NATION

PASSWORD

Take back your flower, give us a power!

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!
Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Take back your flower, give us a power!

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm

This is for feminists and pro - feminists (male feminists, people like I am :lol: ). As first, I want to start a NationStates initiative and later a RL initaitve:

*To ban use of "mrs", "miss", "madame", "mademoiselle", "frau" etc. and to replace them with "ms" etc.

That is political correctness. Here we are fighting for equality of both genders inside and outside of NS. That's right liberal politics.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Krsta wrote:This is for feminists and pro - feminists (male feminists, people like I am :lol: ). As first, I want to start a NationStates initiative and later a RL initaitve:

*To ban use of "mrs", "miss", "madame", "mademoiselle", "frau" etc. and to replace them with "ms" etc.

That is political correctness. Here we are fighting for equality of both genders inside and outside of NS. That's right liberal politics.

...you can't change a language, now all the femm-troll bots on NS will agree, have fun being abused by Hillery Clinton!

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

East Fancainia wrote:
Krsta wrote:This is for feminists and pro - feminists (male feminists, people like I am :lol: ). As first, I want to start a NationStates initiative and later a RL initaitve:

...you can't change a language, now all the femm-troll bots on NS will agree, have fun being abused by Hillery Clinton!

I don't want to change the language, i want to change terms used in the legal documents. For example, government should ban calling MP "Mrs. Catherine Ashton" (for example), or in France "madame _________", in Germany "frau _________." You can use it in the normal chat, but not in the legal document or the parliament.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Krsta wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:

I don't want to change the language, i want to change terms used in the legal documents. For example, government should ban calling MP "Mrs. Catherine Ashton" (for example), or in France "madame _________", in Germany "frau _________." You can use it in the normal chat, but not in the legal document or the parliament.

That makes no sense, next thing you know Gays will want to be adressed as KIng of Cuddly bears.Steve, or Hard-core Homo.Jim, and even Childrapist.Robert
Last edited by East Fancainia on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coccygia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Coccygia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Let's go all the way and ban he and she too. Replace them with a unisex pronoun, shey, sher, shim. And when we get done with that, let's teach pigs to fly, have people all over the world live in peace and harmony, cure all diseases, and have free lemonade every Saturday! (At least that last one might be doable.)
"Nobody deserves anything. You get what you get." - House
"Hope is for sissies." - House
“Qokedy qokedy dal qokedy qokedy." - The Voynich Manuscript
"We're not ordinary people - we're morons!" - Jerome Horwitz
"A book, any book, is a sacred object." - Jorge Luis Borges
"I am a survivor. I am like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of me." - Madonna

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Coccygia wrote:Let's go all the way and ban he and she too. Replace them with a unisex pronoun, shey, sher, shim. And when we get done with that, let's teach pigs to fly, have people all over the world live in peace and harmony, cure all diseases, and have free lemonade every Saturday! (At least that last one might be doable.)

Well, you see, there are men and women that don't want their marital status to be displayed in the legal document. It's their right to hold their relationship status secret. Their choice. We are liberals.

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm

You can try. But I think most women don't really give a crap. And if they do, they can ask to be called ms.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Conserative Morality wrote:He stares into your soul and says 'If you oppose Freedom, I will rip out your heart and fertilize my fields with your blood, afterwords, I will construct architectural marvels with your bones and write entire books on your cured skin.'
You can tell a lot about a man's intentions from his stare.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Tungookska wrote:you mean like the 12 guys and the prostitute that he hung out with?

That's not a commune. That's a rugby team. ;)

Ifreann wrote:I'm an atheist because God spoke to me through a burning pile of evidence bush and said unto me "Go forth, and piss my people off!".

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

United Marktoria wrote:You can try. But I think most women don't really give a crap. And if they do, they can ask to be called ms.

But the parliament refuses to take action about it. They are requesting for years and years, and European parliament decided to review the matter in march 2009. No respond. Make them do something about this!!! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS IMPORTANT!!!

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Krsta wrote:
Coccygia wrote:Let's go all the way and ban he and she too. Replace them with a unisex pronoun, shey, sher, shim. And when we get done with that, let's teach pigs to fly, have people all over the world live in peace and harmony, cure all diseases, and have free lemonade every Saturday! (At least that last one might be doable.)

Well, you see, there are men and women that don't want their marital status to be displayed in the legal document. It's their right to hold their relationship status secret. Their choice. We are liberals.

Only for today. ;)
Political Compass
Conserative Morality wrote:He stares into your soul and says 'If you oppose Freedom, I will rip out your heart and fertilize my fields with your blood, afterwords, I will construct architectural marvels with your bones and write entire books on your cured skin.'

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Tungookska wrote:you mean like the 12 guys and the prostitute that he hung out with?

Ifreann wrote:I'm an atheist because God spoke to me through a burning pile of evidence bush and said unto me "Go forth, and piss my people off!".

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 pm

United Marktoria wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Only for today. ;)

Why?! Why cannot we save our liberal forum... i like it so much!!!

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

In Germany, the use of Fräulein is considered very outfashioned and I to my knowledge no longer used except in colloquial expressions.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Krsta wrote:
United Marktoria wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Only for today. ;)

Why?! Why cannot we save our liberal forum... i like it so much!!!

It's April Fools day... :)
Besides, I have grown so accustomed to NSG... that if they take it away from me... I will likely asplode with rage.
Political Compass

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

New Caldaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Caldaris » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Krsta wrote:
United Marktoria wrote:You can try. But I think most women don't really give a crap. And if they do, they can ask to be called ms.

But the parliament refuses to take action about it. They are requesting for years and years, and European parliament decided to review the matter in march 2009. No respond. Make them do something about this!!! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS [b]IS IMPORTANT!![/b]!

WHAT?!?!?! WHAT!??!?! NO THIS CANNOT BE TRUE?!?!?! MORE COMMUNIST LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 pm

New Caldaris wrote:
Krsta wrote:

But the parliament refuses to take action about it. They are requesting for years and years, and European parliament decided to review the matter in march 2009. No respond. Make them do something about this!!! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS [b]IS IMPORTANT!![/b]!

WHAT?!?!?! WHAT!??!?! NO THIS CANNOT BE TRUE?!?!?! MORE COMMUNIST LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your conservative shit forum... fuck the conservative bastards!!!

FAIR POLITICS - better then "trustworthy" one!!!

Truth, justice, equality, peace and love!!! That's the voice of liberals!
Hate, corruption, inequality, war and violence!!! That's the voice of conservatives!

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Te Gi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Krsta wrote:Go to your conservative **** forum... **** the conservative bastards!!!

Hate, corruption, inequality, war and violence!!! That's the voice of conservatives!

"Fair Politics?" No such thing. I'd rather get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me God.

"Truth, justice, equality, peace and love?" You sound like a gosh-darnded hippy. But while your at it, throw in, and I semi-quote Charlie Daniels on this, "...long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags! I betchya he's even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage. Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearin'" Palin "stickers off the bumbers of cars, and he voted for 'BHO' for President."

"Hate, corruption, inequality, war and violence." Yep, you definetly sound like a Liberal hiding behind your computer screen.

But, I suppose I should stop there, and get out of this before things get ugly, cuz they can if I'm involved. The worst part about arguing with a Liberal, is they don't have the facts and they don't care.

'Nuf said.
"May your mind stay sharp!"

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Krsta wrote:
New Caldaris wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Go to your conservative shit forum... fuck the conservative bastards!!!

Hey, now. Let's be civil.
Political Compass

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 pm

a true leftist would replace it with comrade, comrade.

is there already an abbreviation for comrade? cm smith?
whatever

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Ashmoria wrote:

I am not a true leftist. A social liberal, pro - feminist and antifascist, comrade ;)

I am some kind of a liberal left :D

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004

Postby Ashmoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Krsta wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:

I am not a true leftist. A social liberal, pro - feminist and antifascist, comrade ;)

I am some kind of a liberal left :D

you are obviously a counter-revolutionary agent of the patriarchy. why should anyone be permanently tagged with whatever genitalia they purportedly have? we are all equals, comrade. stop labelling everyone.
whatever

Trerents
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trerents » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

wait... what?

April Fools...?
Proud member of the The Collaboration of Allied Governments

I am PC:

Proudly Canadian

Progressively Conservative.

"Some books against Deism fell into my hands... It happened that they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quoted to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations; in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."
Benjamin Franklin

Since when has compromise been considered naive?

Alquerque
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alquerque » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

would prefer that we created something additional to "mr." to indicate married status among men. much better idea

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 pm

FLAME ALERT!!!!!!! Oh and to put my 2 cents in, I laugh at all this "political connectedness" shit, it's just a waste of time.

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008

Postby Mushet » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Fuck political correctness, political correctness was invented by greedy white people, lazy mexicans, and black criminals lulz :p
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Lovable Weirdos
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lovable Weirdos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm

What about the women who WANT to be called Miss or Mrs?
On hiatus from these forums until 2012. Can still be contacted via telegram.

Panzerjaeger wrote:We have Hitler! Greatest Liberal Ever!

Assassinistan wrote:Does speed make you faster?

New Amerik wrote:So I'm scrolling the Internet, and it's three in the morning, and I see flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag,flag, flag, and then BAM! A HORSE! And I go, "Holy Christ! That person's some kind of weirdo!"

Old Erisia wrote:wait... so its NOT normal to fire calcium carbonate hormone-filled darts into your prospective mates??

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone