NATION

PASSWORD

Life-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

" They are obstacles in my life. They prevent me from accomplishing my goals or succeeding. They limit my freedom. So what do you do with obstacles? You remove them. " Sarah checked her mind to make sure he wasn't inside it. No tar precense was found. Sarah felt something else but couldn't pick out what it was.

Lily Kiser

Lily nodded at her father and continued to rub Brandon's back and head. She was slightly concerned about his condition.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon groaned and opened his eyes looking at Lily. Then he said "I failed. I'm sorry. She... she hates us. I've failed." He put his head down on her lap and just sobbed. He was crushed by Sarah's betrayal.

The Tar

"Well I give you a choice. You may kill them or make them serve you. Which do you choose my child?"

Lily Kiser

Lily patted Brandon's back. " It's fine. She's the traitor, not us. You haven't failed. She has. We will get her.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah looked at the Tar deep in thought. " I'll kill the, but I can't do it alone. My powers can't kill, they disable. I'm going to need your help to kill them. Perhaps you can send some of your troops with me?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:23 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

Brandon groaned and opened his eyes looking at Lily. Then he said "I failed. I'm sorry. She... she hates us. I've failed." He put his head down on her lap and just sobbed. He was crushed by Sarah's betrayal.

The Tar

"Well I give you a choice. You may kill them or make them serve you. Which do you choose my child?"

Lily Kiser

Lily patted Brandon's back. " It's fine. She's the traitor, not us. You haven't failed. She has. We will get her.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah looked at the Tar deep in thought. " I'll kill the, but I can't do it alone. My powers can't kill, they disable. I'm going to need your help to kill them. Perhaps you can send some of your troops with me?"

Brandon Kiser

"No she said we kept her down and it's true. We were never as close with her as we were each other and I think that hurt her." Sitting up Brandon leaned his head on Lily's shoulder.

The Tar

"Are you sure you are willing to kill them? I must know exactly what they did to make you want them dead? Tell me my child."

Sarah's mind

The small "conscious" that John had secretly put there had spread. Now it was time to start its job. It brought out memories of her being comforted by Brandon. Happy memories. Memories of love.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Brandon Kiser

"No she said we kept her down and it's true. We were never as close with her as we were each other and I think that hurt her." Sitting up Brandon leaned his head on Lily's shoulder.

The Tar

"Are you sure you are willing to kill them? I must know exactly what they did to make you want them dead? Tell me my child."

Sarah's mind

The small "conscious" that John had secretly put there had spread. Now it was time to start its job. It brought out memories of her being comforted by Brandon. Happy memories. Memories of love.

Lily Kiser

" That does not give her an excuse to go wacko. I say we go now, find her, and get her. She's too dangerous to be left out there. Every time she uses her powers, she grows more confident and powerful. We need to take her out now."

Sarah Kiser

" I can kill whoever I need to. As for the second question, you have no need to know that. That's my business and mine alone. Now let's go kill them, shall we?" Sarah felt John's conscious feeding her thoughts. Sarah smiled at his effort and replaced his good memories with ones of hate, crushing the little bit of resistance he had left in her mind.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

The Tar

Sarah's mind

Lily Kiser

" That does not give her an excuse to go wacko. I say we go now, find her, and get her. She's too dangerous to be left out there. Every time she uses her powers, she grows more confident and powerful. We need to take her out now."

Sarah Kiser

" I can kill whoever I need to. As for the second question, you have no need to know that. That's my business and mine alone. Now let's go kill them, shall we?" Sarah felt John's conscious feeding her thoughts. Sarah smiled at his effort and replaced his good memories with ones of hate, crushing the little bit of resistance he had left in her mind.

The Tar

"Very well. I shall give you 5 soldiers. Now go. Good luck my child." The Tar smiled. The boy would die by the hands of his own kin.

Brandon Kiser

"I... can't. When I get close she torments me. I can't stop her. I'm useless. I'm sorry I'm so useless." Brandon got up up and walked out slamming his door shut. He was in tears. He wondered what he did that made her so mad.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Sarah Kiser

The Tar

"Very well. I shall give you 5 soldiers. Now go. Good luck my child." The Tar smiled. The boy would die by the hands of his own kin.

Brandon Kiser

"I... can't. When I get close she torments me. I can't stop her. I'm useless. I'm sorry I'm so useless." Brandon got up up and walked out slamming his door shut. He was in tears. He wondered what he did that made her so mad.

Lily Kiser

Lily looked after her brother and snorted. " I'll take her out my self then." Lily changed to her panther form again and ran out the front door towards the greenhouse, moving at an incredible pace.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah motioned for the five soldiers to follow her. They complied and trotted after the girl, who was smiling slightly. Sarah squinted. " There's a large black shape moving towards us, I'll find out who it is. " Sarah reached out with her mind. " It's Lily." Sarah sent visions of people burning as well as children screaming again to Lily's mind, still smiling.

Lily Kiser

Lily's legs pumped furiously. Suddenly she felt pain. Visions flashed before her eyes. " No... no" the panther tottered twice and collapsed to the ground, yowling.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
The Tar

Brandon Kiser

Lily Kiser

Lily looked after her brother and snorted. " I'll take her out my self then." Lily changed to her panther form again and ran out the front door towards the greenhouse, moving at an incredible pace.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah motioned for the five soldiers to follow her. They complied and trotted after the girl, who was smiling slightly. Sarah squinted. " There's a large black shape moving towards us, I'll find out who it is. " Sarah reached out with her mind. " It's Lily." Sarah sent visions of people burning as well as children screaming again to Lily's mind, still smiling.

Lily Kiser

Lily's legs pumped furiously. Suddenly she felt pain. Visions flashed before her eyes. " No... no" the panther tottered twice and collapsed to the ground, yowling.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon felt like crap. One of his sisters hated him and wanted him dead the other now thought of him as pitiful. Rolling over he started drifting off to sleep. Then his dad burst into the room. Brandon sat up.

John Kiser

John had been sitting in his office when he felt Lily in danger. This wasn't his powers. This was his senses as a parent. His child was in danger. Rushing into Brandon's room he said "Son Lily is in danger. You need to save her. Listen you are the only one that CAN defeat your sister. If you keep your mind moving at super speed she can't catch up with it. You will be immune to her powers but you have to stay focused otherwise it won't work." John sat next to him and said "Go save your sisters. I believe in you."

Brandon Kiser

Brandon nodded and said "I'll bring both back. I love you dad." In a blink of an eye he was out the door and in a few seconds he saw his sisters. Lily looked like she was being attacked by Sarah. Sorry sis he thought to himself as he rushed past Lily and collided with Sarah. "Keep my mind going fast." He kept thinking to himself. After hitting Darah to the ground he focused on the guards grabbing their guns, taking them to the woods, and then coming back knocking them all out. Then he saw Lily and his mind slowed.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon felt like crap. One of his sisters hated him and wanted him dead the other now thought of him as pitiful. Rolling over he started drifting off to sleep. Then his dad burst into the room. Brandon sat up.

John Kiser

John had been sitting in his office when he felt Lily in danger. This wasn't his powers. This was his senses as a parent. His child was in danger. Rushing into Brandon's room he said "Son Lily is in danger. You need to save her. Listen you are the only one that CAN defeat your sister. If you keep your mind moving at super speed she can't catch up with it. You will be immune to her powers but you have to stay focused otherwise it won't work." John sat next to him and said "Go save your sisters. I believe in you."

Brandon Kiser

Brandon nodded and said "I'll bring both back. I love you dad." In a blink of an eye he was out the door and in a few seconds he saw his sisters. Lily looked like she was being attacked by Sarah. Sorry sis he thought to himself as he rushed past Lily and collided with Sarah. "Keep my mind going fast." He kept thinking to himself. After hitting Darah to the ground he focused on the guards grabbing their guns, taking them to the woods, and then coming back knocking them all out. Then he saw Lily and his mind slowed.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah fell back 10 feet when Brandon hit her. She smacked against the pavement with a loud cry of pain. Sarah stood back up in a second and although a bit woozy, was alert. She felt Brandon's mind,p moving very quickly, too quickly. Then his mind slowed. Sarah smiled. That was a mistake. Sarah attacked his mind, putting back the illusion of screaming children and fire. But she added something else this time. 4 ragged, white clothed children appeared out of the pavement in front of Brandon. The had red eyes and sharp fangs. The largest of them, a six year old girl, stepped forward. " You killed us Brandon. It's your fault we're dead. And you shall pay." The four attacked Brandon and Sarah gave him an illusion of pain as the four bit at him with their teeth.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

John Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah fell back 10 feet when Brandon hit her. She smacked against the pavement with a loud cry of pain. Sarah stood back up in a second and although a bit woozy, was alert. She felt Brandon's mind,p moving very quickly, too quickly. Then his mind slowed. Sarah smiled. That was a mistake. Sarah attacked his mind, putting back the illusion of screaming children and fire. But she added something else this time. 4 ragged, white clothed children appeared out of the pavement in front of Brandon. The had red eyes and sharp fangs. The largest of them, a six year old girl, stepped forward. " You killed us Brandon. It's your fault we're dead. And you shall pay." The four attacked Brandon and Sarah gave him an illusion of pain as the four bit at him with their teeth.

Brandon Kiser

"No no no. You not real. Your not real." He couldn't focus. He knew they weren't real but they still got to him. Looking at Sarah he said "Please make it stop. Stop this I don't wanna hurt you sis." Then his dad's words echoed in his head. He could do this. He WOULD bring back BOTH of his sisters. Standing up with clear pain in his movements he yelled "No more." He took a breath and relaxed a his mind sped up and the illusions faded. Starring at Sarah he said "I am sorry about this." Then ran at her fast before hitting her. He hopped she was unconscious. He looked to Lily hoping her illusions would go away.

The Commonwealth of Tennessee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:32 pm

202 Maple Street, Johnathan Kiser's house

Johnathan was busy looking around for his wedding photos. He meant nothing of it but to look at them and remember times when things were simpler. As he strode down the hall, a thought had pooped into his head. Maybe he could use his emotions to locate the book, after all, they meant a lot to him. Gradually, he concentrated and tried his best to think of the marriage between him and Carlina. Suddenly, it all flashed before him, the wedding day, Walkers birth, John's birth, their first jobs, Carlina's retirement, Johnathan's last day of work, and so much more. Then the worst hit him. He remembered the day Carlina was on her deathbed. His face went cold, frozen from pain. Like a anvil from a roof, he fell to the floor like a bag of rocks. The sound reverberated into the kitchen, where Walker had been, preparing a sandwich. He called out to his dad, fear for the worst in his voice. "Dad? Dad... Dad are you alright? Where are you!?" "Son..., I'm in the hallway" Johnathan would say with a grunt of pain. Walker rushed over, and quickly pulled his dad up. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" he would say in a frantic voice. "No no, I'm fine, just take me back to the recliner." Walker put his Dads arm on his neck, and walked him over to the recliner, where he sat him down. "How'd you fall? Did you trip?" Walker would ask, trying to wipe off some dust from his dad's hair. "Your mother, oh how I miss her." he would say with slight grief. "Oh dad! You can't be thinking like this at your age, you could seriously hurt yourself!" "Son, how do you expect a 95 year old man to not think of his wife?" "I don't know, but I do know that you need to be more careful!" Walker would say sitting down himself on the couch next to the recliner. "Oh how I love you, I am thankful for every day I have with you son. If only your brother was so cautious about his old man." "Dad, you were the one to say he was a busy person! You can't just go back on your word like that. That's what people nowadays call hypocrites!" Walker would say, flipping on the TV. "I frankly couldn't care, I've earned the right to do as I please son. This youngsters plead for tolerance. Thank god I didn't raise you that way."
If you've had the unfortunate experience of viewing my horribly antiquated political views, I apologize. I am a far different person than I was in 2016, so bear with me.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 pm

The Commonwealth of Tennessee wrote:202 Maple Street, Johnathan Kiser's house

Johnathan was busy looking around for his wedding photos. He meant nothing of it but to look at them and remember times when things were simpler. As he strode down the hall, a thought had pooped into his head. Maybe he could use his emotions to locate the book, after all, they meant a lot to him. Gradually, he concentrated and tried his best to think of the marriage between him and Carlina. Suddenly, it all flashed before him, the wedding day, Walkers birth, John's birth, their first jobs, Carlina's retirement, Johnathan's last day of work, and so much more. Then the worst hit him. He remembered the day Carlina was on her deathbed. His face went cold, frozen from pain. Like a anvil from a roof, he fell to the floor like a bag of rocks. The sound reverberated into the kitchen, where Walker had been, preparing a sandwich. He called out to his dad, fear for the worst in his voice. "Dad? Dad... Dad are you alright? Where are you!?" "Son..., I'm in the hallway" Johnathan would say with a grunt of pain. Walker rushed over, and quickly pulled his dad up. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" he would say in a frantic voice. "No no, I'm fine, just take me back to the recliner." Walker put his Dads arm on his neck, and walked him over to the recliner, where he sat him down. "How'd you fall? Did you trip?" Walker would ask, trying to wipe off some dust from his dad's hair. "Your mother, oh how I miss her." he would say with slight grief. "Oh dad! You can't be thinking like this at your age, you could seriously hurt yourself!" "Son, how do you expect a 95 year old man to not think of his wife?" "I don't know, but I do know that you need to be more careful!" Walker would say sitting down himself on the couch next to the recliner. "Oh how I love you, I am thankful for every day I have with you son. If only your brother was so cautious about his old man." "Dad, you were the one to say he was a busy person! You can't just go back on your word like that. That's what people nowadays call hypocrites!" Walker would say, flipping on the TV. "I frankly couldn't care, I've earned the right to do as I please son. This youngsters plead for tolerance. Thank god I didn't raise you that way."

John Kiser

John was worried. He didn't think he would be enough to bring Sarah back to the happy little girl she used to be. John only knew one man able to actually change emotions with ease. His father. Picking up the phone he dialed his number and took a breath.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Chewion wrote:
The Commonwealth of Tennessee wrote:202 Maple Street, Johnathan Kiser's house

John Kiser

John was worried. He didn't think he would be enough to bring Sarah back to the happy little girl she used to be. John only knew one man able to actually change emotions with ease. His father. Picking up the phone he dialed his number and took a breath.

Johnathan Kiser

The phone rang alarmingly in Johnathan's hand. He'd held onto it in case his son ever called back. He did, and boy was he happy about it. Johnathan picked up the phone almost too fast, but slowed down. "Hello, is this John?" he would say inquisitively, making sure it was his son.
If you've had the unfortunate experience of viewing my horribly antiquated political views, I apologize. I am a far different person than I was in 2016, so bear with me.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 pm

The Commonwealth of Tennessee wrote:
Chewion wrote:
John Kiser

Johnathan Kiser

The phone rang alarmingly in Johnathan's hand. He'd held onto it in case his son ever called back. He did, and boy was he happy about it. Johnathan picked up the phone almost too fast, but slowed down. "Hello, is this John?" he would say inquisitively, making sure it was his son.

John Kiser

Taking a breath John replied "Yes it is dad. Sorry to bother you but... I need your help. More specifically I need your powers. Sarah has... gone mad with hate andbeen torturing Brandon and Lily with her powers. They are out trying to get her back home now but when they do we need to help her. Can you make her happy and loving again? Your powers are unblockable as far as I know and dad... your my only hope of getting my daughter back."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Chewion wrote:
Johnathan Kiser

John Kiser

Taking a breath John replied "Yes it is dad. Sorry to bother you but... I need your help. More specifically I need your powers. Sarah has... gone mad with hate andbeen torturing Brandon and Lily with her powers. They are out trying to get her back home now but when they do we need to help her. Can you make her happy and loving again? Your powers are unblockable as far as I know and dad... your my only hope of getting my daughter back."

Johnathan Kiser

He gasped. His Grandchildren turning against each other, and his son needing his help. "Yes.... Yes I'll help you son. Anything for my family, you best believe it! Let me know what I need to do, I can't act off of nothing." His hand was shaking, and he was getting a headache. Little Sarah had turned on Lily, Brandon, and John. He never would of seen it coming. "Son, listen to me. Sarah is a sweet girl, but this doesn't sound like her. What happened, I need you to tell me. Anything that might be helpful to me will ease this nightmare."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:33 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

Brandon Kiser

"No no no. You not real. Your not real." He couldn't focus. He knew they weren't real but they still got to him. Looking at Sarah he said "Please make it stop. Stop this I don't wanna hurt you sis." Then his dad's words echoed in his head. He could do this. He WOULD bring back BOTH of his sisters. Standing up with clear pain in his movements he yelled "No more." He took a breath and relaxed a his mind sped up and the illusions faded. Starring at Sarah he said "I am sorry about this." Then ran at her fast before hitting her. He hopped she was unconscious. He looked to Lily hoping her illusions would go away.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah fell back 40 feet and crashed through a glass store window before skidding to a stop next a shelf of the store. Dazed , Sarah sat up and quickly placed an illusion of invisibility on her self. Then, she concentrated on Lily, giving her more illusions of each then her mind could handle. Lily began to shriek in pain as Sarah grinned slightly.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:26 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah fell back 40 feet and crashed through a glass store window before skidding to a stop next a shelf of the store. Dazed , Sarah sat up and quickly placed an illusion of invisibility on her self. Then, she concentrated on Lily, giving her more illusions of each then her mind could handle. Lily began to shriek in pain as Sarah grinned slightly.

Brandon Kiser

Brandkn looked up. Were was she. "She is tricking me." He thought. That's when he heard Lily. Looking at her he said "Sarah stop! Lily did nothing wrong! Let her go." I have to go faster. Taking a breath he felt his mind speed up and then before him was Sarah standing inside a broken window. Without hesitation he rushed at her and grabbed her placing her in a sleepers hold. Once she was unconscious he would take her home. Until then he said "I'm so so sorry Sarah. I still love you."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:05 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandkn looked up. Were was she. "She is tricking me." He thought. That's when he heard Lily. Looking at her he said "Sarah stop! Lily did nothing wrong! Let her go." I have to go faster. Taking a breath he felt his mind speed up and then before him was Sarah standing inside a broken window. Without hesitation he rushed at her and grabbed her placing her in a sleepers hold. Once she was unconscious he would take her home. Until then he said "I'm so so sorry Sarah. I still love you."

Sarah Kiser

Sarah hissed and bit Brandon's arm before jabbing him in the gut with her elbow. Then she realized his mind had slowed. Sarah through every illusion of pain, horror, and death that she could think of. Sarah just hoped he slackened his grip to let her escape.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah hissed and bit Brandon's arm before jabbing him in the gut with her elbow. Then she realized his mind had slowed. Sarah through every illusion of pain, horror, and death that she could think of. Sarah just hoped he slackened his grip to let her escape.

Brandon Kiser

"No. No. No. Please stop." He let go of her and fell to the ground were he grabbed her leg and proceeded to beg with her. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to hurt you sis. Please make it stop. Please Sis think if the good times. Ahhhhh" As he finished talking he felt like a was being sawed in half. Looking up to her he said "Please, I still love you sis." Taking a breath he cleared his mind. Then he went fast. Looking up he felt bad for what he was about to do. Getting up faster than a blink of an eye he grabbed Sarah by the neck elbowed her hard enough to knock her out. Then he ran to Lily, still holding Sarah, andpicked her up. It was time to go home. He ran for home and put Sarah into her bed and Lily into hers. He hoped at least Sarah would have amnesia about the last few days. Maybe even stop hating them so much. Brandon just wanted his sister back. He sat down next to Sarah's bed and prayed that she wouldn't hate him when she woke up.
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am

Chewion wrote:
John Kiser

Johnathan Kiser

He gasped. His Grandchildren turning against each other, and his son needing his help. "Yes.... Yes I'll help you son. Anything for my family, you best believe it! Let me know what I need to do, I can't act off of nothing." His hand was shaking, and he was getting a headache. Little Sarah had turned on Lily, Brandon, and John. He never would of seen it coming. "Son, listen to me. Sarah is a sweet girl, but this doesn't sound like her. What happened, I need you to tell me. Anything that might be helpful to me will ease this nightmare."

John Kiser

"It's complicated. Just know she is full of hate. Get over here ASAP please. I'll explain everything later but you need to get here now!"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 am

Chewion wrote:
Johnathan Kiser

John Kiser

"It's complicated. Just know she is full of hate. Get over here ASAP please. I'll explain everything later but you need to get here now!"

Johnathan Kiser

"Okay, I'm on my way!" he would say, before hanging up the phone. "Walker, we gotta go see your brother, come on let's go!" Walker would be in the middle of eating a sandwich, but he put it down and grab his key's. They made it out the driveway, and not too long after were at John's house. Walker helped Johnathan out of the car, and helped him outside. It had been a while since he had seen his brother's house.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

Brandon Kiser

"No. No. No. Please stop." He let go of her and fell to the ground were he grabbed her leg and proceeded to beg with her. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to hurt you sis. Please make it stop. Please Sis think if the good times. Ahhhhh" As he finished talking he felt like a was being sawed in half. Looking up to her he said "Please, I still love you sis." Taking a breath he cleared his mind. Then he went fast. Looking up he felt bad for what he was about to do. Getting up faster than a blink of an eye he grabbed Sarah by the neck elbowed her hard enough to knock her out. Then he ran to Lily, still holding Sarah, andpicked her up. It was time to go home. He ran for home and put Sarah into her bed and Lily into hers. He hoped at least Sarah would have amnesia about the last few days. Maybe even stop hating them so much. Brandon just wanted his sister back. He sat down next to Sarah's bed and prayed that she wouldn't hate him when she woke up.

Lily Kiser

Lily say up in bed, angry and tired. Lily's mind, always weaker than that of her siblings and father, was beaten down from the mental attack by Sarah. Lily got out of bed and walked downstairs before grabbing a bowl of ice cream. Ice cream usually cleared her mind well.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah woke up 30 minutes after being knocked out. She opened her eyes and saw Brandon sitting next to her. Quickly, her expression turned to one of hate and disgust. She reeled back her fist and smashed Brandon in the face, above the eye. Sarah, feeling his mind slow, sent another mental attack, this one more brutal than any before it, her hate giving her power. " I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:

Brandon Kiser

Lily Kiser

Lily say up in bed, angry and tired. Lily's mind, always weaker than that of her siblings and father, was beaten down from the mental attack by Sarah. Lily got out of bed and walked downstairs before grabbing a bowl of ice cream. Ice cream usually cleared her mind well.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah woke up 30 minutes after being knocked out. She opened her eyes and saw Brandon sitting next to her. Quickly, her expression turned to one of hate and disgust. She reeled back her fist and smashed Brandon in the face, above the eye. Sarah, feeling his mind slow, sent another mental attack, this one more brutal than any before it, her hate giving her power. " I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Brandon Kiser

Brandon reeled back in surprise at her punch. Then the mental attack came. Falling to his knees he said "Sarah please! I get it you hate me but why? Just tell me why and I will walk out of your room right now." Nearly collapsing from the attack he thrust something into her hand. It was a picture of him, their mom, and Sarah all together making cookies. He thought maybe something like this would at least soften her slightly. Looking at her with pain in his face he said "I don't care how much you hate me. I still love you and I always will." That's when it became to much. His head hit the floor and he was out cold.

John Kiser

John had felt the attack as it happened. Running outside as he saw his dad he said "Dad I don't have time to explain. You should be close enough. I need you to use your powers on Sarah now or Brandon could die." Adding to his dad's powers John used his mind to boost them making them stronger.

The Tar

"I can feel her mind." He felt Lily's mind. Too distant to control outright but close enough to plant his seeds of hate. Working his way in he felt her frustration at being weaker minded. Acting as her subconscious he said "Its Brandon's fault. He holds me back. Always coming to save me. Who needs him. If he was gone I could grow." Then he pushed that thought into the front of her mind along with a growing bitterness for Brandon. Not enough for a sudden change but it would be gradual.
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon reeled back in surprise at her punch. Then the mental attack came. Falling to his knees he said "Sarah please! I get it you hate me but why? Just tell me why and I will walk out of your room right now." Nearly collapsing from the attack he thrust something into her hand. It was a picture of him, their mom, and Sarah all together making cookies. He thought maybe something like this would at least soften her slightly. Looking at her with pain in his face he said "I don't care how much you hate me. I still love you and I always will." That's when it became to much. His head hit the floor and he was out cold.

John Kiser

John had felt the attack as it happened. Running outside as he saw his dad he said "Dad I don't have time to explain. You should be close enough. I need you to use your powers on Sarah now or Brandon could die." Adding to his dad's powers John used his mind to boost them making them stronger.

The Tar

"I can feel her mind." He felt Lily's mind. Too distant to control outright but close enough to plant his seeds of hate. Working his way in he felt her frustration at being weaker minded. Acting as her subconscious he said "Its Brandon's fault. He holds me back. Always coming to save me. Who needs him. If he was gone I could grow." Then he pushed that thought into the front of her mind along with a growing bitterness for Brandon. Not enough for a sudden change but it would be gradual.

Johnathan Kiser

"Okay, let me see what I can do." he would say, before closing his eyes and taking in the aura of the situation. It was one filled with hatred, despair and fear, the most negative he had ever felt before. Holding Walker's hand, he pushed a thought to Sarah containing memories of times when she had fun around him, such as when she was a little girl and he took her out to the park and made her cookies. He also put in mental images of himself and Sarah and the rest of the family all together, laughing and having a great time. He would then speak out loud, not knowing if it would do any help but it was worth a try. "Sarah, babygirl I know you can here me, listen, we are family and we aren't going to be split apart. Do it for your grandpa, calm down and talk with me, think back to when you used to sit on my lap and we would talk about that dog you always wanted or your dolls." Johnathan put every bit of positive thinking forward, trying his hardest to bring out the sweet little girl he always knew was Sarah.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:59 am

Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

John Kiser

The Tar

Johnathan Kiser

"Okay, let me see what I can do." he would say, before closing his eyes and taking in the aura of the situation. It was one filled with hatred, despair and fear, the most negative he had ever felt before. Holding Walker's hand, he pushed a thought to Sarah containing memories of times when she had fun around him, such as when she was a little girl and he took her out to the park and made her cookies. He also put in mental images of himself and Sarah and the rest of the family all together, laughing and having a great time. He would then speak out loud, not knowing if it would do any help but it was worth a try. "Sarah, babygirl I know you can here me, listen, we are family and we aren't going to be split apart. Do it for your grandpa, calm down and talk with me, think back to when you used to sit on my lap and we would talk about that dog you always wanted or your dolls." Johnathan put every bit of positive thinking forward, trying his hardest to bring out the sweet little girl he always knew was Sarah.

Sarah Kiser

Sarah ignored Brandon and continued the attack, adding in more hate every second. Then she felt the counter attack from her grandfather and father. Sarah took a deep breathe. " I always liked you grandfather. But I need to be free and Brandon, his father, and Lily are holding me back. I want to leave! Go away and start my own life. Please convince them to let me go. I need to."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:14 am

Hothnia wrote:
Johnathan Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah ignored Brandon and continued the attack, adding in more hate every second. Then she felt the counter attack from her grandfather and father. Sarah took a deep breathe. " I always liked you grandfather. But I need to be free and Brandon, his father, and Lily are holding me back. I want to leave! Go away and start my own life. Please convince them to let me go. I need to."

John Kiser

"Why do you want to leave them so much? They love you so much. Look at at how much pain and suffering Brandon is putting himself through. You know he could've killed you already but he hasn't. Sarah he loves you. Why do you hate him so much?" As he said this he silently started pushing into her mind good abd happy memories of her with Brandon and Lily.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon slowly woke up and looked up at Sarah. He just wanted his little sister back. Standing up he sped up his mind and said to Sarah "I still love you." Then he gave her a hug. Just like he used to do when she was little.
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Johnathan Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Johnathan Kiser

He felt her words, and understood them, exact. "Listen, I know your struggles and I know your ambitions, but this isn't the way to act on them. Please, stop hurting your brother, and for the love of god end end this madness!" A tear had started to come to his eye, he loved his family so much that'd he'd be willing to risk his own mental health for them. Then Walker chimed in. "Hey Sarah! It's me, your Uncle. Please, do what we're telling you and quit this, it's unnecessary and damaging. We're all here for you and we love you, all you need to do is to calm down, and relax. Let us help you, it's the only way we can resolve this without anyone getting hurt!" Then Johnathan came back with another phrase of hope. "Sarah, if you can take the time to listen to me throughout all of this, then surely you're strong enough to realize what you're doing." He would send an image of sorrow that she would cause by showcasing Brandon in a mental institution, not able to do any basic human tasks because of the trauma she would bring him. He also put forward images of her Father crying out at night for her to realize what she had done. Then he would come back to a normal tone, shedding a few tears here and there. "Babygirl, look at the things in those images, do you truly want that to happen?! Because if this continues, it's going to happen and you're going to do more damage than you'll ever be able to repair. I beg you to stop this at once!" he would say with a painful shout, before stumbling and opening his eyes, preparing for her response.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse