NATION

PASSWORD

Name more stuff after Reagan

APRIL FOOLS 2010 - A place for trustworthy discussion of important topics. Like what to do about those pinko commie hippies!
Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Name more stuff after Reagan

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 am

This is a petition to name more ships, tanks, weapons, buildings, roads, statues, bridges, spaceships, planets, animals, plants, rockets, nuclear weapons, walls, wall destroying devices, electrical sockets, children, numbers, teapots, computers, companies, airplanes, etc. after Ronald Reagan.
Who will sign this petition.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 am

Sounds pointless. Lets call it all George for kicks.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 am

Ralkovia wrote:This is a petition to name more ships, tanks, weapons, buildings, roads, statues, bridges, spaceships, planets, animals, plants, rockets, nuclear weapons, walls, wall destroying devices, electrical sockets, children, numbers, teapots, computers, companies, airplanes, etc. after Ronald Reagan.

Why don't we just change the whole english language to different pronunciations of Reagan
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

United Dependencies wrote:
Ralkovia wrote:This is a petition to name more ships, tanks, weapons, buildings, roads, statues, bridges, spaceships, planets, animals, plants, rockets, nuclear weapons, walls, wall destroying devices, electrical sockets, children, numbers, teapots, computers, companies, airplanes, etc. after Ronald Reagan.

Why don't we just change the whole english language to different pronunciations of Reagan

Reagan, reggian, regian regan.(yes we should do that)
Last edited by Ralkovia on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.

BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Rhodmhire
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am

So ahead of his time, I hope translating Conservapedia into this new Reagan-oriented language will be easy.

I bet you got that idea from Conservapedia, just like the rest of your ideas, primitive scum.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am

Ralkovia wrote:

Reagan, reggian, regian regan.(yes we should do that)

Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagan, Reag Reagan Reagan! :lol:

Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am

Great idea!
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am

Reagan reagan reagan...REAGAN!!!! HAHAHAHAH Reagan reagan reagan.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am

Rhodmhire wrote:

I bet you got that idea from Conservapedia, just like the rest of your ideas, primitive scum.

I'm sorry your blind to the way reality really is. Conservapedia opened my eyes to the way things really are.

Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagn Reagan Reagan Regan Reagan Reagan Reagan. Reaganpedia Reagned Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagn Reagan Reagan Reagan.

Williams Grove (Ancient)
Civilian

Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Williams Grove (Ancient) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am

This is a petition Reagan to name Reagan more ships Reagan class CVNs, Reagan tanks, weapons that shoot Reagan bullets, buildings in the shape of "R", roads that lead to Reagan's birthplace, statues in the shape of Reagan punching Gorbachev in his stupid commie face, bridges, spaceships that lead to Reagan's secret planets built to house Star Wars equipment, cloned animals that BAAA or Bark out songs of dedication to Reagan, plants that grow to the exact dimensions of Reagan, rockets, nuclear weapons, walls, wall destroying devices, electrical sockets, children [children shouldn't be named after Reagan for they are not worthy], numbers, teapots whiskey [teapots went out of style here when Thatcher left office], computers, companies, airplanes, etc. after Ronald Reagan.

Fixed it for you. I will proudly sign Reagan this petition.
Last edited by Williams Grove (Ancient) on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
"But I've got a mantis in my pantis."

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 am

Lets go to a bar and totally get reaganed up and then we can nuke china's great wall.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

The Imperial Navy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Navy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 am

I went out with this Reaganing Chick last night. We got out to the Parking lot, She started Reaganing me. Right in the Reaganing Parking lot. It was freaking Reagan. It was so freaking Reagan.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 am

The Imperial Navy wrote:I went out with this Reaganing Chick last night. We got out to the Parking lot, She started Reaganing me. Right in the Reaganing Parking lot. It was freaking Reagan. It was so freaking Reagan.

NICE. That was totally reagan. You should probably go reagan some more chicks so that you can have more reagans to reagan those dirty liberal commies.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Williams Grove (Ancient)
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Williams Grove (Ancient) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

The Imperial Navy wrote:I went out with this Reaganing Chick last night. We got out to the Parking lot, She started Reaganing me. Right in the Reaganing Parking lot. It was freaking Reagan. It was so freaking Reagan.

Did she show you her Pershing IIs?

Rejistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

Why don't we name Washington DC Reagan?
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

Rejistania wrote:Why don't we name Washington DC Reagan?

Why don't we rename every state after Reagan?
We can have New Reagan, New Reagan, Reagan, Reagan, Reagan Island, Reaganoming, Reagantah, Reaganrida, Reageorgia, etc.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Williams Grove (Ancient)
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Williams Grove (Ancient) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

We should give Russia a giant tax cut.

BEFORE WE NUKE THEM.

F1-Insanity
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby F1-Insanity » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 am

The White House should be renamed 'Reagan House'. Penn ave should be renamed Reagan ave. The Washinton monument should be the Washington & Reagan monument. And there should be a statue of Reagan in the new Lincoln & Reagan memorial. And the Potomac to be renamed Reagan river.
F1-Insanity Factbook
World Bowl XII: Winner
Why yes, I am a progressive and social human being, thanks for asking!
Think about the numbers in terms that we can relate to. Remove eight zeros from the numbers and pretend it is the household budget for the fictitious Jones family:
-Total annual income for the Jones family: $21,700
-Amount of money the Jones family spent: $38,200
-Amount of new debt added to the credit card: $16,500
-Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710

-Amount cut from the budget: $385
Help us Obi Ben Bernanki, printing more money is our only hope... for a big bonus! - Wall Street
Bush's 'faith' was the same political tool as Obama's 'hope'.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am

Why don't we just go ahead and rename everything Reagan. Our children, our party, our nation, everything.

F1-Insanity
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby F1-Insanity » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

Takareagan wrote:Why don't we just go ahead and rename everything Reagan. Our children, our party, our nation, everything.

Certainly

Yours in respect,
F1-Reagan
F1-Insanity Factbook
World Bowl XII: Winner
Why yes, I am a progressive and social human being, thanks for asking!
Think about the numbers in terms that we can relate to. Remove eight zeros from the numbers and pretend it is the household budget for the fictitious Jones family:
-Total annual income for the Jones family: $21,700
-Amount of money the Jones family spent: $38,200
-Amount of new debt added to the credit card: $16,500
-Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710

-Amount cut from the budget: $385
Help us Obi Ben Bernanki, printing more money is our only hope... for a big bonus! - Wall Street
Bush's 'faith' was the same political tool as Obama's 'hope'.

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 am

I live in North Reagan in a large reagan. I like to drive my reagan into West Reagan to reagan my reagan. Other people also like to reagan my reagan, although reagan is too reagan to reagan reagan reagan reagan.
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 am

Takaram wrote:Why don't we just go ahead and rename everything Reagan. Our children, our party, our nation, everything.

Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagan Reagn. :palm:

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

The Imperial Navy wrote:Sounds pointless. Lets call it all George for kicks.

"and we'll love him and hug him and squeeze him and..."
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am

Reagan Rea Gan Gan Reagan Ron Ronald REAGAN!

*translation: ok, no more pokemon for you!
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Duocore
Attaché

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Duocore » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

the moon should be named reagan
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads