NATION

PASSWORD

Convince Me!

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Marktoria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marktoria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:We have Hitler! Greatest Liberal Ever!

Conservativism is looking pretty good right now :lol:

Too think that all of this fun will disintegrate into nothingness tommorow. Oh well... NSG is where my heart is...
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Conserative Morality wrote:He stares into your soul and says 'If you oppose Freedom, I will rip out your heart and fertilize my fields with your blood, afterwords, I will construct architectural marvels with your bones and write entire books on your cured skin.'
You can tell a lot about a man's intentions from his stare.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Tungookska wrote:you mean like the 12 guys and the prostitute that he hung out with?

That's not a commune. That's a rugby team. ;)

Ifreann wrote:I'm an atheist because God spoke to me through a burning pile of evidence bush and said unto me "Go forth, and piss my people off!".

Ixzara
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

New Caldaris wrote:
Ixzara wrote:
New Caldaris wrote:FASCISM F**K YEAH!!!!

(hope this answered your question).

Well if you go to the Conservatives, you get the Fascist assholes such as Mussolini and George "Dubya" Bush. You also must be extremely rich to fit in with the conservatives.

We have the Communist assholes like Stalin, Ghandi, Sidharta Gautama, and Obama. We have free healthcare.

Pick wisely!

Mussolini was an idiot as was george bush do not even speak their names as they are not worth speaking. And the fact that you have obama just makes it impossible to even consider joining :P

Correction, Mussolini was an Imbecile, and George Bush was a waste of Human flesh. Obama is a paradox. Paradoxes beat Imbeciles like paper beats rock, so Liberalism Wins :)
Norstal wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:Fact, the best President in history was white. Fact, that proves white people are better at being president. Duh.

But since we all came from Africa, it's a known fact that the best president is an African.
So we need a white African. And we have Obama! Har har har har.

Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Previous

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone