NATION

PASSWORD

What to do about the "Gay" problem?

APRIL FOOLS 2010 - A place for trustworthy discussion of important topics. Like what to do about those pinko commie hippies!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 am

There is no problem with gays! Liberals of the world, unite! *runs away*
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

Death Penalty.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Satyrstone
Attaché

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Satyrstone » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 am

Neu Mitanni wrote:
Beidians wrote:
Neu Mitanni wrote:Continue research into the genetic, developmental and psychological defects that result in sexually deviant behavior. Once the causes are known, appropriate remedies will follow, and sexually deviant behavior will eventually be engineered out of the human genome. Problem solved. :clap:

I doubt many LGBT people would take a treatment to make them straight. U gotta accept it man. People been gay since the bigining of civilization. There will always be gay folks around even if u make it a capital crime. I think just accept it and move on. Like I said b4 there's alot of LGBT folks who are great in business and create jobs in fashion, entertainment etc... so why get rid of them?

Existing sufferers from the cited defects will eventually die, mostly without reproducing. It's prevention of future occurrences of such defects and elimination thereof from the human genome that is more important. In the meantime, normal parents will be able to ensure that they have normal offspring.

News flash, gay people come from straight parents.
"When we can't dream any longer we die."- Emma Goldman

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 am

Satyrstone wrote:
Neu Mitanni wrote:
Beidians wrote:
Neu Mitanni wrote:Continue research into the genetic, developmental and psychological defects that result in sexually deviant behavior. Once the causes are known, appropriate remedies will follow, and sexually deviant behavior will eventually be engineered out of the human genome. Problem solved. :clap:

I doubt many LGBT people would take a treatment to make them straight. U gotta accept it man. People been gay since the bigining of civilization. There will always be gay folks around even if u make it a capital crime. I think just accept it and move on. Like I said b4 there's alot of LGBT folks who are great in business and create jobs in fashion, entertainment etc... so why get rid of them?

Existing sufferers from the cited defects will eventually die, mostly without reproducing. It's prevention of future occurrences of such defects and elimination thereof from the human genome that is more important. In the meantime, normal parents will be able to ensure that they have normal offspring.

Which is why we need to isolate the cause so we can end this problem.
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

Neu Mitanni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neu Mitanni » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 pm

United Dependencies wrote:
Satyrstone wrote:
Neu Mitanni wrote:
Beidians wrote:

Which is why we need to isolate the cause so we can end this problem.

Precisely.
Confrontation and Conflagration.

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Satyrstone wrote:
Neu Mitanni wrote:
Beidians wrote:

That is what the Gays what you to think. Gay is a disease.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:That is what the Gays what you to think. Gay is a disease.

Gay is a zombie virus.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

FreeSatania
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby FreeSatania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:That is what the Gays what you to think. Gay is a disease.

Gay is a zombie virus.

a zombie virus that...

makes you sing
makes you dance
makes you take of your pants

Novus Niciae
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Gay people work just as hard and are just as productive as straight people so it's a non-issue.

Their impact on the economy is zero so that is my care factor for this issue.
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Dutch-Ruled Benelux wrote:What are your thoughts on this issue?

Well you could be unhappy?
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 pm

I dont think this is a liberal or conservative issue(unless your a religous conservative)
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Conservative Discussion Zone