NATION

PASSWORD

The Jolt Coalition takes back Nationstates!

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!

Advertisement

Remove ads

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Ah shit, they're back. Guys, we need to nuke em' from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Jolt Online Gaming Network
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 pm

AETEN II wrote:(Image)

Ah shit, they're back. Guys, we need to nuke em' from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Yes! You have the exact idea I was hoping for. What you shouldn't be doing is reverse psychology. If you don't do reverse psychology, then Jolt shall surely leave this place forever, back to our grave.

Reverse psychology won't work.
Last edited by Jolt Online Gaming Network on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Jolt Online Gaming Network wrote:
AETEN II wrote:(Image)

Yes! You have the exact idea I was hoping for. What you shouldn't be doing is reverse psychology. If you don't do reverse psychology, then Jolt shall surely leave this place forever, back to our grave.

Reverse psychology won't work.

Oh, I'm quite serious. Either you stand down with your threats to take over NS via coup or I call in my Nebula-Class Star Destroyers and wipe your nation from existence. Their very DNA will be destroyed, as we will send scientists down to planet to examine every part of the land for the DNA of your citizens and destroy it to ensure that the Joltian race is dead for good and Jolt never comes back. We will also find every individual photo of a Joltian, every copy of any book written by one, every bit of data ever created by a Joltian, EVERYTHING ever produced by a Joltian will be destroyed to ensure that the horrible memmory of Jolt no longer is a burden upon the minds of NS veterans.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 pm

...okay.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Is AETEN II gone? Okay!

So, as of this post, Jolt Online Gaming has made about 0% direct progress in its quest to eliminate Max Barry and reconquer Nationstates for all the little rich boys with nothing to spend their allowance on. However, I'm sure all the players who have posted in this thread will fulfill their promise to vote in favor of a new Jolt Empire.

First Nationstates, then the world!

Lush Rambo
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lush Rambo » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Jolt Online Gaming Network wrote:Is AETEN II gone? Okay!

So, as of this post, Jolt Online Gaming has made about 0% direct progress in its quest to eliminate Max Barry and reconquer Nationstates for all the little rich boys with nothing to spend their allowance on. However, I'm sure all the players who have posted in this thread will fulfill their promise to vote in favor of a new Jolt Empire.

First Nationstates, then the world!

We fire our mighty IGNORE CANNONS at you! So there!

Jari Head
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jari Head » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 pm

There are a couple nations in my region that are positively 'up in arms' over this, in fact their defense department heads are in emergency session over what kind of threat this may pose to the nations and the region.
We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the assault on Grenada, 1983
A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed: "To whom it may concern."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolt Online Gaming Network » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Damn! It looks like we've failed in even getting one share...

Well, good-bye Nationstates! It was a good, slightly profitable time while it lasted. We shall be going back into our coffin to be reburied. You won't have ol' Jolt to kick around anymore.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO