NATION

PASSWORD

Gamma World: Forbidden World (Sign Up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Does this line apply to the man?

"Vassilikos, you'll be happy to know I've tol' your folks to go with the Amishers, at least they appreciate a good carpet or bandage."

I need to know before proceeding, otherwise the post I do next may be too short.

I tried to talk to Vassiliskos, but if not.

nononon That's good- I just- as before I've had to read a few times to get what wha ahwhat was being said. It's a good name, I just needed to know that I understood the post is all.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I tried to talk to Vassiliskos, but if not.

nononon That's good- I just- as before I've had to read a few times to get what wha ahwhat was being said. It's a good name, I just needed to know that I understood the post is all.

Oh, good.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:nononon That's good- I just- as before I've had to read a few times to get what wha ahwhat was being said. It's a good name, I just needed to know that I understood the post is all.

Oh, good.

Yeah hahaeheh I didn't understand so thanks for responding :) my post would certainly have been too short.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:17 pm

I'd post but I think Danceria should.
Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Harbertia wrote:I'd post but I think Danceria should.

I already have, but I'll do another one.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Danceria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I'd post but I think Danceria should.

I already have, but I'll do another one.

I meant a post in response to Jarir- I don't believe in the whole 'let everyone else post before I post again' thing- because sometimes a character is addressing someone specific and it'd just be rude to cut into a conversation leaving thier questions behind or at times nothing to derive from them. I had too many RPs die from players waiting and waiting for their 'turn'- there are no turns here.
Tomorrow is made today.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:49 am

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I already have, but I'll do another one.

I meant a post in response to Jarir- I don't believe in the whole 'let everyone else post before I post again' thing- because sometimes a character is addressing someone specific and it'd just be rude to cut into a conversation leaving thier questions behind or at times nothing to derive from them. I had too many RPs die from players waiting and waiting for their 'turn'- there are no turns here.
I agree with you

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:16 am

So um... I'll just wait then until there's a response? Or should I delete it?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm

hehehahhahaha Eager McBeaver :p
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Well, I'm glad we'll actually be moving soon :)
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:44 am

Harbertia wrote:Well, I'm glad we'll actually be moving soon :)

Soon. IC time soon. A little delayed in OOC time. Maybe we should plan out what we'll encounter first?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 am

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Well, I'm glad we'll actually be moving soon :)

Soon. IC time soon. A little delayed in OOC time. Maybe we should plan out what we'll encounter first?

I'm starting to fear that my early post;

Harbertia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I already have, but I'll do another one.

May have caused Danceria to leave :( I hope that's not the case but I am worried.

You are right in regards to the need to plan and I have some ideas but I've still not got around to making those lists of random encounters, weather, etc :(

Edit: Hey if ya'll have ideas for random encounters (those without planned NPCs) I can put them on the list.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:

I'm starting to fear that my early post;

Harbertia wrote:I meant a post in response to Jarir- I don't believe in the whole 'let everyone else post before I post again' thing- because sometimes a character is addressing someone specific and it'd just be rude to cut into a conversation leaving thier questions behind or at times nothing to derive from them. I had too many RPs die from players waiting and waiting for their 'turn'- there are no turns here.

May have caused Danceria to leave :( I hope that's not the case but I am worried.

You are right in regards to the need to plan and I have some ideas but I've still not got around to making those lists of random encounters, weather, etc :(

Edit: Hey if ya'll have ideas for random encounters (those without planned NPCs) I can put them on the list.
Hmm maybe on Day 3 we encounter a powerful derecho Image

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Yellowstone- wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I'm starting to fear that my early post;

Hmm maybe on Day 3 we encounter a powerful derecho Image

I'd ask what a derecho is (I'm asking what it is) but I imagine it's two storms converged as one?
Tomorrow is made today.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 am

Harbertia wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote: Hmm maybe on Day 3 we encounter a powerful derecho (Image)

I'd ask what a derecho is (I'm asking what it is) but I imagine it's two storms converged as one?
It is a line of severe thunderstorms that can produce very violent winds, hail, heavy rain and sometimes tornadoes.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:12 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I'd ask what a derecho is (I'm asking what it is) but I imagine it's two storms converged as one?
It is a line of severe thunderstorms that can produce very violent winds, hail, heavy rain and sometimes tornadoes.

Tomorrow is made today.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:15 am

"This is why we go north. It's too cold to storm."
Obligatory Quotes below

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:58 am

Danceria wrote:"This is why we go north. It's too cold to storm."

:lol:
Tomorrow is made today.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Lots of posting, luckily i'm finally back and good to take over my character again. Thanks Harb!
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:17 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Lots of posting, luckily i'm finally back and good to take over my character again. Thanks Harb!

Your most welcomed and I am pleased by your return! :D the latest situation on the IC is- somewhat awkward I think- or odd- or something much like this sentence.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 am

If after I return from work and complete my after work rutene there is no post I shall post of our departure though indeed determing our course over the IC is preferred as it is a topic for discussion. Seems rather important.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Upon my return I realize that it's Danceria who needs to give us direction as per Damien's post.
Tomorrow is made today.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Wait so are we still heading toward Yellowstone? Oh also Iowa and Minnesota have a lot of severe weather.
Last edited by Yellowstone- on Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Yellowstone- wrote:Wait so are we still heading toward Yellowstone? Oh also Iowa and Minnesota have a lot of severe weather.

We may be taking a detour for a bit but I can certainly manipulate events to drive us again south (latter we're gonna go North for a bit). It'll make the trip longer doing that but certainly even more eventful. Perhaps speaking up on the IC regarding route may have averted this but by now we are on our way to Iowa in a convoy.

I do regret having forgotten about your desire to visit yellowstone but events in the IC have played out for this course.
Tomorrow is made today.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote:Wait so are we still heading toward Yellowstone? Oh also Iowa and Minnesota have a lot of severe weather.

We may be taking a detour for a bit but I can certainly manipulate events to drive us again south (latter we're gonna go North for a bit). It'll make the trip longer doing that but certainly even more eventful. Perhaps speaking up on the IC regarding route may have averted this but by now we are on our way to Iowa in a convoy.

I do regret having forgotten about your desire to visit yellowstone but events in the IC have played out for this course.
Well Yellowstone is still west of Iowa.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse