NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - The New U - OOC I

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 am

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Um, hello? *looks around*

That's going to be funny to you, but I just lost my post.
Good news is that I'm working on one at least.
Ooh, ouch. I've been there. It's not fun.
Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:Um, hello? *looks around*

I'll post tobight.
What's a bight? XD

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 am

Sorry, I know I said yesterday, and it wasn't a great post, but I'm tired, and I've been busy.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 am

Ranoria wrote:Sorry, I know I said yesterday, and it wasn't a great post, but I'm tired, and I've been busy.
*hugs* It's cool, man.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Hey, guys, I get it, Sy left, and some of you aren't exactly overenthusiastic about the arc, but come on now. Don't let this die because you don't like an idea, besides, you may end up likin it afterwards.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Ranoria wrote:Hey, guys, I get it, Sy left, and some of you aren't exactly overenthusiastic about the arc, but come on now. Don't let this die because you don't like an idea, besides, you may end up likin it afterwards.

I’ll try to write something, but I was waiting for Charli to maybe start it up?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Hey, guys, I get it, Sy left, and some of you aren't exactly overenthusiastic about the arc, but come on now. Don't let this die because you don't like an idea, besides, you may end up likin it afterwards.

I’ll try to write something, but I was waiting for Charli to maybe start it up?

I think she's waiting for all of us to do the splits of the characters that we want to split first. That was my thinking.
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I’ll try to write something, but I was waiting for Charli to maybe start it up?

I think she's waiting for all of us to do the splits of the characters that we want to split first. That was my thinking.
Exactly.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 am

I AM TRYING THE BEST I CAN.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:19 am

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:I think she's waiting for all of us to do the splits of the characters that we want to split first. That was my thinking.
Exactly.

...Why? It’s her Arc, she needs to start it.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:35 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Exactly.

Which I did, weeks ago. Now it's your turn to react.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:40 am

Syrixces wrote:Hey guys.

HH has done incredible things for me. When I first joined NS I was in a bad place. New school, very few friends. That first summer I joined the rping here was magical, and for me, that magic continued through for nearly 3 years.

HH is over 2 years old. 2 of the best years of my life, and I want to thank each and every one of you for making this years as amazing as they have been. Lumi, Charli, Ran, CC, Free, Sky, and so many others. You guys are some of the best friends I've ever had, and I've never even met you.

My name is Geoff, and I see some of you as some of the closest friends I've ever made, and for a long time, my only friends. Holy High, and more specifically, the community we forged here, carried me out of depression, and into a place where I could be creative and confident.

But I'm tired. It's clear to us all, I've been slacking, I've been distant.

And I'm sorry.

In many ways I've failed you guys as an OP. Let's face it, it's all been kinda downhill since Thanakron, hasn't it haha?

I'm sorry for that. And I'm sorry for my absences, my coldness, my laziness, my inability to do my damn job.

I'm retiring from NS.

Charli will take over as OP, with Ran stepping in as Co-OP, and with Lumi, working together to bring you new arcs and stories to live out together. Charli and I have been discussing this for about a month now, and I feel that, while some of this plan may be a little new to her, that this is the best route.

Maybe I'll drop by occasionally, say hello. But with college, new girlfriend, new friends, tests and classes, I just can't handle it anymore. Something had to give.

I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me for this, and I'm sorry.

Thank you all for giving me your trust, your time, and your friendship. This community we have created here is a blessing, one that has given me infinite joy and comfort. You guys have helped me through so much, directly, and indirectly, as an outlet for my sadness, my anger, and most importantly, a place to express myself amongst friends and peers.

Thank you all so much. For everything. I love you all, and I don't know what I would have done without you.

You're in good hands.

Thanks again, for making my life special.

Geoff / Syri

Well, I've only posted in here a couple of times through the years, and I didn't do much. But I had a lot of fun roleplaying with you in the past, both here and in the good old days of the Academy of Heroes and Villains.

Good luck!
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Thinking about it.. I might try to get back into this at some point.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:32 pm

I've been absent due to a mixture of wanting to let others post first, and myself being really fatigued/sick the last two weeks TBH.

I need to hop back to it.
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Exactly.

Lumi. She did start it.
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 am

Excellent! (I'm glad you're doing better, Torsi.)

Now... it's just Lumi. *stares at*

Rostavykhan
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 am

I apologies for my own absence. Part of it was due to uncertainty on what exactly to type, and part was due to being a bit nervous about how everyone else would react, part was due to my own being occupied with other RP's as well, and part due to an unfortunate on-off bout of fatigue and low motivation the last week or so. I hope to have rectified this somewhat with my post.

EDIT: Oh hai Charli.
Last edited by Rostavykhan on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 am

Rostavykhan wrote:I apologies for my own absence. Part of it was due to uncertainty on what exactly to type, and part was due to being a bit nervous about how everyone else would react, part was due to my own being occupied with other RP's as well, and part due to an unfortunate on-off bout of fatigue and low motivation the last week or so. I hope to have rectified this somewhat with my post.

EDIT: Oh hai Charli.
It's cool! I can understand that. *awkward side-hug* Most parts of that, actually. Especially the low-motivation. I feel you.

Also, hai. :p

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:44 am

Charlia wrote:Excellent! (I'm glad you're doing better, Torsi.)

Now... it's just Lumi. *stares at*

I’ve been busy, give me a little time.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:37 am

Moving the plot forward on Thursday.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Well. Hyperion's no longer an option for an antagonist. Yo, Torsi. Want to fill the slot? *tilts head*

Man, it feels so much smaller around here now...

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Everything else is dead.

I'm back for good.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Everything else is dead.

I'm back for good.

*jumps on* I knew you'd come back! And with perfect timing, the arc like just started.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Charlia wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Everything else is dead.

I'm back for good.

*jumps on* I knew you'd come back! And with perfect timing, the arc like just started.

Lmao.

I'm planning to also get hella back into swim practice and weight training, since I've fallen back there recently.

Gotta get a new membership at the local YMCA, for the pool, then I've got a fun 4 mile jog to and from.

I'll try to post when I'm not busy with that. lol
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Charlia wrote:*jumps on* I knew you'd come back! And with perfect timing, the arc like just started.

Lmao.

I'm planning to also get hella back into swim practice and weight training, since I've fallen back there recently.

Gotta get a new membership at the local YMCA, for the pool, then I've got a fun 4 mile jog to and from.

I'll try to post when I'm not busy with that. lol
You crazy athletic type. :p

Rostavykhan
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Charlia wrote:Well. Hyperion's no longer an option for an antagonist. Yo, Torsi. Want to fill the slot? *tilts head*

Man, it feels so much smaller around here now...

Villain?

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm intrigued.

I should get to posting sometime in the near future. I have to post for another thread anyways, and I have a post to wait for in my main RP, so tonight might be my big posting night.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse