Guess Below User's favorite food!
I'll start, pizza.

by Hendarxia » Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:46 pm

by DutchFormosa » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:51 am

by Dhaki wa Hakim » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:02 am

by The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:04 am
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee; Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 | STRAIGHT/MALE

by Krikill » Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:49 am
IC
A nation that has a Welfare State+Mandatory Consumerism. It speaks Rasenaic and Śemlandic.
Election records, Overview, Political structure
Rasenaic, Śemlandic
OOC
Cawn's F7 account for non-lore and NS sports account, Discord name: Mniewns, he/him, Social Democrat.
Political stances, Game
Fun
Temperature: Krikill’s capital city is currently at 5°C. The weather is rainy with clouds today, do not go out without an umbrella or raincoat.
Sports: Quarter-round beginning for national Shingles tournament! 4 Teams playing, betting currently favors neither side.
Politics: 3-hour Parliamentary debate over Health Reform. Prime Minister Ale Nime to turn 64 this year.
Users browsing this forum: Adriatic Democratic Empire, AngloFed, Apabeossie, Commonwealth Of Cursedland, Google Adsense [Bot], Lithuania LT, Outer Armatonisdaristan, Republic of Sord1and, The British Socialist Republics, The Cool Zone, Yuzhnya
Advertisement