NATION

PASSWORD

Bikini Pictures!

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Neo-Erusea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 507
Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
Neo-Erusea wrote:
Shouldn't the forums be kept to around PG-13 levels? I mean seriously


It was specifically dictated she would do it over telegram, hence I do not see a reason to bring this up.


Talking about playing with yourself kinda dances on the line a little bit.

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Dohoho, this truly is the thread that keeps giving.

User avatar
Evraim
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6148
Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Laerod wrote:Dohoho, this truly is the thread that keeps giving.

The entertainment value is decent in my grandiose opinion.
Just a run-of-the-mill sorority woman who enjoys political squabbles over things that probably won't change and role-playing in P2TM and II. Nothing to see here.

I'm more basic than a Barium Hydroxide solution.

Jewish Pride World Wide!


Economic: Left/Right: 9.00
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Factbook

User avatar
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6930
Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Evraim wrote:
Laerod wrote:Dohoho, this truly is the thread that keeps giving.

The entertainment value is decent in my grandiose opinion.


This thread made my life.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

User avatar
Evraim
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6148
Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
Evraim wrote:The entertainment value is decent in my grandiose opinion.


This thread made my life.

Shall I explain why, biologically, your assertion is incorrect? :p
Just a run-of-the-mill sorority woman who enjoys political squabbles over things that probably won't change and role-playing in P2TM and II. Nothing to see here.

I'm more basic than a Barium Hydroxide solution.

Jewish Pride World Wide!


Economic: Left/Right: 9.00
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Factbook

User avatar
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6930
Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Evraim wrote:
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
This thread made my life.

Shall I explain why, biologically, your assertion is incorrect? :p


You missed my point... it was a modification of the original "made my day" expression...

Or was your post a rhetorical question? :P
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

User avatar
Phonencia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7667
Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 am

Neo-Erusea wrote:
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
It was specifically dictated she would do it over telegram, hence I do not see a reason to bring this up.


Talking about playing with yourself kinda dances on the line a little bit.


psssshhh, don't act like you didn't love it :roll:
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

User avatar
Evraim
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6148
Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
Evraim wrote:Shall I explain why, biologically, your assertion is incorrect? :p


You missed my point... it was a modification of the original "made my day" expression...

Or was your post a rhetorical question? :P

It was indeed rhetorical. :)
Just a run-of-the-mill sorority woman who enjoys political squabbles over things that probably won't change and role-playing in P2TM and II. Nothing to see here.

I'm more basic than a Barium Hydroxide solution.

Jewish Pride World Wide!


Economic: Left/Right: 9.00
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Factbook

User avatar
Jocabia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5273
Founded: Mar 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jocabia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:50 am

I have to say, this thread has gotten somewhat creepy.

Remember, fellas, this was meant to be lulzy. Fun. Laughing. Don't be the guy who ruined the party by taking it too far.
Sgt Toomey wrote:Come to think of it, it would make more sense to hate him for being black. At least its half true..
JJ Place wrote:Sure, the statistics are that a gun is more likely to harm a family member than a criminal

User avatar
Absurd Ramblings
Envoy
 
Posts: 346
Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Absurd Ramblings » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 am

Why pay for not-even-nude pics with my valuable shares when I can get an actual wife for a camel?
Source: Pineal Gland

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings

Following new legislation in Absurd Ramblings, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.
Following new legislation in Absurd Ramblings, bombs are permitted on planes for the 'security of the passengers'.

User avatar
Jocabia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5273
Founded: Mar 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jocabia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 am

Absurd Ramblings wrote:Why pay for not-even-nude pics with my valuable shares when I can get an actual wife for a camel?

Why does your camel want a wife?
Sgt Toomey wrote:Come to think of it, it would make more sense to hate him for being black. At least its half true..
JJ Place wrote:Sure, the statistics are that a gun is more likely to harm a family member than a criminal

User avatar
Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22386
Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:Share trading was disabled at the end of the IPO. No more trades allowed, so no need to ask.

You know, it's just scary how quickly y'all respond to posts... :eyebrow:
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs


User avatar
Neo-Erusea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 507
Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

So, Aelosia, when are you going to send anything to the top contributors?

User avatar
Sabre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 146
Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Neo-Erusea wrote:So, Aelosia, when are you going to send anything to the top contributors?


Not until you have giving her the amount of attention she clearly craves and needs.
Just keep reposting her first pic, keep saying how fantastic she is and how you wish to see just one more as she's perfect, do it from all your states and eventually she will be self-assured enough to whore another pic for you.
Rinse and repeat until you get bored, shoot your wad over the porn you have on another tab while waiting for a reply, realise you have better things to do, or just notice that there's nothing particularly special to see. :roll:
What's with the complete idiot that constantly reports threads to the Moderation forum? Mostly just wasting Mods' time over nothing at all. You know who you are, weirdo.

User avatar
Evraim
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6148
Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Share trading was disabled at the end of the IPO. No more trades allowed, so no need to ask.

You know, it's just scary how quickly y'all respond to posts... :eyebrow:

I adore the moderators for that reason, and many others besides. :lol:

Absurd Ramblings wrote:Why pay for not-even-nude pics with my valuable shares when I can get an actual wife for a camel?

You want to enter into marriage. Commitment: such a novelty these days.
Last edited by Evraim on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a run-of-the-mill sorority woman who enjoys political squabbles over things that probably won't change and role-playing in P2TM and II. Nothing to see here.

I'm more basic than a Barium Hydroxide solution.

Jewish Pride World Wide!


Economic: Left/Right: 9.00
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Factbook

User avatar
Neo-Erusea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 507
Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Sabre wrote:
Neo-Erusea wrote:So, Aelosia, when are you going to send anything to the top contributors?


Not until you have giving her the amount of attention she clearly craves and needs.
Just keep reposting her first pic, keep saying how fantastic she is and how you wish to see just one more as she's perfect, do it from all your states and eventually she will be self-assured enough to whore another pic for you.
Rinse and repeat until you get bored, shoot your wad over the porn you have on another tab while waiting for a reply, realise you have better things to do, or just notice that there's nothing particularly special to see. :roll:


I wanted a picture of her holding a sign, you took it a bit over the top...

User avatar
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6930
Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Evraim wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You know, it's just scary how quickly y'all respond to posts... :eyebrow:

I adore the moderators for that reason, and many others besides. :lol:

Absurd Ramblings wrote:Why pay for not-even-nude pics with my valuable shares when I can get an actual wife for a camel?

You want to enter into marriage. Commitment: such a novelty these days.


I love the moderators for this reason as well. It is quite interesting when you post whilst appearing invisible or offline in entirety. :p

Sabre wrote:
Neo-Erusea wrote:So, Aelosia, when are you going to send anything to the top contributors?


Not until you have giving her the amount of attention she clearly craves and needs.
Just keep reposting her first pic, keep saying how fantastic she is and how you wish to see just one more as she's perfect, do it from all your states and eventually she will be self-assured enough to whore another pic for you.
Rinse and repeat until you get bored, shoot your wad over the porn you have on another tab while waiting for a reply, realise you have better things to do, or just notice that there's nothing particularly special to see. :roll:


Advice taken. *Begins to speak of Aelosia's beauty*
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

User avatar
Aquophia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1415
Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquophia » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 am

I'm willing to bet that those pictures for the top contributors are going to involve eating a banana.

User avatar
Evraim
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6148
Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 am

Aquophia wrote:I'm willing to bet that those pictures for the top contributors are going to involve eating a banana.

Bananas are delicious and rather healthy as well.
Just a run-of-the-mill sorority woman who enjoys political squabbles over things that probably won't change and role-playing in P2TM and II. Nothing to see here.

I'm more basic than a Barium Hydroxide solution.

Jewish Pride World Wide!


Economic: Left/Right: 9.00
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Factbook

User avatar
Saurisisia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30239
Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Evraim wrote:
Aquophia wrote:I'm willing to bet that those pictures for the top contributors are going to involve eating a banana.

Bananas are delicious and rather healthy as well.


Quite.

Though I've had so many of them over the years, I'm kinda tired of eating the damn things.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads