NATION

PASSWORD

We must DEMONIZE nationstates!

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!
AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

We must DEMONIZE nationstates!

Postby AETEN II » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Brothers, sisters, I now have 6,666 shares, and I realized that YOU CAN TOO! We must all become the antichrist so I can open up a portal and destroy the world nationstates will simply looks epic. Just everyone trade shares about so that the only digit in your number of shares is the wonderful six. Plus, we can then sell the story to the Huff post and scare the shit outta FOX news.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Kashyr
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kashyr » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Now you have 666,7
Alter Ego of Cyber Utopia

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm

someone give me 614 shares!
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

The Mechanan Race
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mechanan Race » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Kashyr wrote:Now you have 666,7

How douschebaggedly evil of you.
I love it.
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 1% sitting there with 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" Then copy & paste this into your sig. And if you are that one genius who sneaks past the police line to get up there and push him off to make sure he doesn't have second thoughts. You are the greatest person on Earth.

Tannarabia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tannarabia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm

N03Z! You have ruined everything! Now the Antichrist will not rise from the depths of the NS forums! All those plans set in antiquity... RUINED!
Paradise is found in the mind!
My country does represent my political beliefs!
Freedom is more important than life! Well, your life, that is...
http://www.nstracker.net/tannarabia We use this
I believe in Heliocentrism.
Econ: -10 Social: -9.5
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Yumyum36
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyum36 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:46 pm

That made my day.

Jolt Online Gaming Network
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 pm

The best way to demonize Nationstates is to donate to Jolt Online Gaming, the most demonic entity in all of the ancient lore of Nationstates history, except for Max Barry, of course.

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm

You're such a dick, but this is too awesome. :rofl:

Well played, sir, well played. :clap:

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Jolt Online Gaming Network wrote:The best way to demonize Nationstates is to donate to Jolt Online Gaming, the most demonic entity in all of the ancient lore of Nationstates history, except for Max Barry, of course.

Nah. Jolt's so evil that even me, evil arbiter of evilness, thinks you're to evil to be associated with.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Jolt Online Gaming Network
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 pm

AETEN II wrote:Nah. Jolt's so evil that even me, evil arbiter of evilness, thinks you're to evil to be associated with.

Damn it all. I just want someone to pay attention to me... and give me money. :( Lots of money. I'll sell you some premium custom-flag space! Oh, you already have that?

How about discounted membership to Utop-[advertisement blocked]?

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Jolt Online Gaming Network wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Nah. Jolt's so evil that even me, evil arbiter of evilness, thinks you're to evil to be associated with.

Damn it all. I just want someone to pay attention to me... and give me money. :( Lots of money. I'll sell you some premium custom-flag space! Oh, you already have that?

How about discounted membership to Utop-[advertisement blocked]?

Remove all advertising and make NS better for free and it's a deal. And to be sure, gimme your soul. Me and teh Daedra lords wanna kill some time.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Thankyou to the two that gave me 613 and 614, though now I have over 6666. :lol:
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 pm

I will take any share people have in excess of 6666 shares so they can follow this dream of trolling fox.
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO