NATION

PASSWORD

That's it I'm leaving this banal existence of NSG

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!
Liuzzo
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

That's it I'm leaving this banal existence of NSG

Postby Liuzzo » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Nah, fuck it you bastards haven't earned the right to eliminate me. I'm like that last survivor who somehow fashioned a giant foam middle finger out of sapplings and of course sap. I don't even want to win the game I just want to see your faces when the forgotten one FUBARs your entire world. For those of you who do not know Survivor is a shitty show in the USA. I'll take it further I'm leaving the USA as well. I'm going to stuff Rush Limbaugh in Dick Cheney's man size safe and extradite him to Costa Rica like he said. There we will plan an offensive slowly taking parts of your former America back to we patriots. What say you Jocobia my brother through blood? We never served together but we can serve together to save everything we hold dear. Parkus, you're a young buck but we Officers certainly need a some new blood to remind us what killing in the name of all that is holy is like. All other military men and women of NSG I have yet to meet rise up in our bloody coup!!! First order I promote myself from Captain to to 4 twinkles. With that said we shall gather the most fierce (not in a Tyra Banks way) fighting force ever. What say ye men!? Shall we deliver the blood of tyrant Rush to Costa Rica and then take back our country? SEMPER FI!!! Never Die!

We really never die. We've found the gift of everlasting life and the powers of healing. 30 seconds and we are back online like nothing happened. ONWARD MEN!
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Liuzzo wrote:Nah, fuck it you bastards haven't earned the right to eliminate me. I'm like that last survivor who somehow fashioned a giant foam middle finger out of sapplings and of course sap. I don't even want to win the game I just want to see your faces when the forgotten one FUBARs your entire world. For those of you who do not know Survivor is a shitty show in the USA. I'll take it further I'm leaving the USA as well. I'm going to stuff Rush Limbaugh in Dick Cheney's man size safe and extradite him to Costa Rica like he said. There we will plan an offensive slowly taking parts of your former America back to we patriots. What say you Jocobia my brother through blood? We never served together but we can serve together to save everything we hold dear. Parkus, you're a young buck but we Officers certainly need a some new blood to remind us what killing in the name of all that is holy is like. All other military men and women of NSG I have yet to meet rise up in our bloody coup!!! First order I promote myself from Captain to to 4 twinkles. With that said we shall gather the most fierce (not in a Tyra Banks way) fighting force ever. What say ye men!? Shall we deliver the blood of tyrant Rush to Costa Rica and then take back our country? SEMPER FI!!! Never Die!

We really never die. We've found the gift of everlasting life and the powers of healing. 30 seconds and we are back online like nothing happened. ONWARD MEN!

wtf is the point of this
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044

Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

Tungookska
Minister

Founded: Jan 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tungookska » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:43 pm

I think he's on some kind of very strong drugs

Free Kanadian Refugees
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Kanadian Refugees » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

I call late April Fools.
National factbook, including military

O Boyce wrote:Yes, much like the real Canandians, hiding behind the Maple Syrup Curtian, plotting to take over the bacon market

New Amerik wrote:The giant head of a Sonic fancharacter is telling me "PEACE" while "O Canada" plays in the background....

Why me?! I'm not Puff-Puff-Pass Land....

Grandais wrote:OOC: fine. I have more bombs left over for your buildings then. Good day.

Sonic Vegemite: Because You Already Know What The Games Are Called

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone