the long run, not only had Callar managed to abduct two of the four Saiyans who lived on Earth but with time, he could recover, grow stronger and return for a second round and that would be the BEST scenario, for all they know, there could be people even stronger than Callar among the ranks of the PTO.

Regardless, our heroes will have to train harder than ever before, so they can be prepared for what comes next.

End of Saga

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:42 am

The Space Shenanigans (Micro) Saga

Planet Galacius #1159

For the three Saiyans travelling in their small, cramped space pods, this is what they'd be seeing through their windows, Planet Galacius #1159; The closest PTO Outpost to the Earth. Heading to this planet was quite an intelligent move on Callar's part, as there was little to no personnel here. I mean, just look at it, it's a fucking dump! The facilities were already starting to break down due to a lack of maintenance, as the PTO planned to abandon this world in the near future as it couldn't even be sold for a LOW price.

Earth/"Planet Galacius #5378"

As for the rest of our heroes however, the Sun had arisen once more, welcoming the sleepy planet to another fruitful day. It had been around three months since the failed Saiyan Invasion. It was peaceful yet again, which surely must've been a relief for a heroes. Of course, that peace had come at a cost; Android #5's life to be exact, that and the "last two female Saiyans in existence" had been abducted.

It only got worse from there as while our heroes had won the battle, they hadn't won the war. In the near-future, the PTO's higher-ups would probably be paying a visit.
Last edited by Gurori on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 am

Galacius 1159

It took three months of real time to travel from Earth to Galacius 1159, but for the passengers of the three Attack Balls, held in stasis during the entire trip, it was practically instantaneous. Callar's consciousness returned when his pod, followed by Ayata's and Akiko's, was already approaching the atmosphere of Galacius 1159 - a barren, pathetic world, with an atmosphere which was currently being blown away by solar wind due to the planet losing its magnetic field a few decades ago, and a constant permeating stench anywhere outside of the PTO outpost due to widespread gas vents strewn across the surface.

The outpost was staffed by the Metamorphians, a species composed of sentient bipedal volcanic rock amalgations who would heat up pretty much any room they were in for a prolonged period of time, and communicated with their own language of scratching their rock innards to generate sound, so their soldiers were designated to the hardiest locations possible and left to their own devices, because outside of special translators, people speaking in Galactic Basic and the Metamorphians couldn't really communicate. Thankfully, they were a docile race, and there were only a few dozens of them in an outpost as large as an average Earthling mall, so Callar didn't really run into any problems in getting clearance to land. And it's likely that the rocks would leave him and his new soldiers alone.

He exchanged Garrick and Khorn, both of them reliable and hardy warriors, for two uppity Saiyan girls who will likely try to run away at first chance. Was it a good exchange? Not... really. Depends how you look into it, perhaps? As in, whether you care more for strong warriors now or the chance to increase your numbers in the future.

Callar tried to keep the "continuing the Saiyan race" question for a later time. Right now, there were a lot more important matters and issues to address, and Kyuku and her friend need to get acquainted with the organization they will serve from now on beforehand, anyway.

After the three attack balls were sucked in by the planet's gravity well and touched down in a designated landing area near the outpost, Callar crawled out, growing weaker and weaker with each instant, pulled up Ayata on one shoulder and Akiko on another, and limped over to the entrance of the outpost, where healing pods awaited all three of them. Finally, home sweet home.

The pod left Callar free sooner than the two girls, only a few hours later, thanks to his injuries being not as grievous - which was perfect, as the Saiyan prince got the time to get back into costume and prepare similar suits to his new disciples as well. Unfortunately, his royal armor with a cape attached was lost to the Android's self-destruction on Earth and this outpost certainly didn't have any of those, so he had to resort to a simple blue jumpsuit and a white armored vest on top of it. Callar tossed the same set of clothing in front of the pods holding Ayata and Akiko, while he himself leaned on the wall on the other side of the room, watching the two Saiyans and waiting with his arms folded.

What now? I can't return to Galacius's spaceship and I have to hide from Eis from now on - and from any other major leaders of the PTO, too. If anything, I just dug myself into a deeper hole than before. I could theoretically explain myself if I just stated that I lost, but now, now that I've lied about the results of my mission and picked up two allies without registering them, it's grounds for immediate execution for overstepping authority and traitorous behavior.

The best I can do is... stay in this quadrant, keep a low profile, get Kyuku and her friend inducted into the organization and make up a fake bio for each to explain how they're with me, and then... I don't know.

Hope.

You know, we didn't talk about this before, but Kyuku actually does look pretty cute when she's not trying to kill you-

Oh god dammit, keep up your composure. You're a leader, not a brothel visitor. You're a leader, act like one.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse