NATION

PASSWORD

Animal Kingdom (Sandbox, IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Animal Kingdom (Sandbox, IC)

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 am

OOC

Space.
The final frontier.

I don't understand what all the fuss was about. thought a certain british A.I, currently in orbit of the moon. It's just all the same, dark patch there, little twinkly thing there... A few years of exclusion had taken it's toll on Wheatley's optimism and, although he did try to think happy, his thoughts had started dipping towards tradegy more and more often.
He had spent the minutes, hours, days, months in space apoligising to the test subject (he didn't even know her name), staring at the boring, rocky surface under him and shouting abuse at-

"SPAAAAAAAAAACE!"

Wheatley sighed. Him. The space core. Constantly nattering on about the nothing that sorrounded the pair, he was the most annoying companion anybody could ask for. Why did it have to be him? At least with the adventure core they could have-

Light. Wheatley clenched his optic shutters closed as brilliant, blueish light sorrounded him. This was... diffrent.
The sun, he knew, was on the other side of the moon, so what was this? Rescue?
He looked. It was some sort of portal... Not the colourful blue or orange-rimmed portal he was used to, but a huge swirly one.
He felt some sort of force, pulling his core towards it. Not able to resist he was quickly pulled into the portaly thing and it snapped shut behind him.

Silence.

Animalus
Wheatley regained his senses slowly. Everything... hurt.
Okay... he thought. Let's just take it slowly... What can I see? SKY? I can see the bloody sky?! Okay, okay, check that off the list... What can I smell? So many things... What can I hear? Wind, rustling somethings, birds- BIRDS!
He sprang to his feet in shock. "Agh! No! Get them away from meeee!"
After he'd ran for a few minutes, a new thought entered his mind.
Legs. He had 1... 2... 3... 4. He had 4 legs!

"AGH!" he screamed, falling over. This has to be a dream, this has to be a dream, this has to be a dream, this has-
His thoughts were interrupted as a very blond, very fluffy, dog ran over to him.
"Space buddy!"

"NOOOOO!!"

Let the adventure begin...
Last edited by Wheatley Laboratories on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:13 am

Dorchestor, South Carolina

The man commonly known by his friends as Secesh was walking around in Fort Dorchestor, examining the old buildings. He had always come here for inspiration, and that what was he needed right now. He had been ordered to oversee the construction of a new fort, and would be designing it as well. It would be in a swampy area, similar to most of Dorchester, and would overlook a small river, just like the old fort he was in right now. The insides and openings had been stripped, and it's floor was nothing but grass. But he still loves it here, the composited shell walls and the fiddler crabs reminded him of his childhood, he had grown up in the area, after all.

He knew that the USA wouldn't take kindly to South Carolina becoming its own country, but he had faith his country would prevail. Many spoke of joining with the other Southern States to form a confederacy, but this was nonsense. South Carolina was perfectly fine on its own as a republic, and didn't need the help of any other states or nations. He had faith that his country alone would prevail, and worked hard to design and build forts to defend against the upcoming invasion. The fiddler crabs, fighting with their large claws, reminded him of what would happen. The smaller one and bigger one fought, but thanks to will power and determination, they managed to win and claim a burrow for themselves under an old log.

He suddenly saw one of the crabs disappear into a large hold on the river bank, which he hadn't noticed before. It was a jagged, unnatural hole, with multiple roots sticking out. "Well, I reckon I should check this out, might be some old stash from those Golden Knights," He said with his southern dialect, peeking into the hole. He didn't find any weapons, but he did find something.

Someplace, Somewhere

He felt smaller, more armored and crusty, too. He looked around, then at himself, "Where, wha-what am I?" He examined his blue claws and long, spindly legs. He was gigantic, larger a man's head, and his claws could probably rip one apart with ease. He was almost 4 ft. from leg to leg, a gigantic spectacle to be seen. His tough shell was glossy but rough, and covered his entire body. His uniform was missing, all save for his hat and what he had stored inside. He was speechless for an entire hour, thinking there as the wind howled around him. As he raised his legs up, he finally began to speak again, trying to formulate a reason for his being here, "It's clear to me why I'm here now.....I reckon that I was sent here by God himself, to make a new colony to expand the frontier of the Palmetto Republic! Human or not, I'll make my country proud!" He scuttled over to his hat, and placed it firmly over his shell, wearing it like a hermit crab's shell as he set off to explore the world.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:10 pm

2:01 P.M. Somewhere near Tyler City. Boejoe.

Tyler Qipe had just gotten to Tyler boyer's mansion. He knocked on Tyler B's door which opened soon after. "Hi Tyler!" Tyler B. Said. "Hello" Tyler qipe said. Tyler Qipe walked in and he and Tyler B. Walked down to the basement. "Are you excited for what you're about to see? I think it's amazing." Tyler B. Said. "I'm excited and hope to see something that is just as magnificent as you say it is." Tyler Qipe said. "You won't be disappointed. This machine is almost done and I should be able to finish it with you so you can see it work. Let's go." Tyler B. Said. Then, they walked to a lever which when Tyler B. Pulled it, it opened a secret passageway. They walked through it and into an elevator which they went on. When they got to the bottom, they entered the lab and saw a huge machine. It looked like it was 90% done. "Here it is!" Tyler B. Said. "It's almost finished. It Just needs a few tweaks and we should be able to test it." Then they started building some parts, coding, and wiring. After about an hour, it was done. "Well here comes the big moment." Tyler B. Said. Then, they walked into the control room where they activated the machine. The test seemed like it went horribly wrong. Sparks were flying everywhere. "We got to turn it off" Tyler Qipe said. "No. I think it'll be fine." Tyler B. Said. Then, a portal appeared. It broke the windows in the control room and sucked in the machinery, And both of the Tyler's. Right after that, the machine made a really loud noise, and blew up.

3:11. A really random place. A really random dimension.

The Tyler's landed in a forest with tons of bits of metal, silicon, Etc. They felt weird. They felt furry, wild, and weird. They also felt like they had different limbs at different places. Well, it turns out that they do have different limbs In Different places. They weren't humans anymore. Well, one was at least still a primate. "Well this dimension seems normal. Maybe we were just transported somewhere else in our dimension?" Tyler qipe said. Then Tyler B. Got up and saw that Tyler Qipe was a dog. "Definitely not." Tyler B. Said. "That's apparent you know by now" Tyler qipe said as he saw that Tyler B. was a gorilla. Then Tyler B. Said "Well we need to find a way to get back to our dimension. Come on, let's go."
Last edited by Boejoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Beijing
Terry whined as she was put to bed.

"You need to sleep, ok?" Ignis sighed as the baby kept on making a racket. "I've already given you food, drinks, changed you and played with you. Please just give Mutti some time to go get some frozen rats." she stroked the human's little head and walked out of the room. She reached the kitchen and started to get some frozen rats from the freezer, when she felt a dizzy feeling.

"Was das fick...?"

Her head spun fast, and she barely had time to react before she blacked out.

Somwhere
Ignis groaned as she opened her eyes. She looked down at herself. A scaly body ending with a thin, whiplike tail greeted her.
"I must have changed into my snake form when I vas out...Vell, gotta get back-" she attempted to change back, but couldn't.

"Vhat the..."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Much interesting very professional.
/skip
Last edited by Xuskeuclite on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:Much interesting very professional.
/skip

OOC: If you wanna criticize this, join it, or something else, go do that on the actual OOC. Not a requirement, but it can help avoid the IC having too much spam
Last edited by The Palmetto on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Wheatley

This can't get much worse... Wheatley thought as he tried running again. The Space... Dog was keeping chase, somehow knowing that this black and blue wolf in front of him was his partner.
"Go away! No one wants you here,
mate!"

Undeterred, the dog continued chasing him. Wheatley, feeling like he would scream, wasn't looking where he was going and promptly tripped over a rather large blue crustacean.

"What are you doing, sitting in the middle of the road? You could have picked any space. Any space! But no, you have to plonk yourself down, right there. What were you thinking? 'Ah, I feel like tripping up that genius over there today.' Clever."

"This isn't space." said the space dog, staring at the crab.
Wheatley looked at him strangely.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 am

The Middle Ages.
It was....Well, the Dark Ages.
Very easy to get yourself killed.
Unless you could do magic.
Then again, IF you were anywhere else, you might be killed.
But not here.
Why?
Because magic IS Hyrule.
There is no other way to say it.

"..We have found a sssssstrange portal in the Faron Region, Sssssir."
A Lizardfos walked up to a man in dark clothing who was looking out a window in his castle.
".......Did you?" His voice was rather rough, but you could still understand him.
"Yesssss....Sssshould we go there?"
The man nodded and turned to face the creature in front of him.
"We leave at dawn."

The next morning, the man had gathered about fifty of his monsters and had set off towards Faron.
They reached their destination two hours later.
Directly in front of the group was some sort of portal.
Yet...It was like a mirror of sorts.
"...Interesting...."
The man stepped closer to the thing.
"....Strange...I sense powerful magic at work...."
"Lord Ganon, Ssssir!"
He turned.
"Yes?"
The Lizardfos shook his ruffled head.
"He approachesssssss....."
The man sighed and turned back to the mirror.
Several minutes later, he spoke.
"I do not wish to fight you. Stay your blade."
There came a voice behind him.
"How do I know that what you say is true?"
Ganondorf turned around.
"I am unarmed. I merely ventured out here to determine what this is..."
He gestured to the mirror behind him and stepped aside.
"....What is it?"
"I do not know....But I sense powerful magic...Wait. Did you see that?"
The young man had crept closer now and he could see what seemed to be...a lake?
"...I believe that I know what this is."
"Do you?"
Then, before either of them could do anything at all, the portal flashed once.
Flashed again.
"...What in Hylia's good name...?"
Then everything went white.

Unknown Location
He felt...off.
No, he had felt like this before, on multiple occasions.
From what Ganondorf could tell, he had become his...other form.
A gigantic bipedal boar with two massive swords.
Ganon lumbered to his hooves and looked around, having spotted a prone furry form in the grass before him, he moved over to them and discovered that the Hero had come here as well...wherever here was...

There was some commotion up ahead and Ganon noted that there seemed to be another wolf, two dogs, a crab, a gorilla and a snake all in a group.
"Who are you?"
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am

Unknown

The coconut crab started to walk around cautiously, surveying the area as one typically would do when trying to build a fort. There were clearly trees for lumber, and fertile soil seemed to have a prescense, but that wasn't always enough to make this a good island colony that's worth having a fort over. Then again, maybe it could be used as a shipbuilding location, or something else of naval significance. Secesh always stayed in the grass, until he saw a stream. He examined it closely, and even dipped himself in the water for a bit, before getting out as some fish nibbled at his feet. He wasn't scared of them, just inconvenienced. He climb e up a tree to get a better view, and waited.
Last edited by The Palmetto on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:06 am

Sylvia Xi Leng
The Xi'cheng Arcology,
City of Numara, Path to Shangri-La
The Ecumene Verse
July 7th, 2251
1600 hours

Sylvia walked delicately over the hard light bridge leading to her office, a rather large room overlooking an interior garden in one of the many archeologies that made up Numara's skyline. Such structures were so ubiquitous in Ecumene cities as to be almost unworthy of her notice. She wore her Combat armor, ebony black against the white, silver and blue of the hallway, and walked with a determined gait, her tail moving in sync with her legs to produce an almost seductive posture, a bit unbecoming of her military background. Still, even as she lacked the grace of the felines, she made up for it on strength, and her skills as a leader. She had recently learned her flagship had been repaired after the Flood attack, and was making final preparations to reclaim her vessel. She also carried a Forerunner bolt pistol as her sidearm, a reward for her part in the Battle for Arcadia. As she turned the corner, a bright light engulfed the fox lady, forcing her to shut her ocean blue eyes. What she was unable to see was a portal not unlike a Jumpspace Rupture that essentially sucked her in and snapped shut as if it was a predatory creature dead set on eating her.

Animalus

When she awoke, Sylvia found herself completely naked. However, this did not concern her at first, after all, nudity was accepted in a society where one's fur made clothing more of a hindrance then a boon. What got her was that when she tried to stand up, she had to do so on four legs, like a baseline fox. What was far more alarming was that her possessions were gone. Her weapon, her Combat Armor, even her personal ancilia. As she stood up and worked the shock of it all through her, she understood that she was on a forest, the smells and sounds gave that away immediately. She sought out a rock nearby and alighted on it, before doing something only her partly wolven genetics allowed- she howled, loudly. She knew it would carry a ways, and she hoped it would help others find her before the indigenous wolf population did, as without her technology, she was exceedingly vulnerable to attack.
Last edited by Taigawa on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:48 am

Wheatley

The crab had climbed into a tree, completely ignoring the duo.
Wheatley sighed. "Hey, buddy!
I'm talking to you! I don't know what's happened, but perhaps we could shrug our rivalry beside and work together? What do you say?"

"I don't like him." said the space dog, remarkably uncorruptly and not very spacey.
Wheatley stared at the poodle.
"Sorry, mate. I think I just misheard you... That sentence had no mention of space at all."

The space dog opened his mouth to reply when a howl cut through the mostly-silent air.
Wheatley's ears perked up.
"Hmm. Where did that come from..." he thought aloud, before walking off briskly.
The space dog ran after him.
"Where we goin'?"
Wheatley ignored him.

After a while, they spotted Sylvia in the distance.
Excited for company, they dashed forwards.
"Hey!" called Wheatley. "I heard your call and I came!
My name's Wheatley and this is... My accomplice."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Wheatley

The crab had climbed into a tree, completely ignoring the duo.
Wheatley sighed. "Hey, buddy!
I'm talking to you! I don't know what's happened, but perhaps we could shrug our rivalry beside and work together? What do you say?"

"I don't like him." said the space dog, remarkably uncorruptly and not very spacey.
Wheatley stared at the poodle.
"Sorry, mate. I think I just misheard you... That sentence had no mention of space at all."

The space dog opened his mouth to reply when a howl cut through the mostly-silent air.
Wheatley's ears perked up.
"Hmm. Where did that come from..." he thought aloud, before walking off briskly.
The space dog ran after him.
"Where we goin'?"
Wheatley ignored him.

After a while, they spotted Sylvia in the distance.
Excited for company, they dashed forwards.
"Hey!" called Wheatley. "I heard your call and I came!
My name's Wheatley and this is... My accomplice."

Sylvia jumped from her rocky perch. "Glad I am not the only one here. Say, do you know where we are, or why we are like this? I need to get back, the Imperial Navy needs me to be at a meeting. Oh where are my manners? I am Sylvia Xi Leng, and I am a Fleetmaster in the Taigawanese Imperial Navy. I was on my way to meet with planners to dictate a plan to help defend my home against an alien enemy. Now, I am here, and...well, I'm exposed. My armor and weapons are gone, and well, my modesty is virtually nonexistent." She stated, before sitting on her haunches and laying her tail in front of her paws. "I did that to see who would answer. We best not linger here though, I cannot fight a real wolf like this, and if my call summoned you, then there may be nssty things inbound to this location as well."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Wheatley

He shook his head. "Sorry, no. I was just floating around space, minding my own buisness when, thwoop! A portaly thing opened and dropped us here. Honestly, I'm just as confused as you, luv."
He looked around while she continued talking.
"Well, nice to meet you, Sylvia. And I have nothing. Well, not that I had anything in the first place, being a metal ball in space and all, but that's not the point.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Claya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Claya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Animal Kingdom

Yee was a dinosaur. An orodromeus, to be exact. But he didn't know that - and even if he did, he didn't care. All he cared about at this point was munching on the leaves. Even though he was small, he was hungry. Luckily, he was in the jungle; a place with abundant food for him, and abundant shelter, and plenty of places to hide from any predators. And it was his home. He felt like he knew the jungle inside and out; its caves, its waterfalls, its pools, its cliffs. He liked that feeling. But it wouldn't last - for right then, a portal opened! Of course, he didn't know what it was, he was a dinosaur! He could barely get out a "YEE!" in panic before he was sucked in - and spit out in...

Some place, some time

Yee was split out onto the ground. He could see... what were these things!? They were obviously living - they were talking! Of course, he couldn't understand them, but he decided to ask them a question anyway, hoping at least one of them would understand the jungle language: "Ciao! Sai dove siamo?"

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Somewhere.

The Tylers were in the forest. They didn't know what to do, where to go, or what they would find. They just thought about how they would get home. They were traveling through the forest when they saw in the distance, something that seemed to be a wolf. They also saw something that looked like a dog near the wolf. The Tyler's walked a little closer. Then, Tyler Qipe yelled "hey! We need help! Do you guys know the area? It's hard to believe, but we came from a different dimension! We're trying to get back home! Can you help us?" Then, Tyler B. Said to Tyler qipe "you really think they believed you when you said we're from a different dimension? that just seems like a very weird and dumb thing to say." Then, Tyler qipe said "well, a dog and a gorilla hanging out with each other is already pretty weird, right?" Then, Tyler B said "true. Fine, let's keep going. Hopefully, they're friendly."
Last edited by Boejoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:07 pm

He shook his head. "Sorry, no. I was just floating around space, minding my own buisness when, thwoop! A portaly thing opened and dropped us here. Honestly, I'm just as confused as you, luv."
"Well, nice to meet you, Sylvia. And I have nothing. Well, not that I had anything in the first place, being a metal ball in space and all, but that's not the point.

" A ball in space? What were...are you, an ancilia construct?" She asked, though she didn't expect the other to understand what she meant. Such terms were used everyday in the Ecumene, a borrowed term from the Forerunner archives, the very thing that led to her nation's ascendancy. "I must ask forgiveness, I don't expect you to know what that means. You see, in the Ecumene, Ancilia is the preferred term for any artificial Intelligence construct. We consider it to be the best and most polite, actually. You see, such constructs are ubiquitous, and fully sentient unless meant to do the most menial tasks. They run our cities, defend us in war, serve as a navigational aid in starships, and maintain our communication infrastructure." Sylvia stated, still in her sitting position. "We must go before real wolves find us. I am a fox mostly, my wolven genetics do not grant much ability other then that, as my mother's gene-plan dominated."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Ignis
Ignis was slithering around, trying to find where she was. She was absolutely in a place she had never been before.

A thought suddenly struck her.
"Oh mein Gott! Who is going to care for Terry while I am gone!? Oh no..."
Then she thought again. "Oh, Shifu is going to come to my place today, so he might babysit her for a vhile...just long enough until I get back."

Ignis sighed in relief. But her stomach growled. She needed food. And...water...

The snake demon decided to explore some more.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Stream

Secesh continued walking about, grabbing some sticks and tying them together to make a crude wall around a small area, enclosing a tree inside but leaving a gate and not building a wall on the side facing the stream. The walls could survive rain or an accidentally shove, but an intentional attack made to destroy them would succed without a doubt. They were made to determine a border, and did that fairly well. He hoisted the small Palmetto Republic flag he had in his hat with a stick then went back to looking around the area in his tree.
He noticed the snake, and hid in the tree before hearing her accent.
"What's a Prussian doing here?" He asked himself, before scuttling down to investigate.
The two nations weren't exactly enemies but then again, Prussia didn't even recognize the Republic of South Carolin. Any soldiers might be willing to try and take this colony from him, as a matter of fact.
Last edited by The Palmetto on Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Taigawa wrote:

" A ball in space? What were...are you, an ancilia construct?" She asked, though she didn't expect the other to understand what she meant. Such terms were used everyday in the Ecumene, a borrowed term from the Forerunner archives, the very thing that led to her nation's ascendancy. "I must ask forgiveness, I don't expect you to know what that means. You see, in the Ecumene, Ancilia is the preferred term for any artificial Intelligence construct. We consider it to be the best and most polite, actually. You see, such constructs are ubiquitous, and fully sentient unless meant to do the most menial tasks. They run our cities, defend us in war, serve as a navigational aid in starships, and maintain our communication infrastructure." Sylvia stated, still in her sitting position. "We must go before real wolves find us. I am a fox mostly, my wolven genetics do not grant much ability other then that, as my moth
er's gene-plan dominated."

Wheatley nodded.
"That sounds right, luv. So, um, let's get out of here! That's the plan, we're running away. C'mon!"
He started running towards tree cover a little way away. The space dog, however, charged off in a diffrent direction. "Spacey! Bad boy. We gotta go..."
The space dog stopped at a seemingly random place in the clearing.
He started dragging at the ground, pulling up grass and kicking it behind him. It came off in huge clumps and, once it had been removed, looked very diffrent from the rest of the grass.

Wheatley padded forwards, curiously. There, where the fake grass had been, was a hatch in the ground.
It had 10 pawprints set in it.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 am

Somewhere.

The Tyler's just decided to walk away from the animals they saw. They kept going through the forest when until they got to a beach. The water was very blue and there were palms everywhere. "Maybe we could just go on a small swim?" Tyler Boyer said. "To play around? I mean, it's gonna take a while til we can get back home. It took forever to make my machine as a human. As a gorilla? Yeah, that's just gonna take even longer. So wanna play around for a little bit?" Then, Tyler qipe said "I guess we can swim. We should at least try and have some fun in this new dimension.
we are a democracy
random stuff

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 am

Introducing the Fox and Ape now....
Might skip them coming here cause....why not.

Andross felt as though he had been hit by his own battle cruiser.
Which was saying something.
It would, of course, take a LOT of force to knock him out.
That put aside, though, as he awoke, he began to note small things, such as.
He was nearby a beach.
He heard waves crashing against the shore.
And, he felt mist from the water falling on him.
The Ex-Scientist of the Cornerian Institute opened his eyes and sat up quickly.
"Where am I?"
For some reason, he decided to look down.

He wasn't wearing anything.
Of course, he was a tad bit concerned about this.
But, as he inspected himself, he realized that his tan fur seemed to be...well...like clothing.
"...I wonder where I am...And...If there are others...."
Yes, it was coming back to him, now.
There had been reports of a massive portal of sorts above Venom, a portal that lead somewhere else.
He had went to check it out...But he hadn't been the only one to be sucked in....
Andross's eyes flew open.
"If I am here...then McCloud must be here as well...But where is he...."
Andross lumbered to his feet and began walking around the beach.
It was like he had never become....this...
For he walked upright back home as well.
The ape's bloodshot yellow tinted eyes swept across the beach.
He didn't find McCloud, but....He did find others.
Precisely, a gorilla and wolf.
Actually, as he headed towards the two beasts, he saw...
He stopped.
And stared down at the huge boar that was apparently trying to take control over the entire group.
Well, of course he would try to do that...Because...If that's who I think it is...then he is older than all of them, I believe...Though...we might be nearly the same age...
Andross continued to walk towards the group, when he was in hailing distance, he began to speak.
"I never thought the two of us would meet face to face like this, Ganon!"
The boar spun around.
"...Andross...What a surprise....is he with you as well?"
The two rather large beasts had reached each other.
"McCloud? No, I was hoping that he had made his way here...Ah, there he is..."
A fox with blue eyes had made his way into the clearing and had made a beeline for the black and white wolf who had been looking on as the other beasts had talked.
"Link! Wow, never thought I'd see you again, but....Here we are...How's life?"
Link turned his head to gaze at Fox.
"Well. Very well. How did you come here?"
But Fox wasn't going to answer.
No, because he had seen her.
Fox got up and made his way over to the vixen.
"Hello. I'm Fox McCloud, ace pilot of the Lylat System...who are you?"
While Fox tried in vain to get the vixen's attention, Andross had noticed some sort of hatch buried in the sand. Several other animals were gathered around the hatch already.
"What is this...? Strange...It appears to have markings on it...."
Then Ganon was besides him and the two began to inspect the hatch closer.
"Look here...There's....ten pawprints here...I wonder how this shall be opened...."
The two elderly beasts lifted their heads towards the entire group.
"All of you, do you mind helping us try to get this hatch open?"
Last edited by Skylus on Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
Taigawa wrote:" A ball in space? What were...are you, an ancilia construct?" She asked, though she didn't expect the other to understand what she meant. Such terms were used everyday in the Ecumene, a borrowed term from the Forerunner archives, the very thing that led to her nation's ascendancy. "I must ask forgiveness, I don't expect you to know what that means. You see, in the Ecumene, Ancilia is the preferred term for any artificial Intelligence construct. We consider it to be the best and most polite, actually. You see, such constructs are ubiquitous, and fully sentient unless meant to do the most menial tasks. They run our cities, defend us in war, serve as a navigational aid in starships, and maintain our communication infrastructure." Sylvia stated, still in her sitting position. "We must go before real wolves find us. I am a fox mostly, my wolven genetics do not grant much ability other then that, as my moth
er's gene-plan dominated."

Wheatley nodded.
"That sounds right, luv. So, um, let's get out of here! That's the plan, we're running away. C'mon!"
He started running towards tree cover a little way away. The space dog, however, charged off in a diffrent direction. "Spacey! Bad boy. We gotta go..."
He started dragging at the ground, pulling up grass and kicking it behind him. It came off in huge clumps and, once it had been removed, looked very diffrent from the rest of the grass.

Wheatley padded forwards, curiously. There, where the fake grass had been, was a hatch in the ground.

"Does your fellow construct have a death wish? I do not fear the wolves without good cause. They will tear us apart!" She said from another tree, before noticing the metal hatch. "Ten paw prints? A key! There needs to be more of is before we can open it. I suggest we mark the area somehow and come back with greater numbers. I am not gonna be treed here by a bit much of lesser beings. Let us go !ark the area and return later. If I can somehow get my armor and weapons back, we'll be in a much better position to fight." She said before jumping to the c ground and heading to the hatch.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 am

Taigawa wrote:
Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Wheatley nodded.

"Does your fellow construct have a death wish? I do not fear the wolves without good cause. They will tear us apart!" She said from another tree, before noticing the metal hatch. "Ten paw prints? A key! There needs to be more of is before we can open it. I suggest we mark the area somehow and come back with greater numbers. I am not gonna be treed here by a bit much of lesser beings. Let us go !ark the area and return later. If I can somehow get my armor and weapons back, we'll be in a much better position to fight." She said before jumping to the c ground and heading to the hatch.

Wheatley Wheatley"Yes... Urm..." he looks around for something to use.
The space dog covers the hatch back up and stands on it as Wheatley drags a large log thing over. He stands it up next to the hatch and steps back.
"Okay. Let's go. Hurry!"
He ran off towards the tree cover again.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Does your fellow construct have a death wish? I do not fear the wolves without good cause. They will tear us apart!" She said from another tree, before noticing the metal hatch. "Ten paw prints? A key! There needs to be more of is before we can open it. I suggest we mark the area somehow and come back with greater numbers. I am not gonna be treed here by a bit much of lesser beings. Let us go !ark the area and return later. If I can somehow get my armor and weapons back, we'll be in a much better position to fight." She said before jumping to the c ground and heading to the hatch.

Wheatley Wheatley"Yes... Urm..." he looks around for something to use.
The space dog covers the hatch back up and stands on it as Wheatley drags a large log thing over. He stands it up next to the hatch and steps back.
"Okay. Let's go. Hurry!"
He ran off towards the tree cover again.

"That will do. Now let us look for others." She stayed before she ram off a and alighted on a hill. She expected wolves to arrive at any moment, though she did not know from what direction. Sylvia lay down to rest, scanning the area with her ears in the meantime. Though without technology, she was still sapient, even in this form. Now, she just lie still and listen.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Mon May 01, 2017 11:33 am

New Jersey
Yakim flopped onto his bed. He was bored. While he had many books, there's only so many times you can read the same puns before getting bored.
Oh yeah, he really liked puns.
He walked over to the bookshelf to see if there were any books he hadn't read. To his surprise, he found one, called Animal Kingdom. He looked at the summary on the back. It said "Enter a new world!" He took it metaphorically.
Big mistake.
He opened it up, and a flash of light burst out. When his vision cleared, he realized he was shrinking, and he was now inside the book. The last thing he saw was the book slamming shut, and it all went black.

Somewhere, some time later
Yakim opened one eye, than the other. The following thoughts came to his mind, in the following order.
1. My vision is better than it used to be.
2. So is my hearing.
3. I have wings.
4. I'm not human anymore.
5. I'm a hawk.
6. I'm... green?
Rather confused, he tried out his voice, and was delighted that it worked perfectly.
"Well, if I was a wolf, it would have given me paws." He giggled. "But, since it gave me talons instead, I guess I'll look around."
He tried flying, and was delighted to find it was easy. He flew up high. The first thing he found was that he was on an island. The second was several strange animals scattered around. The third was a dog, a wolf, and a fox covering up a small pad with ten pawprints on it. He headed down, landed on a tree next to them, and said "Why hello there. Would any of you know where we are?"
Last edited by Yatzatz on Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse