NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:09 pm

"Okay there, Kale!", Torii wagged her finger. "Not so fast. The kid just met you, you know!"

It was pretty cute. Torii never saw Tolya a lot, but he was an adorable baby, and Kale was so...cheery.

She wondered how everyone else was doing. The festivities were just starting, after all! She wanted to get a mug of beer and some food. Sausage? They had sausage at Oktoberfest, right?

Torii addressed Rylli, Yuna, and Kale. "Why don't we go back in? I wanna grab a drink and get warm. I might try to ride home, later! Hope I don't scrape my knees."

She giggled. "And I'd love to have help, learning to ride."

She felt along the side of the tent and peeked back in, ready to take a seat again. She didn't make it known that she was coming in, but that wouldn't be necessary...right? Marcus seemed to have left...she'd catch up with him later. It was kind of fun to tease him. She just knew that he was shy around them.

Gio and Drova were sitting down...well, Gio was more half-standing on her belly, but still....
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 pm

The Carlisle wrote:Kale heard the small voice of a child right next to her. She unlocked her gaze on the bike and looked towards the source, smiling at the sight. "AWWW!!! YOU"RE SO CUTE!!!" she squealed happily. She whisked the baby up from the ground and held him gently in her arms. "Aren't you the cutest little boy I've ever seen!" she said to the small baby, "And smart too! Say 'Kale". Like me. Kale."

Rylli laughed as Kale freaked out over her small son, who was suddenly awoken by Kale's loud noises. He failed to cry, however, and simply giggled as he tried comprehending what she was saying. "Plant girl!" He laughed, waving his arms with glee as he watched her pick him up.

"K-kale!"

Rylli chuckled, the small baby already learning Kale's name, well, at least how to say it.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

"Uhhh," Willow looked sidelong at Primordial, piecing together the relating terminology. "There is her sister, Princess Luna, yes. She controls the moon and stars, and protects ponies in their dreams. Celestia is the Princess of the Day, Luna is the Princess of the Night. There is also Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love, but she isn't really as big a player as the two sisters. That's all, really."

Willow had left sometime before the apotheosis of Twilight Sparkle as Princess of Friendship, and didn't believe that Discord was worthy of mention, especially since he still believed the latter was still encased in his stone prison.

--

"Oh goodness me, pointing out that it's evil to beat up little girls who didn't do anything to deserve it, clearly I'm the bad guy. Clearly because you two had a few heart-to-heart chats, that excuses it all," Giovenith said, leaning back and narrowing her eyes. "Drova, when you do bad things, that makes you bad to be around. When you do nothing about someone else doing bad things, that means you condone them. And if you think you're some kind of poor, innocent, lonely, little victim because nobody wants to hang out with an accomplice to a violent psychopath who assaults girls and has tried to murder people here in the Building before with fucking radioactive items, then you're better off being all alone. Nobody feels sorry for people who do evil things or support evil things. Don't high-five the guy who poisons the punch bowl and then demand we throw you a pity party. This is Torii's birthday, she doesn't need some "oh-feel-sorry-for-ME" case coming in and talking about what an awesome guy her assaulter is." This was all said in the same hissy whisper, so as to not draw attention to the clash.

The words were completely, totally, and outrageously out of norm for Giovenith, but she meant every word of it. It simply wasn't often that someone said something as rotten and horrible as Drova had. She'd been friends with Octavian once to, until he'd proven himself to be an evil bastard. The godling did not support hurting the weak, she did not support being a two-faced double-player, and she did not support people thinking that their hurting of others was worth acceptance and tolerance. To illustrate this point, she upturned her cider glass onto the table so as to drip onto Drova's lap, slammed it down on the table, got up, and left him there. She made her way over to Torii, smiled, and patted her shoulder.

"Hey, you want to play some games soon?" she asked happily, obviously forcing attention away from what had happened.
Last edited by Giovenith on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

"Yeah, it's kind of annoying when you go after me for being friends with someone. I thought we were all friends, but apparently I'm not fucking wanted around here." Drova hissed back, eyes laced with venom, their orange pupils glowing menacingly as he got up with the godling, kicking over his chair as he walked off into the fair, looking down to the ground in anger. "Screw them all." He sighed, walking out towards the town. His sister, of course, had tried to get him out of his room, tried to get him to socialize, and look where that got him. Leave it to everyone else to shove him in some corner with his friend, where apparently the lines were so clear that they could be seen by the naked eye with who you were supposed to be friends with.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Torii looked at Gio, surprised, then caught Drova storming off. Her eyes shifted back and forth, and she felt nervous. "Um...no, well, maybe, but...did something happen with Drova? He just stormed off? Gio, why did you do that?"

She hugged herself lightly. "Or should I ask? I don't want to get into anything today, but if he's upset, or there's a problem, I want to help. I don't want people being sad on my birthday. Everyone should be happy."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii looked at Gio, surprised, then caught Drova storming off. Her eyes shifted back and forth, and she felt nervous. "Um...no, well, maybe, but...did something happen with Drova? He just stormed off? Gio, why did you do that?"

She hugged herself lightly. "Or should I ask? I don't want to get into anything today, but if he's upset, or there's a problem, I want to help. I don't want people being sad on my birthday. Everyone should be happy."

"I'll tell you later, don't worry about it right now," Giovenith reassured, not looking over at the mess Drova had left. "Drova just needs some time alone to think about how to be a better sport, is all. Trust me, he needs it."

The godling honestly felt no sympathy for the other Pyserai at the moment. If Octavian hadn't entered the conversation, she probably would have, but he had. Maybe if Drova hadn't known, and then changed his view when he had learned, but he hadn't. The prince needed to go learn that yes, when you ally yourself with people while knowledgeable of their actions, you are making the choice to be grouped with them and those actions, because it meant that you weren't bothered by those actions in the slightest. Giovenith didn't want to hang out with someone who thought it was okay to assault people. You don't just get to be friends with both the bully and the victim, too bad, so sad. If loneliness is what taught him that lesson, then it was time to hold his nose and swallow the bitter medicine.

"So when's cake?" she asked with a smile.
Last edited by Giovenith on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:31 pm

"Oh, okay...I hope Drova gets better. Everybody seems to have issues nowadays, and just when I'm trying to not be so humdrum! Oh well."

An exasperated sigh escaped her. Whatever was going on, Gio was right. It could be saved for later. She wanted to see Drova, too. For now....

"Mhmm. So, cake? Um, I guess we'll have cake right now. Better to get it while everyone is still sober, huh? So, whadya say?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Sherril, having gone with Calle and assisting in the... well, dropping off of Reginald was ready to get back to her morning fetch-quest. Cerril needed a cane, and Saren needed a leash. With a scratch of her ear she yawned and stretched her limbs out before glancing over to her metallic... could she be considered a friend at this point? They'd only known each other for a day but they got along quite well. Ah, whatever, friend it was. She glanced over to Calle and lifted a brow. "Well, with that said and done... Feel like doing some wandering?" She asked, her brow lifted.

Meanwhile, in the market district...

A loud, drawn-out sniff left the nose of a wandering Arkadat, seven feet tall and looking out of place. Indeed, she looked like she was dressed up for a cosplay. A morion on her head, a suit of plate armor on her body, one long-sword on her hip, three throwing hatchets, one high-caliber revolver, a leather canteen, and a weathered leather book, for good measure. She had arrived in town with little instruction given, simply that she'd 'probably find the twins and kid in an apartment'. "Very specific, Veilet..." She muttered under her breath. On the bright side, the day was absolutely lovely. She wasn't exactly one for festivities, but she couldn't deny that despite the mild cold there was an atmosphere of joy surrounding the occasion. She adjusted herself, the loud sound of at least 80 pounds of metal clanking around her body leaving no room for subtlety. Normally she'd be dressed up in a robe or some other royal garb, but this was unfamiliar territory, and a good first impression was a terrifying one, at least from her experience.

"Oh, the children will be fine... It's been too long since I've indulged, after all." She said, a sharp-toothed grin growing as she removed her helmet, letting her scraggly mess cover her eyes while she roamed. Passerby either stepped away from her out of perhaps a mild sense of fear, or they simply gave her an odd look. Slowly, but surely, the loud clanks approached the apartment.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 am

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Sherril, having gone with Calle and assisting in the... well, dropping off of Reginald was ready to get back to her morning fetch-quest. Cerril needed a cane, and Saren needed a leash. With a scratch of her ear she yawned and stretched her limbs out before glancing over to her metallic... could she be considered a friend at this point? They'd only known each other for a day but they got along quite well. Ah, whatever, friend it was. She glanced over to Calle and lifted a brow. "Well, with that said and done... Feel like doing some wandering?" She asked, her brow lifted.

"I certainly wouldn't mind a trip outside. I hear there's a festival going on. Would you like to go?" Calle asked brightly, desperately wishing to experience some sort of celebration of something. Various things in her life that she should have celebrated were not, of course. Her birthdays (All 18 of them), her graduation from her training was the closest she came to a celebration, but it was simply a week of increased rations given to her, and there wasn't really any festivities.

"It's . . . Octoberfest?" She asked, for spelling october with a K would have constituted a spelling error as she looked it up. "Strange, it appears it's spelled with a K . . ."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:32 am

Giovenith wrote:"Uhhh," Willow looked sidelong at Primordial, piecing together the relating terminology. "There is her sister, Princess Luna, yes. She controls the moon and stars, and protects ponies in their dreams. Celestia is the Princess of the Day, Luna is the Princess of the Night. There is also Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love, but she isn't really as big a player as the two sisters. That's all, really."

Willow had left sometime before the apotheosis of Twilight Sparkle as Princess of Friendship, and didn't believe that Discord was worthy of mention, especially since he still believed the latter was still encased in his stone prison.

"Okay" a few more areas winked out leaving on three left. "Finally does the term Horned Serpent or Shadow in the Sphere mean anything to you?" he asked
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:46 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Uhhh," Willow looked sidelong at Primordial, piecing together the relating terminology. "There is her sister, Princess Luna, yes. She controls the moon and stars, and protects ponies in their dreams. Celestia is the Princess of the Day, Luna is the Princess of the Night. There is also Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love, but she isn't really as big a player as the two sisters. That's all, really."

"Okay" a few more areas winked out leaving on three left. "Finally does the term Horned Serpent or Shadow in the Sphere mean anything to you?" he asked

"Not those particular terms specifically," Willow admitted, turning his knowledge. "How about I just tell you what I know? I've already described the princesses as they regularly are. However, some time ago, Princess Luna had fallen into a darker form of herself called Nightmare Moon. She wanted to make sure that our world was shrouded in night forever with herself as the only Princess, but Princess Celestia imprisoned her within the moon itself until Luna could be freed from the darkness. During her imprisonment, it left a sillhouette on the moon we called, 'The Mare in the Moon.'"

He wasn't as good as explaining these things as Sterling, but he tried. "There also is, was, Discord. He was a horrible being of chaos, whose body is made up of all sorts of different creatures. I only saw him briefly during his last rampage, and he was pretty lean, and had horns. Luckily though, he was imprisoned in stone, where he belongs, and can't hurt any ponies anymore."
Last edited by Giovenith on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:55 am

"CAKE!" The man pouring everyone's beer shouted from his station at the kegs. "It is not a lie!"

Two waitresses carefully crossed the crowded space. They bore a large white cake with blue and silver frosting that alluded to the Torsiedelle flag. They set it down on the table near Torii.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 am

The BranRiech wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Sherril, having gone with Calle and assisting in the... well, dropping off of Reginald was ready to get back to her morning fetch-quest. Cerril needed a cane, and Saren needed a leash. With a scratch of her ear she yawned and stretched her limbs out before glancing over to her metallic... could she be considered a friend at this point? They'd only known each other for a day but they got along quite well. Ah, whatever, friend it was. She glanced over to Calle and lifted a brow. "Well, with that said and done... Feel like doing some wandering?" She asked, her brow lifted.

"I certainly wouldn't mind a trip outside. I hear there's a festival going on. Would you like to go?" Calle asked brightly, desperately wishing to experience some sort of celebration of something. Various things in her life that she should have celebrated were not, of course. Her birthdays (All 18 of them), her graduation from her training was the closest she came to a celebration, but it was simply a week of increased rations given to her, and there wasn't really any festivities.

"It's . . . Octoberfest?" She asked, for spelling october with a K would have constituted a spelling error as she looked it up. "Strange, it appears it's spelled with a K . . ."

"A festival... That'd be fun." She said, rubbing her chin as she tried to figure out what it was. She was basically familiar with two October celebrations, Kharkithallen, which was an exclusively Tinellian thing, and Halloween, which... kind of wasn't a world-wide thing and yet it was? She didn't know. "Octoberfest... not a very original name, but what can you do?" She asked. "Maybe while we're there we can get some stuff? I'm thinking I'll buy a cane for my brother and a leash for my nephew." She realized that sounded a bit off and explained herself. "My nephew tends to wander..."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:16 am

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Not those particular terms specifically," Willow admitted, turning his knowledge. "How about I just tell you what I know? I've already described the princesses as they regularly are. However, some time ago, Princess Luna had fallen into a darker form of herself called Nightmare Moon. She wanted to make sure that our world was shrouded in night forever with herself as the only Princess, but Princess Celestia imprisoned her within the moon itself until Luna could be freed from the darkness. During her imprisonment, it left a sillhouette on the moon we called, 'The Mare in the Moon.'"

He wasn't as good as explaining these things as Sterling, but he tried. "There also is, was, Discord. He was a horrible being of chaos, whose body is made up of all sorts of different creatures. I only saw him briefly during his last rampage, and he was pretty lean, and had horns. Luckily though, he was imprisoned in stone, where he belongs, and can't hurt any ponies anymore."

"See these are the sorts of things that happen with age old grimores and second hand sources" he says jotting down a few notes "Stuff like this gets lost in translation, Discord not serpent, nightmare not shadow. You can see why magic can be so confusing at time a single wrong word and the entire meaning is changed. Meaning and words are fluid in meta-physics making it hard. Once the word lake got switched for chalice and I spent a decade in Egypt raiding tombs when I should have been in the Amazon." He plays around with the controls one final time before a single highlighted spot on the map zooms into focus, its a nasty looking blob that resembles a series of cubelike growths stitched together. He makes some finally adjustments before beginning a loathsome cancerous chant as he faces the device in the center of the room. As he speaks the air drops in temperature drastically filling the air with steam, smoke and fog while small sparks of unlight that radiate star like images of vast constellations flash between the devices two points. Primordial extends a hand and the bolts strike him for a single long moment revealing a malformed skeleton underneath his flesh, it was as though someone had broken every bone in two peoples bodies and shoved one of them inside the other. A moment later the chanting reaches a peak causing a humming silence to descend over the room and suddenly waves of cascading aurora light bathe the room slightly burning the air off Primordial and singing Willows burn. As they burn out and flow into the walls, like a gaseous oil Primordial activates and exterior device of some kind revealing the outside world which looks surprisingly like the one they had just come from dominated by a large silver statue and a wide eyed girl with yellow skin. "Thats not right" Primordial says frowning while studying the map, he enhances the image further showing that the highlighted area is connected via tube like strands to about five other nearby shapes each as ugly looking as the first. "Oh missed it by a hair. Turns out your world is closely linked to several others. Let me just..." he said as another wave of light washes over the room like a fire storm. As it does so the room shakes slightly and Primordial curses "What in the name of Yot-Esotic, that shouldn't..."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:45 am

Kale giggled happily at Tolya. She was having a grand to with the baby in her arms. So grand that she was oblivious to what happened inside the tent when walking in, too distracted by the baby. "You're so smart! Yes you are!" she said to the baby, cooing at the baby. She lifted Tolya up and down, giving him a tickle, and generally playing with the baby.

When the waitresses brought the cake in, Kale's stared excitedly at it. It was a big cake, bigger than any she had. She looked to Rylli. "Can the little boy have some cake?" she said, giggling a bit.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Not anything public, but there might be in some of the northern settlements. Other then that, there aren't any cities that openly do it. If anything, Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here. It is one of those "Earth Only" celebration. Even then the Thanksgiving you are thinking about doesn't exist in this time and age. The Thanksgiving of this timeline is more or less one about when the war of the world, when nations clashed against nation, came to a diplomatic end. One to where despite the large nuclear arsenals almost every nation had, not a nuke was dropped. At least on humans. For you see, Earth was threaten, and this was 10 years before my departure of Earth, they were threaten by an unknown alien race with heavy firepower. What was left of humanity, if it wasn't killed off by famine, war, or disease, was joining forces and fighting off the foreign invaders. This war lasted for 2 years, on January 21, we won with a close victory. I know, sounds like the cliche stuff you hear in the movie. After their defeat, we more rapidly began to advance to the point far distant space flight was feasible. Warp drives, foreign ways to power engines. All of it. Laser weapons too." Thriller explained in full. "Sorry about the little history part, but it went along to why and when we celebrate Thanksgiving. Anyway, as for beast, there are none I can think of unless you fancy some Grotu'sh, which is a mammal the size and temper of a rhino but the features of an ugly crossbreed between a ram, a horse, and a chameleon...Mostly chameleon, especially with the eyes and the broad, ugly head. Though their meat, raw, doesn't taste good. Adding natural herbs and spices does help with making it taste better."

"Blythe!" Samuel barked. "Quiet, I am trying to meditate here. This energy source, it feels familiar." He was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and his hands in his lap with a blank stare.

As Superbia let out a few twitches in his arm, the knight acted quickly and without mercy, landing on Superbia with his shins crushing his arms. The guardian began chanting something in what sounded like an old language. His right hand was extended out with the sword pointing outward as his left hand began to cover over the center part of Superbia's snout.

"All raw meat tastes good," Sanemi insisted. Hey, she ate raw (still warm) liver, so her preferences weren't exactly caviar and gold-smothered burgers. "We can ship in turkeys! Oh yes, lot and lost of turkeys, and some ham. Oh and those corn bread thingies! And cranberry... but the fresh kind, because even I can't eat the crap that slides out of a can... and pumpkins and other squash, and some corn, and lots of wine. Oh, we'll get the wine here, though. Gliese wine exceeds Earth wine in bouquet."

Her words were excited, but in her mind shes way chanting a childish 'la la la la can't hear you', if only to distract her from becoming too curious over this timeline's history. There were some things she wasn't supposed to meddle with, and this dimension was all of them. It was against her nature to not protect Earth, thus she felt the urge to go hunt down the aliens that had nearly destroyed it. She vaguely wondered if there were any avatars at all here, although the answer was "yes" (her succubi were able to remain without hosts, and Klaus was able to use his magic. Klaus was one of those weird avatars that was singular in his presence. Gods, this dimension probably had a Fram in it.

She turned and sprinkled kisses across Thriller's chest and neck. "So on January 21, we'll have to celebrate Thanksgiving again?

"More or less back on Earth, maybe I can bring the whole apartment to my mansion I have for the festive time. Don't worry, people will get to have the fun they want since we will be far from any major civilization." He replied as he kissed her on the forehead. "Now, lets see if we can get everything planned ahead of time shall we? I do hate having to do last second planning."

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Heeyy.." He playfully moaned before turning back on the water. "She'll be fine, after all just cause she tells you to hurry up doesn't always mean you should. It is more or less here way of handling things. I had to live in the same house with here for a long time. Though, come to think of it, there was that one time I was taking a shower and she barged in and threw me out. Wretched bitch."

There came a few loud thuds that can be heard on the side of the wall, "I heard that you jackass!" Khro yelled.

Aleki turned his head towards the sound and yelled back, "Hope so, and I won't let you forget either!" He then set his eyes on Natiya, not caring that the door to the shower was still open. "Meh, she may act like an asshole but that is just her way of telling she cares."

Outside of the bathroom, Khro came out of her bedroom, walking past the bathroom again and towards the living room to where she laid herself out onto the couch in the center. She lazily reached for the remote before searching for something to watch.

Grabbing a blowdryer from the counter, Natiya started the rigorous project of making herself presentable as Aleki continued the shower. "Kinda' like my brother. He gives me crap, and shit, I'm even older than he is." She rolled his eyes, while somewhere on Earth, in Bielefeld to be exact, Bran felt a disturbance right as Natiya spoke those words.

"Well, siblings, right?" She chuckled, taking a brush to her hair as she dried it off.

Looking to her boyfriend with a smirk, Natiya dropped the towel as she finished up with her hair. Her grin was somewhat teasing as she reached for the clothes that Khro had left for them. "Hey, any plans before we need to go back down to get my armor?" She asked, looking to him.

Aleki turned off the shower and stepped out, he reached for the towel closest to him and wrapped it around his waist. "Well the only plans I have is to not die and make you are safe and you get your armor. After that, we could find something else to do or head back home and rest from this crazy trip." Aleki remarked as he grabbed for a towelette for his hair.

OOC: Sorry for the short post for you Bran, can't think of other to add onto it.

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:The Doctor's eye turned a shade of red as covers closed in enough to make it look as if he was squinting. "Eat my eye or the cage and i'll fill ya with a healthy dose of cyanide and enough phenobarbituates to cause you to have a rather pleasant, but painful death.."

"Doctor, enough!" Sapphire shouted as she grabbed the cage. "We are here for the vial and then we are leaving."

The Doctor stood there for a moment before turning around with his hands thrown up in the air. "Fine! Take it and go! I saw nothing!"

Sapphire smiled, "Thank you very much, doctor." She placed MB back on the table before looking through the place for it, didn't take her long though to find it in plain sight. She was quick in filling it from out of the vial and into a syringe and a airtight plastic bag.

Big liquid. What do I become?

MB sniffed at it curiously, wondering if it would clash with whatever the mad alchemist had done to him and whether he'd become a giraffe-necked platypus flytrap or something of the sort.

"Furry little bunny like you should be." Sapphire answered as they waited in the decontamination room, she then went on to add, "Except you will be able to have your fur change colors depending mood, think of it like a mood-ring but to where your neutral, default mood is your original fur color....What was your fur color anyway?" She asked as they stepped out of the room.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"See these are the sorts of things that happen with age old grimores and second hand sources" he says jotting down a few notes "Stuff like this gets lost in translation, Discord not serpent, nightmare not shadow. You can see why magic can be so confusing at time a single wrong word and the entire meaning is changed. Meaning and words are fluid in meta-physics making it hard. Once the word lake got switched for chalice and I spent a decade in Egypt raiding tombs when I should have been in the Amazon." He plays around with the controls one final time before a single highlighted spot on the map zooms into focus, its a nasty looking blob that resembles a series of cubelike growths stitched together. He makes some finally adjustments before beginning a loathsome cancerous chant as he faces the device in the center of the room. As he speaks the air drops in temperature drastically filling the air with steam, smoke and fog while small sparks of unlight that radiate star like images of vast constellations flash between the devices two points. Primordial extends a hand and the bolts strike him for a single long moment revealing a malformed skeleton underneath his flesh, it was as though someone had broken every bone in two peoples bodies and shoved one of them inside the other. A moment later the chanting reaches a peak causing a humming silence to descend over the room and suddenly waves of cascading aurora light bathe the room slightly burning the air off Primordial and singing Willows burn. As they burn out and flow into the walls, like a gaseous oil Primordial activates and exterior device of some kind revealing the outside world which looks surprisingly like the one they had just come from dominated by a large silver statue and a wide eyed girl with yellow skin. "Thats not right" Primordial says frowning while studying the map, he enhances the image further showing that the highlighted area is connected via tube like strands to about five other nearby shapes each as ugly looking as the first. "Oh missed it by a hair. Turns out your world is closely linked to several others. Let me just..." he said as another wave of light washes over the room like a fire storm. As it does so the room shakes slightly and Primordial curses "What in the name of Yot-Esotic, that shouldn't..."

"I told you you'd be in trouble, painter!" said a recently familiar voice.

With a swallowing rush, everything around the Luxan and pony went black, though not necessarily dark. They could still see one another and themselves quite well. The only other source of color anywhere around them being a bouncy, pink and purple form in front of the two.

"You!" Willow snapped, jumping into the air at the unexpected reappearance of Screwball.

So the mystery pony wasn't just an offhand prank by some magic resident, for here she stood, hair mangled and propeller beanie a-twirling, and somehow interfering Primordial's magic. It was beyond clear she was not a normal pony, but whatever her motives were were beyond Willow's guess. Before earlier, he'd never once seen or met her in his entire life, and he had absolutely no idea how a regular pony could be be harnessing the magic to come and go the way she'd been. She was real, and she was an obstacle.

The young pony only narrowed her eyes at the two, smacking something in her mouth and then blowing a large pink bubble. It popped, and she slurped it back in again, then reached over and began digging behind her back. "You are to go back now, or else."

"Or else what?" Willow challenged, jabbing himself slightly forward in the air. "What? You'll throw more baseballs at me? Ohhh, I'm so scared!" Willow wiggled his forelegs in front of him, making 'OoooEEEEooo' sounds. It was a bit of an immature retort, but Willow was more than just a bit put-off. He was this close, this close, and this bubble-gum-baseball-fairy-princess-tralalala-FUCK had come crashing in and ruining everything. "Go ahead! Do something! Do it! I dare you! Let's see what you got!"

Screwball pulled out another baseball, this time with several workshop screws poking out of it from the inside-out, pointed sides outward, essentially forming a mace without a handle.

"Oh snap!" Willow lost the daring in him and zipped backward through the air slightly behind Prim, now reasonably concerned by the crude, makeshift weapon.

"They don't call me 'Screwball' for nothin'!" Screwball squealed, waving the homemade spike-ball threateningly.

Indeed.

But before either of the tiny parties could make any further challenges or threats, the air suddenly began to shift at a rapid rate. At hooves and feet a thin mist began to collect, throwing dull shimmers and twinkles about, and beginning to cool down the room by a few degrees.

"Put that down, small one..." an echoed voice from nowhere commanded.

Screwball looked up, then slowly back at Prim and Willow, scowling but ultimately putting the ball back and down and backing away.
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm

"Yea, sure, Cake it is!", Torii replied. She was still chipper, and didn't dwell on the matter after that. It wasn't her time to worry about stuff right now.

"The cake is very pretty.", She complimented those who brought it out. "I almost don't want to cut it! So, who's going to cut it? Everyone can have a piece. I don't eat much cake, but I'll have a slice!"

She leaned to the side, closer to Gio. "I'll save a piece for Drova, since he left. Say, where'd Marcus go? I haven't seen Myra or Lilly lately, either, or Nick."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"I told you you'd be in trouble, painter!" said a recently familiar voice.

With a swallowing rush, everything around the Luxan and pony went black, though not necessarily dark. They could still see one another and themselves quite well. The only other source of color anywhere around them being a bouncy, pink and purple form in front of the two.

"You!" Willow snapped, jumping into the air at the unexpected reappearance of Screwball.

So the mystery pony wasn't just an offhand prank by some magic resident, for here she stood, hair mangled and propeller beanie a-twirling, and somehow interfering Primordial's magic. It was beyond clear she was not a normal pony, but whatever her motives were were beyond Willow's guess. Before earlier, he'd never once seen or met her in his entire life, and he had absolutely no idea how a regular pony could be be harnessing the magic to come and go the way she'd been. She was real, and she was an obstacle.

The young pony only narrowed her eyes at the two, smacking something in her mouth and then blowing a large pink bubble. It popped, and she slurped it back in again, then reached over and began digging behind her back. "You are to go back now, or else."

"Or else what?" Willow challenged, jabbing himself slightly forward in the air. "What? You'll throw more baseballs at me? Ohhh, I'm so scared!" Willow wiggled his forelegs in front of him, making 'OoooEEEEooo' sounds. It was a bit of an immature retort, but Willow was more than just a bit put-off. He was this close, this close, and this bubble-gum-baseball-fairy-princess-tralalala-FUCK had come crashing in and ruining everything. "Go ahead! Do something! Do it! I dare you! Let's see what you got!"

Screwball pulled out another baseball, this time with several workshop screws poking out of it from the inside-out, pointed sides outward, essentially forming a mace without a handle.

"Oh snap!" Willow lost the daring in him and zipped backward through the air slightly behind Prim, now reasonably concerned by the crude, makeshift weapon.

"They don't call me 'Screwball' for nothin'!" Screwball squealed, waving the homemade spike-ball threateningly.

Indeed.

But before either of the tiny parties could make any further challenges or threats, the air suddenly began to shift at a rapid rate. At hooves and feet a thin mist began to collect, throwing dull shimmers and twinkles about, and beginning to cool down the room by a few degrees.

"Put that down, small one..." an echoed voice from nowhere commanded.

Screwball looked up, then slowly back at Prim and Willow, scowling but ultimately putting the ball back and down and backing away.

Primordial glared at screwball with a deep malevolence as he tried to channel his seemingly useless powers into a synaptic bolt of mind shredding proportions only to feel as though his spirit was stuffed with synthetic materials. After attempting a variety of different spells he eventually gave up and attempted to subconsciously will the DEiMOS, urging it to lash out with its own fearsome cosmic powers and physical weapons. He knew it would sense the new arcane presence and quickly seek to eliminate it most likely by crushing it with hyper gravitational force or the raw fuel of its space time reactors, it was a powerful device crafted from bits and pieces of various deities "I don't know who you Screwball but you best leave right now if you know whats good for you."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Yea, sure, Cake it is!", Torii replied. She was still chipper, and didn't dwell on the matter after that. It wasn't her time to worry about stuff right now.

"The cake is very pretty.", She complimented those who brought it out. "I almost don't want to cut it! So, who's going to cut it? Everyone can have a piece. I don't eat much cake, but I'll have a slice!"

She leaned to the side, closer to Gio. "I'll save a piece for Drova, since he left. Say, where'd Marcus go? I haven't seen Myra or Lilly lately, either, or Nick."

"Ugh, I think I'll have a slice or two." Yuna sighed, watching her brother walk off. It was painfully obvious that it was something Gio had said that had scared him off in anger, but she dared not bring it up at all. She'd ask about it later to Drova when she left the party.

"No, really, I'd love a slice." She nodded with renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Reginald as he sat at a bench with his ale was approached by a man in a suit. The man asked," Excuse me sir may i ask why you are in a safari outfit and why do you carry around a rifle? Are you an actor, cosplayer perhaps"? Reginald Looked at him and said, I wear this because i am actually a safari hunter and i carry the rifle because who knows what crazies are running around. And besides, It can be easily reached when i see some game". The man looked at him and said," Are you from this time"? Reginald said," I am afraid not i am from the year 1886 i got here when a Indian wizard teleported me here due to me shooting him and violating a temple". The man laughed and said," Yeah right i need some proof first". Reginald then brought out a gold sovereign and said," Unless you are a coin collector you cant find these anymore. See the condition it looks freshly minted so is that enough proof chap"? The man said," It must be the alcohol but i believe you. Anyway got any good stories? I would like to hear them". Reginald singled for more ale as he said," This story takes place in Cape colony. I was with my uncle on my first hunt we where hired by the local governor to kill a lion named Mombasa that was terrorizing the local Zulu tribes and killed two hunters that where already sent to kill him". As Reginald told the story other people started to be attracted to the story and more beer was brought to the medium sized group that was gathered at the table. Reginald continued his story," As we walked through the plains my uncle heard a noise. As we went to investigate we saw the Lion It was huge larger than any lion i have ever seen ! It must of saw us because it charged me and my and my uncle we only had one shot and if i missed we would of been torn to pieces. So i fired and i brought down the beast in one shot ! We chopped off its head as proof as showed it to the governor. He paid us handsomely and we continued are hunt". The people on the table clapped and the man who originally started the conversation said," Just one more story in fact let me write this one down". Reginald nodded took a drink of his beer and started to tell the story about his hunt in Kenya.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Yea, sure, Cake it is!", Torii replied. She was still chipper, and didn't dwell on the matter after that. It wasn't her time to worry about stuff right now.

"Ah ah ah!" Giovenith wagged a finger in front of her friend's face, then pulled out a pack of candles and matches. "We have to sing before we eat, silly!" She shrugged. "Marcus went to play some carnival games. He says he's going to cheat the ones that try to cheat the players."

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial glared at screwball with a deep malevolence as he tried to channel his seemingly useless powers into a synaptic bolt of mind shredding proportions only to feel as though his spirit was stuffed with synthetic materials. After attempting a variety of different spells he eventually gave up and attempted to subconsciously will the DEiMOS, urging it to lash out with its own fearsome cosmic powers and physical weapons. He knew it would sense the new arcane presence and quickly seek to eliminate it most likely by crushing it with hyper gravitational force or the raw fuel of its space time reactors, it was a powerful device crafted from bits and pieces of various deities "I don't know who you Screwball but you best leave right now if you know whats good for you."

In response, Screwball pulled out another ball, though this one was not a baseball. It was small, blue, and made of a harder, more sensitive material, like hardened glass. The pony crouched down close the floor, set the ball down, and gently nudged it over with her nose before backing up. The ball rolled towards their feet, and managed to not explode or do anything hostile.

Willow tilted a head and carefully poked it. In response, it shot up a small beam of blue light.

"Woona wants to talk to yoooou," Screwball said, from her crouch on the floor. "Like a telephone."

The pegasus carefully bent down and balanced the small glass orb on his hoof, holding it back slightly in concern, as the light began to coalesce, washing the two's faces in sky blue. From it, came a voice.

"A warm welcome to you, Willow Streaks."

Last time Willow heard that voice, it was rumbling with promises of punishment as it commanded his whole town to cease with their wild, frightened, rampage. It didn't sound as angry now.

"Princess Luna?" he asked, leaning back, unsure.
Last edited by Giovenith on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:59 pm

"Okie-dokie, Yuna.", Torii smiled. She yanked Yuna into a quick hug and laughed, but let her have her space afterwards. "Forgot, one more hug! Oh, and please take Drova a piece. I don't want him being so sad on a day like this!"

She quickly turned to Gio and stuttered. "Oh, sing? You mean, like, a birthday song?"

She gulped.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Flint stared at the colorful square piece of bread-like food on the table before the birthday girl. She, like the majority of the people who lived in the Zone, never had any sweets. She looked at it with scrutiny. "What is this, plastic? Are we eating plastic?" She scratched her head. "I used to celebrate birthdays by drinking with friends back home." She stood behind the group of teens, obviously more out of touch with normal traditions and such.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 pm

"Yes, a birthday song! THE birthday song!" Giovenith said, flipping open the candle box and gently sticking a few candles into the frosting, then taking a match and lighting them up one by one. "First we all sing the song for Torii, and then Torii makes a secret wish before blowing out the candles. If she keeps her wish secret till her next birthday, and has the first slice of cake from this birthday, it will come true!"

Without warning, she grabbed a hand from Yuna, and a hand from Torii, and held them both up high in the air.

"Happy Birthday to you!" she lead the song.
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Toriiiiiiiiiiiii,
Happy Birthday to YOU!
"
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse