NATION

PASSWORD

How to fix a Conservative

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:
Rejistania wrote:They can fix themselves by re-reading their Marx and Dawkins.

Assuming they can read...

They can read! But just comic books.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Philanchez wrote:
Monocrat wrote:I am disappointed. I thought that by "fix" you meant "neuter."

:rofl:

Is there any other meaning? I've already started to retrofit local veterinary clinics in anticipation of this great experiment in eugenics.
Did you see a ghost?

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

Is there any other meaning? I've already started to retrofit local veterinary clinics in anticipation of this great experiment in eugenics.

Isn't that pushing it? Why should they need the luxury of health care?
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:
Chernobl wrote:Are you sure it is them that is stupid?

Pretty much, yes
Pot calls kettle black.

Because you demeaning another ideology as "stupid" and "stubborn" actually leads me to believe that you are stupid.

Funny that comming from a Bush lover rightwinger
Bush is gone. He got in 2 terms, so if this guy actually voted for bush he was not in the minority.
You don't have to love a candidate to vote for them. Was "comming" a Freudian slip?

Every ideology has its own pros and cons, for example, you stated that conservatives hold similar views to Hitler, well Hitler brought Germany out of the worst economic depression in human history!

Good, vote for him them
He's a dead fucking German muthafucka!

Was he stupid? No. Insane? Yes. You could find something great about every political system there is!

Of course, except for right conservative crap
Is there any reason to actually counter this un-specific bullshit?

For you to call one stupid simply shows that you allow yourself to be chunked in with a massive political party sharing the same indoctrinated views hand fed to you by the media.

Excuse me, I choose the points of view I follow. I don't even watch the redneck Fox News, por exemple.
Good point, finally. Redneck is a racist term. Fox news is influenced heavily by Saudi Arabians.

Both conservatives and liberals are puppets of their selected news source and political party.

Except that liberals have the intelligent agenda, and conservatives the idiot one.
More bullshit.

You are saying something that most American Democrats would agree with, yet every conservative probably believes that you are also a complete imbecile.

That's because they are complete morons.
It's like standing under a waterfall of bullshit.

So stop calling each other stupid and maybe try to understand each other for once eh?

I will, if only thay be able to talk proper English.

Thay wil nevr becos thay ar conservitave piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs!
Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted
Central Slavia wrote: I support this fully, Dr. Assasinistan should have a column in some newspaper.

Self--Esteem wrote: Great. The person who wanted me to believe that you get AIDS from eating monkey brain is a rational mastermind, as well. Says a lot about society.
FreeSatania wrote:(A Catholic) From which century? The 11th? Because last I heard supporting the new-crusades was Zionist chicken-hawk doctrine not Catholic.

Ifreann wrote: Really? So if I could find a way to impregnate Ayn Rand with Obama's sperm, I could get a pureblood Reptilian?

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

Well to be fair it is free market healthcare. We will bill them for the full cost of their fixing (no government run clinics or mandatory insurance). Truly a bipartisan approach to solving the conservative problem.
Did you see a ghost?

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

Well to be fair it is free market healthcare. We will bill them for the full cost of their fixing (no government run clinics or mandatory insurance). Truly a bipartisan approach to solving the conservative problem.

But it's forced neutering? Bipartisan it is not.
Central Slavia wrote: I support this fully, Dr. Assasinistan should have a column in some newspaper.

Self--Esteem wrote: Great. The person who wanted me to believe that you get AIDS from eating monkey brain is a rational mastermind, as well. Says a lot about society.
FreeSatania wrote:(A Catholic) From which century? The 11th? Because last I heard supporting the new-crusades was Zionist chicken-hawk doctrine not Catholic.

Ifreann wrote: Really? So if I could find a way to impregnate Ayn Rand with Obama's sperm, I could get a pureblood Reptilian?

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

No it is an entirely free market solution. We will even let them choose which vet clinic they have it done at to ensure fair competition exists. See it is not forced. They have a choice.
Did you see a ghost?

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

No it is an entirely free market solution. We will even let them choose which vet clinic they have it done at to ensure fair competition exists. See it is not forced. They have a choice.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of choice. You are going to goddamn neuter them for God's sake! Gattaca!

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

You don't seem to understand the meaning of choice. You are going to goddamn neuter them for God's sake! Gattaca!

Do conservatives really have the ability to make "choices" anyway? I've yet to see any objective scientific proof that the conservatives act on anything but instinct.
Did you see a ghost?

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:I know, I know, it's very hard to improve someone's stupidity, but what do you guys suggest we could do to fix the conservatives' stubborness?

I say force them to smoke some pot and then, when their brains are slightly less dumb, we show them how their ideas resemble Hitler's.

Would that be possible?

I say that only way to fix a conservative, well it's hard and you need to have a lot of free time, the only way are the ARGUMENTS and FACTS.

United Nukia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nukia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Moar liek how to fix a liberal with arguments and facts amirite guise.

amirite

Rolamec
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolamec » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 pm

"How to fix a conservative"

I imagine the same way you fix a dog :p
Rolamec of New Earth
A Proud and Progressive Republican.
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Economic Left/Right: 4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

If you "fix" a Conservative then they'll be nobody to argue with, that seems awfully boring. Or should I just argue with the far-left...thus moving me to the right :blink:
Last edited by Israslovakahzerbajan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

United Nukia wrote:Moar liek how to fix a liberal with arguments and facts amirite guise.

amirite

As those in fly-over country like to say "If it ain't broke don't fix it." This applies quite well to liberals.
Did you see a ghost?

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

Do conservatives really have the ability to make "choices" anyway? I've yet to see any objective scientific proof that the conservatives act on anything but instinct.

I seriously hope liberals are not actually as stupid as this thread seems to show.

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Do conservatives really have the ability to make "choices" anyway? I've yet to see any objective scientific proof that the conservatives act on anything but instinct
The fact that they are not liberetarded is proof.

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Assassinistan wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Kalasion wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
Philanchez wrote:

I seriously hope liberals are not actually as stupid as this thread seems to show.

Pic spam and a flame? I'd hardly call that scientific evidence of non instinctual reaction by conservatives.

Oh well, lets get back to talking about how to better provide better health care for conservatives by expanding veterinary care centers around America. Can we get a consensus on a federally funded education program to help vets deal with the new challenges of fixing another species?

We can attach it to the defense funding bill.
Did you see a ghost?

Chernobl
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernobl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:
Chernobl wrote:Are you sure it is them that is stupid?

Pretty much, yes
Believe what you will.

Because you demeaning another ideology as "stupid" and "stubborn" actually leads me to believe that you are stupid.

Funny that comming from a Bush lover rightwinger
Actually, I didn't vote in either of those election nor the most recent one, though I was a supporter of Ron Paul, simply due to his libertarianism.

Every ideology has its own pros and cons, for example, you stated that conservatives hold similar views to Hitler, well Hitler brought Germany out of the worst economic depression in human history!

Good, vote for him then
Er... he is dead and he obtained power through a demonic charisma and political backstabbing, so "voting" is irrelevant. Not to mention he isn't even American.

Was he stupid? No. Insane? Yes. You could find something great about every political system there is!

Of course, except for right conservative crap
Way to prove you ignorance once again.

For you to call one stupid simply shows that you allow yourself to be chunked in with a massive political party sharing the same indoctrinated views hand fed to you by the media.

Excuse me, I choose the points of view I follow. I don't even watch the redneck Fox News, por exemple.
Neither do I, I find that all of the mainstream media is utter garbage. I form my own opinions based on my core beliefs, not what some media channel would have me believe.

Both conservatives and liberals are puppets of their selected news source and political party.

Except that liberals have the intelligent agenda, and conservatives the idiot one.
That is simply ignorance and borderline flaming, lucky for you I'm not even a conservative and your misguided insults don't bother me.

You are saying something that most American Democrats would agree with, yet every conservative probably believes that you are also a complete imbecile.

That's because they are complete morons.
Your point?!

So stop calling each other stupid and maybe try to understand each other for once eh?

Actually, you are very much wrong about me. I am in no way conservative, I am simply a libertarian. I believe that the government should not affect my life and that it has only a few basic responsibilities, the defense of the people, that maintenance of a basic infrastructure and the enforcement of law. I am actually quite liberal socially, however economically I'm a capitalist. So you calling me a "Bush lover rightwinger" is completely inaccurate and ignorant. Your entire post simply proves my point that you are stupid and you have in no way advanced your agenda in a positive manner, perhaps if you had given me intellectual reasons why I am wrong I may have listened to you, yet you simply chose to attack me with multiple unproven assumptions and general foolery. Oh and by the way:

That whole sentence is grammatically incorrect.
Last edited by Chernobl on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jolt Vet.
IC Name (FT): The Celestial Republic.
IC Name (MT): The Vast Dominion (The Dominion AKA Vast) (Vastian)

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry for the pic spam. I'm a noob and didn't know you could put pics in spoilers. I'll try not to do it again. ;)

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Rodrigues-Alves wrote:How to fix a Conservative

Gelding knife?
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Natapoc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Natapoc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

JuNii wrote:

Gelding knife?

They seemed to object when I suggested modifying vet clinics. Perhaps both sides can compromise on gelding knifes.
Did you see a ghost?

Rentalia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rentalia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Fix conservatism?

more founding on Education and destroy all means of propaganda starting from Fox News
"Thus, in the United States, the once exceedingly useful term "libertarian" has been hijacked by egotists who are in fact enemies of liberty in the full sense of the word.""

Economic Left/Right: -3.75 ;Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.51

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Natapoc wrote:
JuNii wrote:

Gelding knife?

They seemed to object when I suggested modifying vet clinics. Perhaps both sides can compromise on gelding knifes.

... What about that machine used in "Ice Pirates"?
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

RH-34
Secretary

Founded: Mar 25, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby RH-34 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Rodrigues-Alves wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Then why, since becoming a pothead, have I not only gotten smarted, but more right wing?

Since there is no God, we cannot expect any miracles.

I'm a major contradiction. I'm a far right athiest stoner.

I know a better one. I know a guy who's: catholic, conservative, polish, and a major 1st SS Nazi reinactor.

Wrap your brain around that :blink:
The darkness
surrounds the shape on the ground. The
killer stands straight up, with a body face
down.

We don't bother with the affairs of the mammals and avians.

Vjiay
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vjiay » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Well...I'm a conservative reading for a firsts degree in history, I don't believe in god, I believe in nationalised healthcare and am against the death penalty soo...Do I still need 'fixing'?

It's filthy commies like you that need to be fixed, yo.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone