NATION

PASSWORD

Gays: Reactionary Subversives

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!
Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Gays: Reactionary Subversives

Postby Panzerjaeger » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm

For a long time us filthy, deranged liberals have tried to help the Gay Community yet I am here to provide damning evidence that gays are a GOP plant in order to destroy democracy and freedom for all. See gays have a long history of destroying people and subjugating entire nations and I can no longer allow myself to support the Gay Community which has for the longest time tried to molest my children, sodomize our wives and gayify our Public Schools with Homoerotic holidays like President's Day. I will now provide a list of gays who were members of the GOP and haters of democracy:

Abraham Lincoln: Known gay and freer of black men in order to satifsy his gay fetish!
Theodore Roosevelt: Obviously gay because he hated the Straight Spanish and wore a giant gay mustache.
Ronald Reagan: Obsessed with phallic objects such as ICBMs and sticking it to the Soviet Union even through the back door without the courtesy of a reach around.
George W. Bush: Brought gay to our schools by allowing NAMBLA to run our schools with the No Child Left BEHIND Act!

See their insidious Agenda! Knowledge is power brothers! Spread the word and be aware the time is near to end the gay threat with the ballot!
Last edited by Panzerjaeger on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

The High Lizzleness
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lizzleness » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

B-b-but we're awesome. And queer. Awesomely queer. Some of us aren't evil, promise.
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 pm

The High Lizzleness wrote:B-b-but we're awesome. And queer. Awesomely queer. Some of us aren't evil, promise.

Don't listen to him brothers he leads us to Fundamentalist Islamic Sharia law and will touch your children! They will doom us all in a giant Conservative Hellhole known simply as...TEXAS!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

The High Lizzleness
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lizzleness » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
The High Lizzleness wrote:B-b-but we're awesome. And queer. Awesomely queer. Some of us aren't evil, promise.

Don't listen to him brothers he leads us to Fundamentalist Islamic Sharia law and will touch your children! They will doom us all in a giant Conservative Hellhole known simply as...TEXAS!

*is totally female* ;)

But I'm an atheist who wouldn't live in Texas if the alternative was shooting myself in the foot. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO THEIR CURRICULUM?!?!?! *ahem ahem* Sorry, touchy subject there.

Trust me, I wouldn't condemn us to all out conservatism; I'm already living there and want to leave. HALP THE QUEER!
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 pm

The High Lizzleness wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:

*is totally female* ;)

But I'm an atheist who wouldn't live in Texas if the alternative was shooting myself in the foot. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO THEIR CURRICULUM?!?!?! *ahem ahem* Sorry, touchy subject there.

Trust me, I wouldn't condemn us to all out conservatism; I'm already living there and want to leave. HALP THE QUEER!

Noooo Queers are counter-Revolutionary Comrade Stalin said so! Forward Heterosexual Progressivism! Doom on Counter-Revolutionary Gays the true enemy of the Proletariat!

Karsol
Senator

Founded: Jan 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsol » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

I shall kill myself for the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
01010000 01100101 01101110 01101001 01110011 00100001 00100001 00100001
Ronald Reagan: "Well, what do you believe in? Do you want to abolish the rich?"
Olof Palme, the Prime Minister of Sweden: "No, I want to abolish the poor."

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Karsol wrote:I shall kill myself for the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Good Comrade we shall build a giant statue of you with a very gay erection so that the people never forget great sacrifice for people's revolution! All Hail Caesar Comrade Lenin!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone