NATION

PASSWORD

Storm the Bastille!

APRIL FOOLS 2010 -A place for fair and reasonable discussion of important issues. Like what to do about those heartless fascists!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9856
Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 97742
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo| In support of Arch

User avatar
Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9856
Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?

I feel like I am running this Guillotine all by myself.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 97742
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?

I feel like I am running this Guillotine all by myself.

You're doing a wonderful job, Citizen. Have a baguette.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo| In support of Arch

User avatar
Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9856
Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?

I feel like I am running this Guillotine all by myself.

You're doing a wonderful job, Citizen. Have a baguette.

Finally some hard earned recognition for an extremely easy job.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

User avatar
Pandemicia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 456
Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandemicia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?

I feel like I am running this Guillotine all by myself.

You're doing a wonderful job, Citizen. Have a baguette.

Finally some hard earned recognition for an extremely easy job.

Baguettes are for counter-revolutionary scumbag capitalists! Here! Eat this! It's made of pure communism!

Image
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10


ALWAYS Trollin'

Party all night long in the: UDL

User avatar
Moss Mountain
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Dec 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Moss Mountain » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I was hoping this thread would be about the awesome band Storm the Bastille.
Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.74

User avatar
Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9856
Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Moss Mountain wrote:I was hoping this thread would be about the awesome band Storm the Bastille.

No it is about the actual Awesome event and trying to recreate it in Moderation.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

User avatar
Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1360
Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 pm

haha wow, was ein Bündel von dummem commies kein Wunder, das Sie Ihren Arsch erhalten haben, wird getreten von Französischen, Österreich-Ungarn und Deutschland :rofl: :palm:
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044


Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

User avatar
North Suran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9974
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Suran » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Nazistisches Reich wrote:haha wow, was ein Bündel von dummem commies kein Wunder, das Sie Ihren Arsch erhalten haben, wird getreten von Französischen, Österreich-Ungarn und Deutschland :rofl: :palm:

Sie sind vom ganzem homosexuellen Geschlecht gerade eifersüchtig, das wir erhalten.
Neu Mitanni wrote:As for NS, his latest statement is grounded in ignorance and contrary to fact, much to the surprise of all NSGers.


User avatar
Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1360
Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 pm

North Suran wrote:
Nazistisches Reich wrote:haha wow, was ein Bündel von dummem commies kein Wunder, das Sie Ihren Arsch erhalten haben, wird getreten von Französischen, Österreich-Ungarn und Deutschland :rofl: :palm:

Sie sind vom ganzem homosexuellen Geschlecht gerade eifersüchtig, das wir erhalten.


Ich stimme mit Ihnen darauf überein
Last edited by Nazistisches Reich on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044


Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

User avatar
Chatkasatan
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Pandemicia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Baidu wrote:*takes names*

Counter-Revolutionary Scum! Guillotine that man!

Where is Madame Defarge when we really need her?

I feel like I am running this Guillotine all by myself.

You're doing a wonderful job, Citizen. Have a baguette.

Finally some hard earned recognition for an extremely easy job.

Baguettes are for counter-revolutionary scumbag capitalists! Here! Eat this! It's made of pure communism!

Image

And Posers!
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Liberal Discussion Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads