NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:03 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

In just a few seconds, this weird girl suddenly sealed the deal by transforming into a Super Saiyan out of the blue. Well, that at least explains her weird signature - she's a Saiyan after all. And it looks like all of us can transform... it's not just something special. Frank soon lifted himself up from the rubble and was about to fly back at me, but he stopped after catching a glimpse of the Super Saiyan girl, too.

"Well, color me surprised," he commented. "This is the first indigenous person we find, and it's both not even an Earthling and also a Super Saiyan." Master then went back to his base form, while I, still in Super Saiyan 2, landed in front of the newcomer and spoke:

"Hello, what's your name? Did you come here to fight or what?"

Tomia:

Her blush could only further as the fellow Saiyan landed before her. She'd seen her own reflection in a pond earlier this morning, and had seen a completly different Hybrid the then the one who had left the hospital. Her hair was thick and unwashed. Her dogi was ripped and dirty, worn by weeks of constant use.

'Im not some timid girl anymore. I'm a Saiyan.' Frowning, Tomia's tail whipped anxiously behind her as she set her jaw, a determine look filling her dirty features. There was another gentle breeze as Tomia sucked in a breath, finally replying to the Warriors he'd met.

" I-I'm Tomia Mako." She answered quickly." I sensed your powers and wanted to investigate. I'm just... looking for a sensei I guess."

Lucien Gediminid

"Nice to meet you, Tomia. I'm Lucien." I cheerfully replied. She seems like she's a bit shy. Huh. "You said you're looking for a Sensei, right? Well, maybe Frank would pick you up." I quickly turned around and looked towards Frank, who was watching the event with his arms folded.

"You know, I'm not someone who just trains every single person on sight." he replied. The wind quickly picked up even harder, and started brushing across my cape, making it flow along with the breeze. Brrgh... it's much colder than what I expected first - though, this is Siberia, even summer is below the freezing point. "If you want to keep a weak training partner along, then fine, but I'm not putting up with the trouble of babysitting two children at once. You could just as easily use a training puppet, and that doesn't require food or care."

"Don't be so cynical, Master Frank."

"Does everyone call me Master nowadays? I'm not even that old, I'm only... fifty or something."

I turned back towards Tomia. Tomia is a weird name. "I guess you can consider yourself accepted, or something. Say, how strong are you?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:26 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Her blush could only further as the fellow Saiyan landed before her. She'd seen her own reflection in a pond earlier this morning, and had seen a completly different Hybrid the then the one who had left the hospital. Her hair was thick and unwashed. Her dogi was ripped and dirty, worn by weeks of constant use.

'Im not some timid girl anymore. I'm a Saiyan.' Frowning, Tomia's tail whipped anxiously behind her as she set her jaw, a determine look filling her dirty features. There was another gentle breeze as Tomia sucked in a breath, finally replying to the Warriors he'd met.

" I-I'm Tomia Mako." She answered quickly." I sensed your powers and wanted to investigate. I'm just... looking for a sensei I guess."

Lucien Gediminid

"Nice to meet you, Tomia. I'm Lucien." I cheerfully replied. She seems like she's a bit shy. Huh. "You said you're looking for a Sensei, right? Well, maybe Frank would pick you up." I quickly turned around and looked towards Frank, who was watching the event with his arms folded.

"You know, I'm not someone who just trains every single person on sight." he replied. The wind quickly picked up even harder, and started brushing across my cape, making it flow along with the breeze. Brrgh... it's much colder than what I expected first - though, this is Siberia, even summer is below the freezing point. "If you want to keep a weak training partner along, then fine, but I'm not putting up with the trouble of babysitting two children at once. You could just as easily use a training puppet, and that doesn't require food or care."

"Does everyone call me Master nowadays? I'm not even that old, I'm only... fifty or something."

I turned back towards Tomia. Tomia is a weird name. "I guess you can consider yourself accepted, or something. Say, how strong are you?"

Tomia:

" I never got any training." Tomia admitted, digging into the ground witt the toe of her boot." But I have been in a few fights."

A gust of freezing wind broke her concentration as she looked up at the other man that was present with them. Whoever he was, he was definitely older then her dad, she could tell that just by looking at him. But then again, her father had told her that Saiyans stayed young a long time. That of course meant the Saiyan in front if her could be any age. Tomia herself was seven, but was fairly small for her age.

'Guess that means I'll be young for a long time too.'
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

" I never got any training." Tomia admitted, digging into the ground witt the toe of her boot." But I have been in a few fights."

A gust of freezing wind broke her concentration as she looked up at the other man that was present with them. Whoever he was, he was definitely older then her dad, she could tell that just by looking at him. But then again, her father had told her that Saiyans stayed young a long time. That of course meant the Saiyan in front if her could be any age. Tomia herself was seven, but was fairly small for her age.

Lucien Gediminid

A few fights, huh? She is a Super Saiyan, so that at least indicates something... I nodded in reply to Tomia's words, then turned back towards Frank and spoke:

"Master Frank, would it be okay if we include her in our training? She could be a good sparring partner."

"To be fair, 'good' is a relative term. The power difference between you two is so great and so tipped in your favor that it would be just as useful to punch a rock, and at least that one is more abundant."

I nodded again, then moved my head back to look at the Super Saiyan girl, and explained:

"That means 'yes' in Master's language - he can be weird to understand at times." I then smiled a little to indicate that I'm not someone to fear. I mean, I'm still in Super Saiyan 2, so that might be frightening. "Could I ask you for a little spar? Or are you not ready?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 pm

As Frost slowly got up, he reverted back to his base form out of necessity, still burned and covered in ash. Despite the man's words, he couldn't help but slowly back away from Xander. He prepared himself for any kind of attack, weary of Xander's motives. He found it hard to believe anyone could be caring to someone like himself, a cold, ruthless killer. Almost everyone who he ever knew treated him like a monster, something that had to be controlled and made into a tool. However, his enemy, the person he openly dedicated his life to destroying, was allowing him life. Not only that, he was helping Frost.

Namek was beginning to return to normal now, but, despite this, the planet had taken a beating, and seemed to be on the verge of destruction. Frost simply stated at Xander, before looking down at he chip on the ground. The Arcosian was a free kill while under that implants control. And Xander chose not to renew the cycle of vengeance, but to put a stop to it. He put aside his vengeance, and gave Frost another chance at life. He was... a real hero.

Frost smiled, "Xander. Out of all of the people I've met who have claimed to be heroes, I think you're the first one to prove it." the Arcosian said, "I can't begin to understand why you did what you did just now, but you have my respect."

Suddenly, a massive tremor shook the very foundation of the planet, and Frost realized the situation was about to grow dire, "This planet isn't going to last much longer." he said, looking over for a moment at a massive spire of lava emerging from the ground, "We can cry about our pasts later, we need to get to my ship and use the Dragon Balls, or this planet's doomed, and all those lives that were lost in that galaxy will be gone forever."
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 pm

The Dark Damned Heart

Chapter 7

Alpha Squad
Nightwing made his way through the grimy infrastructure of the infamous government prison. He crawled through the vents, moving slowly to make as little noise as possible as he did not want to alert anyone beneath him.

For a moment, Dick Grayson wondered what he was doing here. Risking his life in a prison for a man he didn’t know, who might not even want to help them. How had things gotten this desperate? The state of society went south so quickly, so many people were dead, so many friends gone.

Dick couldn’t help but think of Batman, even the Dark Knight couldn’t survive the demon. Bruce Wayne’s death had been incredibly hard on the hero, he even refused to believe it for a while. He was sure that Batman would reappear with a plan to save the day. After a few months though that sad dream faded away, and Grayson realized they were on their own now.

He forced those thoughts from his mind as he continued to move through the ventilation shafts. Those memories were distracting, and distractions would get him killed. He had to focus on the present, and trying to win a war.

He finally made it down to the lowest level of the prison. Somewhere no one wants to find themselves, where the Demon’s worst enemies are left to die. Fortunately dying wasn’t really an option for the man Nightwing was looking for.

Dick pushed through the vent grate as it clanged against the ground in a hollow echo. He wasn’t worried about making noise down here. There weren’t guards on this level, they didn’t need them.

Grayson made his way slowly through a dark lit hallway, past the many decrepit cells. The air was filled with the sounds of screams and mindless wails. The poor occupants of this hell were left here to go mad and starve to death. A fate that Nightwing wouldn’t wish upon his worst enemy.
The man he was after had been on this level of the prison for almost a year and a half, soon after the fall of Gotham City to the Demon’s armies. He wouldn’t have starved to death, but Dick questioned his mental state. He didn’t know what kind of man he was about to encounter, but he didn’t have many other options. This was the only ally he could reach, and they desperately were in need of allies.

Nightwing made his way to the cell at the end of the hallway where sitting against a wall was a heavily bearded man who clearly hadn’t seen sunlight in a while. He stared at Dick, almost as if he was looking through him rather than at him.

“Hello Henry, glad to see you’re still around.”

The man refocused his eyes, looking clearly at Nightwing now. “It’s been years since someone called me that. Who are you?” The man said, his voice hoarse, but surprisingly and almost eerily calm.

“My name is Dick, I’m here to get you out of here.”

The name raised an eyebrow, “Well, what are you standing around for? Or dicking around I suppose.” He said before breaking into a fit of almost maniacal laughter. Grayson stared at him, wondering if this man had truly lost his mind.

Henry finally calmed down before speaking again, “Sorry about that, haven’t had anyone to joke with in a while. All my neighbors do is moan and scream endlessly they’re quite boring. But seriously, if you’re here to get me out why aren’t you doing it?”

“Waiting on some friends. These bars are being controlled by some weird magical system the Demon created. Some kind of totem that’s controlling the exits. We’re working to get rid of it. Before that happens though, we need to talk. Before I let you out, I need to make sure you’re on our side.”

“And what side would that be? If it’s against that bastard Demon and her cronies. Then we’re on the same side. I want that bitch to suffer.”
Nightwing nodded, his own anger was not negligible and he understood the desire for revenge. “Alright, but when I let you out you follow my orders alright? I’m not letting your anger get us killed.”

Henry merely rolled his eyes at that, “I forgot that that is a concern for you normal people. But fine, you’re the boss. For now at least.” Henry capitulated.

As Dick waited to get the signal that the defenses were down from Miss Martian, he voiced his mind about something.
“So I’m curious, how did you end up down here?”

“Hmm? I wonder, a super charged Demon from hell takes over the world and my home city. However, did I end up rotting in a cell?” Henry answered back facetiously. Grayson merely stood there silently waiting for a real answer. Henry then sighed and continued.

“Shit got bad quickly. We tried to defend Gotham, the GCPD did what we could but we were slaughtered. The Demon was relentless. Hordes and hordes of abominations kept storming the bridges. We just couldn’t hold them back. People turned into monsters in front of our very eyes. Eventually they caught me. Tried to kill me, but well it isn’t that easy. So they’ve stuck me in this hellhole ever since.”

Nightwing felt as if Henry was leaving a lot out, but before he could press further a voice was heard in his head.

Dick, I’ve done it.

It was Miss Martian’s voice, and Dick nod his head glad that things seemingly went well.

Kylie, Wonder Girl, have you moved to unlocking the prisons?

Dick said through the mental connection they had established. There was no response and Dick was getting worried as Henry merely looked on, wondering if his rescuer had lost his mind.

Kylie, Wonder Girl, come in.

Finally, after a few moments there was a response.

We’re on it Dick, don’t worry so much. Kylie said, and even though he couldn’t see her, Nightwing imagined that the Green Lantern was smiling.

Grayson then pulled open the cell door, letting Henry free. “Come on, we have plenty of work to do.”

The two rushed through the lower level, and as they got closer to the stairs, they could hear the rioting that was happening above them. Captured heroes, criminals and even civilians were bursting out of their cells and charging at the guards. Many of them were being mowed down the enemy guards, but their sheer numbers began to overwhelm the Demon’s troops. The rebellion had had an army sitting here this whole time and they had finally unleashed it.

Nightwing had expected Henry to join the fray and attack, but he merely followed along with Dick, showing very little interest in the battle around them. Dick wanted to help in the fight, but unfortunately that wasn’t their mission. Their mission was to gather a specific group of people that were imprisoned that they believed could help them turn the tide in this battle over Gotham.

Nightwing finally reached Kylie, Wondergirl, and Miss Martian who were working to find the recruits as well. Nightwing couldn’t help but be glad to see Kylie was alright. Which was ridiculous since she was a Green Lantern after all. But he pushed those thoughts from his mind as he spoke,
“So, I got Henry here. What about the others?” Grayson asked the others, Miss Martian spoke up. “Beast Boy, Hulk and most of the others are out. The rest are unaccounted for but we don’t have time to look. But Dick, some of these people… They’re villains.” Miss Martian said and Dick merely nodded grimly. She wasn’t wrong. They were rescuing people like Death Stroke, Lex Luthor and others who refused to be ordered around by the demon. These were dangerous people, people Dick had fought all his life. But that didn’t matter anymore. They now had a common enemy.

“It doesn’t matter, they’re enemies of the Demon and that means we need their help.” He responded. It was true unfortunately, they didn’t have many other options.

“Isn’t this so much FUN!!!” Shouted one of those previously mentioned villains. It was Harley Quinn, mercilessly kicking a dark heart in the face before doing a back flip and landing before Nightwing wrapping her hands around his waist. “Come on bird brain, we have to get out of here!” She said in a playful tone before Dick growled and pushed her hands off of him.

Kylie was clearly not happy about this either and took a step toward the infamous Harley Quinn before Dick raised his hand, telling her to stop.
“Come on, let’s get out of here.” He told his teammates, ignoring Harley as they gathered every useful prisoner they could. Now they had a powerful army that if they could arrive in time could turn the tide. The key though would be convincing them to help once they were out of the prison which might prove difficult.

They led the rather large group out through the halls of the prison back towards the large sewers beneath. Dark Hearts began to swarm around them to try to retake control of the prison and Nightwing smashed his fists into as many, faces, ribs, and joints as he could find as the others attacked as well.

They finally were able to clear a path down to the sewer as they headed down one by one, the disgusting smell of the sewage hitting them as they entered. “Well, this is actually a step up from my last residence.” Henry said, trying to make light of the situation.

“I like this one, even if he looks like a coot!” Harley cackled as she gleefully skipped through the sewer trail.

“That woman is still so many flavors of annoying.” Henry said, shaking his head as they walked.

As the rag tag army of prison escapes made their way through the sewers the walls and ground beneath them began to shake ever so slightly. Nightwing felt this and stopped, halting everyone behind him as well. Suddenly the ground in front of them broke apart and out arose Killer Croc, as dozens of demons appeared around him in various forms.

Croc looked around hungrily and licked his lips in anticipation, “Well, it looks like I have a full course ahead of me!”

Beta Squad
“You can’t keep this up forever Silverwing!” Killer Frost taunted, relentlessly firing spikes of ice into Craig’s shield. The shield was almost entirely covered in ice, and Craig was clearly starting to strain from the weight and pressure that the attacks were exerting on him.

Rin was doing her best to help, but her powers were limited in this situation. If she tried to attack Frost with a sonic blast, she might hurt Craig in the process. She wouldn’t be able to get far enough away from him either, his shield was the only thing keeping her from getting turned into an ice Rin-kebab. However, she knew they had to do something to break this stand still. She just didn’t know what.

Then suddenly the lights in the radio station began to flicker, which gave Craig, Rin and Killer Frost alike pause. Soon the lights went dark completely and Frost shouted out in surprise as there was suddenly a loud banging noise coming from behind Frost. Craig turned on the flash light on wrist to figure out what was going on. Rin didn’t need it, as her hearing was already painting the entire picture she needed.

“Roy!” She shouted out, confusing Craig who raised an eyebrow.

“Quite Rin, I’m trying to figure out what’s going on here.” Craig responded as he shinned the light toward Frost. That’s when realized that Rin’s comment actually made sense after all. Luckily his flashlight was attached to his suite or Craig might have dropped it.

Roy Damon was standing over Killer Frost, his whole body covered in shadows, his face wasn’t even visible, not Craig had seen him in this form enough to know it was him.

Roy’s double ended spear pressed against Frost’s neck, her arms and legs were pinned to the ground by shadow energy. Roy’s blade was dangerously close to Frost and the look in his eyes was not a friendly one. Frost looked up at him with a cruel smile, “Didn’t know you were going to be here shadow boy. I haven’t seen you since that fight in Paris. How’ve you been?” She asked sarcastically.

Roy snarled and dug his blade a little further into her neck, drawing blood from the frozen villain. “Shut up Frost, or we’ll see what blood colored ice looks like.”

The villain looked genuinely afraid now, and this is when Craig stepped in, shining the light on Roy.

“Roy! Stop! She’s down, she’s not a threat anymore.” Silverwing said to his fellow rebel.

“Ya, your heart rate is really high, you should calm down.” Rin added to Craig’s statement.

Roy cringed from the light, almost as if it was burning him. “Shut that off will you? I just saved you, don’t I get a thank you?”

Craig stepped forward and knocked Killer Frost out with his shield before turning to Roy. They needed to have a private conversation.
“What the hell are you doing here Roy, you had a direct order to stay behind!” Craig shouted, getting in the younger man’s face.

Roy didn’t back down, glaring at Craig, “So what? I’m fucking sick of taking orders. I wasn’t going to sit there while we were at war. “She’s still out there Craig. I need to find her.” Roy said, pain clear in his voice. It’d take Rin’s super hearing to tell that.

Craig softened a bit, he was one of the few people in the resistance who knew the truth about the Demon. As almost no one in the resistance had ever seen the Demon, well no one that had survived at least. Craig knew however, Sam had told him about that terrible day, about the truth about Hannah.

“Roy, I’m sorry. Look, I understand what you’re going through, but we have to be smart. We have too many people counting on us not to be.” Craig said in response putting his hand on Roy’s shoulder. Rin watched on, taking in all the emotions and physical responses of the two men to the conversation.

Roy pushed the hand off of him, “You don’t know what I’m going through man. How is Etla doing? You saw her today right? Told her you loved her right? What’s that like? You have no fucking idea what I’m feeling man, so back off. How would you feel if you lost Etla right before your eyes, and she became something out of your worst nightmares? Would you calm down?”

Craig started to get angry as well, “Don’t you dare bring Etla, into this. I’m trying to protect her, just like you’re trying to protect Hannah! Now you’…”

“Guys, shut up. Someone is coming.” Rin suddenly blurted out, leading Craig and Roy to stop yelling at each abruptly and turn down towards the hallway, Craig and Rin had come from. Their weapons were drawn, expecting a threat.

They were surprised however, when Nia came running along, stopping and trying to catch her breath. “We were overwhelmed. I managed to escape, but the others… They’ve been caught. There’s a man with them, I’ve never seen him before but he is ruthless. He… he scares me.” Nia said, Rin walked over to her side. “It’s okay, bad man can’t hurt you now. “She said, putting her hand on Nia’s back.

Craig looked shock, guilt clear on his face. How had we let this happen? “We have to go find them. We have to save them.”

“They’re being held in the old theatre across the street. But what about the mission Craig? Sam is counting on Rin’s help.” Nia pointed out.

Rin nodded at this, “Yes, I need to get to the control room.” She said to Craig, who was silent for a moment before he finally sighed. “Alright, Rin and Nia, you two head to the control tower and make contact with Sam and the others. I’ll go after the others.”

“You’re not going alone. I’m going with you.” Roy told Silverwing. “You’ll get killed on your own. You need my help.”

Craig was unsure, he didn’t know if it was the best idea to take Roy out into the field but he needed help. He needed to save his team.
“Alright, but I’m in charge. You’re not even supposed to be here, so we do things my way.”

Roy reluctantly nodded, and headed off with Craig back down the hallway towards the exit. Meanwhile Rin turned to Nia, “Come on, let’s go play with the radio.” Rin said, taking Nia’s hand and pulling the surprised girl toward the large control room.

Craig and Roy made their way down the street, using Craig’s cloaking technology to keep themselves hidden. Craig was on edge, his heart racing, his mind spinning. What if something happened to Etla? What if she was hurt? He didn’t even want to think about it and forced the idea from his mind. It was a possibility he did not want to consider.

They made their way past the debris and broken down cars to the abandoned theatre across the street. The building was run done and most of its windows were all shattered, but it was still standing.

They made their way passed the broken down door and saw to large demons standing on the ground floor, holding massive axes made of dark energy. Craig looked over his shoulder to Roy, but the young man was suddenly gone. He had charged the large demons, slamming huge balls of dark energy at them. The energy hit the two demons and smashed them against the wall with a loud crash. Roy then charged at one of them with startling speed and slammed his spear into its chest. The beast howled before disintegrating into a puddle of dark energy.

Craig sighed as he fired his wrist rocket at the other demon, killing it instantly. So much for being subtle. He had to admit that Roy had gotten impressively stronger though. In just a few years his powers had grown exponentially.

To Craig’s surprise, enemies weren’t charging down the stairs to meet them. In fact, the streets had been ominously clear of enemies. He had been so worried about his team, he never stopped to think that this could be a trap. He turned to Roy. “We have to be careful. I have a bad feeling about this.”

Roy nodded, his spear at the ready as he and Craig made their way up the stairs. The upstairs was a large theater, the stage abandoned and rotten but it still resembled what was once a popular source of entertainment.

As Roy got up the stairs, he noticed people laying on the balcony. It was the rest of Beta team, knocked unconscious. That’s all Roy was able to see however, as suddenly a fist slammed into his face, knocking him hard across the room.

Craig turned and saw a man in a black combat uniform, wearing a ski mask as well to cover his face. It was the same man he had seen in the hallway of the radio station with Rin. Craig quickly tossed his shield at the man, but the unknown foe grabbed it efforlessly, tossing it aside as he charged at Craig with incredible speed. Craig rolled out of the way, lashing at his foe with a nanobite whip to try to slow him down. Roy recovered and was not happy, shouting angrily as he raised his spear over his head and jumped towards the man in black. This put the soldier on the defensive as Roy relentless slashed at him, forcing the other man to dodge and step back quickly. Finally, Roy got sick of the dancing game and created a ball of dark energy, slamming it into the other man’s chest.

The man in black went flying to the ground, and Roy caught his breath for a second before following, and placing his blade on the man’s chest.
“Who are you?” Roy demanded, wanting to know the identity of this new foe.

The man merely chuckled, it was a throaty, deep sound that was eerily familiar.

“Well, nice to see you again Roy. It’s been a long time.”

Roy looked absolutely shocked at this. That voice, it couldn’t be, it couldn’t be. Roy quickly and roughly ripped off the man’s mask, revealing a face that Roy thought he would never see again.

John Morgan was staring back at him, his eyes not nearly as soft or kind as they had once been. They were now the eyes of a killer, a soldier who ended life without mercy. The worst part was, they weren’t black. He wasn’t a darkheart, he was doing this on his own accord.

“John? But… You died. In Egypt, you disappeared!”

John then suddenly blasted Roy in the chest with his own dark energy that John had absorbed, knocking Roy to ground and scattering his sword across the floor.

“John is dead Roy. He died years ago. All that’s left, is a shadow. You should know something about those right?” He said mockingly, pressing his foot hard against Roy’s neck.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you Roy. The mistress wants you alive.”

Delta Squad
“How is this possible? Sam told us she was dead!” Mars said to the others, clearly shaken by the footage he had seen just as the others were. How could their leader, the woman who had saved them from disaster time and time again, be the sister of the demon? Mars knew that it wasn’t actually Hannah, at least not anymore. But still, this looked very bad.

Kiris could almost tell what Mars was thinking and turned to him. “Mars, we can’t tell anyone. Sam told me that we had to keep whatever we find a secret. I promised her.” Kiris said softly. Xyri nodded, jiggling in agreement.

Mars looked almost shocked, “How can we keep this from people? They have a right to know!”

“Why? So that they can panic and turn on each other? What good would it do? It’s best for everyone if we just leave it alone for now.” Kiris shot back to Mars.

The young genius glared at that, “And you always know what’s best for people right Kiris? Maybe for once you should let people make their own decisions!” It was clear that he wasn’t just talking about Hannah anymore.

“Well at least I don’t just give up! How about you stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to make things better!” She shouted, Xyri was getting upset again and about to yell at them to stop when suddenly the windows around them began to shatter, glass flying everywhere. Mars instinctually grabbed Kiris and brought her to the ground, his bubble shield expanding around them as the shards of glass bounced off of the force field.

Mars landed on top of Kiris, their faces right next to each other. Mars quickly realized this and rolled to the ground, trying to hide his embarrassment as he figured out what was going on. Kiris got up and ran out of the shield, making sure that Xyri was alright. Of course, the gelatin like alien was fine, though she had to absorb a few pieces of glass in the process.

“Look what we have here, intruders.” A voice called, and Kiris turned to see a man hovering outside the tower. He had a smug grin on his face, and though Kiris had never met him. However, she knew from the briefing who this was, and it wasn’t good.

“Android 22” She said, her teeth clenching and her claws raising offensively. “You won’t hurt my teammates!” She shouted angrily as she suddenly opened her mouth and released a blast of sound at the Android. The android sent a ki blast in return, causing the whole building the shake from the strain.

Mars got to his feet, and fired the machine gun on his wrist at Android 22 but the bullets were merely bouncing off the metal android. “Nice try puny human, but that’s not going to work against me.”

Xyri then got involved and shot herself towards the Death Squad member, trying to absorb him. The android was too quick though and dodge the attack, landing behind her in the office and hitting her with a ki blast that sent the slime woman flying out the window.

“Xyri!” Kiris shouted and she tried to go help her friend, but was cut off by the android who slammed his fist hard into her stomach.

“You know why you rebels are losing?” He said as he launched a kick at Kiris’ face, which she just barely managed to block with her claws.

“Your feelings make you weak. Friendship, kindness, all of these things are liabilities not strengths. Darkness is the future; ruthlessness is the future. You are the past!” He shouted as they fought.

Kiris was barely able to hold off the attacks, wondering how much longer she could last at this rate when suddenly Android 22 was knocked hard into the ground, replaced by a red headed woman with an angry look on her face.

“You’re not the future. You’re a cheap knock off.” Cora said, standing firm as Android 22 got to his feet.

“So, you finally showed up. I’ve got stronger since the last time we’ve fought. You don’t have your justice friends to save you either. This time you die.” He told Cora, charging ki blasts in his hands.

Cora turned to Kiris and Mars, “You two, get out of here. I’ll buy you as much time as I can. Find Xyri and Cyborg, get the information to Sam. That’s what matters.”

Both Kiris and Mars looked shocked. “We won’t leave you!” Kiris shouted but Cora wouldn’t have it.

“Go!” The Android shouted before charging at her enemy. Mars grabbed Kiris by the hand and pulled her away as the two of them ran towards the elevator as the building began to collapse around them as the result of the fight that was beginning to rage. They just barely made it into the elevator in time before the roof above them collapsed. Debris was flying all around as Kiris and Mars stood sullenly in the metal box that was keeping them safe. Mars got the elevator working, but after a few floors the power gave out. “Well, looks like we have to walk.” Mars said, finally breaking the silence as he began to climb up to the roof of the elevator car to find a way out.

He then offered his hands to Kiris who carefully took them and allowed herself to be lifted up as they climbed to the nearest floor above them.
They walked through the dark hallways, no idea where they were, or if they’re friends were even alive. Kiris finally spoke as well, breaking her own awkward silence.

“Thank you for saving me back there. You know, with the glass.”

Mars merely shrugged, “Forget it.” He said dismissively.

Kiris frowned at this. “Can’t you be civil for just a minute Mars? I was being sincere. What is your problem?” Kiris demanded, stopping the mutant in his tracks as he turned and looked at her.

“You want to know what my problem is Kiris? You keep acting like things are okay. Like everything is sunshine and rainbows. Well guess what? They’re not. My friends are died, the rest will probably die soon enough, and world is being ruled by a possessed woman who can turn people into monsters! Life fucking sucks, and I’m tired of pretending like things can go back to normal. Like we could be friends. So stop pretending alright? I’m sick of it.” Mars shouted at her.

Gold tears slowly dripped from Kiris’ eyes, but her hurt was quickly replaced with anger. “Fine Mars, you want me to stop pretending? Yes, life sucks, I know it so does everyone else. But you are the only one who is dedicated to making everyone else as miserable as you are! I tried to help you, tried to love you despite everything that happened. But you didn’t want that! The only thing you wanted was anger and spite. So yes, I dumped you Mars, yes I left you. Because you weren’t the guy I fell in love with anymore. You’ve become something else and I can’t stand to see you like this. So there, I’ve given up. Are you happy now?” The Hadrian demanded, grabbing Mar’s by the collar to force him to look her in the eyes.

Mars shoved her away, clearly hurt by her words as well. “Don’t touch me! I hate you!”

He shouted furiously at her, forcing Kiris to take a step back in surprise.

“Mars…” She said, her voice softening and clearly heartbroken. Mars was relenting though.

“I don’t need you Kiris! I don’t need you to save me! Things would be better without you. I wish that it was Rocket who survived instead of you!” He shouted, his words full of spite.

When Mars’ saw Kiris’ face however, he immediately regretted them. Kiris had a look of utter devastation on her face, she couldn’t even bring herself to speak as she burst into tears.

“Kiris…” Mars said quietly, his voice full of regret, realizing he had gone too far.

Kiris suddenly stopped crying though, her body tensed up and her eyes closed instantly.

Mars was clearly scared, what was happening? Then he came to a horrible realization. What had he done?

Kiris opened her eyes, but instead of their usual red, they were pitch black. The veins in her face and limbs became sickeningly clear and she gave out a feral growl.

Mars couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Kiris, the love of his life, his best friend, his teammate. How could he have let it come to this what kind of monster was he?

Kiris was no longer herself, she was a darkheart, and it was all Mars’ fault.

“Kiris?” Mars said, almost as if he hoped for her to respond. Kiris looked at him, but there was no sense of recognition in her eyes. She looked at him with primal rage and hunger.

She shouted and charged at him wildly, her claws flying through the air. Mars was barely able to bring himself to move out of the way. For a second he even considered letting her get to him. He deserved to die after this, what was even the point of living now?

He snapped out of that thinking though. He had to do something, he had to help Kiris, that was all that mattered now. He had to bring her back and he wouldn’t stop until he did.

He activated the taser in his wrist gauntlet, he couldn’t risk using anything that might cause permanent damage. Mars continued to dodge Kiris’ wild attacks, trying to get close enough to use the taser. “I’m so sorry Kiris.” He said softly, tears rolling down his cheeks as he finally managed to connect the taser to Kiris’ neck. She shouted out in pain before collapsing on the ground.

Mar’s took the two pairs of restraints he carried with him and attached them to Kiris’ ankles and wrists. He also took out the medical kit he carried and gave her a sedative, so that she wouldn’t wake up as they traveled. He needed to find his teammates, and then get Kiris safely back to New York where he could work on a cure.

He ignored the fact that the resistance would probably kill her on sight, or that so far they had had zero luck finding a cure up to this point. He couldn’t think about those things; hope was the only thing that would keep him sane. Even if that hope was naïve and childish at best.

I’m sorry Kiris. I made so many mistakes. I’ve been so terrible to you. But I love you, and I will save you.
Last edited by Tomia on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

A few fights, huh? She is a Super Saiyan, so that at least indicates something... I nodded in reply to Tomia's words, then turned back towards Frank and spoke:

"Master Frank, would it be okay if we include her in our training? She could be a good sparring partner."

"To be fair, 'good' is a relative term. The power difference between you two is so great and so tipped in your favor that it would be just as useful to punch a rock, and at least that one is more abundant."

I nodded again, then moved my head back to look at the Super Saiyan girl, and explained:

"That means 'yes' in Master's language - he can be weird to understand at times." I then smiled a little to indicate that I'm not someone to fear. I mean, I'm still in Super Saiyan 2, so that might be frightening. "Could I ask you for a little spar? Or are you not ready?"

Tomia:

Looking around nervously, Tomia felt a sweat develop on her forehead as she avoided eye contact, her hands feeling clammy. She really hadn't fought sense her abduction with Claudia, where she had learned the basics of fighting by necessity more than actual desire too. Her first fight had gone as well as suspected.

She'd been completly shown up by Claudia, and humiliated by their opponent. Almost everytime.

" I-I guess." Tomia lamented, breathing in a shallow breath."

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:23 pm

New York

"Shit!" yelled Dalton as he ducked for cover behind the door of Hughes' police cruiser. The sound of the shot rang in the air as everyone around took cover or watched in shock as the just reunited mother fell over, lifeless with a bloody hole now through her head. The child screamed and desperately looked around, trying to make sense of a situation that no toddler should be subjected to. Del didn't waste any time though. A fraction of a second after the bullet collided with the woman's head, Del was calculating the bullet's trajectory and flight path. It only took a couple seconds for her to process where the shooter had fired from. Then she was off. Emergency responders stared as the armored figure burst from her hiding spot just within the collapsing building's door. While other's stood and watched, Dalton broke from the group and ran after her. It was his chance there was no way in hell he was wasting it.

"Dalton!" yelled Hughes as the officer pursued the vigilante at a breakneck pace. "Dammit, grab the girl and set up a crime scene. Firefighters, get inside and make sure everyone made it out." Done directing the befuddled officers, Hughes pulled his gun and ran after Dalton and Del. "Idiot," he muttered under his breath as he started the long jog.

Meanwhile, Del had proceeded to run several blocks to where she had calculated the shooter to be at. Not being one for stairs, she quickly rammed her hand into the bricks that made up the building's wall and created a handhold for herself. Repeating this at inhuman speeds, she scaled the side of the building up to the top. Pulling her pistol, she scanned the roof for any hostiles. It didn't take long to realize that no one was there. At least, no one living. Near the edge of the roof, facing towards the building she had just run from, there was a single body laying next to a rifle that was propped up on a bi-pod. Del slowly approached the body, cautiously kneeling next to it before patting down. The dead man's eyes seemed to bulge from his face, his mouth open in a silent scream. She frowned as she failed to find any sort of wounds on the man, and no other visible cause of death. That's when she noticed that the man was wearing a Bluetooth earpiece. Quickly rummaging through his pockets, she found that his phone was still on and in the middle of a call. Her brow furrowed as the mysteries continued to pile up. Deciding to listen in to try and figure out what was going on, she removed her helmet and took the earpiece off the dead man and inserted it into her own ear.

"Hello?" she asked cautiously after a few seconds of silence from the other end.

"Why hello there... Del. That is what you're going by now?" replied a silky voice from the other end. Del whipped around, looking for any kind of surveillance in the surrounding buildings, but unable to find any. Meanwhile, the voice continued to talk in its eerily calm tone. "A rather strange name. Your ID designation and number were far more efficient in keeping track of you. Oh, and don't bother looking for surveillance, you won't find it." Del's face game to a frustrated glare as the man goaded her on.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she asked. It was starting to become apparent that things might be more about her than about the woman that had been shot, and Del didn't like it.

"My name is not important dear, but what I want? Yes, that is very much so. You see, you are a very valuable asset and certain parties would rather you weren't left to your own devices. I have been tasked with making sure that happens," he replied.

"So that's what this is all about, HYDRA getting me back?" she said as her temper rose, "If you want me than leave innocent people out of it. They don't have anything you want and there's no reason to kill them."

Del's anger rose another notch as the man simply brushed her off. "Oh no, they have everything to do with it. You seem to have grown rather fond of these pawns, the main reason for your sudden departure from employment I assume. It only seems fair that if they took you from us, then we'll take them from you. One by one, we'll continue to orchestrate little events like this. Brutally tearing life from people who should have lived long and prosperous ones, right up until you decide to come back. Rather messy and distasteful, I know, but what has to be done has to be done."

"And if I don't?" she replied as she gritted her teeth, barely able to stand how he treated human lives like moves on a game board, as means to an end.

"You will. Unless you want a lot of people to die, of course," he said, seemingly oblivious to the rising temper of the person he was talking to. "Make everything easier for everyone and just come back. I'm sure all that data stored up in you has somewhere nearby for you to go when you're ready. Have fun trying to save people you can't, and Hail Hydra." With that the line cut out, leaving Del to silently seethe as she realized her world was falling apart once more. Right when she thought she might have lost them, right when she was actually doing some good in the world, her past had come back again to haunt her. When would the nightmare end? When could she stop worrying about all the lives she had taken and all the things she had done? It seemed like never. These thoughts spinning through her head, she unknowingly crushed the phone in her hand as she stared down at the body that was silently watching her, mocking her in how there seemed to be no way out of the hell she was living. These tumultuous thoughts were broken when a man's voice rang out form behind her.

"Freeze!" yelled Dalton as he held his gun steadily aimed at Del. It had taken him time to catch up to do Del's superhuman speed, but he had eventually done it. His hair was frazzled, and his breathing heavy from running up the flights of stairs.Turning towards him, Del slowly rose to her feet with her helmet in hand. "Wait... You're a woman?" he said, confused that the armored and skull adorned figure he'd been following had been female. Del rolled her eye's before giving him a glare, peeved that everyone seemed to think she was a man under her armor. Dalton noticed the look and flinched, mentally kicking himself for the reaction. "Sorry, just didn't expect... never mind," he finished, deciding to quit while he wasn't too far behind. "Look, I've been following the reports of you for awhile now, and I'm pretty sure you didn't kill that woman back there or this guy. If you come with me we can sort everything out at the station and no one will get hurt. Hell, you might even get acquainted with the local super hero team. People around here are pretty friendly to that kind of thing, so if you really are here to help then you have nothing to worry about." Del simply replied by cocking her head to the side, a knowing smirk on her face. It confused Dalton, and he was about to ask when a familiar voice rang out form the stairwell behind him.

"Farmer boy!" yelled Hughes, "Dalton! Where are you you crazy son of a bitch?"

"On the roof!" replied Dalton as he turned towards the stairwell. "I've got the vigilante right he-," he cut himself off as he turned back to see the roof empty, no sign of Del anywhere. Hughes caught up to the befuddled Dalton, crouching down and putting a hand on the younger man's shoulder to support himself as he caught his breath. "She was just here," said Dalton as he looked around with a furrowed brow.

Hughes simply pat him on the shoulder. "Sure she was kid," he said, "sure she was."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Xander pondered for a moment. On one hand, Frost was a mass murderer, without a doubt. On the other hand, the Dragon balls could likely undo the damage he caused, on the other hand, it could very much end up as another Asumar situation. Unlike that situation, this could easily devolve into something quite dangerous. Though he still couldn't help but feel for Frost at least a little bit. Enough to where he was willing to push aside his better judgement and give the man a second chance. If only because he was grateful for his. Then Frost mentioned that the planet was going to explode if they didn't do something to stop it. "Agreed. We can discuss this later. However, it's your ship. I have no idea where you parked it." Xander didn't have much of a need for them since he could use hyperspace. Nor did he actually know how to use the dragon balls.

Whether or not Frost was telling the truth to save his own skin was something he would leave open for debate. Monitoring and if he was genuinely serious about changing, helping him along. He had Naja and several other friends to help ease him into semi-normal life. It was something.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Young Bloods: 5 Weeks Later
Nico was hanging out by his locker at his local high-school, leaning against it as if he was waiting for someone. It had been five weeks since Nico's life had basically been turned upside down by the uncovering and destroying of his parents' criminal organization. It was obviously a tough spot for both him and Cat to be in, but the Young Bloods made it easier. They had found a new home there and they were slowly getting used to their new lives, including being super heroes. There were also other changes in Nico's life as well.

One of those changes came walking up to him at his locker. A pretty blonde girl around Nico's age, smiled at him and gave him a kiss when she arrived at his locker. She was his new girlfriend Alex Callahan. They had met soon after the attack on his parent's company, and they hit it off right away. Nico really liked her, she was sweet and very funny, also incredibly smart, much more so than Nico was at least to him anyway. There were a few problems though. He wasn't exactly able to be too open with her, not ready to tell her the truth about where he was living or who he really was. But Alex had a troubled past herself, so they were both willing to give each other space on their pasts. Also Alex lived on her own because her parents had died, so they spent most of their time hanging out there, which gave Nico a good excuse to not show her where he was leaving.

"Hi sweetie," She said to him when they broke their kiss.

"Hi, class was boring but seeing you makes me feel better." He says smiling, taking her hand as the two of them headed out of the school, going to the local dinner to get dinner together.

Meanwhile Mars was in the Tower of Youth's Gym, which was an open air facility on the room of the tower. He decided he needed to get some fresh air and take a break from working for a while. His mind was clearly his greatest asset, but he had to keep his body sharp as well. The project he had been working on was a string of robberies allegedly being committed by some dragon like creature. Mars had been coordinating with ADAM to triangulate the next most likely target. If any of the possible places where attacked, then ADAM would be notified.

That wasn't the only thing on Mar's mind however. He and Kiris had moved on pretty well from their awkward failed kiss, and they were even better friends now than before. But there were still some awkwardness between them, and it came up especially when they were alone. Mars wasn't sure how to overcome that, he was too nervous to actually share how he felt with her. Though he very much wanted too. He knew Kiris wouldn't wait around for him forever, so he needed to figure something out soon, but the boy genius was terribly lost on the question of romance.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

Looking around nervously, Tomia felt a sweat develop on her forehead as she avoided eye contact, her hands feeling clammy. She really hadn't fought sense her abduction with Claudia, where she had learned the basics of fighting by necessity more than actual desire too. Her first fight had gone as well as suspected.

She'd been completly shown up by Claudia, and humiliated by their opponent. Almost everytime.

Lucien Gediminid

"Alright, that's great!" I exclaimed, then descended from my ascended Super Saiyan 2 to a normal Super Saiyan. The sparks vanished and my hair became more light and flowy. Though, even in this form, my power is still a lot higher than Tomia's, so I should not try to fight in my full power. As soon as my aura shrunk and the bio-electricity diappeared, I moved into a fighting stance, though not tense.

"I think I will let you have the first hit, Tomia." I spoke.

"Just make sure to avoid getting too attached to her, or else..." Frank soon commented. I didn't listen.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:28 am

IJ 4000: First flight of the Infinite Justice
Hannah looked around her sister's room, seeing the counselor's office was mostly bare, since Sarah had not had any time to unpack. She had called Hannah over as soon as she got aboard the ship- her ship. It was Hannah's responsibility now, something she had to get used to. This moment was years and years in the making, and she still didn’t feel ready.

“Alright sis, I’m here.” Hannah spoke. “What do you want again? I have to go to the bridge soon to get this ship moving.” The girl with wolf ears spoke, but before she could say anything else, Sarah was already behind her, hugging her from behind. It seemed to Hannah that her older sister was making some sort of effort to lift her off the ground, but Sarah had never been very strong, and with the military training she had received under Admiral Masami, Hannah was far more toned than before, so Sarah’s efforts were futile, and she gave up after a while. Hannah had perfected the method of simply staying still to combat her sister’s more annoying affectionate gestures, though she did note that she hadn’t known she was behind her until she felt the hug...

“Come on, Captain Grimm, cheer up!” The black-haired woman said gleefully. “Do I really need a reason to spend a little time with my little sister before we head off to the adventure of our lives?” Sarah stated, before heading over to the chair behind her desk and plopping down on it, propping her feet up on her desk as she looked around at the mostly empty office. “Oh yes, I could definitely get used to this.” She mused, before glancing at her sister. “Anyway, what do you think of our crew so far, sis?”

Hannah paused, growled in an annoyed tone, and then sighed, walking over to the therapists couch and making herself at home. It was the most comfy spot in the room. “I’m not sure I can say much this early on. But I guess I could also use your opinion on them.” She started. She wasn’t 100% sure about talking about her co-workers this early on. But she supposed she might as well. “Sam seems like a fine First Officer. Intelligent and reliable… but I’m concerned about having my own sister as my second…”

Sarah simply chuckled at Hannah’s statement about Samantha, shaking her head as she extended her hand towards the corner of the room, the shadows cast by the ceiling lights coming to life and bringing a small crate over to the counselor’s desk. “Well now, Hannah, there’s definitely a conflict of interest here, and we can’t really deny that, but it’s so glaringly obvious that it’s virtually impossible for anyone in their right mind to think that it slipped past the minds of the high command, which means that this is sanctioned by them and therefore, we shouldn’t have any problems. Besides, the cute admiral sure knows how to pull strings, and you’re more or less her protegee, so I wouldn’t worry about it.” The pale woman commented as she began rummaging through the contents of the box.

“Trust between a Captain and a First Officer is also something vital in any crew, and there is plenty of trust between you and Sam already, so in that regard, there is a clear advantage to your sister being your second in command.” Sarah spoke. “Besides, if there’s a problem with your sister being your First Officer, imagine what problems will arise from your dear older sister being your counselor. Though I suppose this has its upsides as well. I basically know all about you already, after all. Hell, I used to change your diapers when you were younger.” Hannah blushed in response to this, her ears perking up sharply. Sarah giggled at her sister’s embarrassment, a grin evident on her face even as she calmed down, her hands still rummaging through the box until they finally fished two objects. A pair of framed photographs.

“So, every therapist has some of these. Which one should I use? This, or this?” Counselor Grimm asked Captain Grimm as she held up the two photographs for her to see. The first was set on a beach, Sarah was sporting a nice black bikini while Sam wore something more conservative. Hannah, however, was wearing a swimsuit with a striped pattern and lots of animals; she was also noticeably younger in the photograph, and less muscular. The second one seemed like some sort of military installation, and the three sisters were present on it as well, with Hannah wearing her prestigious uniform. However, her cap was not on her head, being worn by her sister Sarah instead as she tickled the young werewolf’s ears gleefully, the captain blushing in embarrassment and trying not to laugh, while Samantha stood off to the side, chuckling at the scene.

“They’re nice right?” Sarah asked, the grin on her face growing wider still. Hannah frowned deeper at those two photographs, sighing. Her frown then turned into one of confusion. “Who took those? All of us are in them…” She shook her head, she was getting off track. “Um… ugh… the… the one with the cap…” She spoke, sighing, her ears drooping. She composed herself as rapidly as she could. Straightening the cap that was on her own head, dislodged by the movement of her head and wolf ears. “Then there’s my communications officer… Asgardian Royalty on the ship is… concerning. As if there wasn’t enough pressure already…”

Sarah nodded at her sister’s concerns, placing the two photographs face-down on the desk as she leaned back on her seat, brow furrowing in concentration as she tried to think of something to say to her sister to help alleviate her stress, some word of encouragement or snippet of wisdom. Truth be told, Samantha had always been the smartest out of the three, so this task would have been better suited for her, undoubtedly, but she hadn’t been able to come, presumably arranging some things with the Infinite Justice’s first crew. Eventually, the pale woman shrugged. “Eh, look at it this way Hannah. She’s an Asgardian. She can probably pull her own weight on the ship, right? Asgardians aren’t known for being fragile, either. You probably won’t have to worry about her a lot. And if she starts acting like a real princess, you always have the right to pull some authority on her. We’re on a Star Navy vessel after all.” She said as she took her feet off the desk and leaned on it instead.

“That is true. I don’t imagine she’s going to be especially weak. Though I would rather not have to resort to pulling rank…” Hannah remarked, then paused. “Other than that… Garnet should be a useful addition, as should the rest of the security, Roy, Del and Charles. They all seem competent enough, especially Garnet. Her record is quite stellar. Almost makes me feel insecure really…” She remarked. Sarah started giggling again as she heard her sister say this.

“Hannah, dear, there was no ‘almost’ in what you just said. But even so, there’s no reason to feel insecure. After all, you graduated from the military academy at the top of your class, didn’t you? And you’re also one of the youngest Star Captains in the history of the Federation, if not the youngest.” The black-haired woman told her younger sister, flashing her a gentle smile. “In my opinion, you should stop overthinking things and put a little faith in the high command. If they’re putting you where you are, surely it’s for a reason, no?” She stated, before standing up and heading over to the sofa where her sister sat, plopping down beside her and pulling her into a one-armed hug. “Besides, I’m your sister and I trust you too. So cheer up a little, Hannah. Who cares if this Garnet’s some decorated soldier? You’re still her superior, right?” Sarah stated, before pausing for a moment. “She is pretty cute, though. I wonder if she swings this way…” She wondered idly.

Hannah smiled at little as she was hugged, but then returned to her ‘serious business’ face. “She did have a boyfriend from what I heard. Though I also heard that one of the higher ups has an eye on her.” Remarked Hannah, her sister clicking her tongue in annoyance but saying nothing more. “Anyways, Engineering seems similarly competent, I imagine the Parahuman will be a good addition, she seems like she could hold herself in a fight too…” She spoke. “What about you? Do you have any concerns?”

Sarah had to think for a moment in order to respond to her sister. She had considered brushing off the question, but that would not be fair, seeing how she herself was questioning Hannah quite a bit. Thus, she decided to be honest. “Hmm, I presume you mean concerns besides making sure that nothing happens to my little sisters during this trip?” The pale woman said light-heartedly, though her good mood did not make her words any less meaningful. “Well, there are quite a few mutants beside us here, not to mention the humans, the Asgardian, and others. I just hope we won’t see too much tension between them. I don’t mind the Federation but I know that even some Star Navy members don’t share my thoughts.” She mused. “Beyond that… We have a supergenius as our head computer engineer and an AI as a security officer. Sounds a little concerning if you ask me, I hope they’ll get along well. The AI in particular seems odd to me, though I suppose that might be because I’m not used to them.” She admitted with a small shrug.

“True. Although a Werewolf Captain and a Vampire for a counselor will seem rather odd to the crew as well.” Joked Hannah. She then paused. “Well, counselor, would you like to join me at the bridge?” Asked Hannah, now allowing a smile to appear on her face as she stood from the couch. “I don’t think you’ll want to miss the last view of earth.” The werewolf commented, causing her sister to giggle, both at the vampire comment and at the last remark.

“Oh, dear sister, I’ll come along, but only because there’s another view I’m far more interested in.” Sarah spoke, referring to the crew of the Infinite Justice, which she was eager to assess. Despite that, however, she did feel some attachment to Earth. It was the planet where she had grown up and raised her sisters, after all, even if their first few years had been less than perfect. Standing up, the counselor gestured towards the door, and then followed Hannah out of her office, the two sisters now heading towards the bridge of the [i]Infinite Justice[/].

Bridge

“Captain on Deck!” Yelled out one of the officers, to which all of them stood to attention. Hannah walked in with a stern face and her hands behind her back. She eyeballed the crew, keeping a strait face while her sister masked giggling in an act of pure willpower. She noticed Sam especially, though endeavoured to not give her any special attention.

“At ease.” She spoke, the crewmembers sat quickly, and internally Hannah sighed with relief. “In future, the appearance of the captain does not require such… deference. Especially if you are all doing your jobs.”

Hannah then walked towards the command chair, sitting down in it and attempting to get comfortable. She looked to the naviagator “Ensign, plot a course to System Gamma #4345, engage on my mark.”

She then turned to Valveig. “Officer, open a channel to the whole ship.” She requested. She did not see the asgardians princesses reaction to the order, but she did see their compliance as she heard the beep of the comms system.

“This is your Captain speaking. We will be heading to Gamma #4345 at Flux 3. This will take us there in roughly three hours. Gamma 4345 is an unexplored system which has been identified by our scanners. We have no idea what’s there, so be ready for anything.”

She signalled to cut off the announcement, then turned to the navigator. “Ensign. Warp three on my mark.”

He nodded and Hannah nodded back. She took one last look at earth. Her home. What should she say? Good bye? Good Riddance? In the end, she settled for nothing.

“Mark.” She ordered, and the ship set off at a breakneck speed with a thwoump that could only be heard in the ship.

OOC: Feel free to post your characters doing stuff on the ship.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:50 am

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:---

"Um, yes?" Black Sun spoke in response to Prototype's remark, not knowing why the distance between Earth and New Namek was relevant, simply because they were relatively close, as far as she was concerned. The girl then let out a yelp, mostly out of surprise, as she felt the android grab her arm to stop her, causing her some pain due to the momentum she carried, though she made no comment on it. Listening to Prototype comment that there were several lifeforms ahead of them, apparently fighting each other, she tilted her head and then turned to the horizon, her orange eye blinking red once again as she scanned the landscape, only to confirm what Prototype was saying.

"Oh, you're right. You can detect their race too? That's nice!" The cyborg spoke with a smile. "But anyway, we still have to go there, don't we? Come on." She stated afterwards, continued to fly towards the unnamed Namekian village where one of the Dragon Balls was.

As the duo arrived, however, there was a gruesome scene set before them. All around, Namekian huts were set ablaze by attacks from the PTO troopers sieging the area, and countless Namekians lay dead on the ground, slaughtered by Frost's merciless goons. Black Sun frowned a little at this and immediately flew down, landing next to a soldier who was about to slaughter an old man. In one fluid motion, she drew her viridian energy sword from its special scabbard and slashed at the Arcosian before he could react, the soldier being nearly obliterated the moment the sword touched him.

"Are you okay old slug man?" Black Sun asked the Namekian, who simply looked at her in awe for a moment.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" He said sincerely, before looking away with a worried look. "But the soldiers... They're heading towards the cave! You must protect the Dragon Ball, I beg of you!" He pleaded. Black Sun tilted her head for a moment and looked at Prototype.

"Proto?" She called out to him with a nickname, at the same time putting up a shield of solar energy to absorb the PTO troopers' attacks. "Do you want to get the Dragon Ball or should I?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:56 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

"Alright, that's great!" I exclaimed, then descended from my ascended Super Saiyan 2 to a normal Super Saiyan. The sparks vanished and my hair became more light and flowy. Though, even in this form, my power is still a lot higher than Tomia's, so I should not try to fight in my full power. As soon as my aura shrunk and the bio-electricity diappeared, I moved into a fighting stance, though not tense.

"Just make sure to avoid getting too attached to her, or else..." Frank soon commented. I didn't listen.

Tomia:

With almost a tiny roar, Tomia pushed all of her remaining energy to the surface, her muscles tightening against her frame. Even if she hated to admit it, she could feel the exertion from just doing that, her body trembling as it struggled to contain the energies it was creating. Breathing out shallowly, emerald eyes scanned over Lucien.

Even if she hated to admit it, she realized the stress of battle, the valiant struggle her father put himself through in order to protect the planet. She understood that the second Broly had snapped her neck, the battle became something more. But Tomia wasn't some helpless little girl.

She was Tomia Mako. She was a Hybrid Saiyan. Tensing, the ground beneath her burned away as she lunged at Lucien, golden energy whipping around her frame. Throwing her fist out, Tomia swung hard for the older Saiyans jaw.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

With almost a tiny roar, Tomia pushed all of her remaining energy to the surface, her muscles tightening against her frame. Even if she hated to admit it, she could feel the exertion from just doing that, her body trembling as it struggled to contain the energies it was creating. Breathing out shallowly, emerald eyes scanned over Lucien.

Even if she hated to admit it, she realized the stress of battle, the valiant struggle her father put himself through in order to protect the planet. She understood that the second Broly had snapped her neck, the battle became something more. But Tomia wasn't some helpless little girl.

She was Tomia Mako. She was a Hybrid Saiyan. Tensing, the ground beneath her burned away as she lunged at Lucien, golden energy whipping around her frame. Throwing her fist out, Tomia swung hard for the older Saiyans jaw.

Lucien Gediminid

Alright, she's powering up! I can already feel the excitement! It's weird - I've never felt so excited about a fight - I usually avoid fighting unless it's absolutely necessary, but now, I'm asking for it! My muscles tensed as I waited for Tomia to finish her power-up and send the first hit. Her power sure was increasing - very interesti-

Whoa! The girl almost instantly leaped forward and sent her fist at me! It's slow, but still not too bad. I raised my left palm to my jaw's height and blocked Tomia's punch, then pushed on it to propel myself backwards and fired a barrage of weak, but fast golden energy blasts on my way. Let's see if she has the speed to go with that strength.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

Alright, she's powering up! I can already feel the excitement! It's weird - I've never felt so excited about a fight - I usually avoid fighting unless it's absolutely necessary, but now, I'm asking for it! My muscles tensed as I waited for Tomia to finish her power-up and send the first hit. Her power sure was increasing - very interesti-

Whoa! The girl almost instantly leaped forward and sent her fist at me! It's slow, but still not too bad. I raised my left palm to my jaw's height and blocked Tomia's punch, then pushed on it to propel myself backwards and fired a barrage of weak, but fast golden energy blasts on my way. Let's see if she has the speed to go with that strength.

Tomia:

A boom exploded out the moment their frames made contact, Tomia's speed halting as she froze in the air. Wide eyes opened as she looked at the other Saiyan, sparks showering her as their auras interacted. Then something bright entered her vision.

Flicking her hand up, force rolled through her body, forcing her backwards in the air as her frame twisted in the air, part of her ripped training gi evaporating from proximity. Lunging forward, her energy flared as she swung her barefoot upwards, the glowing appendage swinging in for his ribs.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:32 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

A boom exploded out the moment their frames made contact, Tomia's speed halting as she froze in the air. Wide eyes opened as she looked at the other Saiyan, sparks showering her as their auras interacted. Then something bright entered her vision.

Flicking her hand up, force rolled through her body, forcing her backwards in the air as her frame twisted in the air, part of her ripped training gi evaporating from proximity. Lunging forward, her energy flared as she swung her barefoot upwards, the glowing appendage swinging in for his ribs.

Lucien Gediminid

Only a few minutes have passed in this fight so far, and yet I already feel goosebumps. It's not very often that I get to fight someone I can use more than a bit of my power against. The last time that happened was with Gotenks, and that was crazy. I shouldn't expect this to grow as heavy, though. Tomia seemingly took care of my attack, then charged forward, sending her leg towards my chest. Oh, no, you're not going there. Too slow!

I moved my body back a little, avoiding the foot fairly handily, then grabbed onto the leg and stopped it from moving. Not today. I soon retaliated with tossing the Saiyan girl towards a boulder and following with an eye beam barrage.

"Lucien, use her inexperience as your advantage," Frank was commenting on the fight. "You overpower her, but training is much more valuable when you hear the opponent with something else than raw power."

"Master Frank, this is not the time!" I exclaimed. Don't get me out of focus!

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

Only a few minutes have passed in this fight so far, and yet I already feel goosebumps. It's not very often that I get to fight someone I can use more than a bit of my power against. The last time that happened was with Gotenks, and that was crazy. I shouldn't expect this to grow as heavy, though. Tomia seemingly took care of my attack, then charged forward, sending her leg towards my chest. Oh, no, you're not going there. Too slow!

I moved my body back a little, avoiding the foot fairly handily, then grabbed onto the leg and stopped it from moving. Not today. I soon retaliated with tossing the Saiyan girl towards a boulder and following with an eye beam barrage.

"Lucien, use her inexperience as your advantage," Frank was commenting on the fight. "You overpower her, but training is much more valuable when you hear the opponent with something else than raw power."

"Master Frank, this is not the time!" I exclaimed. Don't get me out of focus!

Tomia:

The noise around her was nauseating, the sound barrier breaking around her as she crashed into the frozen earth, plowing through hundreds of feet of icy dirt. Coughing, Tomia bit her tongue as the urge to cry out gripped her, her bones and organs attempting to adjust to the trauma. For all the power she'd built up, it'd felt like it'd been forced out of her by the impact, Tomia choking on smoke as bolts of energy tore into the landscape, obscuring the Saiyan in dust and smoke.

Gingerly pulling herself free, Tomia braced herself as golden fire reignited around her, breaking through the cloud of dust like a beacon. Staring back at Lucien with Super Saiyan eyes, Tomia felt desperately at his energy for any sort of weakness. It went without saying that hers were obvious. She had no energy training, she had no proper martial arts training, and had never fought for a prolonged period as a Super Saiyan. While the other Saiyan seemed to be holding back the lions share of his own energies.

'But Father wouldn't give up.' Clenching her fists, Tomia rushed forward in a single motion, the trees and frozen grass blurring around her as she bounded into the air, the Hybrid let the momentum of her energy carry her forward, she thrust both hands into Luciens chest, her body angled towards the sky as volatile energy pulsed in her hands, begging to be set free. To be given shape.

All Tomia heard was the pulse of energy, before the force of her own attack threw her backwards, the furious noise of her energy drowning out the noise around her. This wasn't a concentrated attack like the ones her father used. Tomia couldn't control her energy that well. The purple bolt that burst from Tomia's hands was a sea of energy, furious and uncontrollable.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Tomia wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Sarah

Charmera wrote:Hannah

Sam rushed over to the others as well, helping Roy who was struggling to his feet. He was clearly hurt but was trying not to show it. Meanwhile John struggled valiantly, if futilely against the Wizard's grip. "Sarah! don't listen to this bastard! He's trying to get in your head!" He called to his girlfriend from above. He tried to say more but the wizard cut him off.

"Well I'd love to stay and chat, but John and I have places to be. If you want your beloved toy back Sarah, I suggest you start working harder for it. Don't take too long though, I may get bored of him and throw him away! And don't worry about finding me, I'll make it very easy for you when the time comes!"

And with that John and the Wizard both disappeared in a flash of light, leaving only Roy and the Grimm sisters, to lick their wounds and figure out what had just happened and how they could possibly fix it.

Cora
Cora nodded at Marybeth's suggestion. "Alright, that works Marybeth. Just... don't hurt him alright? His name is Andrew Hadson. He's a tall African American man, in his late forties. He has thinning brown hair, and a small scar on his hand. If you ask around for him, you should be able to find him. Just tell him that Infinity is here and wants to talk to him."

Marybeth agreed, then, after giving her rather large assortment of knives to Cora, set off. "Alright...Andrew Hadson, Andrew Hadson..." However, she found rather quickly that looking for a prison guard was quite difficult when the farthest you could go was the visitor area. The hardest part about it, waiting in a freaking line. She talked her foot impatiently, waiting for her turn. She finally arrived to the front, asked her question, and was searched, as customs were here. This knowledge did not stop Marybeth from having to grit her teeth so as to not punch the guard doing the searching however. Finally, said guard spoke up.

"Alright, I'm Andrew Hadson. What did you need?" Marybeth, just to make sure, had him repeat it and listened to his heart beat, can't go having an imposter.

"Alright, good. Co-... I mean, Infinity is outside waiting for you. She come in here herself, but..."

"Alright, understood. Lead the way... Er..." Marybeth realized she had never chosen an alias. Thinking for a moment, she decided to put it off until later.

"Marybeth. Marybeth DeFleur." She said with a smile. "She's right outside, shall we go note?" She stated, looking around uneasily. Prisons weren't good on her, you see.

"Alright, I just have to tell my supervisor." After that was done, they finally arrived outside, to where Cora and Jamie were waiting.

"So... We gonna do this thing?" Asked Marybeth.
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 pm

History of Nakasan

''Where to begin.... where to begin?'' Nakasan said. ''Let me tell you from the beginning.''

(Permanent Flashback)

''Look at him!'' Reto shouted. ''A power level of three! In a second class!'' he ripped his scouter off. He looked at his baby in disgust. ''I'm a Saiyan! A Saiyan Elite!'' ''Relax!'' his wife said. ''Scouters weren't around when you were born. You could have been born with a power level of one!'' ''I'm going to send him off, to planet N-213462. Known as Planet Metamoar to the inhabitants. Average power level is 12. When he becomes a Oozaru, he would be able to kill everyone.'' he said. ''Are you sure? We could send him to Planet A-79952, known to the inhabitants as Earth.'' his wife exclaimed. ''No.'' Reto said. ''Bardock's son is going there. We shouldn't get in his way. Something, since he came back from Meat, bothers me.''

(end flashback)

''Of course, he didn't know. In a alternate universe, I could have been working with Kakarotto, to save the universe. Sadly, Freeza eliminated him while he was on Namek. Only his son, a namek and a female human survived.''

(Continue flash back)

''Hey Akio! You wanna go to check out that ship!'' Nakasan shouted. ''Sure!'' Akio replied. They both flew to the space pod, which was unlike any other.'' Out of the pod came a young, tired boy, a extremley injured Namek, and a distraughted human. ''Hello!'' Nakasan shouted cheerfully. ''Who are you! The only people that look like Nakasan is Nakasan! And he's Nakasan!'' Akio exclaimed. ''Yeah!'' The young boy, known as Gohan looked quietly. A tear fell out of his eye. ''My dad died to Freeza. Can we stay here?'' he asked. ''Sure!''
Suddenly, a few Metamoran elders came. ''Akio! What is the meaning! Who are these strange people!'' he shouted. ''Dad, they are people who fleed from the evil tyrant Freeza.'' Akio said, quietly. ''Oh'' his father looked at them. He looked deeply, with his eyes into them ''You are pure of heart.''

''Thanks, dad!'' Akio looked at him, happily.

Theme One
Theme Two
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:03 pm

Daniel Carter/Killswitch-24-Mad City

I suspected right, the Amazon had been able to track me all the way here. Right into my trap. My assumptions were correct, this Amazon just seems to be a remnant of a obsolete race with out of date tactics. Lightning crossed the sky once more as I stepped into the light, roughly half of my face visible as the downpour continued around us. "Well, you certainly are tenacious, Amazon...but this fight is over. All around you, there are c4 explosives set around you. That means the beams holding the several hundred tons of building up, will all come tumbling down. So, let's put your supposed immortality o the test." Detonating the bombs, I watched as the building collapsed in on itself escaping only narrowly myself.

Looking back, my muscles were still tense as if they were not ready to call the battle over. I was half way expecting Lysia to burst from the rubble. But after several moments passed it seemed as if she was content to aspire. The skies even returned to normal, indicating that the Amazon was truly dead. I snickered as I walked away. Seems your ability was overrated.

As I turned on my heel to leave, I caught movement from the edge of my site. As a mystical Amazonian spear, despite moving just enough to avoid a fatal blow, I still dropped to my knees, my mind reeling to decypher how she survived. But as she stood over me, I knew I would not need to ponder long, as the equally wounded and exhausted Lysia explained her survival.

"Well, you have improved more than I expected for a mercenary. That trap you set would have killed me, if I could die. But I reverted time to before I chased you, then returned the sky to normal to convince you I was dead, and that left you open." She paused, as she took a weakened step back, then continued.

"But honestly I am not in much better shape then you are. You proposed that I leave should you win, seeing as we are at an impasse. How about I agree to see the one who hired you? Perhaps an agreement can be reached." Reluctantly, I knew she was right. There was little to gain from keeping the fight going, and bringing Lysia in, considering her immortality, was as good as killing her. With pained effort I stood to face her.

"You proposal is agreeable. In two hours, you will meet me at the UC Base, there either Daud or someone else representing Madworld can handle you as they see fit. If you don't show, be assured you will find me coming for you once more." With the fight over and resolved I turned to leave, fighting back my wounds as I returned to my base to change clothes and patch myself up.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:46 pm

New Namek
"Yes I can detect their life signs." Prototype answered, flying after Black Sun as she few ahead. When they reached the Village, Prototype glared at the sight. Men and Children lying dead on the ground, it angered Prototype deeply. He rushed down and with one kick decapitated one of the soldiers, and followed it up by vaporizing the corpse before it could hit the ground.

"Scum." He spat, dusting himself off. There was a bit of alien blood on him, but he didn't care right now, all he wanted was to make every last one of these monsters pay. Black Sun asked him if she should go for the Dragon Ball, or if Prototype should. "Simple, we both go. And we kill every last one of these murderers." He said, his eyes filled with fiery rage.

He looked at the elder Namekian with a serious look. "We'll deal with the Dragon Ball. But you're going to get yourself and anyone who is left out of here. Understood?" He asked him in a commanding tone.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

Etla smiled pleasantly as she heard one of the women, Valancy, address her by her name. Truth be told, she hadn't expected either of them to have heard of her, given how she wasn't particularly famous: she hadn't done a lot for Earth in particular despite her power, and though Craig, her boyfriend, was actually a very famous person, the media didn't pay her a lot of attention. Of course, the reason Valancy recognized her was, as she soon explained, entirely unrelated to her being well-known, but it was still nice.

"Yes, I'm Etla. Nice to meet you, Valancy." The Rainborn spoke. "I should probably ask Craig about his friends more often." She joked, before looking towards Ororo. "Oh, I don't mean like right now, but you show up sometimes. Like for example Valancy here sometimes shows up with the Justice... Somethings, and they call her Queen of Groves or something like that, and you appear a lot with... I think they're called the X-Boys?" Etla said, furrowing her brow and scratching her head for a moment, before shrugging. "Something like that." She stated, grinning.

Charmera wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

Hearing her little sister shouting her name in alarm, Sarah wished she could have shouted back that she was fine, but that would have been a lie, not to mention that she was in no position to do it anyway, still trying her best to overcome the sharp pain she was feeling. She grunted out as Hannah picked her up, the movement causing her more pain, but even then she made a great effort to raise her hand to her sister's cheek.

"I'm... Fine. I think... I broke something... But I'll survive." She said with some difficulty, before looking up at John, who was still being held in the wizard's grip, struggling against him, but to no avail. She watched him with great concern, but she understood well by this point that there was nothing she could do, and her sisters seemed powerless to stop him as well. They could only watch as the wizard taunted them one last time and then disappeared, leaving Sarah alone with Roy, her sisters, and her thoughts.

"A bait..." She muttered, seemingly shocked, as she tried to sit up, the pain having subsided a little by then. "He just wanted a bait..."

Tomia wrote:---

"One, two, three!" Kirisvala counted energetically as she practiced some combat techniques she had learned recently. Admittedly, they mostly came from martial arts films and action movies, but the Hadrian thought that if it worked for them, surely it should work for her too. "I'm a superheroine. That's close enough to an action movie protagonist, right?" She thought as she continued punching the metal dummy in front of her, each blow causing a loud noise to echo throughout the whole training area, leaving a noticeable dent in the dummy. If it had been made of any ordinary material, it would've caved in to the superior strength of a Hadrian long ago, but this metal was special, as these dummies had been specially crafted for her by Mars.

The thought of the genius boy caused Kiris to pause in her training. The reason she was practicing was precisely so that, in the future, she would be able to protect him better, as the mission to find Nico's parents had been a really close call. As she remembered more and more about that mission, though, a bright pink began to tint her cheeks, and she did her best to turn those thoughts away from her mind as she continued training. Turning back to the dummy, she decided that maybe it was time to try out something new. Recalling a particular techniqueshe had read about once, one used by Hadrian warriors to take advantage of their physiology. Kirisvala's clan had never been one for warfare, but even so, the amount of books they kept ensured that she had the chance to read about such things during her childhood and early teen years.

Readying herself mentally, the pink-haired girl quickly got into position and wrapped her tail around the dummy, before jumping up a bit and spinning in the air, the force causing her tail to pull the dummy closer to her. Clenching one of her claws, the Hadrian prepared to punch the dummy away, but as it approached, she suddenly recalled the scene she had caused during the mission against the Álvarez Cartel. Distracted, she was unable to complete the movement, and the dummy's momentum knocked her to the ground.

"Ow." She yelped out in pain, almost comically, as she fell to the ground and landed on her butt, the dummy falling on top of her tail, though she barely felt it. Blushing furiously, in embarrassment at both the scene she recalled and how she had just scewed up, she knocked the dummy aside and stood up, sighing. She really wanted to get better at fighting, as magic seemed like it would only get her so far, but she was clearly not very good at it yet. The feelings she had for Mars were distracting her as well, ever since that failed kiss five weeks ago, and though the two had thankfully ignored that, she desperately wished it would have gone right. She had no idea of how else she could convey what she felt, and in fact, she had been treading very carefully with their mental link, not wanting some thoughts to leak through before the moment was right.

Placing both of her claws against her chest, she sighed again, this time the living image of a lovestruck girl. "What do I do...?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Tomia wrote:Young Bloods: 5 Weeks Later
Nico was hanging out by his locker at his local high-school, leaning against it as if he was waiting for someone. It had been five weeks since Nico's life had basically been turned upside down by the uncovering and destroying of his parents' criminal organization. It was obviously a tough spot for both him and Cat to be in, but the Young Bloods made it easier. They had found a new home there and they were slowly getting used to their new lives, including being super heroes. There were also other changes in Nico's life as well.

One of those changes came walking up to him at his locker. A pretty blonde girl around Nico's age, smiled at him and gave him a kiss when she arrived at his locker. She was his new girlfriend Alex Callahan. They had met soon after the attack on his parent's company, and they hit it off right away. Nico really liked her, she was sweet and very funny, also incredibly smart, much more so than Nico was at least to him anyway. There were a few problems though. He wasn't exactly able to be too open with her, not ready to tell her the truth about where he was living or who he really was. But Alex had a troubled past herself, so they were both willing to give each other space on their pasts. Also Alex lived on her own because her parents had died, so they spent most of their time hanging out there, which gave Nico a good excuse to not show her where he was leaving.

"Hi sweetie," She said to him when they broke their kiss.

"Hi, class was boring but seeing you makes me feel better." He says smiling, taking her hand as the two of them headed out of the school, going to the local dinner to get dinner together.

Meanwhile Mars was in the Tower of Youth's Gym, which was an open air facility on the room of the tower. He decided he needed to get some fresh air and take a break from working for a while. His mind was clearly his greatest asset, but he had to keep his body sharp as well. The project he had been working on was a string of robberies allegedly being committed by some dragon like creature. Mars had been coordinating with ADAM to triangulate the next most likely target. If any of the possible places where attacked, then ADAM would be notified.

That wasn't the only thing on Mar's mind however. He and Kiris had moved on pretty well from their awkward failed kiss, and they were even better friends now than before. But there were still some awkwardness between them, and it came up especially when they were alone. Mars wasn't sure how to overcome that, he was too nervous to actually share how he felt with her. Though he very much wanted too. He knew Kiris wouldn't wait around for him forever, so he needed to figure something out soon, but the boy genius was terribly lost on the question of romance.

Cat meanwhile was sitting among a pile of files, computer discs and all sorts of other miscellaneous things. She sat at a computer, reviewing her mothers personal logs. She had been doing this on and off since they uncovered the whole thing. Trawling through the files, both digital and paper. Her mother was meticulous with her record keeping, and there was plenty of incriminating evidence once the encryptions were broken by Mars. But... there was nothing on why she did this. Why her mother and father turned of a life of crime. So, after a while she had gave up hope of finding anything.

Then, one day while looking at the files, Cat came across something. A folder which shouldn't be there. She had looked through the computer for so long she counted every file and memorized their names. This one though, was right in the middle of the usual boring admin stuff. It seemed, out of place. It was called "Nirvana".

Cat clicked on it. But then it asked for a password. Cat frowned, then got out of her seat and dialed Mar's number. If he was busy, she would have to see about asking her brother. Though, he would probably be worried about why she had spent the last few days among their parents files instead of going to school. She had called in sick, but it was a lie.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:14 pm

IJ 4000
Samantha Grimm stood up when her sister finally arrived on deck, standing at attention like the others. It was awkward to salute her younger sister, but it was necessary that Samantha and her sister did not let their relationship as siblings effect their relationship as captain and first officer. They had both been prepared extensively for this mission, but they were both secretly nervous about how this would go. There were high expectations on both of them to preform, but Sam was more focused on her sister than herself. This was Hannah's big shot, and Sam knew how important it was to her, and so Sam would not let anything go wrong.

When Hannah sat down in her chair, Sam sat down in the officer's chair next to her as the crew prepared to take off. "Captain, the engines are in good shape, so are our oxygen levels and supplies. The shield generators and defense systems are online." She said to her sister, giving her a report of the ship as it headed off into deep space.

Once the ship was in its flight path and everything was stable, Sam got up from her seat and turned walked up to Garnet, the head of security. "Officer Garnet, I want to speak to you about our landing preparations. We will no doubt be setting off on an exploration and I want to make sure we are prepared with both equipment and a good strategy." Sam told to the Security Captain.

Meanwhile Roy was unpacking his things in his room since he was not currently on duty. He didn't have much besides clothes and and basic supplies, so it didn't take long. He wasn't sure what to expect on this trip, but he figured it had to be better than his options on Earth, so he was willing to take his chances. He made his way to the Ship's bar, to maybe relax and play some pool before his shift started.

In that bar was a muscular man in his late 20's wearing a plain black shirt and jeans. John wiped down the bar in front of him, expecting people to come in now that they had taken off and would most likely have some free time on their hands, assuming they didn't run into trouble. John wasn't too excited about the prospect of being surrounded by military types for an indefinite amount, but the prospect of adventure was also exciting. He knew most people were gathering on the deck, but he planned to avoid that place as often as he could. That wasn't who he was, not anymore.
Last edited by Tomia on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Darian and Serene
The two siblings decided to take a break from killing enemies and headed back over to Etla where she was talking to her friends. "Hey, I don't think we've been probably introduced." Serene said to the group. "I'm Serene, this is my brother Darian." She said as Darian waved casually. Serene then noticed something, "Wait, you two are superheroes aren't you? I feel like I've seen you two on tv?" Serene said to the two women in front of her.

Cora
Cora saw Marybeth coming back with Andrew, glad to see nothing unexpected seemed to happen. After all, Marybeth didn't seem like the type to enjoy dealing with strangers. When they arrived in front of Jamie and Cora, the android heard Marybeth's question. "Not here, let's go somewhere more private." Cora said and led the group outside of the facility back out towards the gated entrance.

"Infinity, I'm surprised to see you here. Something wrong?" Andrew asked her.

"I need your help Andrew, I need to figure out where the abducted kids are being taken. Do you know where they're going?" Cora asked him, Andrew looked nervous.

"Look Infinity, I'm happy to help, but this is dangerous."

"Andrew, don't you want to help these kids? Isn't that why you contacted me? Well this is what you need to do." Cora said sternly, clearly not about to back down.

Andrew sighed, "You're right. I don't know where they go, but trucks leave the loading dock of the prison, and the kids are inside. There's a trip being made today, that's your best chance of finding them."

"Thank you Andrew." Cora said before turning to her teammates. "We need a way to track that truck, any ideas?"

Mars
Mars had finished his workout and was heading downstairs to shower when he got a phone call from Cat. She had been busy for days, combing through everything she had about her parents. He wondered what she was calling about. "Cat? What's up?" The mutant asked his teammate.

Grimms
Sam was also quite nervous about her injured sister rushing off when she noticed that she needed more attention than Roy. "Hannah, set Sarah down, carefully. I think she's broken some ribs and be don't want to make it worse." Sam told her younger sister as she shuffled through her bag of potions to find what she needed. First she casted a spell, that basically served as an x-ray, the damaged parts of Sarah's body began flash an unnatural red color. "Yup, that's what I thought." Sam said as she moved next to Sarah, hearing her talk about John. "We'll get him back Sarah, I promise. But first we need to focus on getting you better." Sam told her sister, putting a hand on her check and pressing the small glass bottle to her lips.

"This is going to taste gross sis, but you need to drink all of it. It's the only way your ribs will heal quickly." Sam told her sister, slowly pouring the liquid into her mouth.
Last edited by Tomia on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse