NATION

PASSWORD

Liberal Spies

APRIL FOOLS 2010 - A place for trustworthy discussion of important topics. Like what to do about those pinko commie hippies!

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Frenca wrote:Well I'm an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, so I can't be considered a spy.

YOU'RE COMMUNIST!!!!
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Fuck those commies! Where's McCarthy when you need him?

Well when Edgar died; he was donated to the Smithsonian.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Monocrat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Monocrat » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:34 pm

I need not hide! I am Liberal and proud! Face me, you Conservative demons! I shall banish you back to the dark hole from whence you come!

Previous

Return to Conservative Discussion Zone